Got any suggestions?
We want to hear from you! Send us a message and help improve Slidesgo
women history month
st patricks day
What are you going to use your presentation for?
I'm not sure
Free vectors, photos and PSD
Free customizable icons
Free online template editor
Free editable illustrations
Free videos and motion graphics
Simple plans for you
For Education & Business
Jesus Presentation templates
Do you want designs to talk about jesus of nazareth and all that he transmitted to the world in this selection here, we have collected google slides themes and powerpoint templates related to the life and teachings of jesus christ. check them out to see the resources included.
Religion Subject for Middle School: Resurrection of Jesus Christ
In Christianity, three days after Jesus was crucifixed, his resurrection took place, being one of the most important parts of the Christian theology. In case you are teaching religion in school, sometimes students need something else to pay more attention: images, for example. Well, we do not have footage of...
Crucifixion of Jesus Minitheme Infographics
Do you remember our template Crucifixion of Jesus Minitheme? If you liked it, you can continue using it but with new infographic resources, to talk more accurately about the crucifixion of Jesus. Among the more than 30 resources included, you will find tables, graphs, diagrams, timelines or text boxes perfect...
Expository Preaching Workshop
As an expert on the subject, you already know what expository preaching is all about. But why not share it with others? Let's get started! With this creative template you can give a workshop on expository preaching and share your knowledge with other members of the Christian community. Everyone will...
Online Church Services
Religion and spirituality are aspects of human life that provide us with well-being, balance and peace. Create a spectacular company profile of your church with this blessed template that we have designed for you with divine help. Find the best structure, typography and colors to explain the benefits of your...
The Holy Bible
And Slidesgo said, let there be amazing templates for Google Slides and PowerPoint, and there were. And as our users saw that they were good, Slidesgo continued to design more templates! Like, for example, the one we bring you today. Here is a multipurpose presentation on the Holy Bible, which...
Classic Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
Once upon a time there was a mighty kingdom full of creative presentation templates called Slidesgoland. Its inhabitants were creative designers whose mission was to make the perfect templates for everyone. One day, they joined forces with teachers and educators and the result was... designs like this one! Real content...
Spanish Holy Week
Holy Week is an important religious and cultural celebration in Spain. It begins on Palm Sunday, with processions taking place throughout the country, featuring people dressed in traditional costumes carrying large statues of Jesus, Mary and other religious figures. You might have seen them on TV or on the internet!...
Unlock this template and gain unlimited access
Pre-K Lesson for Christian Schools: Old and New Testament Bible Stories
The Bible is divided into two parts: the Old Testament and the New Testament, the former focusing on the creation of the World and the latter on the life of Jesus. They are composed of many books, which in turn have many stories. The perfect lesson for Christian schools! Use...
Nativity of Jesus Minitheme
A little more than 2000 years ago, a child named Jesus was born in Bethlehem, south of Jerusalem, and an entire religion revolves around this person! If you want to talk about the Nativity of Jesus, or you just want to use this theme for a presentation on a different...
Lent Season Sermon
Lent is a time of spiritual reflection and repentance in the Christian faith. During this period of 40 days, many churches call for sermons that emphasize preparation for Easter and focus on the journey Jesus took to the Cross. Yes, this means we have a new template about religion, and...
Bible Verse Cards
We want to offer you a very interesting template related to the Christian religion. It can be a very original way to share the word of the Lord. It is a set of printable designs in cream and brown tones that already come predetermined for you to include different verses...
Christian Missionary Lesson for Middle School
Teaching religion at school? There are people who look to spread the word of God and do missionary work. Some of them are very famous, whose names have already gone down in history. Download this template and prepare a lesson about christian missionaries. With its design in tones of blue,...
Christian Catechism Lesson: Ash Wednesday
Ash Wednesday is the first day of Lent and marks the beginning of a period of penance, fasting, prayer and repentance. It is a time for Christians to reflect on their faith and draw closer to God. The most common tradition associated with Ash Wednesday is the blessing and imposition...
Religion Subject for Middle School: Christian Easter
Are you looking for a creative template for your religion class? Look no further, you just found it! This design with Christian stickers will allow you to prepare a lesson on Christian Easter: dates, historical events, main protagonists, religious symbols... In short, you can add everything you need, because the...
Jesus Life for Kids
Who was Jesus? We could spend hours and hours talking about him, but this time we want to do it in a different way, adapted for children. With this Christian-themed template, you can talk about the life of Jesus to the little students at school. On the slides, you'll find...
It is said that faith moves mountains. Charitable organizations and some parishes could use a newsletter as a means of spreading the latest news to everyone interested. This template will save you a lot of time, since it's been designed for this. The backgrounds have been beautifully painted and the...
Pre-K Lesson for Christian Schools: Learn About God's Love
Christianty puts a lot of emphasis on the fact that God loves all of us. If you work at a Christian school, you can start teaching about God and his message even to little kids. If you're going to use a presentation, you'll need a fitting template to grab their...
Christian Church Minitheme
Due to the multiple meanings of Christian Church depending on the interpretation, this minitheme suddenly has many uses! Including illustrated backgrounds and 20 slides, you can either use it to give a brief speech about Christianity, or about a church in particular (your town's, for example). We've opted for simplicity,...
- Previous page
China is desperate for more Bibles
Millions of people in China have turned their lives to Jesus - with a million more coming to faith every year. But very few of these new Christians can afford a Bible.
You can change the lives of those desperate for God’s Word. Will you help put a Bible into their hands?
- / Story Six: Christmas
Christmas: Jesus is Born
Explore the christmas story as you play and learn together, download lesson packs, 10 must know bible stories - christmas - early years, 10 must know bible stories - christmas - first level, 10 must know bible stories - christmas - second level, use these resources:.
- To go outdoors! Exploring the story outside is fun. Even in the snow! Many of our learning activities are designed for outdoor learning.
- To help your pupils go beyond knowing this story as a nativity play and to begin to understand the Christian beliefs discovered in it. By exploring the characters and events in the account of the birth of Jesus they will develop an understanding of Christian beliefs.
- To explore the theme of ‘trust’. Who trusts who in the story? Who do we trust? Why do trust them?
In your Lesson Plan pack:
Bring the stories to life with our beautifully rendered images from the Bible World Books series of Bible stories.
Let us help you navigate the story with our easy-to-use lesson plans. Alongside instructions, our lesson plans include brief background reading to help you with any questions your class may have as you explore the story together.
Story Trails help you explore the story outdoors. They might invite the children to join in with the story as it’s told or test the children’s knowledge of the story with quizzes, puzzles, codes and challenges. Each Story Trail is quick and easy to set up and includes ideas to extend the learning after the trail is completed.
More like this
Must Know Bible Stories
Story One: Creation
Explore the story of Creation as you play and learn together
Story Two: Noah's Ark
Explore the story of Noah's Ark as you play and learn together
Story Three: The Ten Commandments
Explore the story of the Ten Commandments as you play and learn together
Story Four: David and Goliath
Explore the story of David and Goliath as you play and learn together
Who Is Jesus Christ?
Who Is Jesus Christ?. Lesson 4. Christ’s Person (who He is). He is called God Jesus = The Lord Saves or Savior Christ = anointed one (Greek) Messiah = anointed one (Hebrew) LORD = “I am” (Yahweh) Immanuel = God with Us. Christ’s Person (who He is). He is described as God Eternal
- perfect life
- god man jesus
- incarnation god taking
- More by User
Who Is Jesus Christ? Lesson 4
Christ’s Person (who He is) • He is called God • Jesus = The Lord Saves or Savior • Christ = anointed one (Greek) • Messiah = anointed one (Hebrew) • LORD = “I am” (Yahweh) • Immanuel = God with Us
Christ’s Person (who He is) • He is described as God • Eternal • Almighty • All-knowing • unchangeable
Christ’s Person (who He is) • He acts like God • He performs miracles • He forgives sins Therefore, Jesus Christ is True God!
Christ’s Person (who He is) • He is called Man • Son of Man • Son of David • He is described as man • Flesh and blood • He grew
Christ’s Person (who He is) • He acts like a man • Hungry • Tired • Wept • Suffered, Died Therefore, Jesus Christ is also true man.
Jesus: Both God and Man Jesus is God and Man in ONE person. Incarnation = God taking on human flesh, becoming man.
Jesus: Both God and Man • As MAN, Jesus • Lived a perfect life under the law in our place. • Suffered and died for sin in our place.
Jesus: Both God and Man • As God • His perfect LIFE counted for everyone. • His death counted for everyone.
Jesus: Both God and Man • The God-Man Jesus is our Redeemer (one who buys back). Through the virgin birth God got into the world the Saviour we all need, one who is both God and Man.
Christ’s Office: His Official Position • Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit at His baptism. • Christ was anointed to be our • High Priest • Our Prophet • Our King
Christ’s Office: His Official Position • As our High Priest, Christ • Offered Himself up as a once and for all sacrifice • Pleads (intercedes) for us before God.
Christ’s Office: His Official Position • As our Prophet, Christ • Made known the message of salvation personally while on earth. • Makes known the message of salvation today through Christians.
Christ’s Office: His Official Position • As our King, Christ • Rules our hearts • Rules the whole universe for our good.
Christology: Who is Jesus Christ? - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Christology: Who is Jesus Christ?
Christology: who is jesus christ a study of the person and work of christ not only do we not know god except through jesus christ; we do not even know ourselves ... – powerpoint ppt presentation.
- A Study of the Person and Work of Christ
- Not only do we not know God except through Jesus Christ we do not even know ourselves except through Jesus Christ.
- Blaise Pascal.
- Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am. (John 858)
- He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. (Col. 117)
- Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit.BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL, which translated means, GOD WITH US.
- (Mt. 118, 23)
- To deny the virgin birth is to deny the Word of God
- To deny the virgin birth is to deny the deity of Christ
- To deny the virgin birth is virtually to declare that Jesus inherited a sinful nature
- To deny the virgin birth is to disqualify Jesus from being Savior
- To be your Savior He must be a man because only a man could die for a man.
- To be your Savior the One who is to die in your place must himself be innocent, or else he will bear the punishment of his own sin.
- The virgin birth of Christ relates to the resurrection of Christ.
- He had a true body of flesh and blood
- He had a normal human development
- He had a human soul and spirit
- He had the characteristics of a human being
- He became hungry (Mt. 42), thirsty (Jn. 47) and tired (Jn. 46).
- He experienced human emotions
- He had human names
- His attributes
- He receives worship
- As the God-man, Jesus Christ is neither diminished as God or as man.
- He is fully God and fully man at all times. To minimize the importance of either part of this union is to destroy the significance of God.
- Christ had two distinct natures humanity and deity.
- There was no mixture or intermingling of the two natures
- Although He had two natures, Christ was one Person
- Some actions or attributes are true of the entire person.
- Some statements are true only of His human nature, but the whole person is the subject.
- Some statements are true only of His deity, but the whole person is in view.
- Some statements are true of the God-Man, the union of the two natures.
- One of the most complex aspects of the relationship of Christs two natures is that, while the attributes of one nature are never attributed to the other, the attributes of both natures are properly attributed to His one person. Thus Christ at the same moment in time had what seem to be contradictory qualities. He was finite and yet infinite, weak and yet omnipotent, increasing in knowledge and yet omniscient, limited to being in one place at one time and yet omnipresent. In the Incarnation, the person of Christ is the partaker of the attributes of both natures, so that whatever may be affirmed of either nature human or divine may be affirmed of the one person.
- Ron Rhodes, Reasoning from the Scriptures.
- Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. (Phil. 25-8)
- Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb. 414-16)
- Christs peccability could relate only to His human nature His divine nature was impeccable.
- Christ was impeccable because
- The immutability of Christ.
- The omnipotence of Christ.
- The omniscience of Christ.
- The deity of Christ.
- The nature of temptation.
- The will of Christ.
- The authority of Christ.
- The words of Jesus reveal his uniqueness.
- The words of Jesus demonstrate His omniscience.
- The words of Jesus demonstrate His authority.
- He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. (2 Cor. 521)
- and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness for by His wounds you were healed. (1 Pt. 224)
- He came to die as a priest for his enemies.What mercy may we not expect from so gracious a Mediator (1 Tim. 25) who took our nature upon him that he might be gracious? He is a physician good at all diseases, especially at the binding up of a broken heart. He died that he might heal our souls with a plaster of his own blood, and by that death save us, which we were the procurers of ourselves, by our own sins. And has he not the same heart in heaven?
- Richard Sibbes, The Bruised Reed.
- The empty tomb.
- The resurrection appearances.
- The transformed disciples.
- Observance of the first day of the week.
- The existence of the church.
- It was the same material body that had lain in the tomb.
- It was a glorified body.
- It was not restricted to space.
- It did not require rest.
- It did not have blood.
- He is the prophet.
- He is the priest.
- He is the king.
- Formation of the Body
- Direction of the Body
- Cleansing of the Body
- Nurture of the Body
- Giving gifts to the Body
- Praying for the Body
- Christ is preparing heaven for the Body
- Christ Is producing fruit in the Body
- If you take Christ out of Christianity, Christianity is dead.
- If you leave out Christ, you have left the sun out of the day, and the moon out of the night, you have left the waters out of the sea, and the floods out of the river you have left the harvest out of the year, the soul out of the body you have left joy out of heaven, you robbed all of its all. There is no Gospel worth thinking of, much less worth proclaiming, if Jesus is forgotten. We must have Jesus as Alpha and omega
- Charles Spurgeon.
PowerShow.com is a leading presentation sharing website. It has millions of presentations already uploaded and available with 1,000s more being uploaded by its users every day. Whatever your area of interest, here you’ll be able to find and view presentations you’ll love and possibly download. And, best of all, it is completely free and easy to use.
You might even have a presentation you’d like to share with others. If so, just upload it to PowerShow.com. We’ll convert it to an HTML5 slideshow that includes all the media types you’ve already added: audio, video, music, pictures, animations and transition effects. Then you can share it with your target audience as well as PowerShow.com’s millions of monthly visitors. And, again, it’s all free.
About the Developers
PowerShow.com is brought to you by CrystalGraphics , the award-winning developer and market-leading publisher of rich-media enhancement products for presentations. Our product offerings include millions of PowerPoint templates, diagrams, animated 3D characters and more.
Free Jesus PowerPoint Templates
Free Cross PowerPoint Template
A cross is a geometrical figure consisting of two intersectional lines usually perpendicular to each other. Free Cross PowerPoint Template is a symbol for Christianity represented with the letter “T”. The cross reminds us that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, was buried and resurrected from death after 3 days so that we …
Download free Jesus PowerPoint templates and backgrounds with free templates containing pics of Jesus and illustrations that you can use in Holy Bible PowerPoint presentations . You can download free Jesus PowerPoint backgrounds and slide designs for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and 2013.
Browse from free Religious & Christian PPT themes regarding Baptism, Birth of Jesus, Pray, and Crucifixion.
Holy Bible PowerPoint Template
Baptism Templates for PowerPoint
The Crucifixion of Jesus PPT
Jesus Crucifixion PPT
Birth of Jesus Christ Powerpoint
Pray PowerPoint Template
Crucifixion of Jesus Power Point
Birth of Jesus PowerPoint Template
We will send you our curated collections to your email weekly. No spam, promise!
Jesus had 12 disciples during his ministry, according to the BBC. The disciples were Andrew, Bartholomew, James, James the son of Alphaeus, John, Judas Iscariot, Matthew, Peter, Philip, Simon, Thaddaeus and Thomas.
Simon Peter was the first among Jesus’ disciples. He was a fisherman who gave up his trade to follow Jesus. He was crucified in Rome and allegedly asked to be crucified upside down, as he did not feel worthy to be crucified in the same mann...
The 12 disciples of Jesus were Peter, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James, Thaddeus, Simon and Judas. The 12 are known as disciples instead of apostles because they were still followers of Jesus while he was on ...
In Christianity, three days after Jesus was crucifixed, his resurrection took place, being one of the most important parts of the Christian theology. In case
At Jesus' Presentation in the Temple, Simeon predicts the suffering and death of Jesus, as well as the
Jesus is Born is a free, downloadable PowerPoint presentation designed to help you share more about the birth of Jesus Christ.
The work God requires of us is to believe in Christ, who has given His body and blood as a sacrifice for our salvation. As we are joined to Jesus, we are sent
Monday, April 4, 2022 – Who is Jesus? - Apologetics Series by Luis Dizon(Part one of five-part series)Here is a link to the complete video
Presentation Transcript · Lesson 4 · He is called God • Jesus = The Lord Saves or Savior • Christ = anointed one (Greek) • Messiah = anointed one
Christology: Who is Jesus Christ? A Study of the Person and Work of Christ Not only do we not know God except through Jesus Christ; we do not even know
Download for free Jesus PowerPoint (PPT) templates & presentation slides! Find 100% editable Jesus presentation templates.
Jesus once asked the question of His disciples, “Who do men say that I am”
Can you identify any of them in these slides? At Baptism, we are anointed with holy oil as priest, prophet and king. The feast of Christ the
“Faith in Jesus and in the power of his Holy Name is the greatest spiritual force in the world today.” Blessed Henry Suso (1290-1365. Gather. Gather. The name