20 Topics For A Biology Literature Review
Advanced Stem Cell And Developmental Biology – Experimental Design
Finding Articles And Books Using Database For Your Discipline
- The literature review writing service helps the researchers to complte their medical researches. In most research areas literature reviews are in high demand. A need stems from the ever-increasing output of scientific publications .
- Although recognition for scientists mainly comes from primary research, timely literature reviews and the topic selected can lead to new synthetic insights and are often widely read.
The building block of all academic research activities , regardless of discipline, is to base the work on existing knowledge and link it up. Hence, doing so correctly should be a priority for all academics. However, the task has got more and more complicated. Development of knowledge within the field of business research is growing at a tremendous pace while remaining fragmented and interdisciplinary at the same time. This makes it difficult to keep up with state of the art studies and be at the forefront, as well as analyse the accumulated evidence in a specific area of research. Therefore, the literature review as a method of research is more relevant than ever. A review of literature can be generally defined as a more or less systematic way of collecting and synthesizing prior research.
A successful and well-done analysis as a research method provides a firm foundation for the advancement of knowledge and the growth of theory. Scientific research support services offer the medical analysis data that are related to research work. Through combining observations and insights from many scientific studies, a review of the literature will answer research questions with a strength that no single study has (Boyd & Solarino , 2016).
Literature Search, Topics, Journals, Coronavirus, Biology
The Process of Conducting a Literature Review
There are a number of steps that need to be taken and decisions are taken to produce a study that satisfies the publication criteria. The basic steps and essential choices involved in conducting a literature review will be suggested and addressed in four phases; (1) Planning of the review, (2) Conducting of the review, (3) Analyses and (4) Writing the review (Palmatier et al., 2018).
Interesting topics to Choose in Biology
Here we have discussed 20 topics to choose in biology, which can be quite interesting. The first 10 topics are explained to the point where we can work and the remaining 10 articles are stated on general themes.
1.Obesity related to Genetic Phenomenon
Obesity is a heterogeneous disease whose biological causes are complex. The increasing frequency of obesity over the last few decades is attributed to environmental factors such as sedentary lifestyles and overnutrition, but that is obese at an individual level is determined by genetic susceptibility (Venkatesan & Mohan, 2016).
2.Is Paleo diet the healthiest choice
Paleolithic diet has been gaining worldwide popularity due to its putative health benefits. “Paleo” was Google’s most wanted diet word in 2014. Nonetheless, a 2015 US News and World Report ranking of 35 diets with feedback from a panel of health experts ranked the Paleolithic diet dead last, citing a lack of evidence of clinical benefits from research (Manheimer et al., 2015).
3.Resistant to Antibiotics
Antibiotics are the’ wonder medicines’ used for battling microbes. Numerous types of antibiotics have been not only used for therapeutic purposes for decades but have been used prophylactically across other fields such as livestock and animal husbandry. Uncertainty has emerged as microbes have become immune to specific antibiotics while the host remains unaware of the development of antibiotic resistance (Zaman et al., 2017).
4.The Need of the Hour – Coronavirus
A cluster of identified-cause pneumonia patients was related to a wholesale market for seafood in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. A previously unknown betacoronavirus was discovered from patients with pneumonia by using objective sequencing in the samples .
5.Impact of Tobacco Use
Cigarettes smoked in the form of either smoke or smokeless is dangerous for the human body. Globally, the death toll from cigarettes has risen to around 6.4 million annually and is on a steady rise (Shah et al., 2018).
6.The need to review HIV
Human Immunodeficiency Virus / Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (HIV / AIDS) is a global health problem: more than 70 million people were diagnosed with HIV, 35 million died, and 36.7 million people are currently living with the disease (Fajardo-Ortiz et al., 2017).
7.The Unsolved Leprosy
Leprosy, a chronic mycobacterial infection caused by Mycobacterium leprae, is an infectious disease that has destroyed human societies for thousands of years. This ancestral pathogen causes cutaneous lesions to disfigure, peripheral nerve damage, ostearticular deformity, loss of limbs and weakness, blindness and stigma (Franco-Paredes & Rodriguez-Morales, 2016).
8.Tuberculosis – The Disease without Boundaries
An airborne disease of Tuberculosis (TB) is caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB), which usually affects the lungs causing severe coughing, fever, and chest pain. While current research has provided valuable insight into the transmission, diagnosis, and treatment of TB over the past four years, much remains to be learned to effectively decrease the occurrence of and ultimately eliminate TB (Levine et al., 2015).
9.The Epidemic of the Century – Diabetes
It studies the epidemic essence of diabetes mellitus in various regions. The North Africa and the Middle East region has the lowest prevalence of diabetes in adults (10.9 percent), while the Western Pacific region has the highest number of diabetes-diagnosed adults and countries with the highest incidence of diabetes (37.5 per cent) (Kharroubi, 2015).
The disease of Parkinson is a progressive neurodegenerative disease characterized by tremor and bradykinesia and is a common neurological disorder. Male sex and advancing age are independent risk factors, and rising productivity and medical resources are taking on increasing toll as the population ages (Hayes, 2019).
General Topics to Focus
- Challenges faced in Research of Herbal Medicines.
- The Global Burden of Periodontitis.
- The new Addiction of the Era – Gaming.
- The prevalence of Road Traffic Accidents among Food Delivery Workers.
- Diet and Nutrition assessment among School Children
- The Boon and Ban of self-medication in India.
- Zombie – A Psychological concept of old tales.
- Backpain among weavers and farmers in India.
- Trends of Oral Cancer in India.
- Self-examination for Breast Cancer among women
A review of the literature may be thorough or limited, but it should discuss landmark or principal works and works that have been important in the field. The complexity of a review of the literature can vary according to assignment and discipline. The analysis of literature may be part of a larger piece of work or a stand-alone post, meaning it’s a paper entirely. Moreover, literature reviews can pave a way to numerous research questions and research ideas.
- Boyd, B. K., & Solarino, A. M. (2016). Ownership of Corporations. Journal of Management, 42(5), 1282–1314. https://doi.org/10.1177/0149206316633746
- Fajardo-Ortiz, D., Lopez-Cervantes, M., Duran, L., Dumontier, M., Lara, M., Ochoa, H., & Castano, V. M. (2017). The emergence and evolution of the research fronts in HIV/AIDS research. PLOS ONE, 12(5), e0178293. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0178293
- Franco-Paredes, C., & Rodriguez-Morales, A. J. (2016). Unsolved matters in leprosy: a descriptive review and call for further research. Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials, 15(1), 33. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12941-016-0149-x
- Hayes, M. T. (2019). Parkinson’s Disease and Parkinsonism. The American Journal of Medicine, 132(7), 802–807. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2019.03.001
- Kharroubi, A. T. (2015). Diabetes mellitus: The epidemic of the century. World Journal of Diabetes, 6(6), 850. https://doi.org/10.4239/wjd.v6.i6.850
- Levine, D. M., Dutta, N. K., Eckels, J., Scanga, C., Stein, C., Mehra, S., Kaushal, D., Karakousis, P. C., & Salamon, H. (2015). A tuberculosis ontology for host systems biology. Tuberculosis, 95(5), 570–574. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1472979214205890
- Manheimer, E. W., van Zuuren, E. J., Fedorowicz, Z., & Pijl, H. (2015). Paleolithic nutrition for metabolic syndrome: systematic review and meta-analysis. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 102(4), 922–932. https://doi.org/10.3945/ajcn.115.113613
- Palmatier, R. W., Houston, M. B., & Hulland, J. (2018). Review articles: purpose, process, and structure. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 46(1), 1–5. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11747-017-0563-4
- Shah, S., Dave, B., Shah, R., Mehta, T., & Dave, R. (2018). Socioeconomic and cultural impact of tobacco in India. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 7(6), 1173. https://doi.org/10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_36_18
- Venkatesan, R., & Mohan, V. (2016). Obesity – Are we continuing to play the genetic “blame game”? Advances in Genomics and Genetics, Volume 6, 11–23. https://doi.org/10.2147/AGG.S52018
- Zaman, S. Bin, Hussain, M. A., Nye, R., Mehta, V., Mamun, K. T., & Hossain, N. (2017). A Review on Antibiotic Resistance: Alarm Bells are Ringing. Cureus. https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.1403
Making Sense of Effect Size in Meta-Analysis based for Medical Research
Copy of PUB-Evidence-based analyses to look at cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit information & clinical data from RT-Device Manufacturers
The Role of Packaging Design In Drug Development
PUB - Selecting material for drug development
Selecting materials for medical device industry
Comments are closed.
Select Your Services Medical Writing Services Regulatory Science Writing Editing & Translation Medical & Scientific Editing Writing in Clinical Research (CRO) Clinical (or Medical) Auditing Medical Animations Solutions Medical Translation Scientific & Academic Publishing Manuscript Artwork Preparation Impact Factor Journal Publication Scientific Research & Analytics Healthcare Data Science Projects Bio-Statistical & Meta Data Analytics Scientific Communication Medical Communication Services
172 Intriguing Science Research Paper Topics
Table of Contents
What are Science Research Paper Topics?
If you have clicked on this page, perhaps you have a huge interest in writing a psychology research paper. However, if you need to write a good paper, undoubtedly selecting good psychology research topics serves as a crucial step. Certainly, you might find numerous topics on the internet, yet choosing the best science research paper topics might cause you difficulties. Despite, the numerous complexities you might face, yet it seems interesting to write and simple to research science topics. Moreover, you ought to find several latest and current journals online, make your research even simpler.
How to use Science Research Paper Topics?
Unfortunately, many of us don’t understand how relevant science research topics are and we ought to select them carefully. Moreover, in reality, if we don’t select good topics, perhaps our research paper will not hold much value. Hence, select your science research paper topics carefully, as you might want to excel in your assignments.
Let’s explore few conditions that might help you choose good science research paper topics:
- Firstly, identify your research direction, identify your goals, and the areas you might want to explore. Also, ensure to identify your research type and the method you may have decided to use.
- Secondly, choose a narrow research direction that you may use to explore a specific concept. Also, ensure to brainstorm your ideas and identify what you want to study. Perhaps, avoid choosing complex topics as you might face issues in finding a large sample group. For instance, exploring a location sounds tough because it’s difficult to find data on it.
- Thirdly, avoid choosing famous science research paper topics . Though we may find significant information on it, yet chances exist that other researchers might also work on it. Perhaps, you will not draw any new conclusions and your research will get lost among many others. Hence, don’t just prove your hypothesis, instead find something exclusive.
Consequently, if you select a broad topic, ensure to explore it from a particular angle. For instance, studying the impact of video games on children doesn’t seem an appropriate topic. Instead, you choose to write on the impact of video games on the cognitive skills of children. Moreover, ensure to have a backup plan in place, because while writing on it, you may discover its popularity. Perhaps, talking to your professor might help you choose a good direction for your science research paper topics.
How to Write Science Research Paper Topics?
Subsequently, if you want to write exemplary science research papers, possibly you will have to adhere to the following points:
Vision Statement- Specifically, ensure to write the key message of your science research in just one sentence. Perhaps, you will have to use it multiple times in your paper.
- Don’t begin at the starting- Simultaneously, it’s not advisable to start your science paper through an abstract or an introduction. Perhaps, it sounds better to write it in the end, otherwise, you may tell an altogether different story.
- Storyboard the figures- Since, figures serve the backbone of your paper, consider applying them at the beginning of the paper only.
- Methodology Section- Besides, the methodology is the simplest and the most important section that you may prefer to write accurately. Perhaps, your research paper will replicate your methodology section and thereby apply the same setup.
- Results and Discussion Section- Generally, science research papers, merge results and discussions. Possibly, it’s is the largest section of your paper, hence you ought to storyboard your outlined figures. Also, you may write few paragraphs on each figure and consider explaining their results.
- Conclusion- Finally, wrap up your science research paper topics, stating your significant findings and restating your thesis statement or even objectives.
Read more: excellent biology research topics
Science Research Paper Topics
Interesting science research topics.
- Covid-19 vaccinations and the steps to develop them.
- Hand washing strategies and infection control.
- Does an aging man pass their genetic abnormalities to their children?
- Stem cell treatment and its relevance.
- What is the age of the universe?
- Big Bang- Elaborate on the event.
- Asteroid Belt and its causes.
- Discuss Dark Matter and its relevance.
- Covid-19 and high risks of complication- Discuss its impact on the people.
- Raw material shortages and their causes- Microbial factories.
Excellent Science Research Topics
- Herd immunity and how it can be created for a virus?
- Protease inhibitor and its functions.
- Covid-19 and other human viruses- MERS, SARS, and Corona Virus.
- Why do some people resist taking Covid-19 vaccines? How can you persuade them?
- When and where did Covid-19 begin to infect people?
- Low flu incidents in 2020- Analyze the causes.
- Discuss the antivirul drugs with examples
- Different between antivirul drugs, antibiotics, and vaccine
- How does the coronavirus ‘spike protein’ binds to the human cell receptors?
- Impact of the COVID-19 on people with underlying comorbidities
Good-Scoring Science Research Paper Topics
- Impact of pandemics such as Plague, Flu, and The Black Death on global economy
- Why do some people not want the COVID vaccine? How can we convince them to get it?
- What is the best way to distribute the COVID vaccine equally across the globe?
- What were the steps for developing a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Do lockdowns help reduce corona virus transmission?
- Why was the percentage of people of colour dying from COVID-19 higher than their percentage in the general population?
- How lockdown reduces the impact of Covid-19 transmission?
- Covid-19 patients and the neurological impact on them.
- Flattening curve- Origin and Definition.
- Covid-19 versus Seasonal Influenza- Compare and Contrast.
- Cancer survivors and poor resistance to Covid-19- Discuss their poor response to Covid-19 vaccines.
- Digestive problems as a symptom of Covid-19.
- Prehistoric people and how they embraced the paleo diet?
- Personalized medicines and our genome- Future wave.
- Humans interbreeding with Neanderthals- Discuss the molecular evidence.
Informative Science Research Paper Topics
- Antiviral drugs and how it is different from the vaccines.
- Positive and negative impacts on men’s exercise on the DNA they pass on to their children.
- Genetically modified crops about economics or science- Europe’s opposition.
- Dark Energy- What do we know about the Universe in which we live?
- Current promising developments in cancer treatment and its validity.
- Discuss the most likely consequences on health after recovering from the COVID-19 disease
- Features, complications, evaluation and treatment of the COVID-19 disease
- Recent groundbreaking developments in medical science
- Stem cell therapy and its impact on health
- CD24Protein – recent development in cancer research
Top-Notch Science Research Paper Topics
- Next generation of mRNA vaccinology
- Discuss the recent development in Type 2 diabetes treatment and medications
- Why do scientists not know if people who have had coronavirus will have immunity? What do we know about the differences between immunity in other viruses?
- What is an antiviral drug, and how does it differ from a vaccine?
- What is a protease inhibitor, and how does it work?
- How is the effort to find treatments against COVID-19 changing the way drugs are developed and used?
- Why does hand washing prevent infections?
- Broad-scale recycling techniques and their efficiency in waste minimization.
- Recommended thorium nuclear reactor designs- Pros and Cons.
- Genetic Modifications- Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Cloning and its impact on humanity.
- NASA and its future.
- The impact of global warming- Is it reversible?
- Echolocation and deafness.
- Nuclear energy and its adverse impact.
Outstanding Science Research Paper Topics
- Endangered Species- Causes and Issues.
- Pain feeling process- Relevance of pain reliever and treatment in the future.
- The impact of nanotechnology on modern science.
- Toxic waste disposal- Key problems and potential solutions.
- Nuclear Weapons- No country has undertaken this responsibility.
- How uranium isotopes will precipitate the next scientific revolution.
- Analyze the prospects of the space resources and the technology used to extract them.
- Will mask-wearing be the new norm of fighting other diseases, along with Covid-19?
- Equal distribution of Covid-19 vaccines across the globe.
- PSMA-Targeted Therapy
- Discuss the HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) symptoms and its treatment
- Postpartum Depression – Causes, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatments
- Use of AI (Artificial Intelligence) in early detection of HIV/AIDS and Sepsis
- Predictive analytics and hypertension
- Forensic science technology.
Captivating Science Research Paper Topics
- Stem cell research- Discuss.
- Breaking the sound barriers- Issues faced by the scientists.
- Genetic engineers- Present capabilities and future objectives.
- Alchemy and how it was attempted?
- Life on Mars- Discuss your viewpoints.
- Pluto is a planet or not- Elaborate on your viewpoint.
- How can people live on any other planet?
- International Space Station- State its most significant discovery.
- Should the United States go back to the moon and try to go to other planets?
- Black Holes- Explain the phenomenon.
Science Research Paper Topics for All Academics
- The impact of sunspots on the Earth.
- Will Higgs Boson destroy the universe?
- How have the meteorites changed our viewpoints of the Universe?
- Space Junk-How to solve the issue?
- Commercial space flight and its future.
- The impact of the Hubble Space Telescope on our view of the Universe?
- Non-hormonal medication for the treatment of menopausal hot flashes
- Impact of LDL (low-density lipoprotein) on heart and liver
- Treatment for reducing LDL
- Best practices to control and reduce high blood pressure and blood sugar
Eye-Catching Science Research Paper Topics
- Influence of private space ship companies on the space resources development.
- Discuss finding ways to live in space or any other planet.
- Explore the increasing case of Breast cancer in women.
- Skin cancer and its causes.
- Leukemia and its most efficient treatment.
- Stem Cell Research- Pros and Cons.
- Gene therapy and its relevance.
- West Nile Virus- Discuss the phenomenon.
- Dementia and Memory Loss- Discuss the prevention strategies.
- Role of the cells to protect a body from diseases.
- Poultry Farming and the best strategies to prevent bird flu.
- Small rice farms and the best planting strategies.
- Nano-materials and the reduction of carbon emission.
- Nanotechnology and its use in the medical field.
- Climate change legislation and its relevance.
Top-Quality Science Research Paper Topics
- Recycling metals and their relevance.
- Offshore drilling and its safety.
- Green buildings and their importance for the environment.
- Disposal products- Should they be banned or restricted?
- Significance of government subsidies for alternative energy companies.
- Discuss the top five career opportunities in chemistry.
- Identify the chemicals that trigger energy- Role of the chemists in preventing such allergies.
- Best strategies to use and capture carbon dioxide.
- Microbrewing Beer- Discuss the chemical phenomenon involved.
- Role of metal oxides in enhancing mobile phones.
- Relevance of big data and Biocomputing for the future of chemical research.
- Biomacromolecules and their importance.
- Sugar chemistry behind producing candies- What is your viewpoint?
- Medical chemistry research in India- Discuss the significant trends.
- Miniature Robots model- Roleplay by the insects.
- Relevance of science museums in teaching science.
- Beautifully colored feathers of the birds- Elaborate on your viewpoint.
- Animal hibernation.
- Select the latest science-fictional move and analyze its depiction of science.
- Practical applications of boron nitride and hard crystals.
- Chemistry of adhesives and its latest developments.
- Relevance of nanotechnology in feeding yourself.
- Nanotechnology and its use to work with DNA.
- Nanomaterials and Nano Designs- Discuss the challenges.
- Relevance of Smart clothes for medical patients.
- Discuss the microelectronics of contact lenses and how it helps to control blood sugar.
- Pharmaceutical chemicals and their presence in our water supply.
- Coronavirus and Epidemiology.
- Genetic engineering and CRISPR.
- Prions- How it causes acute wasting disease, mad cow disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Final List of Science Research Paper Topics
- Climate Change and the science behind it.
- Role of atom-thick graphene- New technology development.
- Role of killer mosquitoes to fight diseases- Has the US approved it?
- Nuclear Fusion- Discuss its prospects.
- Manufacturing plastics from non-petroleum products- Discuss the most promising experiments.
- Benefits of nanotechnology for cancer patients.
- Application of nanobots to manufacture and deliver drugs to human patients.
- Role of microelectronics in helping patients having critical diseases.
- Desktop nanofabrication tool- Discuss its viability for low-cost and simple nanotechnology.
- Research study on animal-related diseases on a human being
- Nanomaterial regulations.
- Research on plant-related diseases on human beings
- Research on stem cells and their effectiveness to protect the human being from several critical diseases.
- Impacts of climate change on the plants and animals
Latest Science research paper topics:
- Impacts of water populations on sea animals.
- Omicron, the new variant of Coronavirus
- Impacts of industrial waste on the ecological balance of the planet
- Impact of rust on the steel pipelines and process to shield the pipes from rust
- Procedures for developing vaccines for the critical diseases
- Difference between bacterial infection and viral infection
- Procedure to protect from viral diseases
- Why did persons of color die from COVID-19 at greater rates than they did in the general population?
- What COVID-19 self-treatment works best for mild instances that remain at home?
- What connections does COVID-19 have to SARS, MERS, and other coronaviruses in humans?
- How can human cell receptors attach to the coronavirus “spike protein”?
- When did COVID-19 begin to infect humans, and where?
- Will using masks in the battle against other illnesses become standard procedure?
- How are medication development and usage being altered by the search for therapies for COVID-19?
- Will genetic research actually be able to extend our lives and improve our health?
- Should the US aim to reach other planets as well as the moon again?
- How likely is it that a comet will hit the planet? What is the most effective strategy to spot this and stop it?
If you have reached the end, perhaps you have found some interesting science research paper topics for your assignments. However, if you don’t know if your topic is suitable or not, certainly you ought to talk to your professor or get help with our online Ph.D. Dissertation Helper . Moreover, if you still don’t understand it, perhaps consider calling our experts and seek their help to complete your assignments.
150 Outstanding Big Data Research Topics for Every Student to Explore
198 Captivating Social Issues Topics for Essay or Research Paper
146 Best Geology Research Topics for Academic Writing
Comments are closed.
- Featured Posts
Top 140 Bioethics Topics To Consider For Writing a Research Paper
160 excellent business essay topics and ideas to focus on, how to write a reflective essay, different types of essay formats- mla, apa, and chicago, apa vs. mla: learn the major differences between the citation styles, top 152 cybercrime research topics for students to consider, an understanding of the language features and structural features, 150+ fabulous criminology dissertation ideas for you to consider, 153 fantastic narrative essay topics for you to explore and consider, 100 motivational quotes for students to succeed in academic life, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Great Assignment Help
105 Literature Review Topics + How-to Guide 
A literature review is a variant of curtsy in scientific circles. It presents your acknowledgment that you are not the first to tackle the issue. Your predecessors have made progress in answering your research question, and you plan to start from the point they finished.
This article features examples of literature review topics on multiple knowledge areas. Additionally, you will find exhaustive disambiguation of all the types of a literature review, as well as its purposes, definition, outline, and formatting.
- 🔝 Top 15 Topics
- ✍️ Writing Tips
- Political Science
- Criminal Justice
🔝 top 15 literature review topics.
- What does the science say about extraterrestrial life?
- Redesigning organisms in synthetic biology: Where are we at now?
- Equality of human rights at the international level.
- Why do genes happen to be active or inactive?
- Legalizing physician-assisted suicide.
- Can an adult person change their native language?
- The most efficient study programs.
- The ethics of using surveillance cameras.
- The effect of reading fiction on your brain.
- British imperialism in India.
- What is kindness: A philosophical approach.
- Modern technologies can sift out fake news.
- Multiculturalism: A romantic myth or today’s reality?
- The demographics of liberal worldview in the US.
- Chronic fatigue: Literature review and hypotheses.
✍️ Literature Review Writing Tips
Speaking of a literature review , the definition is too broad to be used as writing guidance. It is an overview of credible materials on a particular research question. A literature review usually becomes chapter 1 in dissertations and theses , allowing to explore the current knowledge on the topic. It evaluates academic and professional articles, journal publications, books, and web-based resources.
A literature review is an indispensable part of a research paper. It serves many purposes, some of which are not evident.
What Is the Purpose of a Literature Review?
- To draw the background context;
- To compare your results with previous research;
- To justify your research methods;
- To frame research gaps and show the scientific novelty of your project;
- To explain the social value of your work;
- To demonstrate your knowledge of the referenced literature;
- To train your analytical thinking.
Types of Literature Review
Below you’ll find the 6 types of literature reviews.
A systematic literature review is a most comprehensive and data-oriented type. It defines the timeframe of the selected literature and is subdivided into two categories:
- Meta-analysis ( deductive research through standardized statistical procedures)
- Meta-synthesis (inductive study by non-statistical qualitative methods)
It is also called a traditional or critical literature review. The purpose is to summarize the available material, critique it, and identify the gaps and inconsistencies. This type works well for almost any research question, provided it is sufficiently focused and limited in time or subject matter.
As the name implies, it estimates the scope of available literature on a literature review topic. Unlike a systematic literature review, which aims to find the most specific research question, this type looks for the most general one. It answers the question of what else can be researched in the field.
A theoretical literature review explores the pool of theories that have so far accumulated on a concept. It lists the existing ideas, their relationships, and gaps. The purpose is to develop hypotheses to be tested in the experimental section.
This type provides the most selective literature review to prove or refute an argument already established in the research literature. However, this is also the most biased review among all types.
This literature review integrates, synthesizes, and critiques the available secondary data to develop new research frameworks and perspectives.
Systematic Review vs. Literature Review vs. Annotated Bibliography
Literature Review Outline
How long should a literature review be? It depends on the assignment requirements and your outline.
A literature review is often used as a part of a more general research paper. In such a case, you can limit yourself to the standard introduction –main body – conclusion formula.
In all the other situations, use the following literature review outline.
- Introduction Trace the scope and highlight the importance of your review. Why did you choose the given topic or research question? How does it contribute to the previous study?
- Methodology We have listed the types of literature review above. Depending on your purposes, select one and explain why your choice is the best. You can also specify which logic you used while choosing the sources for your review.
- Discussion It is the central part of the text which compares, contrasts, and explains the relationships between various ideas you found in the bibliography items.
- Conclusion Are you satisfied with the result of your work? How will it help further research? Which gaps have you spotted, and which hypothesis could you generate?
- List of references As in any research paper, this is an indispensable part of your literature review. Be sure to follow the format requirements as provided below.
Literature Review Format
All citation styles require you to indicate the author’s name, book title, publication year, number of pages, and volume or issue number. This data is available in any printed edition, as publishers use it to identify their products.
It may sound simple until you discover that each citation style has a multi-page list of nuanced details specific to this format and inapplicable to any other.
Browse the guides for each of the most popular types below.
APA style is a format for scholarly documents. It is particularly popular in the fields of social and behavioral sciences. APA is well-known for its simplicity in source references. Thus, a vast majority of American universities and colleges prefer this format.
MLA style manual is an abridged version of the MLA Handbook published by the Modern Language Association. It was created for students to assist in their research aspirations. Its 8 th edition is addressed to secondary-school and undergraduate university and college teachers and students. The style is popular in humanities (modern languages, literature, cultural studies, and related disciplines).
Chicago style (also called CMS or CMOS) is a style guide for American English. The University of Chicago Press first published it in 1906. Since then, it has had 17 editions and has become one of the most popular citation styles in the US. The guide instructs on editorial practice, grammar, document preparation, formatting, and even the use of the singular “they.”
💡 Literature Review Topics
Literature review topics in education.
- How can we make classrooms more inclusive?
- Flipped classroom approach.
- Waldorf schools and their concept.
- How do ADHD symptoms affect a student’s learning abilities?
- Educational leadership.
- Methods of tracking the performance of schoolchildren.
- How can token economy diminish off-task behavior in students with autism?
- Resegregation in US schools.
- Is bilingual education realizable in contemporary schools?
- Growing violence incidents in educational institutions.
Political Science Literature Review Topics
- Gender cosmopolitanism in Sweden.
- Security policy is based on political ideology.
- The emotional effect of populism.
- The theory and classification of political speeches.
- Global measures in COVID-19 response.
- The international politics of the Arab world.
- How do we select our leaders?
- Officials in politics: Emotional labor.
- Relational peace between countries.
- The invisible force holding countries together.
Criminal Justice Literature Review Topics
- The problematic issues of prosecution and legal enforcement in Eastern Europe.
- Track the evolution of international criminal justice practices.
- Crime prevention methods.
- The evolution of criminology as a social science.
- The cycle of domestic violence: Theory and statistics.
- The patterns in child abuse perpetrators.
- Randomized experimental designs in criminology.
- Current measures to stop human trafficking in the US.
- How should we punish environmental crimes?
- Terrorism: Approaches to its definitions.
Sociology Literature Review Topics
- Does coded language help us fight racial inequality?
- Workplace bullying.
- International conflicts in terms of social representation theory.
- Gender and sexual activity.
- Is our society liberal or conservative?
- Single African American parents.
- Racial salary gap in the US.
- Substance abuse and health care costs for employers.
- Does federal aid succeed at fighting urban poverty?
- How does hate speech spur desensitization?
Nursing Literature Review Topics
- Practice in the field of healthcare.
- Evidence-based nursing practice.
- Traumatic brain injury.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- Pressure ulcers study.
- Post-operative readmission rates.
- Nursing ratios and nosocomial infections.
- Patient fall prevention study.
- Emergency room wait time.
- Electronic health records.
Psychology Literature Review Topics
- Parents’ experiences of caring for a child with ASD
- The long-term consequences of child abuse
- The neurology of depression.
- Explore the psychological effects of loud noise.
- Why is it so hard to accept what contradicts our beliefs?
- The psychological mechanisms of compulsive eating.
- Why are some people more prone to discrimination and prejudice?
- Self-protection against grief.
- Non-verbal communication rates in different cultures.
- Love: Chemistry or feeling?
Biology Literature Review Topics
- Camouflage in plants.
- Color differences in male and female bird species.
- Acceptability of genetic engineering.
- Natural reforestation: Too long to wait.
- Why are domestic plants weaker than wild ones?
- Hepcidin: importance, production, regulation.
- How can we edit DNA sequences?
- Which anti-COVID vaccines are the most effective and why?
- Cancer: An umbrella term for many diseases.
- Species that are important to our ecology.
Easy Literature Review Topics
- Sustainable agriculture: Our future reality.
- The scientific background behind music therapy.
- Stono revolt.
- The latest findings in stopping brain aging.
- Articles on cyber security of young children.
- Data-driven personalization: Prospects and achievements.
- Importance of the literature review in research.
- Critical literature review of digital signature.
- Reviewing quantitative academic literature and data.
❓ Literature Review Topics FAQ
❓ what is discussed in literature review.
A literature review discusses the texts that are the most relevant to your research question. It summarizes, compares, evaluates, and critiques the available literature to find the points of intersection and blind spots. As a result, you will develop a specific topic for further research or pose a hypothesis.
❓ What are the 3 parts of literature review?
The three parts of this academic genre are the same as those of any other research paper. The introduction explores the background and importance of the topic. The main body analyzes the selected texts. It may also contain a methodology section that explains why you chose such or another literary review type. The conclusion outlines the perspectives of your research.
❓ What are the four stages of literature review?
- Formulating the problem (which topic is under study and what are its constituent parts?);
- Searching the literature (making up the preliminary bibliography list to be described in the literature review);
- Evaluating the data (which sources are the most significant in our understanding of the topic?);
- Analyzing and interpreting the essential findings.
- Literature Reviews – UNC Writing Center
- Learn how to write a review of literature
- Writing a Literature Review // Purdue Writing Lab
- Types of Literature Reviews – Systematic Reviews
- How to Conduct a Literature Review
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
You might also like
The necklace: summary, themes, and a short story analysis, dulce et decorum est 101: summary, analysis, & questions and answers, literature review: outline, strategies, and examples .
Research Topic Ideas
- Picking a Topic
- Area & Interdisciplinary Studies
- Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Business, Economics, & Management
- Current Events and Controversial Issues
- Education & Social Work
- Health Sciences
Biology topics, chemistry topics, computer science topics, earth and resource science topics, engineering topics, mathematics topics, physics topics, suggested databases.
- General Science Full Text
- Applied Science & Technology Collections
- ProQuest Research: Science & Technology more... less... Covers: • General science • Materials science • Aerospace • Engineering • Computers • Physics • Telecommunications • Transportation • Military
- Research Process by Liz Svoboda Last Updated Mar 4, 2023 5958 views this year
- Biology by Mickey Doyle Last Updated Feb 17, 2023 201 views this year
- Chemistry by Mickey Doyle Last Updated Feb 15, 2023 90 views this year
- Computer Science by Mickey Doyle Last Updated Jan 23, 2023 68 views this year
- Geography, Planning and Environment by Mickey Doyle Last Updated Feb 2, 2023 784 views this year
- Engineering by Mickey Doyle Last Updated Feb 8, 2023 703 views this year
- Mathematics by Mickey Doyle Last Updated Nov 30, 2022 15 views this year
- Physics and Astronomy by Mickey Doyle Last Updated Nov 30, 2022 6441 views this year
- Big Bang theory
- Black holes
- Curiosity Rover
- Dwarf galaxies
- Earth-size planets
- Gravitational lensing
- Hubble telescope
- Kepler telescope
- Philae probe
- Remote sensing
- Sagan effect
- Stellar spectra
- Algae blooms
- Biological warfare
- Butterfly migration
- Circadian rhythm
- Coral reefs
- Dismal Swamp
- Endangered species
- Genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Human genome map
- Invasive species
- Mass extinction
- Neural systems
- Neurobiology of sleep
- Oil spill effects
- Organic farming
- Primate language
- Rainforest conservation
- Wetland restoration
- Alkali metals
- Buffer solutions
- Carbon cature
- Carbon dating
- Chemical carcinogens
- Chemical warfare
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Oxidation numbers
- Periodic table
- Radioactive waste
- Silver iodide
- Synthetic DNA
- Water fluoridation
- Artificial intelligence
- Biometric signature
- Computer animation
- Computer composed music
- Computer forensics
- Computer modeling
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Intelligent databases
- Internet of things
- Mobile computing
- Social media literacy
- Ubiquitous design
- Voice recognition
- Air pollution
- Algae bloom
- Alternative fuels
- Beach erosion
- Carbon footprint
- Climate forcing
- Compostable plastic
- Dymaxion House
- Earth-sheltered structures
- Green cities
- Green infrastructure
- Natual resource conservation
- Nitrogen farming
- Ozone depletion
- Pollution reduction
- Rip currents
- Soil contamination
- Sustainable design
- Three Gorges Dam
- Tiny houses
- Toxic dumping in oceans
- Water conservation
- Water pollution
- 3D printing
- Additive design
- Air turbulence
- Analytical mechanics
- Boundary layer
- Carbon capture
- Composite materials
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Computer-aided engineering (CAE)
- Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Design optimization
- Electric cars
- Fiber optics
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Fluid dynamics
- Flutter phenomena
- Information theory
- High horsepower in cars
- Hybrid vehicles
- Laser applications
- Liquid crystals
- Naturalistic decision making
- Nuclear power
- Stereo imaging
- Applied statistics
- Convex geometry
- Game theory
- Millennium Prize problems
- Probability theory
- Random walks
- Representation theory
- Riemannian geometry
- Theory of chaos
- Turing, Alan
- Turing patterns
- Bohr's radius
- Bose–Einstein condensate
- Dark matter
- Gravitational waves
- Heat death of the universe
- Higgs boson
- Manhattan Project
- Quantum entanglement
- Space elevator
- Superstring theory
- Wave-particle duality
- << Previous: Humanities
- Last Updated: Mar 3, 2023 3:25 PM
- URL: https://libguides.umflint.edu/topics
Science Research Paper Topics
90 best science research paper topics.
Science is a fantastic field of learning that pushes humankind forward. You can research many different topics and ideas. However, this confuses the student when you try to choose a topic for the research paper. In this article, we want to help you with selecting the appropriate research paper topics.
3 Tips on How to Select the Best Science Research Paper Topics
- Many people take huge topics and get lost while writing the paper. It is essential to narrow down the topic to specific issues and choose a particular theme.
- We recommend you select the topic that is popular and has much information available. It will save a vast amount of time, and you will enjoy the process.
- Last but not least is to write about the topic that you are interested in. We know how it is to write papers on boring topics and spend many evenings hating every second of your work. Just choose a great topic and be good with it.
Who Created This List of Science Research Paper Topics?
We are a team of professional academic writers from all around the globe. Our team members have worked on a vast amount of topics from science to literature for the last several years. We put a long time into creating this list, and we are 100% sure that it will be helpful for you.
15 Good Science Topics for Research Papers
- Why is COVID-19 deadlier than seasonal influenza?
- The actual age of the universe?
- What does humanity understand about the universe around us?
- The effect of meteorites on the universe?
- The questions around the Pluto
- The wonders of supernova
- Where is there any water on mars?
- The Big Bang theory
- Creationism and evolutionary biology
- The work of the Kepler telescope
- The viruses in the modern world
- The map of the human genome
- History of map extinctions
- How does DNA work?
- Mobile computing in the contemporary world
15 Science Topics For High School Research Papers
- Acid rains on Earth
- The effect of Oil spills on the ecology
- The extinction of coral reefs
- The dangers of tsunamis for different countries
- The technology of green cities
- Future of 3D printing
- The role of dark matters
- Our understanding of mirages
- The technologies behind the Manhattan project
- Fertilizers for agriculture
- The idea of tiny houses
- Contamination of soils
- Nuclear energy
- The shortages of water in the modern world
- Ozone shield and modern economy
15 Life Science Research Paper Topics
- Ethics of cybernetics
- The wonders of Patriot act
- Sexual harassment
- The role of traditional education in the modern world
- Climate change and the human role
- Hurricanes and safety
- Family values in the contemporary world
- Ethics of birth control
- Human rights in the developing countries
- Dangers of alternative medicine
- How students abuses drugs
- Freedom of speech and political stability
- The roles of political correctness
- Reformation of elections in the U.S.
- Learning disabilities and human rights
15 Interesting Topics For Science Research Paper
- Viruses and medicine
- How Covid-19 affected humans life
- The oceans in the modern economy
- Wonders of liquid lasers
- The development of green energy
- How to optimize the manufacture
- Aeroacoustics of modern planes
- The erosion of beach
- How to farm with nitrogen?
- The decline of poverty on the Earth
- The racism in Asia
- The pro and cons of universal basic income
- LGBTQ+ psychology
- Online gambling
- Homeland Security
15 Physical Science Research Paper Topics
- How do asteroids shape the Milky Way?
- Polyglobal human civilisation
- The pros and cons of space stations
- The alien life
- The reasons why the Astroid belt accrued?
- Role of the private space flight in the future of space exploration
- Space junk problems
- The reasons why Pluto is no longer a planet
- The chances of an asteroid striking down the Earth
- Should humans colonize the Solar system?
- How space destroys our understanding of physics
- How does the plane work?
- The science behind the automobile
- Role of physics in architecture
15 Science Research Paper Ideas
- The basic human rights
- The science behind drug legislation
- Police brutality
- Role of nicotine
- The scientific way to improve personal productivity
- Geoengineering in the modern world
- The marvels of nuclear energy
- Deforestation and how to return the green planet
- Should we rely more on atomic energy?
- What did we understand about the black holes?
- The scientific worldview
- Climate change and the human role in it
- The human effect on Earth
- The future of interstellar travels
- COVID-19 and its impact on science
Get Hands-on Help w/ Research Paper Topics About Science?
It is challenging to write a high-quality academic piece. You need to find, analyze and structure different sources. After that, you will note several drafts and edit your work. Many people don’t have the time to do this. So we advise you to consider hiring our professionals to write your paper. We are a team of professional paper writers that does an excellent job for a fair price.
521 Research Questions & Titles about Science
Do you enjoy revealing the mysteries of nature? There are as many secrets in space as there are deep in the ocean. You may be the one who solves the next puzzle!
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for $13.00 $10.40/page
Natural science focuses on our environment. We try to understand how and why everything around us works. Living organisms, natural phenomena, rocks, and even the stars, are under scientists’ observation. Research in this area is a continuous process. Sometimes when it seems like we found out the answer, it just creates more questions! There are also plenty of weird things that can’t be explained.
Want to learn more about the scientific puzzles to be solved? Take a look at the collection of science research questions that Custom-writing.org experts have prepared. Find your perfect idea in the list below!
🔝 Top 10 Natural Science Topics for Research Papers
- 💡 Choosing a Research Topic
⭐ Scientific Research Topics List: Top 10
- 💫 Astronomy Topics
- 🐈 Biology Topics
- ⚛️ Chemistry Topics
- ☁️ Environmental Topics
- 🔷 Geology Topics
- 🌈 Physics Topics
- 🔝 20 Research Questions
- How to prevent bacterial diseases
- What is the origin of immunity?
- Main concepts in biolinguistics
- How can you improve gut microbiota?
- Climate change’s effect on bumblebees?
- How did dry climate affect human evolution?
- The importance of bacteria in aquatic ecosystems
- How does the neuron structure change during sleep?
- What’s the link between stem cell divisions and cancer?
- Smoking’s contribution to the mosaic loss of Y chromosome
💡 Choosing an Interesting Science Research Topic
There are plenty of scientific research papers topics to choose from. You can pick an area that you prefer: astronomy, biology, chemistry, nature, geology, and physics. And we prepared a list of at least 35 cool research titles about science in each of them!
However, you should put some effort into choosing a good and interesting topic. There are several aspects you need to consider. The first thing to look into is how easy or hard the future research may be. Evaluate the resources and the skills you have. Are they enough to understand if it is enough to resolve a scientific issue you chose?
Next, you should also foresee the benefits of the research. Proper scientific research can increase knowledge in a specific area. Of course, if you are a college student, you shouldn’t feel any obligation to solve unimaginable problems. However, even a small discovery could be a huge step in understanding an issue.
Therefore, the key concept is to find a topic that would be easy and fruitful at the same time. Don’t rush! Usually, picking the first idea that comes to your mind doesn’t end successfully…
Also, don’t forget to listen to your inner voice. If it feels like the topic is not for you, cross it out. You shouldn’t waste your time working on research that doesn’t satisfy you. It also needs to reflect your point of view.
Last but not least, think about the approach of your research since it can also affect the topic. Decide whether you want to start quantitative or qualitative research . Then you might want to check out our collection of 501 good research topics for science!
- How hibernation of animals works
- Virtual reality vs. augmented reality
- Can false memories be implanted?
- The role of cryogenics in rocket science
- How can we reduce the gender gap in STEM?
- Cloud computing’s impact on data storage
- Microscopic techniques used in microbiology
- The importance of stem cells in medical science
- Types of genetic programming in machine learning
- The ways industries can conserve energy consumption
🚀 Space Research Topics
Have you ever had a dream of going into outer space as a kid? If yes, then these space research topics are for you!
Space research studies the observable universe that starts just outside the Earth’s surface. You don’t necessarily need to go in outer space to study it, though. Astronomy is where it all begins. Planets, galaxies, and different phenomena can all be studied from the ground. But note that most current projects also require some knowledge in physics, math, and computer science.
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
If you feel like it’s for you, then check out the list of the trending astronomy research topics below.
💫 58 Astronomy Research Topics
- Tools used to identify different variable stars: an overview
- Astrophysics: compact binary star systems & broadband variability
- Stellar evolution: young stellar objects with circumstellar material
- Evolved objects: circumstellar material and mass-loss episodes
- What telescopes are used for studying stellar evolution with a multispectral approach?
- The theory of the Universe
- How is interferometry used to observe the circumstellar environment?
- The approaches to building a cool stellar photosphere model
- Mars in comparison to Earth
- How to improve the accuracy of the Infrared Space Observatory?
- The theory of infrared spectroscopy and cool standard stars
- The Milky Way and the expanding universe
- How are stellar candles helpful in determining the extragalactic distance scale?
- The evolution of intermediate-mass single stars
- International Space Station
- How to understand the physical processes of the low-mass single starts evolution?
- Infrared spectroscopy to study the final stellar evolution
- Solar system: geology, climate, and composition
- The impact of studying post-AGB stars on stellar evolution theory
- The diversity of the post-AGB stars’ nucleosynthetic yields
- India space mission
- Interferometry and the study of the post-AGB stars
- Solar system: the weather on other planets
- The connection between the matter and the interstellar medium
- Why is the interstellar medium important for understanding galaxy evolution?
- Space Exploration: UAE and INDIA Space Cooperation
- Supernova explosion: heavy metals and the interstellar medium
- How to investigate the chemical components of the diffuse interstellar clouds?
- The interaction between the ambient medium and stellar winds
- How are stellar wind properties measured?
- The approaches to learning the physics of exoplanets
- How are the chemical models of exoplanets built?
- The development of terrestrial planets’ atmosphere
- Hot Jupiter: the effect of circulation winds
- Exoplanets: surface and atmosphere connection
- Temperature and its effect on the habitability of exoplanets
- How are carbon-rich planets found?
- The evolution of binary stars vs. single stars
- What do binary stars interact with each other?
- How does the change in tidal forces affect the pulsations?
- What are the aspects of the seismic analysis of the binary stars?
- Asteroseismology: the analysis of the stars’ pulsation
- How are stellar pulsation modes identified in asteroseismology?
- The efficiency of iron in blocking the photons: the case of the Sun
- How does echography help understand the age of the young star?
- Why does the core of old stars spin faster than their surface?
- Gravitational-wave astronomy: the approaches to discover gravitational radiation
- The sensitivity of pulsar timing: studying supermassive black holes
- Radio observing as a way of finding new pulsars
- Is there a way to find out the cause of the accelerating expansion of the universe?
- How are planets formed in the accretion disks?
- The nature of the collimated outflows as the part of accretion disks
- Periodic pulses: looking for pulsars in binary systems
- Supermassive black holes: collecting data on gravitational waves
- Why does the precise distance to a neutron star matter?
- Analyzing the dusty components of the galaxies to understand their evolution
- How do telescopes help to study protoplanetary disks?
- What software is used to study the formation of planetary systems?
🌿 Plants & Animals: Biological Research
Studying living organisms makes it to the top of the most interesting science research topics! No complicated physics, no political debates, just the peaceful science of life. If that is what you were looking for, then this list of biology research topics is for you!
Biology may not be the most popular choice for those writing a paper, but it doesn’t make it less exciting. Just think about the life-changing ideas of Charles Darwin! No need to worry, there are quite enough issues to be solved in animal biology since it is such a wide area.
Look through the whole list of 164 plants and animals research topics to find the best one for you.
🐈 164 Biology Research Topics
- What are the benefits of using whole-genome sequencing?
- Whole-genome sequencing for identifying chemotherapy resistance
- How are molecular and organismal biology related to each other?
- Pathobiology: the importance of studying the mammalian skull
- The influence of the circadian rhythm of metabolism
- The animal kingdom in Antarctica: adapting to subzero temperatures
- Understanding the migration of cells in tumors to treat cancer
- Moral grounds of the cloning
- What affects the survival rates of tumor cells?
- The ways to detect and fight chemoresistant tumor cell
- How are cytoskeleton microtubules and brain formation connected?
- Studying the cell’s response to infectious agents to understand the diseases
- Human development and the regeneration of heart tissues
- The approaches to study induced pluripotent stem cells
- How does the circadian cycle affect the human body temperature?
- Microorganisms in soil and their influence on the plant
- Why are some animals so smart?
- Geotropism: what is the purpose behind responding to the change of gravity direction?
- The relationship between the Earth’s magnetic field and animals
- Bonobos and common shimps: compare and contrast
- How do migratory birds navigate in the desert?
- The connection between the hens’ diet and the size of eggs
- How do nutrients circulate through the aquatic ecosystems?
- Bacterial pathogenesis
- The difference between the energy flow in aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems
- India’s solar installations
- Understanding interactions between species for ecological sustainability
- Entomology: the introduction to the mechanism of transmitting diseases
- What are the host plant’s defense mechanisms against herbivores?
- The most effective approaches to save the endangered insects species
- The classification of the disease-transmitting insects
- The Chernobyl disaster: causes and effects
- Epidemiological modeling: how does knowing the origins of the disease help fighting it?
- Population biology: genomic approaches to understand the spread of pathogens
- Gas price increasing and alternative energy sources
- The science of growing the animal cell in the lab
- How can we predict the evolutionary changes in species with the help of evolutionary biology?
- The evolution of genomes and its effect on the organismal function
- What are the newest technologies used in evolutionary biology?
- Genomics: using transcriptome analysis to detect drug-resistant genes
- Whole-genome sequencing and natural variation
- Infectious diseases: cellular determinants and host response
- How do microbes change the immune system after infecting it?
- Neuroscience: olfaction and processes on a molecular level
- Neurobiology: the newest ways to study the human brain
- What is the connection between antibiotics and bacterial enzymes?
- The branches of biology that study DNA reparation
- Breast cancer after surgeries: the ways to stop metastatic relapse
- What are the effects of immune cell variations on malaria?
- Immunology: can an autoimmune disease be a root cause of glaucoma?
- Pancreatic cancer: what are the reasons for the drug resistance?
- Ketone bodies and their effect on stem cells regeneration in the intestine
- Studying planarians to investigate regeneration laws
- Can DNA repair enzymes also tie to RNA?
- Gene expression regulation and the flow of genetic information
- How do RNAs influence the development of the diseases?
- The ways to predict the effect of microRNAs on gene expression
- The most recent developments in transplantation research
- The approaches to fighting the biofouling problem
- What are the root causes of algae blooms?
- Bioluminescence: how can luciferase be helpful in medical diagnostics?
- What causes a decrease in monarch butterfly migration?
- Camouflage: how can squid deception skills help develop new materials?
- Using 3-D printing to improve the health of coral reef population
- Third mass bleaching: the potential of crossbreeding
- Will the process of de-extinction be possible in the near future?
- What could be the negative effects of the de-extinction?
- How to protect the Great Dismal Swamp from climate change?
- The physics behind the V-formation of birds flying
- What is the humans’ contribution to the spread of invasive species?
- The ways to slow down the current sixth mass extinction
- How do plants and animals look after their microbiome?
- Diet vs. environment: what influences microbiome more?
- Evolution: the secret of butterflies from different locations evolving the same pattern
- Wallflowers and mutagenesis studying: the next-gen cancer treatment
- The influence of oil spills on the food crops
- The best natural pesticides for organic farming
- The negative effects of organic farming on the environment
- How does conservation help save tropical rainforests?
- How do red tides algae affect fish and mammals?
- The most recent approaches to the wetland restoration
- White polar bear: why is the low energy level dangerous for them?
- Human biology: how does the effect of afterimage work?
- How could food coloring change the taste of the product?
- The secrets of human taste buds: why some people can’t taste sour?
- The memory of the human immune system fighting common illnesses
- The correlation between the age and the lung capacity
- Human eye: the evolution of the peripheral vision
- Lateralisation of brain function in dogs: tail-wagging
- What is the purpose of homosexuality in the animal kingdom?
- How does diet affect sex hormones flow in women?
- The microbial factories as the pharmaceutical solution
- Can the cloning technology that was tested on the sheep be used on humans?
- How and why is the human gestation period different from other mammals?
- What amount of ultraviolet is deadly for different bacteria?
- The connection between the level of dilution of disinfectant and bacterial resistance
- The concentration of the preservative in food and microbial growth
- Red tides: how does overgrazing become even more harmful?
- How fast are bacteria spreading in the thawing meat?
- The role of heavy metal resistance in the adaptation of the plants to different environments
- Plant growth: nitrogen-fixing bacteria vs. nitrogen fertilizers
- The best plants for preventing soil erosion
- Using duckweed to test the level of water contamination
- The deadly fungi: preventive measures of trees extinction
- Can human urine be used as a cheaper alternative for fertilizers?
- What affects the number of seeds in different fruits?
- What is happening to the honey bees
- Hydroponics as the most sustainable farming of the future
- How do forests self-regulate the population density?
- What is the relation between gravitropism and hydrotropism?
- How much can we control our genetics, at what point do we cease to be human?
- The impact of studying phototropism on solar energy research
- Planaria and its regeneration skills: magnetic field effect
- Is cloning “playing God”?
- How does caffeine affect plants and animals?
- Wild animals of the United States of America
- Aquaculture: the most recent trends in aquafarming
- How does fish egg predation affect the fish population?
- The importance of the number of trace metals in marine invertebrates
- Marine biology: the importance of CO2 levels and glacial cycles
- The connection between GABA receptors and central nervous system
- The pathogenic mechanisms of Dengue viruses
- Using microwave for components extraction from medical plants
- Rhizobacteria as a way to promote the growth of the plants
- The most effective methods to prevent pathology in plants
- Modern technologies and controlling plant diseases
- How does climate change influence the evolution of animals?
- Human vs. non-human part in the extinction of species: compare and contrast
- The root causes and preventive measures of obesity in pets
- The significance of male pregnancy in the animal kingdom
- Why shouldn’t we feed cats and hedgehogs with milk?
- Similarities and differences between cats and dogs
- Marine biology: the negative effects of whale hunting
- The reason why wild animals should also be protected
- The brain wiring or vocal anatomy: why primates don’t talk?
- Are homosexuality psychological phenomena or genetic?
- The cloning of a DNA fragment, and a Southern blot
- Human body: is there any hormone that we don’t need?
- How can adaptogens influence the human endocrine system?
- The effects of long-term use of synthetic hormones on the female endocrine system
- Stressful and dangerous situation: why cortisol level stay high longer than adrenaline
- Compare and contrast the main functions of cortisol and adrenaline
- Bipolar disorder: biological point of view
- What is the role of oxytocin in treating psychopathic disorders?
- Bacteria: the influence of your gut health on anxiety and depression
- The genetics behind the development of schizophrenia
- Is there a connection between rain forests and fast food?
- Biological point of view on the importance of ecotourism
- Does climate change slow down the appearance of new species?
- The connection between aneuploidy and female fertility
- What is the relationship between sickle cell anemia and red cell antigens?
- How to prevent the depletion of groundwater resources?
- The development of natural selection theory
- The causes of feline leukemia virus in wild cats
- How do newborn mice regrow heart muscle tissue?
- The development of implantable robots for regrowing tissue
- Feeding inhibition in tadpoles: the nature of a mechanism
- How do macrophages guide branching neurons?
- The development of a stem cell and the influence of water level on it
- The process of creating an embryo from stem cells
- How does sequencing help study the development of the cells?
- Right and left hemispheres: are they connected before the birth?
- The connection between gut health and asthma in babies
🔬 Research in Chemistry
You may not realize it, but everything happening around is chemistry. Even such simple actions as breathing and eating are chemical reactions! How cool is that? Chemistry makes it to the top fun science research topics.
Just $13.00 $10.40/page , and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
The thing is that everything is made of chemicals. Yes, even your body and your food! So claiming that you “don’t want to eat those chemicals in the food” would be fundamentally wrong. However, trying to avoid harmful additives is a healthy practice.
Are you excited already? Then you might want to look through the list of chemistry research topics we prepared for you. The level of difficulty varies, so there are plenty of chemistry research paper topics for graduates as well as high school students.
⚛️ 72 Chemistry Research Topics
- The connection between catalytic resonance theory and heterogeneous catalysts
- How are heterogeneous catalysts used in chemical manufacturing?
- Nanoparticles: what type of heterogeneous catalysts is used the most?
- Surface science: where noble metal aerogels are used?
- Fire in terms of chemistry and thermodynamics
- What affects electro catalytic phenomena in noble metal aerogels?
- How is the efficiency of electro catalytic reactions measured?
- Surface science: the phenomena of catalysis
- How can analyzing a platinum nanoparticle help understand the phenomena of catalysis?
- The most popular modern separation techniques
- The effects of chlorine exposure in the human body
- Analytical approach: how to understand which separation process you need?
- What might be the separation techniques of the future?
- Analytical chemistry: polymer dynamics and its characterization
- The connection between polymer dynamics and dynamic microstructure studies
- How is crystal growth studied in supramolecular solids?
- Designing models of chemical reactions of molecules at equilibrium positions
- Chemical biology: the synthesis of anti-cancer compounds
- What are the most recent methods of synthesizing natural products?
- Chemical biology: the methods of synthesizing small proteins
- How efficient is copying metalloprotein active sites?
- What are the significant differences between inorganic and synthetic organic chemistry?
- An overview of the newest approaches to conduction organelle analysis
- Studying enzymes: redox features and their applications
- What are the future bioactive nanomaterials, and do we have enough knowledge to create them?
- Neurochemistry: discoveries in brains via in situ hybridization
- How is fluorescence spectroscopy used to analyze membrane-bound proteins?
- The newest therapeutic agents found via in vitro selection
- What are the most effective techniques of proteomic analysis?
- Researching the proteins’ structure with the help of nuclear magnetic resonance
- How is DNA damaged, and how is it repaired?
- What is super-resolution microscopy mainly used for?
- The unsolved issues with electronic structure theory
- The ways to improve the accuracy of the Monte Carlo methods
- What are bio molecular modeling and simulations used for?
- How does temperature affect the chemical reactivity of matter?
- Electric solid propellants: a thermochemistry point of view
- The latest trends in the area of aquatic photochemistry
- Renewable feed stocks as the future of green chemistry
- Physical chemistry: where is scanning probe microscopy used?
- Where can biological machinery be applied?
- Chemical equation: how experiences do you need to be to conduct an experiment?
- Chemistry in agriculture: how are innovations helping to avoid pesticides?
- Solar energy and chemistry: how are nanoparticles synthesized and used?
- Energy and catalysis: organometallic compounds of mixed metals
- The process of creation of complexes similar to biological enzymes
- How is the molecular dynamics of carbon capture modeled?
- The process of the binding of polymer drugs
- The usage of the soft materials that were nanostructured
- How do biological systems influence polymers and toxicity?
- What are the main transport properties of polymer membranes?
- Polymer membranes: studying structure with the help of scattering
- Organic chemistry and natural products: is total synthesis better than partial?
- The latest trends in synthetic methods: an overview
- Studying the metabolic pathways of biosynthesis
- Solid-state chemistry: the approaches to analyze organic reactions
- Physical chemistry: the ions in the gas phase
- What are the main computer programs used in theoretical organic chemistry?
- Organic photochemistry and the ways it can be useful in everyday life
- What is the role of chemistry in the study of molecular electronics?
- The main differences between homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis
- Green chemistry: how can CO2 be recycled into fuel?
- The art of molecular design in chemical synthesis
- How is the reactivity of natural nanoparticles studied?
- What is the reaction between acid and base during the neutralization reaction?
- What are the main approaches to study molecular polarity?
- The examples of chemical kinetics in real life
- How does substance abuse interfere with natural chemical processes in the human body?
- The importance of amino acids side chain
- What can change the outcome of the planned chemical reaction?
- Polypeptide field: the importance of amid bonds
- The unsolved secrets of the hydrophobic effect
🌎 Ecological Research: Environment & Climate Change
It is a special scientific research topic list. This one is for the lovers of our planet and for those who see their purpose in improving the environment. The carefully selected environmental science research topics can help you do that.
The ecological and environmental science research unites all the studies about the interconnection between living organisms and their environment. You might find many ecology research topics, as well as multiple climate change research topics.
However, since a lot of processes in the ecosystems can be quite slow, you should choose the field considering the time limits you have. But don’t worry, there are plenty of interesting environmental research paper topics for any kind of research you want to conduct!
☁️ 71 Environmental Science Research Topics
- How to differentiate arid from semi-arid land?
- What are the approaches for converting arid lands into fertile lands?
- Is the climate adaptation approach better than fighting climate change?
- Renewable energy usage: advantages and disadvantages
- How does the growing demand of consumption amongst humans affect the environment?
- Climate adaptation: the methods that can be applied by megacities
- Environmental pollution: effects on health
- Forest management from the environmental sustainability perspective
- Shark finning: causes, impact, and solutions
- The species that conservation biology managed to save
- Managing energy demand in Abu Dhabi: toward sustainable city
- Why don’t conservation biology methods work sometimes?
- Recycling materials & waste disposal
- The application of AI in evaluating the conservation programs outcomes
- Causes and effects of water pollution
- The biggest struggles in the watershed management area
- The environmental impact of bottled water
- Eco hydrology and water management: a case study of Mojave Desert
- Global climate change: causes and effects
- The influence of the environmental changes in a small area on the plant’s ecosystem
- The methods of predicting global environmental changes
- Environmental studies of global warming: cause and mitigation
- How does the human population affect the Canadian ecosystem?
- The most recent developments in the area of environmental sustainability
- The gifts of the ecosystem services: a case study of West Africa
- Global environment communities
- Fire ecology: should the wildlife fires be stopped or prevented?
- What are the main benefits of wildlife fire for the environment?
- Fisheries ecology: how is fish health managed?
- Protection of the environment in the U.S. and the state of Hawaii
- The best fisheries management ideas for tracking the age of fish
- Geospatial science: what software is used for geospatial mapping?
- The Amazon rainforest as an integral component of the environment
- Geographic information systems and its benefits for geospatial science
- What are molecular ecology methods used to study fungal diversity?
- Mining as a cause of environmental disaster
- Molecular ecology: a case study of multiple mating in ant colonies
- Floods: stages, types, effects, and prevention
- Global change management from the perspective of Environmental Science
- Where do the invasive alien species come from?
- Plastics recycling and recovery
- Climate change and invasive species: a case study of mussels in Antarctica
- Marine pollution in Australia
- What are the most effective methods to control invasive species?
- Oil drilling in the Arctic National Refuge
- The future of the discovery of natural products
- Soil ecology: what soil organisms affect plants directly?
- Tree planting and climate change
- Plant ecology: how do fungi help forests recover from fires?
- Alternative energy sources
- Population ecology: what is the purpose of insects which die after reproducing?
- Population ecology: how does the environment affect the type of species distribution?
- What are the main approaches in rangeland restoration?
- Why is the rangeland restoration so important for the future?
- Remote sensing: the usage of data collected via infrared sensors
- Geographic information system and remote sensing: compare and contrast
- Can restoration ecology help save endangered species of animals?
- Restoration ecology: the irreversible cases in the US
- Where do natural resource management and social studies interconnect?
- Natural resource management: is there a sustainable way to use fossils?
- Wildlife ecology: why should the wildlife population be managed?
- Wildlife ecology: the species that cause the most damage to humans
- Why is the latest Great Barrier Reef bleaching worse than the previous ones?
- The effects of stream pollution from mining on the aquatic life
- Some species of insects can become extinct: is it a bad thing?
- The threat to a local ecosystem that non native bees are carrying
- Bacteria and fungi as the main future helpers in agriculture
- Conventional vs. hydroponic farming
- How does climate change affect the size of the fish?
- The progressive spread of the drylands caused by climate change
⛰️ Research in Geology
Contrary to popular belief, geology can be fun! You might ask yourself how fun an earth science can be… But this area actually includes much more than just studying the rocks.
Geologists are responsible for answering science research questions about mineral sources, earthquakes, volcanos, and even energy and climate change. They basically take care of society’s biggest natural problems.
In the area of geology, you can usually find quite easy scientific research topics. However, keep in mind that you might have to go out to the field and get muddy while doing most of your research.
We prepared an excellent list of geology research topics that can be useful for students with a major in geology who are working on their thesis.
🔷 45 Geology Research Topics
- How can analyzing seismic waves help understand the nature of earthquakes?
- The main differences in studies in geology and astrogeology
- What are the biggest challenges of applying geology principles to astrogeology?
- How can the compression of wet sand be helpful in the construction field?
- Glaciers melting and geological misconceptions
- Environmental geology: the main methods of identifying the location of volcanic hazards
- How did people adapt to living in geologically hazardous locations?
- Formation and weathering of rocks
- Weathering and erosion geology: when rocks turn into dust
- What is the relationship between natural hazards and marine geology?
- Marine geology: the importance of investigating the seafloor spreading
- Coastal geology: hydraulic action and the influence of the types of rock on it
- Landscape and the changes that it goes through
- The dynamics of the Earth’s surface: the landscape-changing power of glaciers
- Woodbury unique geological features
- What forces below the surface make the Earth’s crust tilted?
- The most stable building designs to survive earthquakes in Japan
- Earthquakes: history and studies
- The main methods to prevent the soil liquefaction
- Avalanches, their nature and safety precautions
- Saturated soil: what influences the transfer of force?
- What role does the soil type play in conserving cast fossils?
- Pros and cons of fluorite as a gemstone
- The specifics of the conditions under which fossils are created
- The correlation between the geological features and the location of coal reserves
- The methods of mapping Earth’s magnetic fields patterns
- How does water flow affect the environment?
- What is the role of soil in the Earth’s nitrogen biogeochemical cycle?
- How does the pH level of water react to alkaline soil?
- The latest technologies in measuring the speed of seismic waves
- The process of radioisotope dating to find out the age of rocks
- The development of the seismograph
- The stages of the process of the geodes creation?
- What geophysical conditions affect the growth of geodes?
- The most effective methods of predicting landslides
- What purposes is lichenometry dating used for?
- The role of structural geology in gold mines development
- Darcy’s Law and its relationship with the underwater flows
- The forces that influence sedimentation: electromagnetism
- Hematite matter and mineral
- The soil structure and type vs. earthquakes: a comparative analysis
- What are the main tools used in sedimentology nowadays?
- Mountains: what forces can cause a change in the shape?
- The methods of sustainable coal mining: geological perception
🤓 Physics Research
Once again – a scientific subject that studies how our world works. However, just like other branches, it has its own specifics. Even though physics usually seems complicated, we gathered only simple science research topics for you!
Physics research might require a profound knowledge of the four fundamental concepts of physics. However, the good news is that this is the area where it is easy to find many qualitative and quantitative research topics about science.
Also, research is mostly based on conducting experiments, but most physics research topics in our list concern theoretical issues. Any of the ideas here can be used for your paper, so hurry up and look through all of them!
🌈 73 Physics Research Topics
- The unexpected uses of a magnifying glass in everyday life
- Why do different colors absorb radiant energy differently?
- How is balloon buoyancy used to launch satellites?
- How does the spinning affect the trajectory of the baseball ball?
- Frequency response: the usage of the 3dB bandwidth
- How is the frequency response of the speakers measured?
- The physics behind the retro-reflective strips
- The most effective material used for the retro-reflective strips
- Fluorescent yellow clothing vs. retro-reflective strips: what is safer to wear in the night?
- Magnetic levitation train: advantages and disadvantages
- The comparative analysis of the safety of the Japanese magnetic levitation train
- Why can’t the gauss rifle be used as a real firearm?
- Technologies inspired by the water strider that use surface tension
- What is the connection between the vacuum and sound intensity?
- Friction physics: the secret behind the inseparable interleaved books
- The important role of centripetal force that keeps tornado going
- The physics of the balance: how to find a balance point?
- Will it be possible to use a radiometer to produce electricity in the future?
- Radiometer: the power of light intensity that affects the speed
- Animals that use the acceleration of gravity for their benefit
- Falling object acceleration: the correlation between distance and time
- What is the role of gravity in the speed of the rolling object?
- How important is the hang time of the ball in soccer?
- The physics that help forensic science analyze blood patterns
- Acoustic absorption: what types of foam are the most effective?
- The acoustic foam and different sound frequency
- Magnetic induction and the future of wireless charging
- The physics behind the yo-yo sleep time: string length matters
- How does the temperature influence a magnet?
- Projectile motion and basketball: dunk explained
- Granular materials and why they flow like liquids
- Why does the conversion between potential energy and kinetic energy work both ways?
- Augmented reality glasses and refractive index
- Tumbling: where is it used for separating granular materials?
- How did we come up with hula-hoop, and how does it work?
- The conditions that affect the rebound height
- Why is it not possible to predict radioactive decay?
- The light effect that helps understand the atomic composition of stars
- Ice skating: how does temperature affect the friction?
- Variations in the motor: how to boost the rocket’s performance?
- What is the interaction between magnetic and ferromagnetic materials?
- What type of stealth technology is more effective?
- Stealth technology: the shape that interferes the radar signals
- Finding the optimal number of magnetic breaks for a magnetic levitation train
- How can the phenomenon of supercooling be used for storing transplant organs?
- James Webb Space Telescope: the important role of solar shields
- How does temperature affect the level of the background radiation?
- Plasma physics: can controlled fusion be a source of electricity?
- Quantum theory and atomic clocks: the secret of precision
- The current trends of engineering physics: photovoltaics
- Econophysics: where economic problems are solved by physics
- Where can the nanoscale materials be applied?
- The properties of condensed-matter: a qualitative analysis
- Isaac Newton: scientific contributions
- Optical sensors: the benefits of the superconducting quantum devices
- Thermoelectric: the future of sustainable sources of energy
- Teleportation: physics of the impossible
- What are the best materials for photovoltaics?
- Biophysics: what tools are used to study macromolecules?
- The Paradoxical effects of time travel
- How is the study of microfluidics applied in agriculture?
- The newest fluid control techniques in micro fluid devices
- The application of the properties of the particles of light
- What do we lack to build a space elevator?
- How effective is laser cleaning from the perspective of archeology?
- Astrophysics: the biggest issues with moving quasars
- Can remote sensing be used to warn people with asthmatic problems?
- Where can electron beam welding be applied?
- How can physics help develop methods to close the ozone hole?
- Solar cells: silicon for the increased efficiency
- What parts of the universe are not on the electromagnetic spectrum?
- What are the causes of the heat death of the universe?
- The connection between elusive particles and antiparticles
🔝 Top 20 Big Science Research Questions
- What are other possible ways of using our Sun as the source of energy? It is definitely not an easy one, but among all science research ideas, it is the most promising. For instance, a nuclear fusion machine might be able to produce enough energy for everybody!
- Can we get rid of all the carbon dioxide? Since we were releasing it by burning fuels, we need to think about how to hide it back as well. And we have to solve this issue before climate change causes catastrophic damage.
- Is there a possibility of the other universes’ existence? Of course, our universe is unique, but it seems like scientists are getting more and more excited about the idea of a “multiverse.”
- Why are there uneven parts of matter and antimatter? A mind-blowing question which should not belong to the list of simple science research topics, just as we shouldn’t belong here! But why are we still here when there is antimatter?
- What role does dreaming play? It might be a great question to create your own theory for a biology or psychology project. Most people had wondered why they were dreaming. What if dreams are essential for normal brain development?
- How can the nature of consciousness be explained? No one even knows what consciousness is in the first place… But we do know that computers have not become conscious… yet.
- How to prove that we are humans? Only 1% of the genome is what makes us different from a chimpanzee. So what qualities make us rule this world?
- Are there other life forms in the universe? Some qualitative research topics about science may be leading to the answer. Now scientists have the tools to find habitable planets.
- What caused the creation of life? Some chemicals in the primordial soup made love and created the first life on our planet. But how did it happen?
- What is the composition of the universe? So, lets’ see… We only know 5% percent of what everything is made of. Dark energy was only discovered 22 years ago!
- Will people be able to time travel? Astronauts are real time-travelers since the time on the International Space Station is slower. We’ll see if we can actually travel thousands of years in the future one day.
- How can we manage the growing population needs? The population of people is growing each year, and our demands are growing too. However, it might not be as easy as we think. Countries might have to join their forces to battle this issue!
- Can we stop aging? We grow old and die, but the Vedas, Indian religious texts, say that we don’t have to. The state of perfect health may be maintained indefinitely. However, science has little to comment on it.
- Where is the lowest point of the black hole? Unfortunately, scientists don’t even have the proper tools to check it. Therefore, the answer is only different theories on paper.
- What is on the ocean floor? The bottom of the ocean is as unknown as outer space. 95% about it is unveiled. For now, we can only send drones to the deepest parts, but it’s not nearly enough to understand everything…
- When will robots be available as servants? Robots can already do many tasks, like serving drinks and even milking cows. The only question is when they will be functional enough to be personal assistants?
- Will it be possible to cure cancer? One day it may be possible but not in the foreseeable future for sure… It may sound harsh, but it is easier to change our lifestyles and prevent cancer than treating it later.
- How fast can computers become? We have been witnessing the continuous development of computers. But how much faster can they become in the future?
- What are the ways to beat bacteria? Drug-resistant bacteria are a big threat, and the common antibiotic is not enough. Scientists are working on discovering new antibiotics.
- How to solve the mystery of the prime numbers? Prime numbers are widely used for encryption, thanks to their weirdness. But don’t rush to solve this mystery, we don’t know if the internet will remain safe after that!
Learn more on this topic:
- 280 Good Nursing Research Topics & Questions
- 226 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
- 204 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
- 178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
- 497 Interesting History Topics to Research
- 180 Best Education Research Topics & Ideas
- 110+ Micro- & Macroeconomics Research Topics
- 417 Business Research Topics for ABM Students
- 190+ Research Topics on Psychology & Communication
- 512 Research Topics on HumSS
- 281 Best Health & Medical Research Topics
- A List of Research Topics for Students. Unique and Interesting
- Good Research Topics, Titles and Ideas for Your Paper
- Databases for Research & Education: Gale
- Research Topics: Cornell Engineering
- Research Topics: School of Natural Resources & Environment, University of Arizona
- Research Areas: Stanford Chemistry
- Areas of research: Department of Chemistry, University of Minnesota
- Areas of Research: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Notre Dame
- Areas of Research: MIT Biology
- CCAPS Research Areas: Cornell
- Research Topics: Institute of Astronomy, KU LEUVEN
- List of Science Fair Project Ideas: Science Buddies
- Short Chemistry Topics: Science
- Choosing a research topic: Murdoch University
- Choosing a Topic: Purdue OWL
- How do I choose a research topic? UW Madison Libraries
- Space Science and Astrobiology Division: NASA
- Center fos Space Research: The University of Texas at Austin
- Biology Research Areas: Duke
- Research Areas: Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University
- Research areas: Department of Biology, University of Waterloo
- 2019’s Most Important Chemistry Research Topics: ASC Axial
- Description of Research Areas: Department of Chemistry, University of Washington
- Research Areas: Yale Department of Chemistry
- Ecology: Nature
- Ecology Research News: ScienceDaily
- Environmental Research: Elsevier
- Articles on Geology: The Conversation
- Geology: Academia
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
Great lists, thanks for sharing such nice titles.
Thank you for your feedback!
Recommended for You
507 Interesting History Topics to Research
Did you know that time travel is possible? Researching historical topics allows us to do that. It not only reveals the origins of our existence. It also tells us who we are, and even enables us to glimpse into the future! The process of investigating a topic in history is...
178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
If you think about it carefully, most of our lives are spinning around food. We talk about it all the time: planning what to eat next, recalling the delicious dishes we had before, and even watching culinary shows. The cookery and food industry is the largest one, among others. And...
224 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
Are you new to the world of technology? Do you need topics related to technology to write about? No worries, Custom-writing.org experts are here to help! In this article, we offer you a multitude of creative and interesting technology topics from various research areas, including information technology and computer science....
256 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
Are you a law school student studying criminal behavior or forensic science? Or maybe just looking for good criminal justice topics, questions, and hypotheses? Look no further! Custom-writing.org experts offer a load of criminology research topics and titles for every occasion. Criminological theories, types of crime, the role of media...
150 Argumentative Research Paper Topics [2023 Upd.]
Argumentative research paper topics are a lot easier to find than to come up with. We always try to make your life easier. That’s why you should feel free to check out this list of the hottest and most controversial argumentative essay topics for 2023. In the article prepared by...
A List of 580 Interesting Research Topics [2023 Edition]
In school and college, you will be required to write research papers. Yes — papers in the plural. And that’s the first reason you may want to turn to Custom Writing and seek help with research projects. When assigned a paper, the very first undertaking is to choose from a...
Top 10 Research Topics from 2022
Posted on December 9, 2022 by Frontiers Communications in Research topics , Top News // 0 Comments
Find the answers to your biggest research questions from 2022. With collective views of over 3.2 million, researchers explored topics spanning from vaccine safety and psychedelic therapy to quaternary fossils and antiviral plants .
1. Viral diseases
37 articles | 499,000 views
Uncovering the countermeasures, molecular virology, and pathogenesis of emerging and re-emerging viruses
2. Exploring sound
23 articles | 442,000 views
Exploring the fascinating world of sound and how it benefits and causes problems to people, other animals, and our environment
3. Neurodegenerative diseases
19 articles | 387,000 views
Examining the effect of bioactive compounds, diet, and lifestyle factors on neurodegenerative disease phenotypes
4. Psychedelic therapy
22 articles | 346,000 views
Understanding how the social and relational effects of psychedelic use impact therapeutic outcomes
5. Circadian rhythms
6 articles | 335,000 views
Demonstrating why time-of-day is an important factor in maximizing the health benefits of exercise and physical activity for disease prevention and treatment
6. Covid-19 insights
84 articles | 320,000 views
Focusing on new insights, novel developments, current challenges, latest discoveries, recent advances, and future perspectives in the field of COVID-19
7. Vaccine safety
10 articles | 244,000 views
Novel approaches to balance vaccine efficacy and safety by addressing increased pro-inflammatory immune responses and their effects on other biological systems
8. Spirituality and healthcare
16 articles | 242,000 views
Evaluating the intersections between spirituality and healthcare in all their manifestations, either secular or religious ones, alongside their consequent clinical implication
9. Antiviral plants
16 articles | 208,000 views
Demonstrating the clinical application of plant products in the management of viral infection
10. Quaternary fossils
4 articles | 144,000 views
Discovering the geological and paleoecological processes that lead to the formation of Quaternary fossil accumulations and recognizing the impact of taphonomic processes on the paleobiological and paleoecological information contained within these deposits
Shape the future of your field
Become a guest editor of an article collection around your own research theme. Benefit from increased impact and discoverability, a dedicated platform and support team, and rigorous peer review for every paper.
Suggest your topic
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Research topics
Copyright © 2023 Powered by WordPress.com .
General Topics to Focus · Challenges faced in Research of Herbal Medicines. · The Global Burden of Periodontitis. · The new Addiction of the Era –
Physics and Astronomy Research Ideas. How old is the universe? How important is it to explore our solar system? Is space exploration really
Outstanding Science Research Paper Topics · Endangered Species- Causes and Issues. · Pain feeling process- Relevance of pain reliever and
Top 15 Literature Review Topics · What does the science say about extraterrestrial life? · Redesigning organisms in synthetic biology: Where
Earth and Resource Science Topics · Acid rain · Air pollution · Algae bloom · Alternative fuels · Beach erosion · Biofouling · Carbon footprint
Earth and Resource Science Topics · Acid rain · Air pollution · Algae bloom · Alternative fuels · Beach erosion · Biofouling · Carbon footprint · Climate forcing
15 Science Research Paper Ideas · The basic human rights · The science behind drug legislation · Police brutality · Role of nicotine · The scientific
Top 10 Natural Science Topics for Research Papers · How to prevent bacterial diseases · What is the origin of immunity? · Main concepts in
What useful reviews are missing or not up to date in my research area? • What new review topic would be useful to scientists? • Is there a specific aspect of
Research Topics: · 1. Viral diseases. 37 articles | 499,000 views · 2. Exploring sound. 23 articles | 442,000 views · 3. Neurodegenerative diseases.