living / relationships / ways to say i love you
February 10, 2014
120+ Creative Ways to Say “I Love You” & Wow With Romance
There are many different ways to say “I love you” and because those three little words mean so much, how and when you say them can be one of the most important moments in your life.
Whether you plan it for weeks or choose a spontaneous moment to share how you feel, pick a meaningful and creative way to say it.
Shop Best Selling Flowers
$92 $67 - $130.
Shipped in a Gift Box
The Fiesta Bouquet is composed of a lively mix, fit to celebrate any and every moment. With a combination of vibrant flowers, this florist–designed arrangement brings a pop of color and a burst of excitement as soon as it arrives. Please Note: The bouquet pictured reflects our original design for this product. While we always try to follow the color palette, we may replace stems to deliver the freshest bouquet possible, and we may sometimes need to use a different vase.
Light of My Life Bouquet
$95 $58 - $115.
The Light of My Life Bouquet blossoms with brilliant color and a sweet sophistication to create the perfect impression! Pink Lilies make the eyes dance across the unique design of this flower bouquet, surrounded by the blushing colors of orange roses, lavender cushion poms, hot pink carnations, and lush greens. Presented in a clear glass vase, this fresh flower arrangement has been created just for you to help you send your sweetest thank you, happy anniversary, or thinking of you wishes. Please Note: The bouquet pictured reflects our original design for this product. While we always try to follow the color palette, we may replace stems to deliver the freshest bouquet possible, and we may sometimes need to use a different vase.
Beyond Blue Bouquet
There is something about the shade of blue that brings a sense of calmness and serenity. Our Beyond Blue bouquet is designed with billowing white blooms and pops of bold florals to deliver just the right sentiment for any reason. Please Note: The bouquet pictured reflects our original design for this product. While we always try to follow the color palette, we may replace stems to deliver the freshest bouquet possible, and we may sometimes need to use a different vase.
To help you be a romantic hero this Valentine’s Day , we’ve put together 120 different ways to say “I love you” without necessarily saying anything at all. Choose your favorite saying, fun activity to try, or use our ideas as jumping-off points to create your own personalized way to express your love in words.
How to Say “I Love You”
Think about your special person and what they would think is the best way to say “I love you”. Are they a hopeless romantic, introverted and artistic or do they just like to laugh? Once you figure out their preferences, saying “I love you” won’t be as hard.
Romantic Ways to Say “I Love You”
Decide what the most romantic saying is with these 25 romantic ways to say “I love you.”
I love you to the moon and back again
We fit together like puzzle pieces
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me
You complete me
I can’t believe you’re mine
You are a beautiful person inside and out
I am here for you…always
I’m the luckiest person in the world
We are meant to be
I’d do anything to make you smile
You are my soulmate
My heart calls out for you
I like the way you make me feel, even when you are not around
Romantic Activities to Say “I Love You”
Set up a spa day at home
Send flowers or a treat to their work
Go on a hot air balloon ride
Go for a ride in a horse-drawn carriage
Cuddle up by the fireplace
Write them a love letter
Give them a personalized gift
Read them a romantic poem
Make a candlelit dinner
Listen to their favorite song
When in doubt choose from a selection of our Love & Romance bouquets to make an impression.
Funny Ways to Say “I Love You”
One of the best ways to show someone you care is to make them laugh. Whether it be with a joke or an activity, these ideas will put smiles on you and your love’s faces.
What did the volcano say to the mountain? I lava you!
You are the crayons to my coloring book
I’ve fallen for you and I can’t get up
I’m crazy for you, or maybe just crazy!
I’d like you to guest star on my Love Boat
You are just like bacon, you make everything better!
We go together like biscuits and gravy
I plan on bugging you for a long, long time
You are my favorite distraction
Let’s grow old and wrinkly together
Love is being silly together
Life would be boring without you
You’ve stolen a pizza my heart
Funny Activities to say “I Love You”
Attend a comedy show together
Shout them out on the radio
Perform a funny dance in front of them
Play Truth or Dare
Make a fool of yourself
Buy them a fish and name it together
Share an inside joke
Send them a joke for every day of the month
Make a silly face at them
Play a game of rock paper scissors with them
Make them laugh
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
You don’t have to move mountains to share how you feel. Try these simple but thoughtful ways to tell someone what they mean to you.
I’m crazy about you
You’re my dream come true
You take my breath away
Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to
There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from
You’re my partner in crime
You look great today and every day
I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day
I just called to hear your voice
Sometimes I look at you and wonder how I got so lucky
Your voice is my favorite sound
Whatever we do today, I’m glad to do it with you
I’ve always got your back
You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside
Cute Activities to Say “I Love You”
Make the kids’ lunches
Give the dog a bath
Serve them breakfast in bed
Hold their hand
Gift a framed photo of the two of you
Throw them a surprise party
Film a video of yourself telling them how much they mean to you
Fill a jar of 100 reasons why you love them
Help them move
Give them an affirmation card
Different Ways to Say “I Love You”
Saying “I love you” doesn’t have to be only through words. There are many different ways to say “I love you.” Learn their love language and use the following ideas to pick one perfect for your soul mate.
Ways to Say “I Love You” Using Acts of Service
Do a chore for them
Clean their house or a shared space
Make them a cup of coffee
Run an errand for them
Get their car washed
Ways to Say “I Love You” Using Physical Touch
Wrap your arms around them
Invent a secret handshake
Write “I love you” on their hand with your fingers
Hug them for 30 seconds
Spend the night in and cuddle
Ways to Say “I Love You” Using Gifts
Buy their friends a round of drinks
Spoil them with an expensive gift
Create a collage of special photos
Frame a memento from a special occasion
Buy them something for their pet
Ways to Say “I Love You” Using Quality Time
Go for a long walk
Take an art or dancing class together
Try a new restaurant or bar
Share your goals and desires with them
Go to a workout class they love
Other Creative Ways to Say “I Love You”
Haven’t found the perfect way to seal the deal? Try these creative ways to say “I love you” that go above and beyond!
Leave hide-and-seek love letters.
Write little love notes to your mate and leave them in unexpected places where they will eventually be found, such as in a sock drawer, a packed lunch or even in the freezer. That way, they will regularly be surprised by your thoughtfulness.
Unleash your inner DJ.
Creating a romantic “mixtape” of meaningful love songs used to be a popular romantic gesture. Nowadays, you can do the same by creating iTunes or Spotify playlists to express your love through music.
Create a “52 Things I Love About You” booklet.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways… If you can come up with at least 52 reasons, and one deck of standard playing cards, you can create a “52 Things I Love About You” booklet. Just write (or paste) a different reason you love your significant other on each card, and then use a hole punch and binder rings to turn the card deck into a booklet. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, it can serve as an ongoing reminder of the reasons you fell in love.
Say it in different languages.
Saying “I love you” is perhaps a little bit too easy. Being able to say it in French (Je t’aime), Finnish (Minä rakastan sinua) or Farsi (Duset daram) shows that you are a real romantic. If you’re not sure about pronunciation, you can always write it out and fill your Valentine’s Day card with declarations of love from around the world. Language site Omniglot has “I love you” spelled out in over 200 languages, from Afrikaans to Zulu. And if every spoken language on earth is not enough to proclaim your love, Geekosystem has it in Klingon, Na’vi and even binary code.
Valentine’s fortune cookies.
You can create some real magic this Valentine’s Day by putting a personalized message of love inside a closed and sealed fortune cookie—without breaking the cookie or the seal. How, Houdini? By using a little steam to open the cookie and a little ironing to reseal the plastic packaging.
A message in a bottle.
“Before I met you, I was lost and alone, drifting aimlessly through life…” If you want to show how grateful you are for finally finding your one and only, write down your thoughts in a love note and deliver it as a classic message in a bottle. Check your local craft store for an appropriate cork-stopped bottle. Make sure the opening is wide enough for the message to slip through, and tie the scroll with ribbon or string to prevent it from unrolling inside the bottle.
Say it with a Kiss.
Hershey’s Kisses have been a candy staple since 1907 (although the name wasn’t trademarked until 2001 ). Though sweet in their own right, you can turn the chocolate candies into little love notes by customizing the paper ribbons that extend from the top of the foil wrappers. Simply print your own messages onto small strips of paper and use them to replace the “Kisses®” tags. Toss them in a personalized treat jar and you’ve got the perfect gift for a chocolate lover. Or, if you have difficulty unwrapping and re-wrapping the thin aluminum foil, you can just glue your message onto the existing tag.
Say it in a steamy way.
If your bathroom mirror becomes fogged up when you take a shower, write “I love you” or some other personal message on the mirror with your finger. The message will be invisible once the steam has cleared, but will magically reappear when your partner takes a shower.
Write it in the stars.
Another way to hide a magical message in plain sight is to write it on the bedroom ceiling using glow-in-the-dark stickers. Such stickers often come in the shape of stars, which you can arrange as a love-ly constellation. However, you can also buy blank sheets of sticker paper and cut them into whatever shapes or letters you want. White stickers on the ceiling are unlikely to be noticed during daylight hours but will be immediately visible once you are in bed and the lights go out.
Give them a “heart attack.”
That is, attack them with paper hearts. Cover their door with paper hearts or send them a box full of them. The more over-the-top you make it, the more they will know they are loved.
Worship the ground they walk on.
Use sidewalk chalk to leave a message for your love outside the front door, or on any path, you know they will be walking on at some point during the day. Perhaps “I love you so much that I worship the ground you walk on,” or draw a hopscotch court and list something you love about them in each square.
Write it on their ride.
Replace the sidewalk chalk with glass chalk, and you can leave a Valentine message on the windows of your sweetheart’s car. If you think you are too mature or have been together for too long for such a stunt, that’s exactly the point: it will show that you still feel the same way about them and are still excited about your love. For example, you could write that you are “Just married…for 10 years…and love you more each day!”
To reach someone when they least expect it, write a love note on a roll of toilet paper. Unroll a few squares, write your message (very gently, using a felt-tip marker), and then roll it back up. Just make sure it’s a private bathroom so that no one else will inadvertently get the wrong message.
“I love you because…” chalkboard.
For an ongoing opportunity to show your love, consider buying or making a small chalkboard with the words “I love you because…” written across the top. You can then fill in the blank with a reason why you do love the person, and change the message each day (or week, or however often you can come up with different reasons). If you don’t want to make a chalkboard yourself, you can always buy one online.
Conversation heart cheesecakes.
Everyone is familiar with the small heart-shaped candies stamped with short phrases such as “Be Mine” or “Crazy 4U.” You can create your own messages, and have much more space on which to write them, by using cheesecakes instead of candies.
Looking for love? Try 17 across. With a free online puzzle maker , you can create a crossword or word search puzzle featuring things important to your relationship, such as the location of your first date or the name of your song. Some word puzzles include hidden or encrypted messages, which allows you to tell someone how you feel—as long as they can crack the code.
Tell the world on social media.
For a less subtle approach, consider making a public proclamation of your love on a social network. Posting on social media is essentially the modern version of shouting it from the mountaintops, and public affirmation carries a lot more weight than something said in private. And perhaps February 14 is the day you make it “Facebook official” and change your relationship status.
Blog about it.
If you like the idea of posting your love online, but have more to say than a tweet or status update allows, consider blogging about it. Post an online love letter, or write out a list of the things you appreciate about him or her. If you don’t have a blog, you can rather easily create one for free through a simple platform such as Blogger or Tumblr.
Say it with roses.
Red roses are the international symbol of love , so you can hardly go wrong giving roses for Valentine’s Day. However, you can also get creative with it by spelling out “I Love You” with rose petals, or arranging long-stemmed roses on the bed to form a giant heart. By presenting such a classic in a new way, you can make an even bigger impact.
Give an award.
If you think that your husband really is the best father in the world, or feel that you lucked out and married a true “trophy wife,” perhaps you should recognize them for it with an actual trophy. If you want something more official-looking, most cities have awards shops that can engrave anything you want onto a real trophy, plaque or medal. You can also print out a custom award certificate for just the cost of paper and ink.
At the bottom of a cereal box.
Ever get one of those little prizes inside a box of cereal as a kid? You can recreate that surprise by placing a love note or a small gift, sealed in a plastic bag, inside an open box of your partner’s favorite cereal.
You can also say “I love you” by fixing your sweetheart a cup of coffee—and writing “I love you” on the coffee itself.
If you have the talent, nothing is more romantic than writing and performing an original, personal love song. If you don’t have that kind of talent, you can still woo her with a karaoke version of a classic love song. If you completely lack any kind of musical talent and can’t even carry a tune in a bucket, perhaps you should stick to reciting poetry.
Put together a “Book of Love” about your relationship. This is similar to a Baby Book, but instead of listing first words or first steps, it will describe important steps and landmarks in your relationship. Include details of how you first met, the date of your first kiss, and photos or keepsakes from memorable events in your love story. Showing that you remember such details and want to document and save them will prove that your love is the most important thing in your life.
Because nothing says “love” like bacon. In the shape of a heart. What creative ways are you going to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day?
What are the signs of true love?
First time being in love or aren’t sure if how you feel is true love? Here are some tips to know if your relationship is showing signs of true love.
Happiness – Seeing your special person smile or laugh fills you with happiness. Even if you are having a bad day, their love always lifts your mood and makes you feel better.
Companionship and reciprocity – You miss them when they are gone and give to the relationship unconditionally.
Effort – You go out of your way to make efforts for them and improve the relationship.
Sacrifice – You share their burdens and are always willing to help them with difficulties they are facing.
Selflessness – You think of them over yourself in all aspects of life.
Attraction – Whatever you do you can’t keep your eyes off of them.
How do I say “I love you” without saying it in a text?
If you aren’t quite ready to say “I love you,” use these ideas to make sure your special someone still knows you care about them.
“Smiling so much today just thinking of you”
“Just wanted to thank you for being you :)”
“I hope you know how much you mean to me”
“I’m so glad you’re in my life!”
“You are so amazing!”
“You mean so much to me”
Send a sweet GIF
Send a romantic song
Send a sweet emoji
Send a sweet picture of you together
Now that we’ve gone through 120+ different ways to say “I love you”, are you ready to pick? However way you say it, make sure it comes across in a way that resonates with your partner. To really wow your loved one, bring along a fresh floral bouquet that says “I love you” even when you are not around. Happy planning!
How to say I love you in English in 183 creative ways
Love is a beautiful feeling that extends throughout all of humanity. We use the word "love" in daily conversation constantly, but do you know all the ways to express yourself when it comes to love?
It may seem English doesn’t have as many expressions to say “I love you” as, let’s say, French or Spanish, which are considered two of the most romantic languages in the world. However, there are more ways to express love in English than you may expect! That’s because there are many different situations that call for different ways to say those three little words.
So, to help you do that, we’ve prepared a (long) list of ways to say I love you in English. Ready? Let there be love!
Why learn how to say I love you in English?
Some people have no trouble expressing their feelings. For others, saying “I love you” doesn’t come easily. But no matter which one you are, knowing how to express your love for someone is important.
Here are a few reasons why:
It will help you express your feelings more fluently
Whether you’re falling in love, already deeply in love with someone, or want to express your feelings of love to your parents or friends, you may need different ways to say it.
Without a doubt, knowing how to say I love you in English will help you express your feelings more accurately and fluently.
You never know when you might meet your soulmate
Maybe you’re one of the lucky people who have already met their soulmates. Or, maybe you’ll meet them in the future. Either way, it’s important to be able to express how you feel about them! And even if you don’t believe in soulmates, there’s someone out there you care about.
It will help you express your appreciation of your close ones
Saying “I love you” isn’t reserved just for your romantic partner. You can also say it to your friends, family, or even your pup. A platonic “I love you” can mean many different things. It can mean that you appreciate them, love their company, or care about them.
Ways to say I love you in English
In English, "I love you" is the most common phrase used to express your feeling of love. It is a short sentence, but it is very powerful. We usually say it to our romantic partner or someone we’re in love with. However, it can also be used platonically, for example, to your mum or your best friend.
But, saying these three words may not always be appropriate, or you may not be ready to say them yet. So, other expressions beyond the standard “I love you” can come in handy in some situations.
Here are some ways to say I love you in English in different situations.
To a boyfriend, girlfriend, and/or romantic love
Maybe you’re happily in love with someone you really care about and feel like shouting it from the rooftops. Or, perhaps you’re at the point where you want to express your feelings for someone, but you’re not really sure how.
Either way, here are a few ways to say “I love you” to your bae to help you express your feelings.
- I love so much
- I love you a lot
- I love you too
- I love you forever
- I love you unconditionally
- I love you to the moon and back
- I love you with all my heart
- I love you more than life itself
- I love you more than anything
- I love you more than I love myself
- I love you from the bottom of my heart
- I love you from the bottom of my soul
- I love you more than any word can say
- I’m nothing without you
- I’m lost without you
- I have feelings for you
- I’m crazy about you
- I’m head over heels for you
- I’m head over heels in love with you
- I adore you
- I’ve fallen for you
- I’m falling in love with you
- I’m in love with you
- You fill my heart
- You’re the love of my life
- I can’t live without you
- I care about you
- You’re my everything
- You’re the one for me
- You’re my one and only
- You’re my sunshine
- You rock my world
- I want to spend my life with you
- You mean so much to me
- I’ve got a crush on you
- You’re the light of my life.
- I will always love you
- I’m mad about you
- I’m nuts about you
- I cherish you
- You’re my angel
- You stole my heart
- You give me wings to fly
- You mean the world to me
- I’m fond of you
- You make my heart skip a beat
- There isn't a word in the dictionary for how much I love you
- My heart is where you are
- It's so easy to love you
- I'm so lucky to have you by my side
- My heart is yours forever
- I love you more each day
- I love you more than coffee, and that's saying a lot.
- I’m head over heels for you.
- Te amo (Spanish)
To a friend, family member, or platonic love
Family and friendships are an important part of every culture. In English, there are many different ways to express your feelings of love and appreciation to your friends and family. Here are some of them:
- You’re my best friend
- I love you, mum/dad/grandma/grandpa
- You always make my day brighter
- You put a smile on my face
- I love you as a friend
- I love your company
- I love you guys
- I love you, you’re the best!
- You are one of my dearest friends
- I miss you!
- I’m so grateful to have you as a friend
- I couldn't have asked for a better friend/mum/dad
- You’re the best mum/dad/brother/friend in the world!
- Ain’t nothing better than a bestie like you!
- Thanks for being my best friend!
- Thanks for being the best mum/dad/brother/sister!
- You’re my favorite human on this planet!
How to say I like you in English
In that awkward stage of not-yet-in-a-relationship but not friends either? Trying to ask your next-door neighbor out? The way you flirt with the person you like will likely impact what happens next. So, to help you be fully prepared, we’ve gathered a list of a few useful ways to say “I like you” in English:
- I really like you
- I like you a lot
- Will you go out with me?
- Can I take you out?
- Would you have dinner with me?
- I’d love to go out with you
- I’d love to go on a date with you
- I’d like to take you out on a date
- You’re cute/handsome/beautiful
- You look handsome/beautiful
- I like your smile/eyes/something else
- I like everything about you
- I’m really having fun with you
- I enjoy being around you
- I love the way you smile
- I find you attractive
- You’re lovely
- I can’t stop thinking about you
- I'm completely smitten with you
- I've had a crush on you since the first time I saw you
- You're my kind of weird
Cute ways to say I love you in English
Not quite ready to say “I love you”? We get it. Expressing how you feel about someone is not always easy! Especially if you might be afraid they don’t feel the same way.
So, breaking the ice with a cute and funny way to say I love you in English might just be the right solution! Here are a few expressions that you might find helpful (they sound really cute in a text message, too):
- I love you so matcha
- You’re the LOL to my OMG
- You’re the peanut butter to my jelly
- You're the peanut to my butter
- You’re the crayons to my coloring book
- You’re the guacamole to my taco
- You guac my world
- We fit together like puzzle pieces
- I love you from your toes to your nose to where your hair grows!
- I’ve fallen for you… and I can’t get up
- We go together like biscuits and gravy
- My heart is full of emotional emojis right now
- I love you more than chocolate, pumpkin spice lattes, and sweatpants combined
- You're my favorite person to fall asleep next to
- I love you more than pumpkin pie
- I love you more than coffee, and that's saying a lot
- I love you a bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck
Ways to say I love you in Shakespearean English
If you’re a hopeless romantic like Romeo or Juliet, these love quotes, expressions, and verses from Shakespearean English are for you. If you're looking to get creative with your expression of affection, look no further! Here are some of the most poetic ways we could find to help you express your undying love to your bae.
Love quotes from movies and television
Cheesy or heart-melting? You be the judge!
From the timeless classics to the brand new film and television, these lines from some favorite big screen and TV show actors might make you laugh, swoon, cringe or ask whose been cutting onions nearby (Severus Snape, we’re looking at you).
No matter your reaction, these lines are worthy examples of creative and unique ways to verbalize love in English – so up the ante, grab the popcorn and embrace these love quotes from movies and TV.
Say “I love you” with these romantic love songs in English
In the history of music, there have been so many songs about love. They’re all different, and some are more meaningful than others. And if you’ve read any of our blog articles, you know how much we love learning languages from songs !
It’s a fun way to make new vocabulary stick in your head. So, here are a few of our favorite love songs in English:
All You Need Is Love by The Beatles
This is undoubtedly one of the most popular songs about love of all time. The lyrics are straightforward, making the song easy for anyone to understand, even if you’re at a beginner level of English .
All of Me by John Legend
The lyrics in this song are stunning. This song talks about loving someone for who they truly are. This song is a beautiful way to let your partner know exactly how you feel about them and what makes them special to you. And it also contains a lot of practical, romantic expressions in English!
I Just Called to Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
This beautiful song by Steve Wonder can help you remember different phrases to say “I love you” to someone you care about. It’s catchy, easy to sing, and its lyrics are pretty simple, so you’ll be able to understand it even if you’re not very fluent in English (yet!).
Three little words, countless ways to say it
The expression of love is wonderfully diverse, and whether you're a native English speaker or not, many of us have so much choice in finding the right words when we want to express our feelings beyond the classic three words.
We hope that this extensive list of different ways to say I love you in English will help you find the right words to express your feelings for the one you love and cherish.
And speaking of love, if you cherish this article, you can find more free English vocabulary blog lessons on our learn English blog.
Expand your knowledge of English
Learn with Berlitz
March 14, 2022
90 marvelous shades of color in English from mint green to mango
December 20, 2021
107 interesting and different ways to say hi in English
July 15, 2021
Conversational English: The real way people talk
1-866-423-7548, find out more.
Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your learning options and answer any questions you may have.
- Entertainment & News
- Career & Money
- Health & Wellness
- Love Quotes
- Expert Advice
- Radical Acceptance
- search articles
- find an expert
- Join YourTango Experts
- Starting Over
- Editorial Policy
- Medical Review Process
- sign up for newsletter
- Join Our Community
- Write for Us
120 Cute & Creative Ways To Say 'I Love You'
By Jim & Carrie Gordon — Written on Apr 05, 2022
How strong is your communication with your partner ? Do you find that the two of you text, email, nod at and grunt in reply to each other more than you typically have meaningful conversations with each other?
Admittedly, we all get caught up in our busy day-to-day lives, and often it's our most important communication — expressing our feelings of love for our partners — that pays the biggest price.
Why is finding ways to say "I love you" so important in relationships?
When we forget to say those three little words 'I love you' often enough and with full sincerity, even in the form of a note scrawled with one of the best, most inspiring love quotes you can find, our connection with each other begins to suffer.
The connection in the relationship may start to weaken so slowly that we don't even notice as the distance continues growing.
In his New York Times Bestseller, " The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts ", marriage expert Dr. Gary Chapman urges couples to learn how to express their love for each other in the forms their partner gives and receives love most naturally, be it through physical touch, gifts, acts of service or devotion, quality time, or words of affirmation.
In particular, he stresses one important communication skill related to words of affirmation that all too often gets overlooked in our fast-paced digital society — and that method of connection is the written word.
Think about it ... love letters used to be epic ! They were tied with ribbon, stored in boxes for decades, and passed down through generations.
Don't worry, your expressions of love can be epic, too — whether written love notes, verbal declarations, or through text messages and body language.
RELATED: What It Means When Someone Says 'Love You' Instead Of 'I Love You’
Here are the best ways to say "I love you" in the most romantic, sweet, and genuine ways.
Cute Ways to Say I Love You
1. "i love you to the moon and back." — amelia hepworth, 2. "you make my heart warm and happy.", 3. "at this very moment, my thoughts of you have me smiling. you do that for me ... did you know that", 4. "i could search my whole life through and through and never find another you.", 5. "when you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, and remember that's where my fingers fit perfectly.", 6. “if you live to be a hundred, i want to live to be a hundred minus one day so i never have to live without you.” — a. a. milne, 7. “you know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — dr. seuss, 8. "maybe you don't need the whole world to love you. maybe you just need one person." — kermit the frog (aka jim henson), 9. "sometimes i feel like my heart will burst with all of the longing and excitement i feel when i think of you.".
10. "They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I'm the one who falls in love." — Tommaso Ferraris
11. "a piece of my heart is always missing when you’re not with me.", 12. “i love you begins by i, but it ends up by you.” — charles de leusse, 13. "you look great today. how did i know because you look great every day.", 14. “smiling so much today just thinking of you.”, 15. “just wanted to thank you for being you).”, 16. "i hope you know how much you mean to me.”, 17. “i'm so glad you're in my life”, 18. “i want you to be my valentine every valentine's day.", 19. “you mean so much to me.”, 20. "we fit together like puzzle pieces.", 21. "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.", 22. "you complete me.", 23. "i can’t believe you’re mine.", 24. "you are a beautiful person inside and out.", 25. "i am here for you…always.", 26. "words i love hearing you say: i’m yours.", 27. "i’m the luckiest person in the world.", 28. "we are meant to be.", 29. "i think i'm falling for you.", 30. "i'm crazy about you.", 31. "i’d do anything to make you smile.", 32. "you are my soulmate.", 33. "i like the way you make me feel, even when you are not around.", 34. "you’re my dream come true.", 35. "you take my breath away.", 36. "since you’ve been around i smile a lot more than i used to.", 37. "you’re my partner in crime.", 38. "you look great today and every day.", 39. "you make my dreams come true.", 40. "i’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.", 41. "your voice is my favorite sound.", 42. "sometimes i look at you and wonder how i got so lucky.", 43. "whatever we do today, i’m glad to do it with you.", 44. "i’ve always got your back.", 45. "you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.", 46. "you're like poetry to me.".
RELATED: 15 Ways Guys Say 'I Love You' Without Ever Saying A Word
Creative Ways To Say I Love You
47. "with you, forever won't be too long.", 48. "i never knew how joyous life could be, until i saw your face.", 49. "she asked, 'you are in love, what does love look like' to which i replied, 'like everything i've ever lost come back to me.'", 50. "if you need to hear why i love you, i can go on all night." — lucas to brooke on "one tree hill", 51. "i fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – john green, 52. "i'd rather argue with you than kiss someone else.", 53. "i am consumed by the desire to be with you, to talk to you, and to feel you near me.", 54. "in case you ever foolishly forget: i am never not thinking of you." — virginia woolf, 55. “i would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” — j.r.r. tolkien, 56. "whatever you have to do today, i'm glad to be doing it with you.", 57. "you are my world, gravity always pulls me toward you.".
58. "There's something about you I'm scared to lose because I know I won't find it in anyone else." — "The Driver"
59. “to be your friend was all i ever wanted; to be your lover was all i ever dreamed.” — valerie lombardo, 60. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." — jane austen, emma, 61. "i never wanted to have anything in my life that i couldn't stand losing. it's too late for that.", 62. "my heart calls out for you.".
RELATED: 11 Things You Seriously Need To Know About Someone Before You Say 'I Love You'
Romantic Ways to Say I Love You
63. "if, out of time, i could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that i have lived, i'd pick the moment i met you.", 64. "they say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true ... every time i look at you, i fall in love all over again.", 65. "i am head over heels in love with you.", 66. "true love stories never have endings.” — richard bach, 67. “loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” — elaine davis, 68. “i love you not only for what you are but for what i am when i am with you. i love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. i love you for the part of me that you bring out.” — elizabeth barrett browning, 69. “i saw that you were perfect, and so i loved you. then i saw that you were not perfect and i loved you even more.” — angelita lim.
70. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Hermann Hesse
71. “i swear i couldn’t love you more than i do right now, and yet i know i will tomorrow.” — leo christopher, 72. ”i love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” — pablo neruda, 73. “i love you with every beat of my heart.” — armaan, 74. "you are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person i have ever known — and even that is an understatement." — f. scott fitzgerald, 75. “i love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. i love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so i love you because i know no other way.” — pablo neruda, 76. “my love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” — boris kodjoe, 77. "i want to spend my life with you. forever.".
RELATED: 101 Romantic Quotes For People Who Are In Love
Funny Ways to Say I Love You
78. "when i see you, i think 'good job, god'", 79. “you call it madness, but i call it love.” — don byas, 80. “i love you like a fat kid loves cake.” — scott adams, 81. “love is being stupid together.” — paul valery, 82. "there is no one i’d rather steal blankets from.", 83. "i’ve fallen for you… and i can’t get up.".
84. "When I look at you, I feel a warmth in my heart. At least, I think it’s warmth; I did have a burrito for lunch."
85. "kiss me, i’m crazy about you okay, well, maybe i’m just crazy.", 86. "you are like asthma. you take my breath away", 87. "i love you with all my butt. i’d say my heart, but my butt is bigger.", 88. "i love you more than a hipster loves beards.", 89. "when kissing, you know tulips are better than one.", 90. "you can bug me anytime.".
RELATED: When To Say I Love You For The First Time, According To Men
Ways To Say I Love You Without Words
91. send a romantic song ., 92. buy flowers randomly., 93. post love notes around the house., 94. have a romantic spa day at home ., 95. enjoy a candlelit dinner at home., 96. go stargazing., 97. write a love letter., 98. have a tickle fight..
99. Make them breakfast in bed.
100. make them a mixtape (or playlist)., 101. give them a framed photo of you both., 102. surprise them with a trip or activity., 103. throw them a surprise party., 104. cuddle., 105. fill a jar of 100 reasons why you love them ..
RELATED: 26 Symbols Of Love And Their Meanings Explained
Related Stories From YourTango:
Ways to say i love you in different languages, 106. arabic: أحبك (pronounced uhibuk), 107. bengali: আমি তোমাকে ভালবাসি (pronounced āmi tōmākē bhālabāsi), 108. finnish: minä rakastan sinua, 109. french: je t'aime, 110. german: ich liebe dich, 111. greek: σ'αγαπώ (pronounced s'agapó), 112. hindi: मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हूँ (pronounced main tumase pyaar karata hoon).
113. Irish: Is tú mo ghrá
114. japanese: 愛してる (pronounced itoshi teru), 115. korean: 사랑해 (pronounced salanghae), 116. mandarin: 我爱你 (pronounced wǒ ài nǐ), 117. portuguese: eu te amo, 118. russian: я люблю тебя (pronounced ya lyublyu tebya), 119. spanish: te amo, 120. yiddish: איך האָב דיך ליב (pronounced ikh hob dikh lib).
So, there you have it — super sweet ways to say 'I love you' and make the one you love smile!
It takes just a minute or two of your time to write these love messages down, but the feeling of being so deeply loved that you'll give your partner will last far, far longer.
RELATED: What Men Need From Women Before They'll Put In Any Effort
More for You:
Jim and Carrie Gordon are expert authors and speakers with a passion for healthy marriages who teach couples to deepen intimacy, heighten love, and achieve new levels of fulfillment for a strong and happy marriage.
Get the best YourTango advice, celebrity news and giveaways in your email inbox daily. And it's free.
Love | Relationship | Romance
200 creative ways to say i love you.
Sharing is caring!
One evergreen song in my memory is the song by Westlife Boys, the puzzle of my heart. It is filled with expressions of love. Words and expressions are tools for communicating with that special someone in your life.
So many times, saying the ‘I love you’ word feels strange to some people even when they are madly in love. If the above describes you then be rest assured there are different ways to say I love you. Especially when this person means so much to you.
What comes to your mind when you think of your spouse? What makes them laugh? What makes them happy? Think of how you can keep seeing them in that great mood, then go ahead and do what it takes.
In today’s post, we will be exploring different ways to say I love you to the love of your life and I’d be focusing on the use of words, come with me:
Where words fail you and you have run out of options in conveying your heartfelt emotions to them, your relationship may begin to suffer. When words fail you, you could have your thoughts penned down or typed and sent via electronic media.
You could also employ the age-long tradition of scribbling a love letter . Want it modern and trendy? Then use sticky notes: You don’t have to search any further as there some carefully handpicked I- love- you alternatives below:
Romantic Ways To Say I Love You
1. I will love you always and forever
2. I love you to the moon and back
3. You are my everything
4. You are more than a million reasons why I’m in love
5. I want you
6. I need you
7. You are the puzzle of my heart
8. I think of you always
9. Whenever you feel lonely, look at all the spaces in between your fingers and be reminded that’s where my fingers fit perfectly.
10. You make me feel great
11. You are too precious to lose
12. Being with you feels like magic
13. You are simply amazing
14. I’m incomplete without you
15. I’m with you always even in my absence
16. I’m so into you
17. You light up my world
18. I’m in love with you
19. We are meant for each other
20. I love you with the whole of me
21. My whole being longs for you
22. You are my angel
Beautiful Ways To Say I Love You In Different Languages
Imagine how lovely it would be to snuggle up next to your spouse and say I love you in a foreign language. It would be both surprising and fun you know. How about ending those beautiful love messages with different ways to say I love you in different languages.
1. Je T Aime (french)
2. te amo (Spanish)
3. ahabak (Arabic)
4. ich Liebe Dich (German)
5. te amo (Italian)
6. Naku Penda (Swahili)
7. Se agape (greek)
Cute Ways To Say I Love You To Your Spouse
How about some quick phrases to tickle your loved one. Or quick words you can employ to make them loosen up during an argument.
You can disarm an armored tank ready for war(laughs) either from your man or lady with one of the quick phrases listed below. Remember it’s all about different ways to say I love you.
1. I value you
2. I adore you so much
3. You are my treasure
4. You are my world
6. There is no other
7. I yearn for you
8. You are my teddy
9. You set my heart on fire
10. You mean everything to me
11. You rock my world
12. You are my reason for living
13. You give me hope
14. You are my everyday crush
15. You are perfect for me
16. You complete me
17. You bring sunshine to my rainy days
18. You turn my world upside down
19. You make my heart skip a beat
20. I feel unconditional love for you
21. You are my addiction
22. You are my perfect match
23. You are precious
24. I’m incomplete without you
25. You’re all I want
26. You drive me wild
27. You are captivating
28. I’m passionate about you
29. I’m fool of you
30. You are so tender
31. I’m so attached to you
32. I cherish you
33. I venerate you
34. You are my treasure
35. My darling
36. I take delight in thinking of you
37. You are the light of my life
38. You are my true love
39. I yearn for your touch
40. I fancy you
41. I’m smitten by your voice
42. You are irreplaceable and irresistible
43. I’ve never found anyone I adore as much as you
44. I’m so grateful to have you in my life
45. Everything about you is beautiful
46. You are the best thing that has happened to me
47. I fancy you
48. My admiration for you just increased by the day
49. I’m glad we are together
50. Sometimes I just stop and smile because I have you
51. Everything about you turns me on
52. You are the best
53. You are just perfect for me
54. You are just so adorable
55. I have never felt this way for anyone
56. I am truly lucky to have you in my life
57. You are amazing just the way you are
58. I keep falling in love with you
59. You give me goosebumps
60. You inspire me
61. I could go anywhere with you
62. I feel so connected to you
63. I want to keep you in my past present and future
64. Your smile makes me smile
65. I enjoy your sense of humour
66. You are so generous
67. Knowing you give me courage
68. You have got all I need
69. You sweeten my bitter days
70. You are a Rare blessing
71. You are my one and only
72. I’m crazy about you
73. You intoxicate me
74. You and me forever
75. You are my biggest fan
76. You are the light of my eyes
77. You are the apple of my eyes
78. You give me wings to fly
79. You are my passion
80. You make me burn with desire
81. We are meant for each other
82. You are my biggest miracle
83. I’m devoted to you
84. You are my lollipop
85. You are the one I text when I am hungry
86. You are my favourite human being
87. You are my favourite thing to do
88. I love you more than my favourite cup of ice cream
89. I’m enraptured by you
90. You are my other half
91. I love you more than a child loves chocolate
92. You make me feel amazing
93. You make my world a better place
94. I just want to hold you forever
95. You hold the key to my heart
96. You are the one for me
97. Your arms are my favorite place
98. Nothing else matters to me as long as I have you
99. You are my favorite pain in the ass
100. My heart belongs to you
101. The thought of you can bring smile to my face
102. Your touch brings peace to my soul
103. I love you beyond words
104. I can’t go on without you
105. You are the sweetest thing I ever know
106. I can’t imagine how lucky I am having you
107. My heart is perfect just because I have you inside
108. I like very you more than I ever found a way to say it
109. I’m so happy I ended up with you
110. I’m infatuated with you
111. You are sweet and fun all wrapper in one
112. You are awesome
113. I will choose you over and over again
114. I mean it when I say I love you
115. My heart is wherever you are
116. I love you for who you are
117. I am lost in your love
118. I am your biggest fan
119. You are my number one
120. Plenty kisses and hug from me to you
121. I love you is my everyday confession
122. You are my prince charming
123. You always make me laugh even when I am cranky
124. You brighten up my day anytime I see you
125. It impossible to love anyone the way I love you
Creative Ways To Say I Love You
Quite a lot you may say, but when it has to do with a lifetime, this is only a selected few and a way of waking your creativity. Ready for more? Keep reading different ways to say I love you.
1. I’m addicted to you
2. I’m fond of you
3. I miss you
4. I am drawn to you
5. You are my favorite person
6. You are my sunshine
7. I believe in you
8. I am crazy about you
9. I will do anything for you
10. I’m desperate for you
11. Being with you feels like having a million bucks
12. You are my dream come true
13. You are my heartbeat
14. You are the love of my life
Long Romantic Paragraphs To Say I Love You
How about using a sticky note or typing a text message to your lover . There are a few more different ways to say I love you.
1. I may not be your first love, first kiss, or first date but I just want to be your last everything.
2. If I was a teardrop in your eye I would roll down onto your lips. But if you were a tear in my eye I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you.
3. My world was so empty and dark that it all seemed so meaningless to me. But when I met you, suddenly it felt like the sky over me has lightened up by a thousand stars. I love you!
4. I was dreaming of an angel to come in my life and shower it with unlimited love. Then I woke up and saw you. I realized reality is more beautiful than my dream was. I am lucky to have you!
5. It’s hard to find someone willing to stay with you in every up and down of your life. I feel blessed to have you in my life because I know no matter what happens you will never stop loving me!
6. Love can never be measured. It can only be felt. You have painted my life with the colours of heaven. I don’t want anything else as long as your love is with me!
7. Even if the stars fail to shine and the moon refuses to light up the world, I know I have nothing to fear. I have my guardian angel to look after me, care for me, and love me forever and always.
8. You make me forget how to breathe.
9. Nobody is perfect, but you’re so close it’s scary.
10. All I need is you right here.
11. I love you more than I did yesterday but not more than I will tomorrow.
12. I always wake up smiling. I think it’s your fault.
13. Just had to let you know… loving you is the best thing that happened to me.
14. The only time I stupidly smile at my phone is when I get text messages from you.
15. What is love? It is what makes your cell phone ring every time I send text messages.
16. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
17. If there’s anything in life I wouldn’t want to change, it is the chance of meeting you and falling in love with you.
18. Your sparkling eyes, beautiful smile, sweet lips, and your entire being just hypnotize me with feelings I adore.
19. You’re the centre of my fantasy because I love you way more than the sun that brightens my day and the moon that keeps the night awake.
20. Your love shines through all of my worries and I’m pleased being with you. I’m beginning to think of a bright future with you.
21. You have this incredible way of making my heart happy.
22. I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye.
23. The more I spend time with you, the more I fall in love with you every day.
24. You have a very gentle and beautiful heart that I promise to take care of all my life.
25. I was lost and hopeless. But I kept praying for a saviour to come in my life. God accepted my prayer and sent you.
26. I owe you my life for eternity. Loving you madly is the only thing I can do perfectly!
27. It takes great luck to have someone like you as my best friend. I feel blessed every day and every moment for this gift.
28. I will love you till my last breath no matter what life brings before us!
29. The more I spend time with you, the more I fall in love with you every day.
30. You have a very gentle and beautiful heart that I promise to take care of all my life.
31. They say love can’t be seen, it can only be felt. But they were wrong. I have seen it many times. I have seen true love for me in your eyes. And it’s the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
32. Thanks for being there for me always. I have never known anyone who could love with such intensity. For me, you are the best lover in this world. I can’t help loving you deeply.
33. I know I’m in love. The words: tender, affectionate, handsome, strong, and resilient are no longer a bunch of words. They are you.
Questions To Say I Love You
A lot of couples think words of endearment should only be used after a misunderstanding especially when apologizing to their better half, but it’s not true.
Words of endearment should be a part of every relationship, especially when what you feel between you two is real. This kind of communication does not stop at being verbal only. A touch can speak volumes and convey how you feel, your love and acceptance of your mate, Your body language and smile counts too.
Saying I love you comes from the motive of care and can be extended to seeing to the welfare of someone you care about. Whenever you check on them, you are conveying your heartfelt love and care and you could do it by asking questions also.
So, when next you are shy to say the word, you could employ further different ways to say I love you by asking questions like:
1. How was your day?
2. Anything you would like to share?
3. What was the highest point of your day?
4. How can I ease you of your stress right now?
While they speak to listen to their answers lovingly and with full attention without interrupting, this shows they have your full attention.
Laugh when you need, nod and maintain eye contact. It lets you into their world clearly so you do not assume wrongly.
Learn to say “I love you” daily even when you do not feel like it. Make it a routine. Let them see it in your eyes and in the things you do also.
Pin this for later!
Author: Miriam Eugolatac
Miriam is the creator of this blog and an avid love specialist with years of relationship and marriage advice. While she is not working on her career in the real world, she loves to jump on the site and use this platform as a way to express and hopefully help other people with relationship advice.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- Telugu ( తెలుగు )
- Hindi ( हिन्दी )
- Health & Fitness
- Love & Relationships
- Food & Travel
- Web Stories
- Select by Pinkvilla
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Product Research
- > Lifestyle
- > Love & Relationships
151 Creative And Different Ways to Say I Love You
Keep the love and passion alive in your relationship by using different ways to say I love you. Make your partner happy by confessing your love to them creatively.
Everyone wishes to hear the three magical words ' I love you ' from their beloved and can't get enough of it. Apart from these three golden words, there are other ways to tell a person you love them. You can also try different ways to say I love you and surprise them with your creativity. People love it when they are appreciated, valued, and pampered. One of the best ways to make your significant other gush and be filled with love is to tell them you mean the world to them.
Try these creative ways to show love and make your partner feel on top of the world.
Cute And Different Ways to Say I Love You
1. You are mine!
2. Say cheese! You are my queen!
3. You brighten up my day like nobody else, darling!
4. You are my world, you are my life!
5. You are my shining heart, love!
6. I don't need my morning cup of coffee to wake my senses; I need your hug!
7. The warmth I get from your hug is incomparable. Love you and miss you, sweetheart!
8. I am yours, and you are mine — now and forever!
9. I have the biggest treasure in this world — it's you!
10. I am always left spellbound by your beauty!
11. Your beauty is what soothes my eyes, and your nature is what soothes my heart!
12. God really did wonders while creating you. You are so beautiful both inside and out!
13. Sometimes, I pinch myself to ensure that I am not dreaming and that I really have an amazing person like you as my partner.
14. You are the most amazing person in my life!
15. All I want is you by my side always!
16. My love for you is limitless!
17. I wonder how I am alive since you have my heart now!
18. You can count the stars in the sky, but not my love for you, darling!
19. Your love drives me crazy every day!
20. Your name is etched in my heart.
21. Every breath of mine has your name, my love!
22. I love the way you make me feel!
23. I cherish you a lot!
24. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!
25. I will love you on good days and bad days! You always have my back, my sweetie pie!
26. It always puzzles me how I found the most beautiful person in this world!
27. Hey, you stole something from me. It's a piece of my heart!
28. I can do anything to bring a smile to your face!
29. I can't stop looking at you ever!
30. I am bad at maths, but I know you always add to my happiness!
31. When I have you, I don't need anything else!
32. My love for you is priceless!
33. You are the precious diamond I can't afford to lose.
34. You and I make a wonderful team!
35. You are my best friend, my partner in crime!
36. Did you fall from heaven? You look like a fairy!
37. I feel like my heart will explode from my love for you!
38. If I could tell you what you mean to me, days and nights would pass by!
39. Nowadays, I smile too much, and only because I am always thinking about you.
40. You make me complete, my love!
41. In a world with billions of people, my eyes always look for you!
42. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
43. I love the way you motivate me to do better. Love you loads, my honey!
44. Even the sweetest chocolate in this world won't be as sweet as you!
45. Look into my eyes. What do you see? It's your well-wisher right there!
46. Let me dive into your eyes and get lost in the beauty of love!
47. My love for you is profound and subtle! It's timeless!
48. I never stop thinking about you.
49. You are the most adorable person I have ever met!
50. I am not scared of anything except losing you.
51. When times are hard, your love keeps me going.
52. The beauty of your voice touches my heart every time.
53. You and I are meant to rock together!
54. I love how you walk, talk, eat, sing, and dance. I love you completely!
55. Whenever I feel sad, I look at you. You light up my world even during the darkest times.
56. I don't need an angel with a magic wand; I have you!
57. My life feels great because I have you!
58. You are my companion for life!
59. I have got you and you've got me! Do we really need anything else?
60. You take my breath away!
61. You are my queen and I am your prince. Let's rule the world now!
62. From the moment you entered my life, I have been nothing but happy and cheerful!
63. I consider myself the luckiest person in this world because I have a cute partner who understands me well!
64. Everything falls into place when I have you as my support.
65. Come what may, I'll stand like a strong pillar by your side.
66. I will leave no stone unturned to make you happy, my love!
67. I have dedicated my entire life to loving and pampering you!
68. Now, I don't have to look for ways to enjoy myself! When I am with you, every moment becomes joyful automatically.
69. I adore the human being you are!
70. The word perfection was made for you!
71. Love might be hard, but with you, it seems easy!
72. The best day of my life was when I met you.
73. I am truly and unconditionally in love with you.
74. You are my sunshine!
75. I adore and cherish you with every ounce of my heart.
76. You have an angelic voice that makes me forget about every worry in the world!
77. You make me feel so special and loved as I have never been loved before.
78. Your true love makes me do the impossible.
79. I don't need the whims and fancies of the world when I have you!
80. You are me, I am you! We are soulmates !
81. You are my haven!
82. I want to hug you because it makes me feel safe and secure.
83. I am not addicted to coffee; I am addicted to you!
84. I want to hug, kiss, and love you for the rest of my life.
85. You are my muse!
86. I can't describe my enthusiasm for spending my entire life with you.
87. I will love you until my last breath!
88. Be assured my love for you will never fade away!
89. My love for you is endless! There is no beginning and there is no end — it's infinite!
90. Like candles can light up an entire room, you light up my life!
91. I need your presence in my life! I love you a lot!
92. In this chaotic world, I need you as my life partner to keep me sane and happy!
93. I am not a poet, but when I see you, all I want is to write love poems for you.
94. I made many blunders in my life, and the only right thing I have done is fall in love with you!
95. I am head over heels in love with you, my munchkin!
96. I hope you could see my soul because it has feelings only for you!
97. You bring out the best of my personality, and I can't thank you enough for that!
98. Whenever I miss you, I gaze at the stars. They remind me of your beauty and positivity!
99. I have longed so much to say this — I am head over heels in love with you!
100. Nothing can make me cry till the time I have you in my life!
How to Say I Love You in Different Languages
You can play with words and show your love to your significant other by saying I love you in different languages. Below are some examples to help you out!
How to Say I Love You in Russian
101.Ya lyublyu tebya: It translates to ‘I love you.
102. Ty mnye nravishsya: The English translation to this is ‘I like you.’
103. Ya tyebya abazhayu: It means ‘I adore you’.
How to Say I Love You in Chinese
104. Wǒ ài nǐ: It translates to ‘I love you.’
105. Wǒ xǐhuān nǐ: This Chinese expression means ‘I like you.’
106. Wǒ xiǎng nǐ: It means ‘I am thinking of you’.
Different Ways to Say I Love You in Spanish
107. Te Amo: It is a romantic way to say, 'I love you.'
108. Te Amo mucho: It means 'I love you a lot.'
109. Te Adoro: It is a cute way to say 'I adore you'.
Different Ways to Say I Love You in French
110. Je t'aime: It is an informal way of saying ‘I love you’.
111.Je te désire: It translates to 'I want you.'
112. Tu comptes tant pour moi: It means 'You mean a lot to me.'
Different Ways to Say I Love You in Korean
113. Saranghae: It is a cute expression that means 'I love you.'
114. Gachi Itgo Sipeo: The literal translation of this is 'I want to be with you.'
115. Jinsimeuro Saranghae: It means 'I love you a lot' in English.
Creative Ways to Say I Love You over Text
116.Whenever my phone beeps, I hope it's a text from you! I miss you a lot!
117. Do you know what my favorite sound in this universe is? It's your voice!
118. Are you sure you are not a nightingale? I am asking because your voice is so melodious.
119. You are my paradise, my love!
120. You sweep me off my feet always with your beauty!
121.No distance can keep us apart! I long for you day and night, sweetheart!
122. If I could give you a superpower, I would give you the power to see yourself through my eyes. You would then realize what you mean to me!
123. If you were a book, I would read you again and again!
124. If loving you was a full-time job, I would be the happiest employee in this world!
125. I know dreams come true because I have you!
126. Here's an eight-word story of my life, "I cannot imagine even one day without you."
127. I can't wait to meet you tonight and give you a tight hug.
128. Even if I could, I wouldn’t want to get you out of my mind even for a second.
129. I am looking at the watch repeatedly because I am dying to meet you.
130. Every time I am near you, I feel butterflies in my stomach.
131. I know you are busy today. I just want you to know that I am always there for you, my love!
132. You are the only key to my heart!
133. I wish you were here right now in my arms!
134. Love makes you do crazy things! It makes you peep at your mobile phone repeatedly, hoping for a message from your beloved.
135. Your presence in my life makes everything better!
How to Say I Love You at Night
Be it day or night, you can pamper your beloved anytime with a cute message. Here are some different ways to say I love you at night.
136. You make my heart warm and my soul happy. I really wish I was there with you right now, my love!
137. Don't stay awake, my peanut butter! Go to sleep and let the angels bless the most special person in this world.
138. I am looking at the sky and thinking about you, handsome. I am hoping to see you soon and spend quality time together. Miss you, honey. Good night!
139. Before I sleep, all I think about is you .
140. You and I are a perfect match made in heaven.
141. I will play some romantic songs tonight and think about our last kiss. Missing you as I doze off to sleep.
142. Let me count the stars tonight because I can't sleep without you.
Different Ways to Say I Love You to a Friend
143. You always stood like a rock beside me. Love you, pal!
144. I don't need to watch any sitcoms when I am with you because you make me laugh so hard.
145. God gave me the sweetest friend ever!
146. You are the reason for the glint in my eyes and the warmth in my heart.
147. You are a glowing star!
148. You cheer me up whenever I am sad; you motivate me whenever I am down. I am thankful to you for so many things.
149. Your friendship is highly valuable to me. I hope we remain best friends forever!
150. Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, come to me! I will be by your side always!
151. Here’s a sweet message for you — your friendship gives me strength like nothing else! You are my favorite person in this world. Please be with me always.
Whether your relationship is one month old or two years old, saying 'I love you' can always make your partner happy. But if you are bored with these three words or think that they are oversaid, you can tell your partner you love them differently. Take cues from the above-mentioned different ways to say I love you and cheer up your partner. Keep experimenting with words to rekindle the romance and bring the magic back into your relationship. Make your partner's heart skip a beat with these unique ways of saying love you. Keep your love young and alive always!
ALSO READ: 110 Heartwarming Ways to Respond to “I Love You”
Aastha is a certified Relationship coach and she strives to help those who seek expert advice on relationships. As a ... professional writer, Aastha believes that her content will create a positive change in the lives of people who search solutions for to their everyday problems on the internet. Leaning towards a positive and joyful approach is what makes her content more relatable to her readers.
200+ Creative Ways to Say I Love You in English
Sharing is caring!
Are you searching for a list of different ways to say I Love You? In this article, we’ll explore various ways to say “I love you” that can bring a smile to your partner’s face and strengthen your relationship.
From small gestures to grand romantic gestures, we’ll cover a range of ideas that you can use to express your love. So, if you’re looking for inspiration on ways to say “I love you,” keep reading!
Table of Contents
Ways to Say I Love You
“Sometimes saying ‘I love you’ can feel repetitive. Here are some synonyms for ‘love’ to inspire you, also, unique and creative ways to express your affection to your boyfriend or girlfriend, your friend, or your family member.
To A Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Expressing love is an important part of any romantic relationship, and finding the right words can make all the difference. In this list, we explore a range of ways to say “I love you” to a boyfriend or girlfriend, from simple to poetic.
- For you, I will risk it all.
- I admire you
- I adore you
- I am addicted to your love
- I am blessed to have you as my partner.
- I am completely smitten with you.
- I am crazy about you
- I am deeply in love with you.
- I am grateful for your love.
- I am grateful for your support and care.
- I am grateful to have you in my life
- I am head over heels for you.
- I am so grateful to have you in my life
- I am so happy someone like you exists.
- I am so inspired by you.
- I am so lucky to have you.
- I am so thankful for you
- I am thankful for your love and affection
- I am thankful for your presence in my life.
- I am yours forever
- I am yours, always and forever
- I appreciate everything you do for me
- I appreciate you.
- I can’t get enough of you
- I can’t imagine my life without you
- I can’t wait to see you again
- I cherish you.
- I fall in love with you more every day
- I feel safe with you
- I feel so lucky to have you.
- I feel something for you.
- I had an amazing time with you.
- I have feelings for you.
- I idolize you.
- I love spending time with you
- I love the way you look at me
- I love the way you make me feel
- I love you more and more every day.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- I love your kindness
- I love your laugh
- I love your smile
- I think you’re the one.
- I trust you with all my heart
- I want to be with you always
- I want to grow old with you
- I want to spend the rest of my life with you
- I’ll always choose you.
- I’m happy just to see you happy.
- I’m out of breath for you.
- I’m addicted to you.
- I’m all about you.
- I’m crazy about you.
- I’m down with you.
- I’m drawn to you.
- I’m enamored with you.
- I’m fond of you.
- I’m in love with you.
- I’m rather partial to you.
- I’m ready to take it to the next level.
- I’m under your spell.
- I’ve got a crush on you.
- I’ve got a thing for you.
- Let’s get it on.
- My dream is to be with you forever.
- My heart calls out for you.
- We make a good team.
- When I’m with you, it feels like home.
- You always make me want to cuddle with you.
- You are my addiction.
- You are my angel.
- You are my best friend and my lover
- You are my better half
- You are my dream come true
- You are my everything
- You are my favorite.
- You are my forever and always
- You are my heart’s desire
- You are my knight in shining armor
- You are my most favorite part of reality.
- You are my rock
- You are my soul mate.
- You are my sunshine
- You are the apple of my eyes.
- You are the love of my life
- You are the missing piece to my puzzle
- You are the most amazing person I have ever known.
- You are the object of my affection.
- You are the reason for my happiness
- You are worth the wait.
- You being happy makes me happy.
- You bring joy and happiness into my life.
- You bring out the best in me
- You complete me
- You have my heart.
- You inspire me to be a better person
- You light up my life
- You make every day better
- You make every day brighter just by being in it.
- You make me believe in love
- You make me feel so alive
- You make me smile.
- You make my heart skip a beat
- You make my heart warm and happy.
- You make my life better just by being in it
- You make my world a better place
- You matter so much to me.
- You mean everything to me
- You mean the world to me
- You melt my heart.
- You turn me inside out.
- You will forever be a part of me.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You’re my favorite person ever.
- You’re my prince/princess.
- You’re my soulmate
- You’re my sunshine.
- You’re the one for me
- You’ve got what I need.
To A Friend, Family Member
Love is not just reserved for romantic relationships – it can also be expressed between friends and family members. In this list, we explore a variety of ways to say I Love You that are appropriate for these types of relationships.
- I appreciate you
- You’re an important part of my life
- You are like family to me
- You have a special place in my heart
- I cherish our friendship/relationship
- You make my life brighter
- I am grateful for you
- I respect you
- I trust you
- I value your opinion
- You are an amazing person
- I am so lucky to have you in my life
- You are a true friend
- I love the way you always make me laugh
- I appreciate the memories we’ve created together
- You are always there for me
- You are my confidante
- I miss you when you’re not around
- I admire your strength
- You are an inspiration to me
- You are beautiful/handsome inside and out
- You are a ray of sunshine in my life
- I am proud of you
- You make me a better person
- I am grateful for the support you’ve given me
- You always know how to make me feel better
- You are a blessing in my life
- I love the way you always listen to me
- I appreciate your honesty
- I love how we can always pick up where we left off
- You have a heart of gold
- I appreciate your generosity
- You are always there to lend a helping hand
- I love how we can be ourselves around each other
- You are like a sibling to me
- I am so happy to have you in my life
- You are a true gem
- I love how we can make memories together
- You are my forever friend
- I am grateful for your love and support
- I love how we can share our hopes and dreams with each other
- You are a wonderful person
- I love the way you always know how to make me smile
- You are someone I can always count on
- I am grateful for the bond we share
- I love you more than words can express.
Cute and Poetic Ways to Say I Love You
Here is the list of other ways to say I Love You in the cute ways:
- You make my heart skip a beat.
- You light up my life.
- I am yours forever.
- I can’t get enough of you.
- You mean everything to me.
- I am addicted to your love.
- You are the missing piece to my puzzle.
- You are my forever and always.
- I love the way you make me feel.
- You are my sunshine.
- You are my better half.
- I am crazy about you.
- You make me feel so alive.
- You are my heart’s desire.
- I am so grateful to have you in my life.
- I am yours, always and forever.
- I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
- You are the love of my life.
- I can’t imagine my life without you.
- You complete me.
- I fall in love with you more every day.
- You are my dream come true.
- I want to be with you always.
- You make my world a better place.
- You are my favorite person in the world.
- I love how we can be silly together.
- I love the sound of your voice.
- I love the way you look at me.
- I love the way you make me laugh.
Ways to Say I Love You in Formal & Informal Settings
Different situations call for different levels of formality in our language, and expressions of love are no exception. In this list, we explore ways to say “I love you” that are appropriate for both formal and informal settings.
Formal Ways to Say I Love You
- I have deep affection for you.
- My feelings for you are very strong.
- You are very dear to me.
- I cherish you and our relationship.
- You hold a special place in my heart.
- I am very fond of you.
- I care for you deeply.
- I have a great love for you.
- I value and respect you highly.
- I hold you in the highest regard.
- I am devoted to you.
- My heart belongs to you.
- I am honored to be with you.
- You are my everything.
- I am deeply attached to you.
- I have an immense love for you.
- I am grateful to have you in my life.
- You are the most important person to me.
- I am blessed to know you and love you.
Informal Ways to Say I Love You
- Love you tons
- Love you loads
- Love you to bits
- Love you to the moon and back
- Love you more
- Love you bunches
- Love you like crazy
- Love you forever and a day
- Love you a million
- Love you so much it hurts
- Love you madly
- Love you endlessly
- Love you like a fat kid loves cake
- Love you like a crazy person
- Love you like there’s no tomorrow
- Love you to infinity and beyond
- Love you more than words can express
- Love you, love you, love you!
Idiomatic Ways to Say I Love You
Saying “I love you” can be a powerful statement, but sometimes we want to express our affection in more colorful and playful ways. That’s where idiomatic expressions come in, with their unique phrasing and vivid imagery.
- You mean the world to me.
- I’m head over heels for you.
- I’m smitten with you.
- You’re the apple of my eye.
- You stole my heart.
- You’re the one that I want.
- I’m yours, forever and always.
- You’re the love of my life.
- I’m stuck on you.
- You have me wrapped around your finger.
- You’re my soulmate.
- I’m over the moon for you.
Professional Ways to Say I Love You
- I value our professional relationship deeply.
- I appreciate the work you do and the contributions you make to our team.
- Your dedication to this project is inspiring.
- I have great respect for your skills and expertise.
- Thank you for your commitment to our organization.
- You are a true asset to our team.
- Your efforts do not go unnoticed, and I want you to know that they are deeply appreciated.
- I feel privileged to have you as a colleague.
- Your professionalism and hard work are truly impressive.
- It’s a pleasure working with you, and I want you to know that I value your contributions to our team.
- Your attention to detail is second to none.
- I have learned so much from working with you, and I appreciate your mentorship.
- Your ability to stay calm under pressure is truly impressive.
- Your work ethic is an inspiration to the rest of the team.
- You consistently go above and beyond, and I want you to know that it does not go unnoticed.
- I respect the way you handle difficult situations with professionalism and grace.
- Your creativity and innovation are invaluable to our team.
- You bring a positive attitude and energy to the workplace that is contagious.
- You are an excellent communicator, and I appreciate the way you keep everyone informed and engaged.
- Your expertise and insights have been instrumental in the success of this project.
Ways to say I love you in Shakespearean English
- “My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.” (Romeo and Juliet)
- “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” (As You Like It)
- “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.” (Hamlet)
- “I do love nothing in the world so well as you: is not that strange?” (Much Ado About Nothing)
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” (A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
- “My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips’ red; If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.” (Sonnet 130)
- “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.” (Sonnet 18)
- “I love you more than words can wield the matter, Dearer than eyesight, space, and liberty.” (King Lear)
- “The very first time I beheld him, my heart flew to his service.” (The Tempest)
- “Here’s my hand, and my heart is in my hand.” (Henry VI, Part 3)
- “I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.” (Much Ado About Nothing)
- “My love is as a fever, longing still for that which longer nurseth the disease.” (Sonnet 147)
- “Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.” (Sonnet 116)
- “Her passions are made of nothing but the finest part of pure love.” (The Tempest)
- “I love you more than words can wield the matter, dearer than eyesight, space, and liberty.” (King Lear)
- “My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary.” (Wuthering Heights, written in Shakespearean English by Emily Bronte)
- “The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.” (As You Like It)
- “Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.” (Twelfth Night)
- “Love goes toward love, as schoolboys from their books, but love from love, toward school with heavy looks.” (Romeo and Juliet)
- “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” (Elizabeth Barrett Browning, who wrote in a style reminiscent of Shakespearean English)
Quotes about Love
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “I am yours, don’t give myself back to me.” – Rumi
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” – Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
Showing love is an integral part of any healthy relationship, and using different phrases to say ‘I love you’ can bring more depth and variety to your interactions with your loved ones. It doesn’t matter if you choose a phrase from this list or create your own way of expressing your love – the most important thing is to keep the lines of communication open and make your loved ones feel valued.
Don’t be afraid to get creative and have fun with your expressions of love – it’s a great way to strengthen your bond and keep your relationship fresh and exciting. So go ahead and show your love in your own special way!
How to Say “I Love You” in Different Languages
Here is an interesting list of ways to say I love you in different languages:
- French: Je t’aime
- Spanish: Te quiero / Te amo
- Italian: Ti amo
- German: Ich liebe dich
- Portuguese : Eu te amo
- Mandarin Chinese: Wo ai ni
- Japanese: Aishiteru
- Korean: Saranghae
- Russian: Ya lyublyu tebya
- Greek: S’agapo
- Arabic: Ana behibak
- Hebrew: Ani ohevet otcha (to a male), Ani ohevet otach (to a female)
- Turkish: Seni seviyorum
- Hindi: Main tumse pyar karta/karti hoon (to a male/female)
- Bengali: Ami tomake bhalobashi
- Vietnamese: Anh yêu em (to a female), Em yêu anh (to a male)
- Swahili: Ninakupenda
- Dutch: Ik hou van je
- Swedish: Jag älskar dig
- Norwegian: Jeg elsker deg
Different Ways to say I Love You | Infographic
Other ways to say I Love You in English | Image 1
Cute ways to say I Love You in English | Image 2
Tuesday 18th of October 2022
That’s an amazing help thank you x
Thursday 22nd of September 2022
a yaya a zaza
Thursday 14th of April 2022
I really like these and apparently so does my girlfriend. Thanks so much
Saturday 23rd of October 2021
this helped a lot
Friday 24th of April 2020
Thank a lots.Now I know new notes.
Home » Relationships
101 Different Ways To Say I Love You
Express your feeling from the bottom of your heart with some passionate and romantic words.
Harini Natarajan , Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner
Expertise: Relationships, Beauty & Lifestyle, Health & Wellness
Experience: 17 years
As Head Of Content Operations, Harini sets the tone and editorial direction for StyleCraze to deliver engaging, interesting, and authentic content revolving around women's health, wellness, and beauty... more
There are different ways to say I love you without saying the three words. Not all of us always feel confident saying I love you. Many of us struggle to convey our feelings. For example, your partner might be your everything. You want to express your love for them, but saying these three words can be tricky. When your heart is exposed to everyone, you may feel embarrassed. Getting caught up in our own lives can cause us to overlook what matters – showing love to those we love. You don’t need to say I love you! Showing how much you care for the person can take many forms.
Relationships are built on communication. Small gestures like these strengthen bonds for a lifetime. Listed below are 101 ways to say I love you and make your partner’s day. Take a look.
- You are my other half, my better half . Without you, I am just half a soul.
- You are my everything. Nothing matters without you – job, dreams, even my life. Nothing at all.
- You are my Prince Charming. I have been waiting for you all my life. Thanks for finding me!
- You are my sunshine. You brighten my day, my life, and my soul. You are the best thing that happened to me.
- Look what you did to me. You make me feel young again. Just look at the way I giggle when you are around!
- What the hell have you done to me? I am under your spell. Can’t stop thinking about you!
- I just can’t bear to be apart from you. It makes me go crazy! Come back soon.
- You make me want to be a better person. Your goodness makes me go weak in the knees!
- We make a great team. You and I, buddy, are partners made in heaven.
- Sometimes, I feel that my heart will burst from all of the love and longing I feel for you.
- People say you only fall in love once. But, I don’t think that’s true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
- Bae, I love you to the moon and back. No, wait. I love you to Pluto and back.
- I never knew how beautiful life could be until I met you, my love.
- When I look at you, I think “Good job, God. What a hottie.”
- If you want to know why I love you so much, I could go on all night…
[ Read: 52 Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend ]
- I am never not thinking of you. You are always on the back of my mind, loving me, showing me the way.
- If you ever feel lonely, just look down at your fingers – the spaces between them are where my fingers fit perfectly.
- You don’t need the whole world to love you. You just need me. I will love you enough for the world.
- There is something about you. I am scared to lose you because I know I will never find you in someone else.
- If I loved you lesser, I might have been able to talk about it more.
- If I had to pick the favorite moment of my life, I would pick the moment I first met you.
- I have realized that a piece of my heart is always missing when you are not with me. I love you, baby.
- I never wanted to get something in my life that I couldn’t bear losing. It is too late for that now.
- You are the nicest, kindest, most tender, and the most understanding person I have ever met — and even that is an understatement, my love.
- We are perfect for each other. You are the peanut butter to my jelly.
- You mean so much to me. I adore the ground you walk on.
- I am addicted to you. You are all I can think of day and night.
- I just want you by my side always. Through thick and thin, we are meant to be together.
- You make life worth living. Keeping you happy is the biggest goal of my life.
- You got me, bud. You got me good. I am head over heels in love with you.
[ Read: 101 Reasons Why I Love You ]
- Every time I see you, you leave me breathless. What have you done to me?
- I have never felt this right with anyone else. There is something very strong between the both of us.
- You make my heart warm and happy – like a hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter night.
- As long as I have you in my life, I will be okay. Through good and bad times, we will make it together.
- When I look at you while you are doing your thing, you make my heart skip a bit.
- I am nuts about you, boy.
- Wo ai ni (‘I love you’ in Chinese).
- I don’t need any riches, my love. You are my treasure – the most precious thing in my life.
- You captivate me. I can’t look away when you are around.
- I just can’t stop ogling at you…you look so damn handsome.
- I hate you less than everyone else in the universe.
- I can’t believe how hard I have fallen for you. You are the sole reason I am so happy!
- I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. That would be a dream come true.
- You are the sunshine of my day and the moonlight of my night.
- Every cell in my body loves you.
[ Read: 21 Best Compliments Men Would Love To Hear ]
- Everything you do subtracts from my sadness, adds to my happiness, and multiplies my joy!
- You make my soul sing when I look at you.
- I will never love anyone else with as much intensity as I love you.
- I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach whenever I am with you.
- I idolize you from the deepest core of my heart.
- If I had to spell out my favorite word, I would say Y-O-U.
- You make my heart sing when you walk into the room. I am obsessed with you, loco.
- The water shines only because of the sun. And darling, you are my sun.
- Trust me, I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and funnily I know I will, every tomorrow that comes.
- There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason or selfishness that makes it so flawless.
- Baby, you are the last thing on my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thing when I wake up every morning.
- I need you the way a heart needs a beat, mi amor.
- I will love you until the stars burn out and the tides no longer turn. I will love you till the end of eternity.
- Could I get the money you owe me now? You have been living rent-free in my heart for a while now!
- Your voice sounds like the song that makes my day beautiful.
- We were meant to be together. This was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.
- The first time you held my hand, I knew I was born to be yours. There is nothing in my life more important than you.
- Let’s flip a coin. Heads, you are mine. Tails, I am yours.
- There are only two instances that I want to be with you – now and forever.
- Without your love I can do nothing. With your love, there is nothing I cannot do.
- Just when I feel that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.
- It is official – my heart skips a beat when you take my name.
- Hey soulmate – I have loved you all my life! It just took me this long to find you.
- When I looked into your eyes, I knew I had found the mirror of my soul.
- It is so easy to fall in love. The truly hard part is finding someone to catch you. And you did, my dear. You so did.
- The best feeling is when I look at you…and you are already smiling at me.
- To the world, you may be a person, but to me, you are the world.
- I don’t love you for your looks, your money, or your car, but because you sing a song only I can hear.
- I thought that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then, I saw that you were not perfect at all – and I loved you even more.
- I am so much more me when I am with you.
[ Read: 21 Ways To Surprise Your Boyfriend ]
- I don’t love you because I can live with you. I love you because I cannot live without you.
- I love you today, and I will love you until I die, and if there is an afterlife after that, I will love you then.
- I hope you know that every single time I tell you to stay warm, get home safe, have a great day, or sleep well, I am really saying I love you. I love you so much that it has stolen the meanings of other words.
- I love you with no beginning and no end. You have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a woman can love a man. Without fear. Without expectations. Unconditionally.
- When I tell you that I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it because I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.
- You know how I know we were meant to be together? The entire universe conspired to help me get you, my love.
- I love you for who you are, who you have been, and who you will be.
- In this mad, mad world full of chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing that will always remain constant and unconditional – my love for you.
- Thank you for always being my rainbow, no matter what storm life throws at me.
- With the touch of your love, I have become a poet.
- Hey, hey, hey. Here is my heart, keep it for me please! I am so clumsy I am afraid I just might lose it.
- It was the way you laughed, I just knew it then I wanted it in my life.
- If I did anything right in my life, it was falling for you. The best thing ever.
- Sometimes I just look at you and wonder how I got to be so goddamn lucky.
- And then, my soul saw your soul and went, “ There you are! I have been looking alllll over for you! ”
[ Read: 101 Good Night Messages For Him ]
- You are my favorite everything.
- All I know about love is only because of you. Please be in my life forever.
- You have made my heart burn brighter than the brightest candle. Thank you for being in my life and completing me.
- I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t even love myself. I thought I was unworthy of love till you proved me wrong.
- You have changed me completely. I cry lesser, laugh harder, and smile all the time – all because of you.
- I want to be your happiest hello and hardest goodbye . I love you madly.
- You knocked the senses out of me when we first met. And now your love teaches me how to be sane.
- I am not afraid of anything – I know you are there with me. I know that you are the one who will protect me from whatever life throws at me.
- Maybe I am not your first love, but I surely want to be your last. Your one and only.
- When I wake up and see you lying next to me, I can’t help but smile. I just can’t believe how lucky I got!
- I am thinking of you all the time – morning, noon, and night. And all the time in between, I think how amazing we are together.
Infographic: 10 Alternative Ways To Communicate Your Love
When we fail to express our love for each other frequently and sincerely, our relationship starts to suffer. As the distance widens, the sparks in the relationship begin to slowly fade away without us noticing. To ensure this doesn’t happen with you, think about how you can say “I Love You” to your partner in the most romantic, charming, and sincere ways without uttering those three magical but obvious words. For more insight, see the infographic below.
Illustration: StyleCraze Design Team
Save the high-quality PDF version on your device now.
Saying ‘I love you’ for the first time in a relationship can be a big deal. You have to consider several factors and face the fear of rejection to take the plunge. However, once the I love yous have been exchanged and some time has passed, it can feel mechanical to repeat the same phrase all the time. So, play around a little with words to keep the spark alive in the relationship and find new ways to express your adoration. Surely, ‘my heart skips a beat when you take my name’ can be as romantic as the three words: I love you. So, take cues from the list above to keep your love fresh and passionate.
Articles on StyleCraze are backed by verified information from peer-reviewed and academic research papers, reputed organizations, research institutions, and medical associations to ensure accuracy and relevance. Read our editorial policy to learn more.
- Let’s Get Serious: Communicating Commitment in Romantic Relationships http://assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/165677.pdf
Harini Natarajan , Head Of Content Operations
131 Creative Ways to Say I Love You (New 2023 Ideas)
What Can I Say Instead of I Love You?
Sometimes, we need original and different ways to say I love you to the people that matter most to us.
So, below is a HUGE list of ideas to make someone feel special and cherished.
Odds are, your words and actions will be met with appreciation and affection – strengthening your bond with your partner, kids, or friends.
Table of Contents
Words to Say Instead of “I Love You”
First, check out this list of different ways to say I love you to your partner (or any other family member), and actions to make them feel cherished.
- I hope you know how much you mean to me.
- I am so blessed to be your partner, spouse, etc.
- I’m crazy about you.
- You mean the world to me.
- I will always be here for you.
- You are my dream come true. I prayed and hoped for you.
- It doesn’t matter what we do, I’m glad to spend the time with you.
- You are my better half.
- You are my sunshine when skies are gray.
- Thank you for always supporting me.
- You light me up.
Good Activities to Show Your Partner Love
- Send a sweet text message
- Send a romantic song or music video
- Share with them your gratitude journal when they are in it
- Flirt with your partner
- Set up a new experience to do together
- Compliment your partner
- Do something they enjoy doing
- Celebrate their accomplishments
- Make a big deal about their birthday
- Take care of them when they get sick
- Encourage them to practice self-care and give space to do so.
- Look up a few jokes and make them laugh.
Funny Ways to Say I Love You
- I’ve fallen for you and I can’t get up.
- You’ve stolen a pizza my heart.
- I’m sharing this ________ only because I love you.
- What did the volcano say to the mountain? “I lava you!”
- You are like asthma. You take my breath away!
- What did one light bulb say to another? I love you watts and watts
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Owl? Owl who? Owl always love you!
- I love you with all my butt. I’d say my heart, but my butt is bigger.
Different Ways to Say I Love you to a Friend
- Even though we don’t see each other often, you are one of my dearest friends
- I’m so blessed to have you in my life
- Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you!
- Happy ___________ (Birthday, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s) Day!
- Happy Tuesday!
- I miss seeing your face!
- Congrats on your ________! (Celebrate their accomplishments!)
- Can I give you a hug?
- You inspire me!
- I admire that you are so ____________ (generous, bold, kind, etc.)
- That time we ___________ is one of my favorite memories.
Activities to Show Your Friend You Care
- Send a card using snail mail
- Send a video message to say hi or thank you
- Facetime when they need it
- Call them up and just listen
- Drop off a small plant, coffee, or another pick-me-up. Check out soothing gifts HERE .
- Text just to check-in
- Plan a friend date night
- Make them a diy self care kit
- Help them with a large project (cleaning out a house, moving, etc.)
- Make them a playlist
Related Post: How to Connect as an Adult
Cute Ways to Say I Love You to Your Child
- You are my dream come true.
- I love you from your head to your toes, knees to your nose.
- I love you more than ______________ (Curious George loves bananas, etc)
- You are my favorite ____________ (5-year old, 3 year-old, etc.) in the entire world!
- Just seeing you makes me smile.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- I love you in the evening, and in the afternoon. I love you in the morning, and underneath the moon.
- I thought of you today when I saw ____________.
- I will always be there for you, no matter what you do.
Activities to Show Love to Your Child
- Leave little love notes for them to find (free ones through the link!)
- Set up quality time to spend together
- Share a touching love quote with them
- Share something you wrote in your gratitude journal about them
- Listen without any distraction for ten minutes
- Draw a heart with jelly on their peanut butter sandwich
- Make a secret “I love you” code
- Engage in exciting and simple birthday traditions
- Be silly with them
Want to Make Love a Priority in Your Home?
Check out the BEST family traditions ebook – a year-long guide full of connection building activities for the entire family! Don’t miss out on this affordable ebook before your next holiday!
See also: 37 Ways to Become a More Playful Mom
Beautiful Quotes to Express How You Feel
Sometimes, the right words have already been said. Include one of these quotes to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.
“ The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. ” – Audrey Hepburn
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
“ In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. / In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
“ I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. ” – Roy Croft
“Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman, The Princess Bride
“I am who I am because of you.” Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
“There is no remedy for love, but to love more.” – Thoreau
“I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schultz
How to Say I Love You in Different Languages
Surprise your loved one with a bilingual card or expression of affection! Try one of these:
- Spanish – Te amo
- Italian – Ti amo
- French – Je T’aime
- Irish – Gráím thú
- Hawaiian – Aloha Au Ia ʻOe
- German – Ich liebe dich
Check out omniglot for more languages and to see how they sound!
Different Ways to Say I Love You to Yourself
- Take the 30 Day self love challenge
- Pick from these love yourself affirmations to repeat daily
- Complete this self-care bingo during a weekend.
- Start a self-love journal with these thoughtful prompts
Other Ways to Say I Love You Without Words
- Make a special breakfast
- Send a thoughtful gift (Find beautiful love gifts HERE!)
- Tickle them
- Write down 10 reasons you love them (click the link for a free printable!)
- Gift a photo of the two of you
- Throw your special person a surprise party
- Give them space when they need it. We all have rough days
- Be supportive when they want to make changes in their life
- Hang out with their friends
- Show affection in public
- Pay attention to what they like
Creative Ways to Say I Love You (The 5 Languages)
Next, let’s try different ways to say I love you, using the 5 love languages. Whether it’s your partner or your child, these will be clear indicators that you care.
Words of Affirmations
- Write 10 great things about them on post-it notes and stick it to the wall
- Put notes in a jar for all the reasons you adore them
- Thank them for something extra they did in the last week
- Tell someone how great they are in front of them
- Do “14 days of love” with a small note every day
- Write on the bathroom mirror
- Write a love letter
Need help with affirmations for kids? Sign up for 14 free love notes !
Acts of Service
- Bring them coffee
- Do one of their chores
- Run an errand they need done
- Wash your partner’s car
- Cook their favorite meal
- Lighten their load in some way when they are stressed out
- Plan a date night
- Plan one on one time with your child
- Go for a long walk together
- Do something with them they enjoy doing (cooking, working out, etc.)
- Gift a date night basket
- Put down your phone and screens – really pay attention
- Dream and make plans and goals together
- Plan a weekend road trip or Anniversary vacation
- Spend a night playing Valentine’s Day Trivia , family feud , or doing deep couples questions
- Give them a hug
- Give a shoulder massage
- Rough house with kids (tickling works too!)
- Create secret handshakes
- Give kisses (or butterfly kisses, nose kisses, etc.)
- Remember their preferences (food, drink, activities) and pick it up for them
- Print and display photos in a sweet way
- Keep a memento from an experience together and leave it on their pillow
- Gift a puzzle of a special place
- Leave a small gift in their car
- Buy them a bottle of champagne to celebrate an accomplishment
- Make a small homemade gift to give to them (like a diy crossword)
- See Gifts for the 12 Days of Christmas Song
- See this Unique Care Package for New Moms
Something to Consider
Life is short. And those we care about deserve to know how we feel. So, take these simple words and activities and use them as often as you can.
What different ways do you use to say I love you?
Other Posts for Great Relationships…
- How to Become a More Playful Mom – easy ways to have more fun!
- Small Ways to Spread Positivity Today – put a little compassion back into the world.
- A Gratitude Challenge to Deepen Your Blessings – 30 days of ideas to become more grateful
200 Reasons Why I Love You List For Adults & Kids (Free Printable)
40 Best Books for 4 Year Olds To Read in 2023
205 Best Book Trivia Questions For All Readers (In 2023)
100 Fun Family Feud Game Questions for Kids, Teens, & Family
Girls Easter Basket Ideas 2023: 150 Gifts You’ll Love
250 Fun Trivia Questions for Kids (With Answers That Will Surprise You!)
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- How To Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy Week by Week
- Second Pregnancy
- Giving Birth
- Post Pregnancy
- Browse Names
- Play & Activities
- Coloring pics
- Food & Nutrition
- Health & Fitness
- Style & Beauty Care
- New Parents
- Single Parenting
- Baby Eye Color Calculator
- Online Pregnancy Test
- Chinese Gender Predictor
- Implantation Calculator
- hCG Calculator
- Period Calculator
- ovulation calculator
- pregnancy due date calculator
- Child Height Predictor
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Breast Milk Calculator
- Child Growth Percentile Calculator
- Baby Cost Calculator
- BMI Calculator For Kids & Teens
- Contraction Calculator
- Immunization Scheduler and Chart
- C-Section Checklist
- Online Twin Pregnancy Quiz
- Numerology calculator
- Child Blood Type Calculator
- Nakshatra Calculator
- Diaper Bag Checklist
- Baby Name Combiner
Home » For You » Relationships
84 Cute Ways To Say 'I Love You'
Many different ways to say the magical words out there, pick the one your heart approves of.
Dr. Carlos Juan Carmona-Goyena PhD
Experience: 17 years
Dr. Carlos Juan Carmona-Goyena is a board licensed therapist in the USA and Puerto Rico with a specialty in couples, families, and relationships. Dr. Carlos possesses a PhD in Counseling Psychology granted at the Interamerican University of... more
sanjana lagudu BPharm, MBA
Specialty: Kids Development and Activities
Experience: 3 years
Sanjana did her graduation in Pharmacy from Andhra University and post graduation in management from GITAM Institute of Management. It was during her first job, she recognized her skills in writing an... more
If you have feelings for a person, you must find some interesting ways to say I love you. Love is a beautiful feeling that brings people together and encourages them to care for each other.
Whether it is your first time confessing love or you have done it before, it is always a special moment, and you would want to make it memorable by doing something creative.
Therefore, to make your first impression everlasting and to kindle a spark between you and your partner, this post brings you some innovative ways of saying I love you. It also gives you some ideas to exhibit your love messages in an extraordinary way.
Cute Ways To Say ‘I Love You’
Thanks to all the poets and writers who captured the real essence of love in simple words, we could include some honey-dipped lines from various books and songs to help you express your love.
- “Every morning, I wish I could just go back to sleep, holding you forever. I love you, dear.”
- “People asked me why I was smiling so much today? Then I realized I was thinking about you .”
- “24 hours seem less when I am with you; indeed, there is never enough time when I am with you.”
- “You look like an angel straight from heaven; I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you.”
- “Ever since I met you, my life was no less than any fairy tale. You are my beauty who turned this beast into a prince. I love you so much. ”
- “You are the cutest, kindest, and the most adorable person I have ever met. I love you.”
- “Thanks for never letting go of me even during the darkest of time. I don’t know what I would do without you.”
- “I want to be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.”
- “Can’t wait to get home, sweep you off your feet, and cuddle with you all day long. Love you and miss you.”
- “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little” – The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
- “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.” – Thirteen Reasons by Jay Asher
- “I never loved you any more than I do right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do right this second.” – Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
- “For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens.”
- “I‘d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.”
- “I knew the second I met that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” – Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- “I wish I could turn back the clock; I would find you sooner and love you longer.”
- “Ever since I met you, nobody else is worth thinking about.”
- “I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.” – Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”- Diana Peterfreund
- “I have fallen in love so many times…. But always with you.”
- “I don’t want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest.”
- “When you are with me, you make me perfect. I love you.”
- “I love you because, no matter what happens, you’ll always love me back.”
- “The first time I saw you, my heart whispered ‘that’s the one’.”
- “Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.”- All of me by John Legend
- “And when you need your space to do some navigating, I’ll be here patiently waiting to see what you find.” – Jason Mraz
- “And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause girl you’re amazing, just the way you are.”- Just the way you are by Bruno Mars
- “I don’t know what everyone else means when they say ‘I love you,’ but for me, it is a way to say ‘my life is incomplete without you, and I have never been happier in my life, thank you for choosing me’.”
- “The only condition of my love for you is that there will never be any conditions at all. I love you.”
- “I always believed love happens only once. But after meeting you, I realized I was wrong as I have been falling in love with you every day for the past 20 years.”
- “When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, and remember that’s where my fingers fit perfectly.”
- “They told me that, to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I’m the one who falls in love.”- Tommaso Ferraris
- “I love you, not only for what you are but also for what I am when I am with you.”- Roy Croft
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known- and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.”- Pablo Neruda
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie The Pooh
- “We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”— Dr. Seuss
Romantic Ways To Say ‘I Love You’
If you are hopelessly in love or looking to brew some romance with your partner, then here are a few romantic ways to say I love you.
- “I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world, you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body. I want to know where to touch you; I want to know how to touch you. I want to convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.” – Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood, and seized my heart.”- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- “The first thing I imagine whenever I see the word ‘Love’ is you.”- I won’t give up by Jason Mraz
- “Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.” – Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
- “Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.”
- “Your lips? I kiss that. Your body? I hug that. My smile? You cause that. Your heart? I want that.”
- “Sometimes, my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.”
- “I am thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonight; if it’s wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right.” My All by Mariah Carey
- “I am not afraid of dying anymore because I have experienced true love. Thank you for choosing me. I will cherish our relationship until my last breath.”
- “I can be your hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, and I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away.” – Hero by Enrique Iglesias
- “The best smile, the most beautiful eyes, the smoothest skin, the hottest body, and the most loving heart of all – you, my dear, are the best wife in the world. I love you.”
- “I cannot tell when and why I started to love you. We were just friends, but unknowingly I fell for you, and now my life seems empty without you. I love you so much, my dear.”
- “Being with you is like a magic potion for me. Your company lifts me up when I’m down, makes me feel better when I’m sick, and reminds me of how beautiful life actually is. I love you.”
- “Last night I was looking at the stars and matched each star with a reason why I love you. It was going great until I ran out of stars.”
- “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.”
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” – Darcy to Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice
- “I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” – Coco J. Ginger
- “And when I loved you, I realized, I have never truly loved anyone. I realized, I never will truly love anyone the way I love you.”
- “I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I’ll love you for a thousand more.” — Christina Perri, A Thousand Years
Funny Ways To Say ‘I Love You’
If you and your partner like to joke and have fun, then pick up a few lines and try out the humorous way to say ‘I love you’.
- “When I look at you, I feel warmth in my heart. At least I think it’s warmth; I did have a burrito for lunch.”
- “Sometimes I think you’re just a dream. But then I wake up and realize you’re my special nightmare.”
- “If I could only have one guest for dinner, it would be you. Not as the main dish, as a companion of course.”
- “I will love you more tomorrow than I love you today. And I will love you more yesterday than I did today. Some people call me ‘the love procrastinator’.”
- “Love is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you are going to get next. But there’s always a surprise.”
- “You are that nothing when people ask what I’m thinking about.”
- “Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me and then I remember that I put up with you.”
- “This must be love because I haven’t even contemplated an eventual escape plan.”
- “You are hotter than Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Johnny Depp put together, by the way, have you seen my glasses?”
- “Sometimes you are the most difficult person to deal with, but other than that, I think you are perfect. I love you.”
- “The best girlfriend in the world deserves nothing less than the best boyfriend in the world. How cute, we are made for each other! I love you.”
- “You are just like chocolate. You make everything better.”
- “I love you more than you say you love me a million more, and just so you know, I love you more square root than by infinity.”
- “I love you more than pizza and fries, and I really mean it.”
- “I love you like a crazy cat lady loves her cats.”
- “If I had to say what my favorite part of you is, it’s located between your arms, your heart.”
- “I love you more than my dog, and that should have said enough.”
- “You are the one I text when I am drunk. That’s love.”
- “I will love you until I am the last person standing on earth, then all bets are off.”
- “You’re the one I want to spend the rest of my life rehashing the same unresolved argument with.”
- “I want to grow old and disgusting with you.”
- “My favorite part of you is the better half, Me!”
- “I love you more than my first cup of coffee in the morning.”
Unique Ideas To Say ‘I Love You’
Now that you know what to say, here are a few unique ideas to make that moment memorable for both of you. We have included ideas both for the first time as well as for the many times that come afterward.
- If you are good at baking, then bake your beloved their favorite cake and write the message on it.
- Record your words in a voice message and send it to your sweetheart; they can go back and listen to it as many times as they wish. Isn’t it kind of sweet?
- Customized coffee mugs are the best as you will have the freedom to express your thoughts, make them quirky, funny, romantic, or cheesy, it’s all in your hands.
- If it’s your first time saying ‘I love you,’ then make it special by taking them out to their favorite restaurant, walking hand in hand to a romantic place, looking into your beloved’s eyes and pouring out those special words.
- Write a few love notes and leave them in unexpected places such as their packed lunch, the wardrobe, in their coat pockets, in their wallet or purse. Imagine how thrilled they will be when they open their purse for cash and find your priceless note.
- If your partner is going to take a shower just after you, then write a personal message once the mirror gets fogged with steam. Although the message will be invisible once the steam has cleared, it will magically appear when your partner takes a shower. If the mirror doesn’t get fogged, then do not get disappointed. You can always write your message on a note and stick it on the mirror.
- This is an over-the-top idea. Cut heart-shaped pieces out of a colored paper and fill each heart with one reason why you love your partner. Make as many as 100 or more and either stick them on your bedroom door or put them all in a box and gift it to your sweetheart. They will jump with joy reading all those messages.
- Bake cupcakes and write short love messages on them. If your partner has a sweet tooth, then these cupcakes will be sweeter than usual.
- Go through all your old photos, pick some and match each one with a love quote , stick them in a journal and gift it to the love of your life.
- Roses are the epitome of love. Send your sweetheart a bouquet of roses along with your I-love-you note, or decorate your bed with rose petals and place a love letter on the bed.
- Social media is the modern way to shout out your love. Type in your love message along with a cute picture of you both, post it, and tag your significant other (make sure your partner is ok with it).
- Make a playlist of songs you both like. In between the songs, record your love messages, gift it to your sweetheart; they will be thrilled to hear your voice in between.
- A love letter can never go wrong. Handwrite it, or email it but pour your heart into words, and send them a heartfelt love letter.
- Write your message in a bottle, decorate it, and present it to your beloved. This classic way never gets old.
- Buy a chalkboard with the words ‘ I love you’ written across, write one love message a day until their birthday or Valentine’s day. This is like a daily dose of love each morning.
- If your partner is late from office and you know they had a long and tiring day, do their part of chores and leave a love note. They will remember this forever.
- Book tickets to their favorite vacation place and gift them along with your love note. Do we need to say more?
Upgrade your game and stand out from other couples by using these unique and sweet ways to say ‘I love you.’ These three words already make a magical sentence, so make it extra special for your partner by blending some creative and thoughtful phrases and actions to melt their hearts. Surprise them with your cute and cheesy side, and keep the relationship strong and fresh. So go ahead and pick one that conveys your feelings the best.
Infographic: Ways To Say ‘I Love You’
Illustration: Momjunction Design Team
Get high-quality PDF version by clicking below.
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You” · I'm crazy about you · You're my dream come true · You take my breath away · Since you've been around I smile a lot
I love you so matcha; You're the LOL to my OMG; You're the peanut butter to my jelly; You're the peanut to my butter; You
Cute Ways to Say I Love You · 1. "I love you to the moon and back." — Amelia Hepworth · 2. "You make my heart warm and happy." · 3. "At this very
200 Creative Ways To Say I Love You · 1. I will love you always and forever · 2. I love you to the moon and back · 3. You are my everything · 4. You
1. You are mine! 2. Say cheese! You are my queen! 3. You brighten up my day like nobody else, darling!
You have my heart. You mean the world to me. I'm crazy about you. I'm head over heels for you. I'm
Everything you do subtracts from my sadness, adds to my happiness, and multiplies my joy! You make my soul sing when I look at you. I will never
Creative Ways to Say I Love You (The 5 Languages) · Words of Affirmations · Acts of Service · Quality Time · Physical Touch · Gifts.
“I like you because you are beautiful, charming, warm, loving, and caring. But most of all, I love you in a way that's harder to put into words.
How to Say "I Love You" Without Saying It · I'm totally into you. · You always brighten up my day. · I've totally fallen for you. · I can't believe