Software development case studies
We love to show off examples of web and mobile applications that we’ve developed for our clients. In addition to betting projects (in which we specialize), here you will also find applications from the financial, healthcare, IoT industries and additionally, some solutions for startups. Remember that not all of the software development case studies that we’ve completed are available on this page, some of them are confidential. We encourage you to contact us if you have questions.
All software development case studies
Below you will find all of our case studies. For a better navigation experience, use the filters by dividing them into industries, the scope of work, or the platform. Projects we have carried out in the past are still being developed. We put a lot of work into them and we are very proud of what we do. We’d love to speak with you, so please contact us if you have questions about these projects. If you want to implement your own idea, CrustLab is the partner to help you do it!
AI-boosted Flutter mobile app supporting soccer clubs in training young soccer players
Cross-platform Flutter mobile app created for professional soccer clubs. AI-boosted Duolingo for young adepts of soccer and a complete back office for professional coaches.
Sportech – next generation online betting platform
Creation of a next generation multi-tenant Horse Racing betting system hosted by one of the biggest players in the betting industry.
TMS Brokers – Online currency exchange office
Expansion of an online currency exchange office’s functionalities including dedicated panels for users, administrators, and traders.
PelviFly – Healthcare cross-platform mobile app development
Creation of a cross-platform mobile app for end-users and a custom web application for coaches and administrators. The system introduces the gaming experience into a professional medical treatment to start training pelvic floor muscles for women of all ages.
Offender tracking system – an AI-supported IoT application for Public Safety
Development of the personal unit tracking system and native mobile applications to supervise and monitor their activity.
SoyDigi – business management as a service web app MVP
Creation of the web app MVP version of a business as a service application for a Polish-Columbian startup in the early stages of growth.
Case study – fixed pool betting system
Improvements and refreshments to a fixed-pool betting system. Fixed performance bottlenecks, implemented several new technical solutions and custom features, improved the user experience, and added more business conversion points to the web application.
DreamPicks – Online sports betting platform MVP design
Complete design project of the MVP version for an online sports betting platform intended for the US market.
Pick24 – social betting mobile apps development
Development of social betting iOS and Android mobile applications for simulated gambling.
WorkInn – Web application and recruitment marketplace for the HoReCa industry
A web application from the event and catering industry that connects event organizers and employees such as cooks, waiters, bartenders, and more.
Smooth Remote – An AWS-based web remote job board
An extended AWS-based web remote job board with an admin panel, Content Management System, and payment integrations.
The Central House of Technology – Content Management System development
Development of a Content Management System to manage the knowledge base and integration with the cdt.pl web portal.
Zowie – a mobile chat widget SDK
Creation of the SDK for a mobile chat widget for Android, iOS, and Flutter.
Solver e-learning platform
Creation of an e-learning platform that targets two types of users: providers who offer services and audiences who want to learn.
ICEO – Android widget application
Development of Android widget application which allows the user to follow the cryptocurrency rates in real-time.
BLNK – design of iOS mobile application
An iOS mobile application supporting the maintenance of healthy eyesight.
Pretta – A new level of project management
An iOS application designed to optimize project management processes.
Trusted by leading brands
There is no better recommendation than the opinion of a satisfied customer. See what founders and managers have to say about their cooperation with CrustLab.
CrustLab consistently adds value to our organization in many ways. We’ve received very positively feedback on the system CrustLab has delivered. Our customers regard it as an excellent product. Our experience working with them has far exceeded those of other vendors.
The team provided professional services that added value to the core functions of the business. They were fast and felt like our internal IT department, working during the night when we were deploying important features. That was fantastic, and I’m happy they’ve worked with me.
CrustLab’s implementation of our solutions has almost doubled our revenues. All aspects of cooperation were very good. I felt that we were treated as very important clients because we received a very high standard of service. The team delivered the results at the time and budget.
We finished an MVP in 3 weeks. It was very valuable that CrustLab was able to evaluate the feasibility of our solution and estimated the effort and cost that was required to request the funding. CrustLab can be a business partner in addition to an excellent software development agency.
CrustLab successfully delivered a product that was able to maintain its performance despite some sudden surges in the site’s traffic. Thanks to their experience and ability to predict problems, we found solutions and built the project on time.
We take advantage of CrustLab’s experience in the field of payments, new functionalities, and user-friendly design. The development process itself ran smoothly and according to plan. It was important for us to complete the project on time, so I cannot imagine a better partner for this project.
We hired CrustLab to introduce several modifications to improve one of the Pocco Finance apps and integrate it with the new version of the SDK. The project was completed on time and in line with the planned budget. I strongly recommend CrustLab as a software partner.
This team is hungry, sharp, “on it” and very customer-focused. I had no idea that I could find such great help from the other side of the world – especially a firm that could understand our product requirements even though I’m not a tech product manager.
We are really satisfied with the cooperation with CrustLab. Very good technical skillset, good communication, and work done on time! After creating a customizable widget, we entrusted them with redefine of another application, and the results are splendid.
Our cooperation with CrustLab concerned body leasing. They offered us highly skilled and experienced Android developers. I am fully satisfied with the ease of contact, the speed of completing the formalities, but most of all of the man they recommended to us.
Contact us and get a free project estimation!
- CrustLab /
- Case studies
Don't Let Good Ideas Die - Nexient's Rapid Product Validation
Our Latest Software Development Case Studies
The best software development case studies are fueled by deep technology expertise and the ability to perform scaled agile development through applied innovation, creative strategy and quality engineering. Each agile software development case study outlines the business challenge presented, the Nexient solution, the implementation of functional requirements, and a short description of the impactful results. Nexient works with emerging and leading brands to deliver innovative product-minded outcomes across a range of projects including customer support, mobile payments, application modernization, e-commerce, microservices and cloud migration.
Web Development Case Study
Nexient Delivers Unified Digital Voucher System for Gaming Titan
Nexient was charged with creating a universal voucher system that would serve as the single place where worldwide company partners could order voucher codes for games published online.
Adapting Medical Protocols to Smartphone Technology at a Therapeutic Startup | New Nexient Case Study
Nexient helped a therapeutic startup adapt medical protocols to smartphone technology.
Managing the inspection and restoration of electricity to the grid
The application pulls weather system information (dry/hot weather) and overlays it on the asset locations.
Software Development Case Study
Inspiring sales team performance with custom Salesforce sales dashboard
A Fortune 50 retailer wanted to increase commission transparency to motivate its sales team. One digital innovation it wanted to explore was a portal for its sales team so they could all assess their performance but it lacked the sales dashboard examples to bring this data together.
Application Development Case Study
Enabling seamless access to documents and images
Nexient development teams created an asset management product suite for supervisors and field workers to plan, inspect, and assign work orders.
Web Application Development Case Study
Enabling cross-functional team efficiency
Nexient development teams simplified managing maintenance plans by creating a survey planning web application for asset planners.
Asset Inspections Case Study
Inspecting electrical equipment using remote technology and drones
AI & Machine Learning models were incorporated for analyzing images and identifying subtle changes or damages to equipment.
Eliminating lengthier paper process dependency for hydro inspections.
Nexient's team extended the asset management products to include inspections of power generation assets for hydro (canals).
Agile Transformation Case Study
Increasing productivity for developers and users with custom billing process streamlining
Healthtech Application Development Case Study
Mobile health app development for a superior consumer experience
Personalized coaching app lets hospitals and insurers put members in the driver’s seat to better health
Reducing costs and risks with a tokenized payment system
Pricing optimization tool and web upgrades grow hotel revenues
Web Application Design Case Study
Turning more cards into cash
UI modernization drives higher conversions and revenues for gift card retailer
Website Development Case Study
How to apply an Agile mindset to the challenges of the cannabis industry
The company asked Nexient to upgrade its existing online sales platform, which was outdated and insufficient for current needs. Nexient was also tasked with simultaneously building capacity so the company could instantly scale its business as the legality of cannabis expands.
Asset management product suite
Created an asset management product suite to reduce risk, improve reporting performance, and improve the accuracy of compliance.
Reducing operational expenses for Safety Infrastructure Protection Team crew scheduling and prioritization of work.
Website development for field workers to request an appointment for an emergency crew to be dispatched for safety operations.
Making a human connection makes all the difference via custom mobile medical app development
Digital medicine firm enables convenient in-app live agent support
Mobile Payment Case Study
Turning service calls into sales opportunities with custom mobile payment software
Flex-time: Breaking free of rigid architecture with microservices development
Workforce management software provider gains new channels and cloud agility with move to micro-services
Add-on sales add up
Offers platform drives new cross-sell revenue for retailer
Empowering power employees
Automating field service management improves utility safety and decision making
Internal Employee Portal
Nexient product teams created a user-friendly smart portal for utilities employees.
Faster shopping for high value customers
Mobile app streamlines buying process for busy contractors
As a technology service provider, we see the industry going through continual changes and cycles.
The phrase “There is an art to this job” usually means there is something opaque about it that can’t be easily defined.
“A poor onboarding experience is hard to come back from and is the fastest way to lose a customer,” says Paul Phillip, founder and CEO of Amity.
What if software development tactics helped speed up timing and increased efficiencies for enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations?
Ever had a good product idea you didn’t have the time or resources to get to? Revenue opportunities you couldn’t seize quickly?
80 percent of software features are rarely or never used, according to product experience platform Pendo. You’ve got to build the right features.
Allen's focus on smart products, exceptional experiences, and business results is leading Nexient into our next era of client-focused growth.
The Agile Manifesto was created in 2001 by 14 software developers in Snowbird, Utah.
A global entertainment company that offers online digital content needed to streamline its voucher system for company partners.
A North Star metric is intended to be a key measure of success. Its value comes from aligning everyone to work towards a common goal.At its best, it helps provide focus.
Ever wonder what it looks like to work a day in the life of a Nexient Scrum Master? One of our resident scrum masters, Tehmina Mehdi walked us through her daily routine...
Six years ago I was burned out. I was working 12-hour days, sometimes more, wasn’t fulfilled in my work, my relationship with my family was suffering...
Here’s a number every company should worry about: a quarter trillion dollars.
A four-person Olympic bobsled team includes a driver, a brakeman, and two “push athletes.”
Agile traditionalists will often tell you there’s only one way to be agile.
Software development can be complicated. Projects can start to go off the rails and it’s not always from lack of effort, ability, or experience.
Nexient helped a cannabis company prepare to scale as marijuana is legalized in more U.S. states. The largest cannabis company of a Midwestern state asked Nexient to upgrade i
“So, we don’t have a budget for accessibility. But it’s not a big deal. Our users don’t have disabilities anyway.”
Practicing agile in the modern work environment can take many shapes. Across every industry there are different interpretations and methods.
Nexus is our annual event where we celebrate the innovation and progress some of our leading executive partners have made by getting together in Napa Valley, CA.
In the classic debate over which came first — the chicken or the egg — they both appear equally essential for the other to happen. There’s a similarly head-scratching riddle o
You’ve been successful at your job for 10 years and, while the corner office is finally yours, you’re suddenly asking yourself questions like, “Why am I here? Am I happy?"
You know you’re working with inspiring and amazing people when you find yourself looking around and thinking, “Wow! This team is full of great leaders, captivating innovators,
What is blockchain technology and what does it enable? We'll show the pros of using blockchain alongside Agile strategy and what you can achieve when doing so.
I promise this isn’t a blog series to spotlight all my work friends, but coincidentally, today’s feature happens to be a teammate who I’ve had the honor to work with before.
The work involved in planning, designing, building, and managing enterprise and internet-scale software systems is as complex as any other human endeavor throughout history.
A few weeks ago, we hosted ~100 of our top customers and prospects for our first ever digital networking event, Nexus Connect.
The second edition of our newest monthly blog feature: Six questions with Nexient team members who you need to meet. Get ready to meet one of Nexient’s best: Adam Howard.
Our first-ever, digital networking event – Nexus Connect.
In this series, we’ll be interviewing some of the amazing individuals behind our mission of developing innovative custom software people love to use. Let’s welcome our first
In June, we announced the acquisition of Nexient by NTT DATA; a top 6 global IT services provider that is a category leader and innovator for all of the customers that they se
So, your company has decided to go “agile”? What does that mean for you as a department manager or project manager? How do you know if your teams are making progress?
Nexient’s Agile Transformation Approach is built with a pragmatic agile development mindset. Read more about pragmatic agile principles
Last week, we sat down with Vicky Papa, VP of Utilities and Energy at Nexient, for a round-table discussion about all things crisis preparation and ways utilities professional
Learn how to determine business value in agile with subjective and objective verification using agile business value metrics.
There are a lot of ways trust affects Agile teams. Learn about core components of agile trust in building agile performing teams.
Find out who the kids and parents are in this nostalgic analogy centered around the agile development environment.
H1-B visa reform is likely to impact most large US companies – here’s how to prepare.
Traditional business intelligence systems are seriously struggling. It's time to take the first steps toward real-time analytics.
With a NoSQL database in place, you can get up-to-the-second insights into consumer behavior
As seen in USA Today: A perspective on Trump’s “Buy American, Hire American” executive order.
Three things you need to know about accessible digital design compliance
This wasn’t the Agile I’d read about. This wasn’t the Agile Manifesto in action. This wasn’t Agile at all. It was Faux-gile.
Done right, DevOps is more than a tool for efficiency. It’s an investment in employee happiness.
You have to commit—really commit—to automation and telemetry.
I was blown away. Forget any negative stereotypes you might have about teenagers: these have got to be some of the most delightful, curious, diverse,
A good environment gives agile teams a boost while bad ones can drag them down. Learn more about ideal agile workspaces.
You already know your business wants to transform around cloud, mobile, DevOps and agile development. The question is can finance become Agile too?
Rather than fear it, online retailers should see this as an opportunity
There are many reasons you might end up acquiring code...
That multiweek cycle that suits the dev team isn’t always a great fit for DevOps
Explore agile methodology pros and cons for various agile techniques, and discover benefits from different flavors of agile.
If you’ve worked in DevOps for more than a couple years, you’re probably all too familiar with the agony of monolithic apps...
If you have the right mindset, and more importantly, act on it, you’ll be well ahead of your competitors…
Some of the most important skills for developers don’t involve code and aren’t taught in books (at least, not the ones I read as a student)!
Every agile team needs an occasional checkup. These 4 essential agile retrospective questions will help with agile auditing and agile health.
How NOT to introduce DevOps in the enterprise, and a three-point plan to avoid the corporate quicksand
Learn about velocity in agile and why business and executives are often fixated on increasing agile velocity in a way that is unhelpful for development teams.
Understand two very different ways users can help you build better software
No one can fully explain why bad software happens to good people.
Companies are discovering a new approach to talent acquisition: hiring teams instead of individuals.
Why does digital accessibility really matter? Just ask Beyoncé .
If you're ready to drive real improvements in your Agile process, your retros have to work harder.
Many software companies that need to accelerate faster than they can hire will supplement their teams with contractors.
If life is too short for crappy software, why is there so much of it? Here's the first of 5 golden rules of software every business needs to know.
In the latest post in our quest to save the world from #crappysoftware, golden rules 2 and 3 carry us through the minefields of Friction and Function.
Did my friend really have to leave the state he loved to build his dream career?
People sometimes describe DevOps as a factory. It’s a good analogy.
Every delightful app you’ve ever used has probably followed these five rules.
To “make a dent in the universe,” as Steve Jobs famously said, you might already be in exactly the right place.
Everyone wants to hire a team of rock stars—or ninjas, or geniuses, as it appears.
The wrong way: call it a “best practice” Once I found an internal system that was logging usernames and passwords in plain text.
Most organizations are DevOps-resistant by nature.
The rise of Agile and DevOps highlight the differences between project and product in software development.
Design systems can create a seamless and scalable user experience across multiple digital products.
Of all the things I miss about being together with the Nexient team, the one that I might miss the most...
The word ‘agile’ is a term emerging as a critical piece in how businesses are innovating and modifying the way they work. Learn about Agile Building Solutions.
Nexus has been a cornerstone in how we shape the Nexient belief system to...
Learn what ingredients are used to make the tastiest KANBAN cocktail for successful collaboration.
How can we help?
Let's start a conversation.
Follow us and #JoinwhatsNEXT
Ann Arbor, MI Columbus, OH Kokomo, IN
Here are more than 120 projects we accomplished for our clients. Browse to find case studies related to your industry, the required expertise, or services.
Custom software development
Data migration services
Legacy application modernization
Mobile app development
System integration services
Web app development
Aviation and Aerospace
Marketing and Advertising
Oil and Energy
BI and reporting
Data warehouse and ETL
Robotics process automation (RPA)
Software solutions bringing business values
100% data privacy guarantee
Hey there! This website uses “cookies” to give you best, most relevant experience. Please accept cookies for optimal performance. Read more
- Clinical Study Insight
- Employee Service Bot
- Enterprise Document Hub
- Application Development
- Application Modernization
- AI/ML Development
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Portals and Collaboration
- Mobile APP Development
- UI/UX Services
- Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Services
- Cloud Enablement
- Digital Transformation Consulting
- Industry 4.0/5.0
- Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR)
- IOT Development Services
- Software Development As-A-Service
- Adaptive Automation
Don't miss out on having your company listed on the world's only case study discovery platform for B2B business software & services. Contact us today for pricing options to add your case studies to the B2B solutions & services platform.
Our team will be in touch soon!
There was an error, please try again.
Find the company and case study you need. Search over 2,322 case studies
247 Labs is a team of well trained, certified and experienced developers who follow a hybrid approach of Lean & Scrum process to deliver application development projects with excellence. 247 Labs…
- 13 Case Studies
- 4.8 (946 Ratings)
- See Case Studies
- Visit Website
3Pillar Global builds innovative, revenue-generating software products, enabling businesses to quickly turn ideas into value. The company helps clients address the entire software product development…
- 9 Case Studies
- 4.7 (1151 Ratings)
A3logics is a global IT services, consulting and business solutions company delivering best-in-class services and helping worldwide companies to drive business efficiencies. They combine their…
- 6 Case Studies
- 4.8 (177 Ratings)
Acumium is a Madison, Wisconsin-based digital marketing and web development agency founded in 2001 by Dan Costello. They are a company of business savvy designers, software developers, marketers and…
- 65 Case Studies
- 4.8 (1363 Ratings)
AMBR Detroit is a digital product design and development company. They partner with organizations to create custom software solutions, web & mobile applications, and delightful customer experiences.
- 7 Case Studies
- 4.8 (384 Ratings)
Anadea is a software development company with over 10 years experience in the market. Anadea design high-end complex custom websites and mobile applications. The expertise and customer oriented…
- 35 Case Studies
- 4.7 (1906 Ratings)
Apptension is a blend of creative minds: technologists, designers, product experts. They pride themselves on their process which enables them to swiftly ideate, prototype and test their assumptions.…
- 23 Case Studies
- 4.8 (505 Ratings)
Asahi Technologies is a custom software development firm, helping small and medium enterprises across various industries, acquire and sustain a competitive advantage by leveraging information…
- 21 Case Studies
- 4.8 (1304 Ratings)
asap developers is a software company that provides development and consultancy services. Their team is their greatest strength and it is composed by high trained software engineers. They are experts…
- 16 Case Studies
- 4.8 (341 Ratings)
Aspired is creates opportunities for businesses to hire top talent without worrying about national boundaries. Businesses are still struggling with traditional problems such as finding a talented…
- 3 Case Studies
- 4.8 (89 Ratings)
Bottle Rocket is a mobile/connected device specialist that defines, designs and develops applications that connect future-focused brands to their customers. Through sophisticated, yet simple,…
- 15 Case Studies
- 4.8 (903 Ratings)
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business…
- 234 Case Studies
- 4.8 (1473 Ratings)
Caktus Consulting Group build sharp web apps. Since 2007, they helped build custom Django solutions reaching over 70 million people. Experts turn to Caktus for web and mobile tools done right. Their…
- 11 Case Studies
- 4.8 (910 Ratings)
Cheesecake Labs design and develop mobile and web applications for startups and enterprises. Their services include Full-Stack Development, UX/UI Design, Strategy & Consulting. Here at the labs, They…
- 5 Case Studies
- 4.7 (534 Ratings)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. They deliver software engineering excellence to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations alike around the world. Their 2500+…
- 25 Case Studies
- 4.7 (1285 Ratings)
CaseStudies.com provides B2B prospects with 2,322+ validated case studies, success stories, & customer stories that will help buyers make better software purchasing decisions.
- Terms & Conditions
- Software Categories
- Services Categories
- All Companies
- Vendor Sign-up
- About CaseStudies.com
- Vendor Log in
Software development case study examples
At McKenna Consultants we are proud to work on some exciting and ground-breaking software development projects.
These are some software development case study examples based on:
- Cloud Solutions
- The Internet of Things
- Mobile Apps
- System Integration
- Web Portals
These are just some of the many software development projects that we have permission to share with you. Over the last 15 years, we have developed a portfolio of over 50 significant bespoke software development products. All of our development work is performed by our dedicated in-house Yorkshire based team in the UK.
- All Projects
- Internet of Things
- WOPI Integration
- Composable eCommerce
Norgren – Composable eCommerce
TK Air Conditioning
AuthenticateIS Mobile App
IMI Precision Engineering
Youth for Christ
Workplace Pensions Direct
The power of innovation and commitment to make the best software bring us success in our projects. You can read up on Orient Software's past projects and our practices here.
Australia's Best Technology-powered Lender
The World’s Leading Online Marketplace Platform
An entrepreneurial spirit to challenge the conventions of Australia’s financial services.
Australia's First Online Booking Site For Hotels
The Award-winning Solution for Easy, Flexible & Efficient Microsoft 365 Governance
The Market-leading E-learning Software & Technology Service Provider from Norway.
The World’s First Cloud-native Solution for Investment Management
Making e-learning innovative and motivational.
Norway’s no.1 cashless solution for over 12 years.
Internet of Things – the automation way of handling cleaning tasks.
One of the biggest automotive companies in the world.
A Top-notch Technical Documentation Solution Provider in Sweden
Trusted by our clients
All in all, we couldn’t be more satisfied with Orient Software - our partner in software development, and it turns out, the distinction is in every detail.
Our team at Orient Software is fast, efficient, has good coding standards, and the dedicated QA is excellent. Without the Orient Software team, solutions would not be as good as they are.
Johan Kvarving Vik
The Orient Software Development team in Excosoft forms a vital part of our development capacity. Excosoft would not be where we are now without Orient Software.
Throughout many development projects completed so far with Orient Software, we have found them to be flexible and effective in keeping projects moving forward and delivering results.
Conexus has been working with Orient Software since 2011 , and this has been the key to our success until now.
Geir Fuhre Pettersen
Software Development Manager
I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of Orient Software to anyone looking for a professional website at competitive prices.
The Orient Software Development team has constantly impressed us. Overall, we are happy with our decision to work with Orient Software and would recommend them to anyone.
Looking for an IT partner?
Contact us today for a free quote within 3 business days
Please fill all the required fields!
Case Study in Web Development
Using clear and consistent processes for software development services, we create web-based solutions that users love. At XB Software, we believe that a powerful IT solution is able to transform your business and bring significant profits.
MobiDev Q4 / 2022 Сompany Report
- Fast launch
- Innovative solutions
- Product growth
Bring Your Project to Life
Request call back
- Author Services
You are accessing a machine-readable page. In order to be human-readable, please install an RSS reader.
All articles published by MDPI are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license. No special permission is required to reuse all or part of the article published by MDPI, including figures and tables. For articles published under an open access Creative Common CC BY license, any part of the article may be reused without permission provided that the original article is clearly cited. For more information, please refer to https://www.mdpi.com/openaccess .
Feature papers represent the most advanced research with significant potential for high impact in the field. A Feature Paper should be a substantial original Article that involves several techniques or approaches, provides an outlook for future research directions and describes possible research applications.
Feature papers are submitted upon individual invitation or recommendation by the scientific editors and must receive positive feedback from the reviewers.
Editor’s Choice articles are based on recommendations by the scientific editors of MDPI journals from around the world. Editors select a small number of articles recently published in the journal that they believe will be particularly interesting to readers, or important in the respective research area. The aim is to provide a snapshot of some of the most exciting work published in the various research areas of the journal.
- Active Journals
- Find a Journal
- Proceedings Series
- For Authors
- For Reviewers
- For Editors
- For Librarians
- For Publishers
- For Societies
- For Conference Organizers
- Open Access Policy
- Institutional Open Access Program
- Special Issues Guidelines
- Editorial Process
- Research and Publication Ethics
- Article Processing Charges
- Subscribe SciFeed
- Recommended Articles
- Google Scholar
- on Google Scholar
- Table of Contents
Find support for a specific problem in the support section of our website.
Please let us know what you think of our products and services.
Visit our dedicated information section to learn more about MDPI.
Integrated software development and case studies for optimal operation of cascade reservoir within the environmental flow constraints.
2. cascade reservoir optimal operation model under the constraint of environmental flow, 3. methodology, 3.1. improved minimum monthly average runoff method (immr), 3.1.1. divide into different years, 3.1.2. division of different periods in one year, 3.1.3. immr for environmental flow, 3.2. improved invasive weed optimization algorithm (iiwo), 3.2.1. invasive weed optimization algorithm (iwo), 3.2.2. improvement from iwo to iiwo, improvement of spatial dispersal formula, selection of spatial dispersal rules, 3.3. development of integrated software, 3.3.1. iiwo convergence test module, 3.3.2. environmental flow calculation module, 3.3.3. cascade reservoir operation module, 4. case studies, 5. results and discussion, 5.1. iiwo convergence test, 5.2. environmental flow calculation, 5.3. single reservoir and cascade reservoir optimal operation, 5.3.1. operation results in different years, 5.3.2. rolling correction of cascade reservoir operation curves, 6. conclusions, author contributions, conflicts of interest.
- Hadjipaschalis, I.; Poullikkas, A.; Efthimiou, V. Overview of current and future energy storage technologies for electric power applications. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 2009 , 13 , 1513–1522. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Lu, J.Y.; Shen, J.J.; Su, C.G.; Shen, Q.Q. Trans-regional transmission of large-scale hydropower: Problems and solutions in receiving power grid. Glob. Energy Interconnect. 2019 , 2 , 342–350. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Wang, Y.F.; Lei, X.H.; Wen, X.; Fang, G.H.; Tan, Q.F.; Tian, Y.; Wang, H. Effects of damming and climatic change on the eco-hydrological system: A case study in the Yalong River, southwest China. Ecol. Indic. 2019 , 105 , 663–674. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Wen, X.; Liu, Z.H.; Lei, X.H.; Lin, R.J.; Fang, G.H.; Tan, Q.F.; Wang, C.; Tian, Y.; Quan, J. Future changes in Yuan River ecohydrology: Individual and cumulative impacts of climates change and cascade hydropower development on runoff and aquatic habitat quality. Sci. Total Environ. 2018 , 633 , 1403–1417. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Ding, Z.Y.; Fang, G.H.; Wen, X.; Tan, Q.F.; Huang, X.F.; Lei, X.H.; Tian, Y.; Quan, J. A novel operation chart for cascade hydropower system to alleviate ecological degradation in hydrological extremes. Ecol. Model. 2018 , 384 , 10–22. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Little, J.D.C. The use of storage water in a hydroelectric system. Oper. Res. 1955 , 3 , 187–197. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Turgeon, A. Optimal short-term hydro scheduling from the principle of progressive optimality. Water Resour. Res. 1981 , 17 , 481–486. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Tian, F.W.; Xie, J.C. A new way to solve cascade hydropower reservoirs operation with large scale system analysis. Syst. Eng. Theory Pract. 1998 , 18 , 112–117. [ Google Scholar ]
- Needham, J.T.; Watkins, D.W.; Lund, J.R.; Nanda, S.K. Linear programming for flood control in the Iowa and Des Moines rivers. J. Water Resour. Plan. Manag. 2000 , 126 , 118–127. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ][ Green Version ]
- Peng, C.S.; Buras, N. Practical estimation of inflows into multi-reservoir system. J. Water Resour. Plan. Manag. 2000 , 126 , 178–188. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Heidari, M.; Chow, V.T.; Kokotovi, P.V.; Meredith, D.D. Discrete differential dynamic programing approach to water resources systems optimization. Water Resour. Res. 1971 , 7 , 273–282. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Recep, Y.; Gaplin, S.; Mehmet, A. Hydropower optimization for the lower Seyhan basin system in Turkey using dynamic programming. Water Int. 2006 , 31 , 528–540. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Howson, H.R.; Sancho, N.G.F. A new algorithm for the solution of multi-state dynamic programming problems. Math. Program. 1975 , 8 , 104–116. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Goldberg, D.E. Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization, and Machine Learning , 1st ed.; Addison Wesley: Boston, MA, USA, 1989. [ Google Scholar ]
- Ma, G.W.; Wang, L. Application of a genetic algorithm to optimal operation of hydropower station. Adv. Water Sci. 1997 , 8 , 275–280. [ Google Scholar ]
- Kennedy, J.; Eberhart, R. Particle swarm optimization. Icnn95-Int. Conf. Neural Netw. IEEE. 1995 , 1942–1948. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Moeini, R.; Afshar, M.H. Application of an ant colony optimization algorithm for optimal operation of reservoirs: A comparative study of three proposed formulations. Sci. Iran. Trans. A-Civ. Eng. 2009 , 16 , 273–285. [ Google Scholar ]
- Mehrabian, A.R.; Lucas, C. A novel numerical optimization algorithm inspired from weed colonization. Ecol. Inform. 2006 , 1 , 355–366. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Roy, G.G.; Das, S.; Chakraborty, P.; Suganthan, P.N. Design of non-uniform circular antenna arrays using a modified invasive weed optimization algorithm. IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag 2011 , 59 , 110–118. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Barisal, A.K.; Prusty, R.C. Large scale economic dispatch of power systems using oppositional invasive weed optimization. Appl. Soft Comput. 2015 , 29 , 122–137. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Asgari, H.R.; Bozorg, H.O.; Pazoki, M.; Loáiciga, H.A. Weed optimization algorithm for optimal reservoir operation. J. Irrig. Drain. Eng. 2016 , 142 , 04015055.1–04015055.11. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Azizipour, M.; Ghalenoei, V.; Afshar, M.H.; Solis, S.S. Optimal Operation of Hydropower Reservoir Systems Using Weed Optimization Algorithm. Water Resour. Manag. 2016 , 30 , 3995–4009. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Lu, J.L.; Yu, H.M. Stochastic scheduling strategy of resources in virtual power plant considering wind power dependence structure. Trans. China Electro. Tech. Soc. 2017 , 32 , 67–74. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Bigdeli, B.; Amirkolaee, H.A.; Pahlavani, P. DTM extraction under forest canopy using LiDAR data and a modified invasive weed optimization algorithm. Remote Sens. Environ. 2018 , 216 , 289–300. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Feng, Y.Z.; Yu, W.; Chen, W.; Peng, K.K.; Jia, G.F. Invasive weed optimization for optimizing one-agar-for-all classification of bacterial colonies based on hyperspectral imaging. Sens. Actuators B: Chem. 2018 , 269 , 264–270. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Panda, M.R.; Dutta, S.; Pradhan, S. Hybridizing invasive weed optimization with firefly algorithm for multi-robot motion planning. Arab. J. Sci. Eng. 2018 , 43 , 4029–4039. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Tharme, R.E. A global perspective on environmental flow assessment: Emerging trends in the development and application of environmental flow methodologies for rivers. River Res. Appl. 2003 , 19 , 397–441. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Xu, Z.X.; Chen, M.J.; Dong, Z.C. Comments on calculation methods for river ecological water demand. J. Hohai Univ. (Nat. Sci.) 2004 , 32 , 5–9. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Shokoohi, A.; Hong, Y. Using hydrologic and hydraulically derived geometric parameters of perennial rivers to determine minimum water requirements of ecological habitats (case study: Mazandaran Sea basin-Iran). Hydrol. Process. 2011 , 25 , 3490–3498. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Gibbins, C.N.; Soulsby, C.; Jeffries, M.J.; Acornley, R. Developing ecologically acceptable river flow regimes: A case study of Kielder reservoir and the Kielder water transfer system. Fish. Manag. Ecol. 2001 , 8 , 463–485. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Wilding, T.K.; Bledsoe, B.; Poff, N.L.; Sanderson, J. Predicting habitat response to flow using generalized habitat models for trout in Rocky Mountain streams. River Res. Appl. 2014 , 30 , 805–824. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Mazvimavi, D.; Madamombe, E.; Makurira, H. Assessment of environmental flow requirements for river basin planning in Zimbabwe. Phys. Chem. Earth 2007 , 32 , 995–1006. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Tennant, D.L. Instream fow regimens for fsh, wildlife, recreation, and related environmental resources. Fisheries 1976 , 1 , 6–10. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Ni, J.R.; Cui, S.B.; Li, T.H.; Jin, L. On water demand of river ecosystem. Shui Li Xue Bao 2002 , 9 , 14–19. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Loar, D.J.; Leonardp, M. Analysis of Environmental Issues Related to Small-Scale Hydroelectric Development ; Oak Ridge National Press: Oak Ridge, TN, USA, 1981. [ Google Scholar ]
- Ding, Z.Y.; Fang, G.H.; Huang, X.F.; Yuan, Y. Optimized operation of diversion-type hydropower reservoir to alleviate ecological degradation of the de-watered river reach. Arab. J. Geosci. 2019 , 12 , 623. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
- Li, D.N.; Zhao, J.S. Hydropower-ecologic benefits tradeoff analysis of cascade reservoir operation. J. Hydroelectr. Eng. 2016 , 35 , 37–44. [ Google Scholar ] [ CrossRef ]
Share and Cite
Wu, C.; Fang, G.; Liao, T.; Huang, X.; Qu, B. Integrated Software Development and Case Studies for Optimal Operation of Cascade Reservoir within the Environmental Flow Constraints. Sustainability 2020 , 12 , 4064. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12104064
Wu C, Fang G, Liao T, Huang X, Qu B. Integrated Software Development and Case Studies for Optimal Operation of Cascade Reservoir within the Environmental Flow Constraints. Sustainability . 2020; 12(10):4064. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12104064
Wu, Chengjun, Guohua Fang, Tao Liao, Xianfeng Huang, and Bo Qu. 2020. "Integrated Software Development and Case Studies for Optimal Operation of Cascade Reservoir within the Environmental Flow Constraints" Sustainability 12, no. 10: 4064. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12104064
Article access statistics, further information, mdpi initiatives, follow mdpi.
Subscribe to receive issue release notifications and newsletters from MDPI journals
- Essay Database >
- Essays Samples >
- Essay Types >
- Case Study Example
Software Case Studies Samples For Students
364 samples of this type
During studying in college, you will certainly need to compose a lot of Case Studies on Software. Lucky you if putting words together and organizing them into meaningful text comes easy to you; if it's not the case, you can save the day by finding a previously written Software Case Study example and using it as a template to follow.
This is when you will certainly find WowEssays' free samples directory extremely helpful as it includes numerous professionally written works on most various Software Case Studies topics. Ideally, you should be able to find a piece that meets your requirements and use it as a template to build your own Case Study. Alternatively, our skilled essay writers can deliver you a unique Software Case Study model written from scratch according to your custom instructions.
Good Essay On Emigration And US Influence
General crime and violence (Fleeing war and/or civil unrest), An unstable economy which in turn affects an individual’s social and economic opportunities Career advancement. Mismatch between an individual’s skill set and suitable occupation. Jobs and wage information flow Family unification The countries were most favored by migrants during the post-emancipation era included:Trinidad, Jamaica, Grenada, St. Vincent, St. Lucia
Password recovery email has been sent to [email protected]
Use your new password to log in
You are not register!
Now you can download documents directly to your device!
Check your email! An email with your password has already been sent to you! Now you can download documents directly to your device.
Short on a deadline?
Don't waste time. Get help with 11% off using code - GETWOWED
No, thanks! I'm fine with missing my deadline
Leverage our software development expertise to build custom applications, modernize legacy systems, and build powerful API integrations.
We’ll match your staffing needs and find the right candidates for your IT roles. Access our pool of talented programmers and software engineers.
Augment your software team, tap into new IT expertise, and develop your product with Intersog’s team placement services.
- Mobile Testing
- AI Software
- Strategy & Ideation
- UX/UI Design
- Integration & APIs
- Quality Assurance
- Support & Hosting
- IT Consulting
- Cloud and SaaS
- Telehealth Software
- EHR Software
- EMR Software
- Medical Software
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- About Intersog
- Why Intersog
- Leadership Team
- Letter from CEO
- Team Management
- Software Dev Blogs
- IT Strategy
- Coding Tips
- IT News and Trends
- White Papers
- Software Development
- Strategy & Ideation
- MVP Development
- Backend Development
- Front End Development
- IT Cost Calculator
Agile Software Development Life Cycle: Case Study
Learn more about our agile software development life cycle from our Mitsubishi case study.
Any software development project, either big or small, requires a great deal of planning and steps that divide the entire development process into several smaller tasks that can be assigned to specific people, completed, measured, and evaluated. Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), is the process for doing exactly that – planning, developing, testing, and deploying information systems. The benefit of agile SDLC is that project managers can omit, split, or mix certain steps depending on the project’s scope while maintaining the efficiency of the development process and the integrity of the development life cycle.
Today, we are going to examine a software development life cycle case study from one of Intersog’s previous projects to show how agility plays a crucial role in the successful delivery of the final product. Several years back, we worked with Mitsubishi Motors helping one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers to develop a new supply chain management system. With the large scope of the project, its complex features, and many stakeholders relying on the outcomes of the project, we had to employ an agile approach to ensure a secure software development life cycle.
Mitsubishi Motors involves many stakeholders and suppliers around the world, which makes its supply chain rather complex and data-heavy. That is why timely improvements are crucial for the proper functioning of this huge system and a corporation as a whole. Over the years of functioning, the old supply chain has been accumulating some noticeable frictions that resulted in the efficiency bottlenecks, and Intersog offered came ups with just the right set of solutions to make sufficient solutions that would help Mitsubishi ensure a coherent line of communication and cooperation with all the involved suppliers.
- Artificial Intelligence on the World Stage: Dominant Players and Aspiring Challengers
Previously, Mitsubishi used an outdated supply chain management system that involved a large number of spreadsheets that required a lot of manual input. Considering a large number of stakeholders, the problem of synchronization has been a pressing one as well – different stakeholders would input the data at different speeds and at different times of day, which created a degree of confusion among suppliers. Though the system has been sufficient for a long time, the time has come to eliminate all the redundancies and streamline data input.
The legacy system has been partially automated and ran on the IBM AS400 server, which allows for impressive flexibility, but it no longer sufficed for Mitsubishi’s growing needs. The main requirement, thus, was to create a robust online supply chain solution that would encompass the entire logistics process starting with auto parts and steel suppliers and ending with subcontractors and car dealerships around the world. That being said, Mitsubishi did not want to completely change the system, they opted for overhaul, and we came up with the idea of an integrated web application that was meant to function in conjunction with a DB2 base that was already used on the IBM AS400 server.
IT Architecture and Agile SDLC
Mitsubishi employs a series of guidelines and rules on how to build, modify, and acquire new IT resources, which is why Intersog had to be truly agile to adapt to the client’s long-established IT architecture. Adapting to the requirements of the client, and especially to the strict regulations of the IT architecture of large corporations like Mitsubishi requires knowledge, flexibility, and strong industry expertise. Each software development company has its own architecture standards and frameworks for building new systems but many face difficulties when working with the existing systems and modifying them to the new requirements.
Intersog has no such problems. We approached Mitsubishi’s case with strong industry expertise and flexibility to account for all the client’s needs and specifications of the existing system. Obviously, following the client’s architecture regulations requires a profound understanding of said regulations, which is why information gathering is an integral phase of the software development life cycle.
The requirements gathering phase can take anywhere from just a couple of days to several weeks. Working with complex and multi-layered legacy systems like the one used by Mitsubishi requires serious analysis and information gathering. In the case of Mitsubishi, our dedicated team had to gain a clear understanding of how the legacy system functions, create new software specifications, map out the development process, gather and create all the necessary documentation, track all the issues related to the functioning of the legacy system, outline the necessary solutions, and allocate all the resources to achieve the project’s goals in the most efficient manner.
Working on the Mitsubishi project, our team has been gathering all the required information for up to 4 weeks. This included a profound examination of the legacy system, mapping out all of its flaws and specifications, bridging the gaps between the current state of the system and the requirements of the client, and outlining the development process.
- AI Developer Salary and Hourly Rates in 2022
The design stage includes all the integral decisions regarding the software architecture, its makeover, the tech frameworks that would be used in the system’s rework. During this stage, developers discuss the coding guidelines, the tools, practices, and runtimes that will help the team meet the client’s requirements. Working with large corporations like Mitsubishi, a custom software development team has to work closely with the company’s own developers to better understand the specifics of the architecture and create a design that reflects all the requirements.
After all the requirements are gathered, we initiated the design stage based on all of the client’s specifications and came up with a number of solutions that matched Mitsubishi’s specs:
- Convenient data model meant to optimize data duplication;
- Permission system that differentiated the users by their access levels;
- Appealing user interface mockup to improve the comfortability of user-system interaction;
- Integration with the legacy RPG system;
- Notifications for the partners to keep them up with the important activities.
This set of essential solutions has been discussed and approved in the course of the design stage that lasted for 2 months. During this stage, Intersog and Mitsubishi development teams worked closely to come up with the solutions that matched the client’s requirements to the tee. Proper functioning of the supply chain is vital for the entire corporation, which is why it was critical to do everything flawlessly. 2 months might seem like quite a timeline, but for this case study on software development life cycle, it was not that long considering how complex Mitsubishi’s legacy system was.
After approving the solution design, the team can move to develop those solutions. That’s the core of the entire project, a stage at which the teams meet the goals and achieve the outcomes set during previous stages. The success of the development stage depends heavily on how good a job the teams did during the design stage – if everything was designed with laser precision, the team can expect few if any, surprises during the development stage.
What happens during the development stage is the teams coding their way towards the final product based on decisions that have been made earlier. With Mitsubishi, we followed the guidelines we came up with earlier and implemented a set of essential solutions:
- We built a convenient data model that minimizes the risk of human error by reducing redundant and repetitive data entry and duplication.
- Improved Mitsubishi’s security system to differentiate the users by their level of access and give them the respective level of control over the data.
- Added the notifications for the users so that they could react to the relevant changes faster.
- Designed an appealing and comfortable user interface using the AJAX framework to make the user-system interaction more comfortable and time-efficient.
- Deployed the platform running on the IBM AS400 server with the integration of DB2 databases.
- Integrated the existing RPG software into the new system.
- Migrated the existing spreadsheets and all the essential data into the new system.
All of these solutions took us 6 months to implement, which is rather fast for a project of such scale. Such a time-efficiency was possible only thanks to the huge amount of work we’ve done throughout the research and design stages. The lesson to learn from these software development life cycle phases for the example case study is that the speed of development would depend heavily on how well you prepare.
Depending on the scale of the project, you might be looking at different timelines for the development stage. Small scale projects can be finished in a matter of weeks while some of the most complicated solutions might take more than a year to finish. In the case of the Mitsubishi project, it was essential for the client to get things done faster. Rushing things up is never a good idea, but you can always cut your development timeline by doing all the preparation work properly and having a clear understanding of what needs to be done and in which order.
Quality assurance is as vital for your project’s success as any other stage; this is where you test your code, assess the quality of solutions, and make sure everything runs smoothly and according to plan. Testing helps you identify all the bugs and defects in your code and eliminate those in a timely manner. Here at Intersog, we prefer testing our software on a regular basis throughout the development process. This approach helps us to identify the issues on the go and fix them before they snowball into serious problems.
That’s it, quality assurance is a set of procedures aimed at eliminating bugs and optimizing the functioning of the software solutions. Here at Intersog, we run both manual and automated tests so that we can be truly sure of the quality of solutions we develop for our clients. With Mitsubishi, we ran tests throughout the development process and after the development stage was over. It took us an additional month to test all the solutions we’ve developed, after which we were ready for the implementation stage.
Would you like to learn more
about talent solutions
Integration and Support
Following the testing, and once we are sure all the solutions work flawlessly, the development team gets to the implementation stage. Also known as the integration stage, this is where we integrate the new solution into the client’s pre-existing ecosystem. Basically, you are putting new gears into a complex mechanism that has been functioning for many years, and it is essential to make sure all of those gears fit perfectly.
With such a complex system as the one employed by Mitsubishi and a vast amount of accumulated data, our developers had to be incredibly precise not to lose anything. We are talking about surgical precision because Mitsubishi’s suppliers amassed thousands upon thousands of spreadsheets full of critical data on supplies, material and product deliveries, accounting data, and more. All of that had to be carefully integrated with the new automated solution.
After 2 months, the solutions have been fully integrated with Mitsubishi’s existing ecosystem. Intersog usually backs the clients up by offering support and maintenance services to ensure flawless functioning of the system over time, but this time, our client was fully capable of maintaining the new system on their own. As said, Mitsubishi has its own development team that is able to take care of the system maintenance, so that our cooperation was finished after the integration stage.
Final Thoughts and Outtakes
A software development life cycle depends on many factors that are unique for each company. In the case of Mitsubishi, we’ve managed to get things done in just under a year, which is rather fast for a project of such an immense scale. Different projects have different life cycles, and it depends on the scale, the client’s ability to explain their needs, and the development team’s ability to understand those needs, gather all the necessary information, design the appropriate set of solutions, develop said solutions, ensure their quality, and implement them fast.
It strategy artificial intelligence on the world stage: dominant players and aspiring challengers, it strategy low-code & no-code development: everything you need to know, software development blogs ai developer salary and hourly rates in 2022.
This website uses these cookies:
Software development case studies
Explore the impact our software solutions had on our Partners’ businesses worldwide
Supporting founders and managers in their goals through dedicated software solutions.
In-house project management software allows project managers to track project budgets, progress, and resources, track utilization rate, and access project performance reporting.
Bringing together individuals, companies and scientists, united on a mission to sequester carbon through regenerative farming in Swedish agriculture.
Providing real-time data insight and analytics that support decision-making and production planning in the ultra-fresh food production company via a desktop app.
To rediscover the value of event networking conversations. A complete solution to lead and engage discussions between event participants.
Team Capacity Planner
Supporting one of the world’s leading home appliances manufacturers with real time overview of teams’ workload to ease efficient project and resource planning.
Decathlon – Insider
Empowering Decathlon employees with mission, vision and values of the company at their fingertips.
Decathlon – HR Tool
Successfully leading new Decathlon employees and their managers through the onboarding process across 60 stores.
Decathlon – Explotool
Supporting 60 Decathlon stores in Poland. All-rounded store management application with fully interactive audit reports.
Welcome app designed to help hosts around the world provide 5-star hospitality and great experiences for their guests.
Complex and integrated time tracking solution to help organize work and boost the productivity of IT professionals.
What our Clients appreciate about working with us
Stefan Johannson Chief Executive Officer Inwedo has been helping us with web and mobile development. zBiletem, one of our most recent projects, required a more holistic approach. Aside to software development, Inwedo supported us in the overall product design – the latter being a critical step in our process.
Arkadiusz Kluk Planing Manager In the ultra-fresh food industry (shelf life up to 8 days), production planning is one of the most crucial and complex company operations. The team worked with great commitment to gain an in-depth understanding of our business.
Jessica Johansson Senior Omställningskonsult The project was fun and overall – I enjoyed working with the team. Workshops before development were helpful, as they allowed us to take a closer look at goals and business context.
Our teams can’t wait to work with you on your project!
We are SEVEN, established in 2007 and chosen by 100+ clients.
We have a proven expertise in the IT outsourcing and outstaffing services.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Find The Info You Need
Electronic health records, online learning, personalized learning, ppm video chats, data analytics, mobile apps, social networks, marketplace, online clinic.
B2B SaaS-based Telemedicine Platform for Clinics to provide online healthcare services to patients
Centralized curriculum management and delivery across all subjects for Schools and Universities
Online Learning Tool
SaaS-based e-Learning Platform for teachers & students to share, create, review notes in a real-time audio / video environment
B2C Counseling Tool
Online platform for selling / buying services and pay-per-minute audio / video communication.
Online Clinic Software Prototype
Online learning tool software prototype, gym membership upcycling marketplace.
iOS & Android Mobile Apps for customers to purchase and sell gym membership and limited access to classes in an all-in-one environment.
B2B SaaS-based Platform for creating and managing online healthcare forms for US Clinics and Hospitals
B2C Counseling Tool Prototype
Online school software prototype, e-form builder software prototype, anti-aging therapy apps based on dna data.
Web and Mobile applications for an anti-aging program based on individual recommendations for skin care, weight loss, and sports performance.
Mature Dating Mobile Application
iOS and Android applications with Text & Video communication for the mature dating industry.
HIPAA Compliant Health Data Exchange Software
Web and Mobile application that allows EMS staff to access critical patient information within HIE.
All-In-One Mobile Car Marketplace
iOS & Android apps for customers and Web Application for car dealers to simplify the process of purchasing vehicles.
UK NHS Compliant P2P Telemedicine Apps
Secure, instant, and up-to-date mobile telemedicine apps for online patient-doctor consultations, making prescriptions, and booking appointments.
Video Dictionary Mobile App for Deaf and HoH
iOS and Android applications to help deaf and hard of hearing people learn sign language with their smartphones.
Smart Diapers Mobile and Web Apps compatible with Virtual Assistant
Smart diaper iOS and Web apps compatible with Alexa for daycare centers, child care, and young parents.
Video and Audio Chat Monetization Software
Architecture-independent custom software core for P2P video, audio, and text communication tool with pay-per-minute billing integration.
E-learning Platform for Piano Play
Web Application for learning to play musical instruments with the possibility to watch lessons and tutorials, schedule lessons, evaluate and track progress.
Blockchain Social Network with the Internal Tokenized Marketplace
Web and native mobile application for monetizing user's media through shared ad revenue.
Pay-per-Minute / Pay-per-Session Mobile Marketplace for Expertise
Paid video / audio / text chat iOS mobile app for monetization of experts’ time and knowledge.
Mobile App for Parkinson’s Disease Severity Assessment
Android Application for tracking the progression of the disease and adjusting treatment with the help of frequent data collection combined with machine learning algorithms.
Chargeable Video & Audio P2P Chat
Implementation of our peer-to-peer video, audio, and text messenger with pay-per-minute or pay-per-session billing for the dating industry.
Pay-Per-Session Video Chat Monetization Web App
Web Application for providing counseling, advising, mentoring, and teaching services with expertise monetization possibilities.
Pay-Per-Minute Video / Audio / Text Chat E-consulting Mobile App
Live Video / Audio / Text Chat Billing C2C App for online consulting services.
Pet Info Manager and Activity Tracker
iOS and Android applications and Web Admin Panel for pet info management and reminders.
eCommerce Business Intelligence Tool
Web Application for determining and maintaining the analysis of sales instruments (website, social networks, call center, sales brokers, corporate sales in bulk) across all regions.
Stock Exchange for Songs & Music Streaming Service
Stock Market Application that connects musicians and their fans, allowing the latter to support music creators by investing in their songs and earning money.
Side Jobs Marketplace for College Students
Mobile and Web applications that allow college community members to earn money on their own schedules or hire others.
B2B Data Analysis Tool
Data analytics platform for transforming raw data into fully normalized, search-engine-optimized content for eCommerce clients.
IoT Application for Environmental Engineering Company
Data visualization dashboard that uses IoT to centralize data from multiple devices.
Cloud SaaS HR Data Analytics Platform
Human resources software for analyzing a huge amount of HR data and displaying it in easy to understand manner.
CRM, ERP, POS for Automotive Business
Web Application for inventory, accounting, and business management services for small and medium-sized automotive parts shops.
PPM Online Psychic Reading and Fortune-telling Web App
Web Application with pay-per-minute Text and Video communication for providing online psychic reading services.
ERP System & Wardrobe Planner PWA for a Furniture Company
Web-based ERP system that automates the whole production cycle and a Progressive Web Application for quick and effective wardrobe building.
Step-by-step Order Calculator PWA
Progressive Web Application offering users accurate shopping lists for their flexi-strip lighting projects.
Charity iOS & Android App Based On Distance Tracking
Healthcare apps that synchronize with popular distance tracking apps for rewarding users upon goal completion and providing donation opportunities.
Comparison Shopping Engine and Website
Web Application that uses smart algorithms search and price comparisons for local stores and 300+ retailer websites.
Inventory Management Software for Construction Companies
Mobile and Web app that acts as a corporate internal BI tool, asset, and inventory management software that automates the supply chain between the contractor and supplier.
IPTV For Autism TV Channel
Advanced IPTV solutions for live and non-live TV/stream to support and improve the lives of people with autism spectrum disorders.
Charity, Fundraise and Discount & Deals Mobile Platform
iOS and Android applications for fundraising for participants, charity for brands, and deals & discounts for end users.
Coaching Marketplace and Professional Fintech Social Network
Fintech platform that works as a combination of a professional social network and an appointment booking system.
Customer Portal for Audio-Visual Systems Integrator
Web Application for enterprise customers to easily manage multiple orders and thousands of pieces of equipment simultaneously.
I could go to them at any point, and they were always responsive and available to help us.I think SEVEN offers a very good value for money. They delivered a quality solution, it was very well executed, and it worked as requested. Project management is a great strength for them.
Medical Care App
SEVEN produces on-target deliverables according to complex requirements. The product they developed is visually appealing and well-organized. SEVEN demonstrated that they have a large infrastructure. They have a lot of people on their team who are professional and know their jobs very well.
Health Supplement Provider
The calculator that SEVEN developed was successfully launched, which proven profitable and valuable. The team was an understanding partner who provided practical recommendations to mitigate emerging risks. Their knowledge, professionalism, and skills helped the client save money and time.
Human Resources Company
Everything with them is fantastic and problem-free. After speaking with SEVEN, we knew they understood what we wanted and how to make it because they’d done it before. Overall, they’ve been outstandingly professional; the team anticipates needs and explains everything in an easy way to understand.
Mental Health Counseling Platform
SEVEN has a lot of great ideas that hadn't even crossed our minds. They are communicative, professional, and responsive to feedback. Moreover, they've adapted their team composition to fit the client's budget. Their passion for their work results in valuable ideas that stand out.
Flight Support Company
I think the quality of their work is excellent. Their communication and response times are exceptional. Internal stakeholders are satisfied with SEVEN’s excellent quality work. The team manages the project well. Also, they’re responsive and helpful partners — they’ve defined the client’s service and product.
SEVEN made a huge work to provide a turn-key solution for this project. Their flexibility and friendly atmosphere were impressive in the workflow. Their versatility stood out in the partnership.
They were able to overcome any problem that could arise. SEVEN's delivered platform met the client's needs and requirements. Their professional project management and communicative approach to keep the team updated were also key to the engagement's success. The team also praised their reliability and dedication throughout the partnership.
SEVEN is a true part of our team. They’ve made an exceptional commitment to us. Quality, reliability, and scalability are the qualities they bring to our development. They're deeply committed to responsive communication and available in emergent situations. They’re a full-service agency that allows us to work with just one partner for this whole complex project.
Spare Parts Business
One thing that I loved about working with SEVEN was how transparent they were. Their level of engagement and communication was excellent. The team also had a really impressive, in-depth discovery process. Their process actually provided a lot of support especially in areas that I hadn’t considered.
UX Design Agency
SEVEN has delivered a phenomenal beta-stage product that’s received stellar feedback from industry leaders. The team is flexible yet realistic; they aren’t afraid to reign in their client to ensure a timely, high-quality execution. Their expectation management and documentation are both exceptional.
Smart Notes Technology
They’re extremely professional, and they pay great attention to me as a customer. SEVEN has created an app that stands out from the competition in terms of functionality and design. A proactive, attentive team, they consistently under-promise and over-deliver. Customers can expect a fast, impactful engagement.
Repair Service App
I got the impression that we're dealing with true professionals and that they understand our needs. The most impressive thing about this company is how they deliver a project with ease. They would do their best to help us reach our goals. And I felt they truly understand the project.
SEVEN are great to work with and highly organized. Prior to even starting, SEVEN focused on understanding the needs of the project. The product met and exceeded our expectations. Also, very effective and honest communication. We are looking forward to building out the platform further with SEVEN.
Environmental Engineering Firm
The client liked their new site's aesthetic look, with 100% satisfaction from their internal team, thanks to SEVEN. They promised high-quality engineers/web developers, and they delivered, which resulted in a successful project outcome.
Computer Networking Company
We were convinced by their previous projects. SEVEN delivered good quality software on time, which satisfied the client's requirements. They communicated smoothly and were always available for necessary meetings during the collaboration. Their availability throughout impressed the client.
They’ve been instrumental in the business and have implemented all required features for the platform. They’ve delivered on time and have been flexible with the team composition and communication tools. Their work ethic and passion for the project stand out.
On-Demand Gym Membership Platform
SEVEN delivered good quality software on time, which satisfied the client's requirements. Their availability throughout impressed us. Project was finished in good quality and in time, and the only thing they can do in the future is to keep the current quality of work.
Their flexibility and friendliness were impressive. SEVEN delivered a well-functioning e-commerce platform, including its staging environment. Everything worked as expected.
Social Impact Startup
SEVEN has delivered the functionality we required, successfully building our app to meet HIPAA-compliance requirements. The team is proactive, communicative, timely, and accessible. They’ve delivered on time and been on top of things at all times.
Medical Research Platform
Let’s discuss how we can implement your idea with our experience.
Have questions? Let us know!
- Case Studies
Enterprise Architect Success Stories
Share the benefits of Enterprise Architect with these organizations...
Since its commercial release in August 2000, Enterprise Architect has become the design tool of choice for thousands of organizations around the world, making it a pre-eminent modeling environment for business and IT systems. As a result, Sparx Systems receives success stories that span virtually every industry sector. Here we share just some of the case studies that show how our customers have benefited from using Enterprise Architect.
New Case Studies! Geospatial and Government
How one american state implemented successful health-insurance reform.
October 2014 - This 2014 Case Study examines how two Sparx Systems partners - including a major global consulting firm - used Sparx software to help one American state government build an Health Insurance Exchange that was totally successful in its mission from the first day it opened.
Learn why the OmniLink development team chose Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
OmniLink development team chose Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect for its full life-cycle support; for its design, model and test the repository without having to hand-write code at each step along with way; and for the built-in support for team collaboration during the development process.
More case studies coming soon! Watch this space...
Case Study Archive
View previous success stories published on Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect:
- UML Tutorial
- Enterprise Architect
Current Release Version 16.1, Build 1625 2-Mar-2023
Enterprise Architect Trial
- MDG Technologies
- White paper Repository
- UML Database modeling
- Mapping Use Cases
- RTF Documentation
- Image Library
- MDA Resources
- XML Schema Generation
- Extra UML Resources
- Enterprise Architect User Guide
- Webinar Registration
- Model-Driven Use Case Analysis
- Preparing Visual Models
- Simulation and Prototyping
- Tools for Traceability
- DBMS Repository Scripts
- Cloud Services
- User Security Key
- Automation Interface
- UML Profiles
- Built-in Transformations
- Writing Transformations
- UML Tutorial - Part 2
- UML 2.0 Tutorial
- EA Demonstrations
- Business Process Model
- Custom Model
- Dynamic Model
- Logical Model
- Physical Models
- Use Case Model
- BABOK Guide v3
- NIEM 3 Guide
- Strategic Models
- Diagram Filters
- Resource Management
- Testing Support
- Use Case Metrics
- Pro Cloud Server
- UML at a Glance
- PHP UML Modeling
- Business Process Modeling
- Model Driven Architecture
- Requirements Management
- Software Development
- Small/Medium Enterprise
- IT Professionals
- Corporate Resources
- Developer Resources
- Media Resources
- Online Manual
- /index/index.html">Online Manual
- Report a Bug
- Feature Request
- Compare Editions
- System Requirements
- Global Partners
- Sister Companies
- Technical Partners
- Standards Organizations
Can't find what you need?
- Case Studies
Dynamics 365 Customization for a Seller of Engineering Software
Our Customer is a prominent provider of software for engineering surveys and design of objects of industrial, civil and transport construction. The software is used by 14,000+ manufacturing companies and 300+ educational institutions.
The Customer had a legacy custom system, similar to a CRM in many functions. However, the company found it unreasonable to upgrade the system due to a technical debt and the associated efforts and time.
Alternatively, the Customer decided to get a full-fledged CRM to manage the sales process. Several years ago, the company decided on Dynamics 365 Sales and hired third-party developers to tune the application. The developers introduced multiple customizations; however, for some reason, the system was not finished and left unused but not forgotten.
The Customer decided to make another attempt with its CRM and was looking for Dynamics 365 developers to audit the system and finish the work.
Upon the system audit, two Dynamics 365 developers assigned by ScienceSoft reported to the Customer that the custom code was cluttered. Our developers estimated the refactoring efforts and recommended starting from scratch, with the out-of-the-box Dynamics 365 Sales app. With this approach, our team would be able to meet all the Customer’s requirements and create a user-friendly and cost-effective CRM. The Customer gave the go-ahead.
First of all, our team upgraded the Dynamics 365 Sales app to the latest ninth version. Then we performed a series of minor (but multiple) Dynamics customizations of business logic, grids and buttons to reflect the specifics of the Customer’s business. We created two functional modules — a configurator of hardware keys and a request and payment module — that were critical for the Customer’s business processes.
Configurator of hardware keys
In the Customer’s business, a hardware key is a special USB device that stores one or several software products sold to a client with versions, number of licenses and duration period for each license. Hardware keys protect the products from unauthorized use.
We realized a possibility to manage keys in the CRM: associate a key with a client, add/delete products to/from the key, change a product version, change periods of license validity, prolong a product license, etc. We implemented a complicated logic of how different software products can coexist on a single key. With that, we fully prevented any possibility of an error at the moment of sale.
We also integrated the configurator with an external MS SQL database the Customer uses to store information about the keys. When the key is updated in the CRM, the record in the database is automatically updated, too.
Request and payment module
We customized a sales pipeline to enable:
- Drawing up commercial proposals.
- Automated copying of information from won commercial proposals to opportunities.
- Automated rule-based calculation of discounts, different for end customers and resellers.
- Tax calculation.
- Generating payment docs and contracts for customers from templates.
- Event-driven notifications to users (e.g., upon the change of opportunity status).
Also, we integrated the module with accounting systems of the Customer for two-way exchange of payment information.
2+ years from the project start, ScienceSoft is approaching the delivery of a CRM created in full accordance with the Customer’s requirements. When the migration of historical business data from the current systems to a new CRM is completed, the Customer will be managing their sales processes more effectively.
Technologies and Tools
Need help with a similar project?
Drop us a line, and our rep will contact you within 30 minutes to arrange an initial discussion.
Drag and drop or
Tap here to upload a file
browse a file
Our contact details
More Case Studies
- Services Overview
- Nearshore with Arnia Software
- Software development outsourcing
- Offshore Software Development
- Engagement models
- Bespoke Software Development
- Staff Augmentation
- Digital Transformation
- Mobile App Development
- Banking Software Solutions
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Open Source
- Nearshore development centre
- Offshore development centre
- Unity Development
- Communication and Media
- Travel and Hospitality
- Retail and eCommerce
- Health and Life Science
- Education and eLearning
- Software and Hi-Tech
- Mobile solutions
- Web Development
- Microsoft .NET Platform
- Content Management Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- E-Commerce solutions
- Magento Development
- Cloud Solutions
- Database Management Systems
- C/C++ Software Development
- PHP DEVELOPMENT
- Tools and Frameworks
- Why choose us?
- IT Outsourcing to Romania
- Social Responsibility
- Partnership for Education
- News & Articles
Our clients are ranging from Fortune 500 to Forbes 50, spanning on 3 continents and more than 10 countries and we can offer excellent software development opportunities for their business. Our customers are also coming from different industries with different values and expectations.
You can see bellow some examples of our software development case studies:
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- API Development
- Embedded Software Development
- OTT App Development Services
- Firmware Development Services
- Device Drivers Development Services
- Sitecore Development Services
- Custom Template Design Services
- Software Requirement Analysis
- Software Architecture Design Services
- SaaS Development Services
- IOT as a Service
- Product Development
- Software Programming Services
- Web Application Development
- Desktop Application Development
- UI/UX Design Services
- Agile Development Services
- Responsive Web Design
- Website Design & Development
- E-commerce Development Services
- Mobile Website Design
- Game Development Services
- Software Maintenance and Support
- Alexa Skill Development Services
- Landing Page Design Services
- Chatbot Development Services
- Parallax Web Design Services
- Product Management Services
- Website Migration Services
- Application Lifecycle Management Services
- Knockout Development Services
- Ember JS Development Services
- Meteor JS Development Services
- Digital Interactive Services
- Web Maintenance Services
- Application Re-engineering Services
- ICO Development Services
- Wireframe Design Services
- Algorithm Analysis and Design Services
- Application Support and Maintenance Services
- Rest API Development Services
- Application Modernization Services
- LMS Development Services
- MVP Development Services
- API Management Services
- Software Modernization Services
- BSP Development Services
- HMI Development Services
- Customer Information System (CIS) Services
- Software Asset Management Services
- FileMaker Development Services
- Machine Learning Consulting Services
- AI Consulting Services
- IoT App Development Services
- NopCommerce Development Services
- Nearshore Software Development Services
- Software Research and Development Services
- Single-page Application (SPA) Development Services
- Offshore Product Development Services
- Core Modernization Services
- Customer Management Services
- Payment Gateway Integration Services
- NFT Marketplace Development Services
- Microservices Architecture Services
- Android App Maintenance Services
- Software Product Engineering Services
- Turnkey Development Services
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Services
- VR Prototyping Services
- Software Development Services for Startups
- High Fidelity Design Services
- Interactive Kiosk Software Development
- IoT Application Management for Healthcare
- IoT Analytics Development Services
- AWS Application Integration Services
- Android TV App Development Services
- Digital Mailroom Services
- Android App Development
- React Native Development
- iOS App Development
- Web Application Development Services
- iOS App Maintenance Services
- Wearable App Development
- Native App Development Services
- iPhone App Development
- Apple Watch App Development
- Mobile App Design Services
- Hybrid Mobile App Development
- Ionic Mobile App Development Services
- Xamarin Development
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- J2ME App Development
- Mobile Commerce Development
- Arabic App Development
- iPad App Development
- HTML5 Mobile App Development
- Mobile Application Testing
- Swift App Development
- PhoneGap App Development
- iBeacon App Development
- Progressive Web App Development
- DevOps Software Development Services
- Microsoft PowerApps Services
- Flutter App Development Services
- Cross-Platform Apps Development Services
- Fintech App Development Services
- Rapid Application Development Services
- Kotlin App Development Services
- SPA Development Services
- Xcode App Development Services
- Titanium App Development Services
- HoloLens App Development Services
- jQuery App Development Services
- LAMP Development
- Tableau Development Services
- Hedera Hashgraph Development Services
- TensorFlow Development Services
- Kentico CMS Development Services
- AngularJS Development Services
- Scala Web Development
- ASP.NET Development Services
- Shopify Development Services
- Silverlight Application Development Services
- DotNetNuke Development Services
- .NET MVC development
- Python Application Development
- Magento Web Development
- Open Source Solutions
- Laravel Development
- Node.js Development
- Open Source e-commerce Web Development
- Open Source Content Management Systems
- Drupal Development Services
- Joomla Development Services
- SugarCRM Development Services
- PHP Programming
- Ruby on Rails Development
- Mean Development Services
- WordPress Development
- Prestashop Web Development Services
- Content Management Systems
- Oracle Consulting Services
- Linux Software Development Services
- Enterprise Application Development Services
- OpenCart Web Development Services
- SaaS Application Development Services
- Cloud Computing Application Development Services
- DevOps Automation Services
- Vue.js Development Services
- Blockchain Development Services
- WordPress Migration Services
- WordPress Support and Maintenance Services
- WooCommerce Development Services
- Squarespace Development Services
- BigCommerce Development Services
- MySQL Development Services
- Golang Web Development Services
- Django Web Development Services
- Flask Web Development Services
- WordPress Theme Development Services
- Third Party API Integration Services
- CodeIgniter Development Services
- Spree Commerce Development Services
- WordPress Plugin Development Services
- Rich Internet Application Development Services
- Legacy Application Modernization Services
- Bootstrap Web Development Services
- 3DCart Development Services
- DApps Development Services
- PoC Development Services
- Smart Contract Development Services
- Qt Development Services
- Full Stack Development Services
- ReactJS Development Services
- CakePHP Development Services
- Matlab Development Services
- Gatsby Development Services
- Odoo Development Services
- Zend Development Services
- Symfony Development Services
- Backbone.js Development Services
- WebSocket Development Services
- Hyperledger Development Services
- Stellar Development Services
- MERN Stack Development Services
- IEO Development Services
- STO Development Services
- GraphQL Development Services
- Objective C Development Services
- Sitefinity CMS Development Services
- Sencha App Development Services
- Tezos Development Services
- dApp Development Services
- Chromecast App Development Services
- Unity 3D Game Development
- Alfresco Development Services
- AR Game Development Services
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Development Services
- BizTalk Development Services
- CS Cart Development Services
- OsCommerce Development Services
- VirtueMart Development Services
- Bubble App Development Services
- Liferay Development Services
- Ethereum Development Services
- On-demand App Development
- Svelte JS Development Services
- Spring Boot Development Services
- Express JS Development Services
- Maximo Development Services
- NextJs Development Services
- Elixir Development Services
- Pimcore Development Services
- Kony App Development Services
- Motion UI Development Services
- Dart Development Services
- NuxtJs Development Services
- CreateJS Services
- DevSecOps Services
- SAP Product Lifecycle Management Services
- SAP Hybris Commerce Solutions
- Microsoft Stack Development Services
- Microsoft Teams Consulting Services
- Microsoft Consulting Services
- Dynamics 365 Setup and Customization Services
- Twilio Consulting Services
- Azure Application Development
- Microsoft & Windows SharePoint Services
- Power BI Services
- Microsoft Dynamics
- SAP Support Services
- IT Consulting
- SAP Consulting Services
- ERP Software Development Services
- Business Application Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Web Portal & Vortal Development
- Workflow Software
- Enterprise Application Integration Services
- CRM Consulting Services
- Workday Services
- Salesforce Application Development Services
- IT Service Continuity Management Services
- SAP HANA Cloud Services
- Twilio Flex Services
- SIP Trunking Services
- Application Portfolio Management Services
- Twilio Integration Services
- Brightpearl Integration Services
- SAP Business One Services
- Digital Commerce Services
- Desktop Application Testing Services
- ColdFusion Development Services
- Location Intelligence Services
- SharePoint Development Services
- Spreadsheet Validation Services
- Salesforce Automation Services
- Computer System Validation Services
- Windows 365 Setup Services
- SAP Application Development Services
- Bespoke Software Development Services
- Toktiv - Business VoIP Phone Services
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Services
- Digital Process Automation Services
- .NET Development Services
- Office 365 Services
- Interactive Prototype Services
- Metaverse Enterprise Solutions
- Unified Data Management (UDM) Services
- Digital Query Assistant Services
- SERVICENOW SERVICES
- ServiceNow Consulting Services
- ServiceNow IT Operations Management
- ServiceNow Implementation Services
- ServiceNow IT Business Management
- ServiceNow IT Service Management
- ServiceNow HR Service Delivery
- ServiceNow Resource Management
- ServiceNow Customer Service Management
- ServiceNow Integration Services
- ServiceNow Advisory Services
- ServiceNow Security Operations Services
- ServiceNow Change and Release Management Services
- ServiceNow App Development Services
- SOFTWARE TESTING
- Software Testing Services
- Functional Testing
- Acceptance Test Driven Development Services
- Independent Testing Services
- Beta Testing Services
- DevOps Testing Services
- Network Penetration Testing
- Service-Oriented Architecture Testing Services
- Selenium Testing Services
- Robot Framework Testing Services
- Billing Testing Services
- EDI Testing Services
- Usability Testing Services
- Outcome-based Testing Services
- Happy Path Testing Services
- API Testing Services
- Mobile Testing Services
- Website Testing Services
- CRM Testing Services
- Smoke Testing Services
- System Testing Services
- Web Services Testing
- Cloud Testing Services
- Unit Testing Services
- Integration Testing
- Sanity Testing Services
- Exploratory Testing
- Regression Testing
- Network Testing
- Continuous Integration Testing
- Managed Testing
- Mainframe Testing
- Managed Crowd Testing
- Volume Testing Services
- Recovery Testing Services
- Installation Testing Services
- ETL Testing Services
- SOA and Web Services Testing
- Test Automation
- Types of Software Testing
- Independent Verification & Validation
- Testing Services for Industries
- eCommerce Testing Services
- Embedded Testing Services
- Non-functional Testing
- External Network Penetration Testing
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- Firewall Penetration Testing Services
- Penetration Testing Services
- Test Environment Management Services
- Test Process Improvement Services
- Security Testing Services
- GDPR Compliant Software Testing Services
- Software Testing Project Services
- Managed Quality Assurance Testing Services
- Accessibility Testing Services
- Testing Knowledge Management Services
- Reliability Testing Services
- Compatibility Testing Services
- Stress Testing Services
- Compliance Testing Services
- Localization Testing Services
- Load Testing Services
- Soak Testing
- Performance Testing
- Scalability Testing
- SAP Testing
- Backward Compatibility Testing
- Browser Compatibility Testing
- Risk Management Testing
- Cyber Security Testing
- GUI Testing Services
- Game Testing Services
- VAPT Services
- Social Engineering Services
- Wireless Penetration Testing Services
- Web Application Penetration Testing Services
- User Acceptance Testing Services
- DATABASE SERVICES
- Database Development
- Database Administration
- Database Management
- Database Design
- Database Migration
- MySQL Managed Services
- Cassandra Managed Services
- SQL Server Managed Services
- Apache Ignite Managed Services
- MongoDB Managed Services
- PostgreSQL Managed Services
- GraphDB Managed Services
- ArangoDB Managed Services
- ScyllaDB Managed Services
- Neo4J Managed Services
- CouchDB Managed Services
- PostgreSQL as a Service
- JanusGraph Managed Services
- Patch Management Services
- IT STAFFING
- AngularJs Developers
- Node.js Developers
- OpenCart Developers
- LAMP Professionals
- Java Developers
- MS SQL and .Net Developers
- SEO and SEM Experts
- Android App Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Mobile App Developers
- Oracle Application Developers
- Dedicated Oracle DBAs
- WordPress Developers
- Drupal Developers
- Web Developers
- PHP Developers
- Magento Developers
- Augmented Reality Developers
- Python Developers
- iOS Developers
- iPad App Developers
- Blockchain Developers
- Swift Developers
- iPhone App Developers
- Maximo Developers
- Spring Boot Developers
- Hire Elixir Developers
- Kony App Developers
- Express JS Developers
- Golang Developers
- Hire Svelte JS Developers
- Nuxt.js Developers
- Hire ReactJS Developers
- INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Cybersecurity Countermeasures Services
- Multi-cloud Management Services
- Alibaba Cloud Computing Services
- IT Risk & Security Management
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence Services
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Services
- Cyber Security Assessment Services
- Remote Monitoring Services
- Cloud Integration Services
- Cloud Monitoring Services
- Cloud Application Development
- Digital Forensics Services
- Data Center Services
- Enterprise Security Solutions & Implementation
- IT Support Services
- Active Directory Setup and Migration Services
- Network Management Services
- Microsoft Office 365 Setup and Migration Services
- Infrastructure Application Support Services
- Server Monitoring Services
- Managed IT Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Managed IT Services for Insurance
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Services
- Digital Workplace Services
- Amazon Web Services
- Adobe Creative Cloud Services
- Server Management Services
- Google Cloud Platform Services
- Oracle Cloud Services
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Multi-cloud Services
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- IBM Cloud Managed Services
- Managed Virtualization Services
- Managed Storage Services
- Managed Backup Services
- Managed Application Services
- IT Audit Services
- Data Warehouse as a Service
- BSS Transformation Services
- Application Managed Services
- Network Monitoring Services
- Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services
- Containerization Services
- SOC as a Service
- NOC Monitoring Services
- Azure Synapse Analytics Services
- Amazon Redshift Services
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Services
- Cyber Forensic Services
- Cloud Optimization Services
- Cloud Native Application Development Services
- Data Center Middleware Services
- Managed SIEM Services
- Compromise Assessment Services
- PCI Compliance Services
- Quantum Computing Services
- Virtual CTO Services
- Cloud Enablement Services
- Cyber Security Resilience Services
- Windows 365 Services
- Application Performance Monitoring Services
- Security Risk Assessment Services
- Vulnerability Management Services
- Windows 365 Consulting Services
- Windows 365 Change Management Services
- Windows 365 License Management and Optimization
- Migration To Windows 365 Services
- Digital Workforce Management Services
- Terraform Consulting Services
- Kubernetes Consulting Services
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- Mobile SEO Services
- Search Engine Optimization Services
- Marketing Transformation Services
- Email Marketing Services
- Healthcare Digital Marketing Services
- Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- App Store Optimization Services
- Digital Analytics Services
- Content Marketing Services
- Inbound Marketing Services
- PPC Advertising Services
- Brand Reputation Management Services
- Display Advertising Services
- Affiliate Marketing Services
- Social Media Optimization Services
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Newsletter Campaigns
- Link Building
- Performance Marketing Services
- Real Estate Campaign Management Services
- Corporate Advertising Services
- Video SEO Optimization Services
- Real Estate SEO Services
- Amazon Listing Optimization Services
- Blog Management Services
- Small Business SEO Services
- Customer Analytics Services
- Facebook Ads Management Services
- Enterprise SEO Services
- Law Firm Marketing Services
- Online Reputation Management Services
- Bing Ads Management Services
- Travel SEO Services
- Demand Generation Services
- Data Driven Marketing Services
- Automotive SEO Services
- Real Estate Social Media Services
- Marketing Automation Services
- Magento SEO Optimization Services
- Digital Interactions Services
- ADA Compliance Services
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Aerospace Software Development
- Customs Brokerage Software Development
- Education Software Development
- Banking & Financial Software Development Services
- Travel Portal Development
- Software Development for Healthcare
- Automotive Software Solutions
- Media & Entertainment Software Services
- Recruitment Management Software Development
- Holiday Website Application Development
- Dating App Development Services
- Software Solutions for Consumer Goods Companies
- School Management Software as a Service
- Fashion and Apparel Management Software Development
- Sports App Development Services
- Software Development for the Food and Beverage Industry
- Software Development for ISVs
- Software Development for the Publishing and Advertising Industry
- Augmented Reality Driver Assistance Services
- Automotive Telematics Services
- CLOUD SERVICES
- Hybrid Cloud Services
- Cloud Business Transformation Services
- CIO Advisory Services
- Cloud Security Services
- AZURE CONSULTING
- Azure Managed Services
- Azure Migration Services
- Azure Integration Services
- OTHER SERVICES
- Project Portfolio Management
- Corporate IT Training
- e-Learning Solutions
- Mobile Application Development
- Custom Application Development
- Solution Implementation
- Corporate Training Solutions
- Performance Gap Solutions
- Training Product Development Services
- Moodle Development Services
- Product Demos
- Instructional Design
- Content Development
- Art, Design and Animation
- Open Source Development
- Game Based e-Learning
- Content and Application Porting
- UiPath Consulting Services
- Primavera Consulting Services
- Domo Consulting Services
- Web Analytics
- Dashboard Creation
- Reporting & Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Video and Image Analytics
- Software Setup
- Custom Software
- Campaign Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Web Analyst
- PPC Marketing
- Web Analytics Services To Philippines
- Real Estate Financial Dashboard Solutions
- Clickstream Analytics Services
- Real Estate Data Visualization Services
- Workforce Analytics Services
- SOFTWARE ARTICLES
Custom Software Development : We provide specialized software development. Get more information on our software development services and sub-services .
Mobile app development : we offer specialized software development. get more information on our mobile app development services ., technologies : we offer specialized software development services. get more information on our technologies ., enterprise solutions : we offer specialized software development services. get more information on our enterprise solutions and sub-services ., servicenow services : we offer specialized servicenow services. get more information on our servicenow services ., software testing : we offer specialized software development services. get more information on our software testing services and sub-services ..
- Managed Testing Services
Database Services : We offer specialized software development services. Get more information on our database services and sub-services .
It staffing : we offer specialized software development services. get more information on our it staffing services and staff augmentation services ., infrastructure management services : we offer specialized software development services. get more information on our ims services and sub-services ., digital marketing : we offer specialized digital marketing services. get more information on our digital marketing and sub-services ..
- Digital Transformation
Software Development for Industries : We offer specialized software development services. Get more information on our Software Development for Industries .
Cloud services: we offer specialized software development services. get more information on our cloud services., azure consulting services : we offer specialized software development services. get more information on our azure consulting services ., other services: we offer specialized software development services. get more information on our services., software development articles : our software development services are comprehensive and well-researched. check out our software development articles ..
- Mobile Application Development Articles
- Is React Native the End of Native Development?
- How to Design Your iPad App - 10 Key Tips
- Key features of Android 7.0 Nougat and How it Can Enhance Your App
- 5 Android App Development Mistakes to Avoid
- 5 Ways in Which Social Media Apps Are Reshaping How We Access News
- What Apps of tomorrow will look like?
- 5 Livestreaming Apps to Change the Way the World Consumes Content
- Tips on Submitting Apps to Apple App Store, Google Play
- Is Geotagging the Future of Customer-business Interactions?
- Top 10 Things For Mobile App Security
- Getting Started With AMP
- Location Based Native Advertisements
- 10 Mobile Texting Apps
- Digital Assistants - Siri, Google Now, Cortana
- Hybrid vs Native Apps
- 12 iOS App Predictions for 2016
- 10 Benefits of Custom Mobile App Development
- Advantages of Android App Development for Enterprises
- How to Develop Low Cost Business Apps?
- 12 Best Practices for Mobile Application Testing
- Top 12 Mobile App Development Trends
- Apple's Swift Programming Language Is Now Open Source
- Mobility is Transforming Businesses
- Why Outsource Mobile App Development to India?
- Top 13 Trends in Mobile Game Apps
- 7 Popular Business Applications for Mobile Phones
- Mobile Entertainment App Development
- Best Mobile Apps for Smartphones
- Are Universal Apps the Key to Windows 10 Mobile App Development?
- Mobile Payment Predictions for 2016 and Beyond
- m-commerce Solutions
- Popular Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- 10 Best Android Mobile Apps for Businesses
- iPhone Apps for Better Business Performance
- Mobile Application Tools and Technologies
- Software Development Methodologies
- Software Testing Articles
- Software Testing FAQs
- FAQs on Outsourcing Software Testing to O2I
- Outsource Software Testing to India
- Top 10 Automation Testing Tools
- Infrastructure Management Articles
- Infrastructure Management Services
- IT Staffing Articles
- Outsource IT Staffing Services
- Other Services Articles
- Usecase Modeling for e-Learning
- e-Learning Software
- Internet Based Learning
- Learning Management Systems
- Learning Theories & Instructional Design
- Outsource e-Learning, Product Training & Training CDs
- Benefits of outsourcing e-Learning to O2I
- Why Outsource Instructional Design to India
- General Articles
- What Makes Power BI the Most Intuitive Enterprise Software Solution?
- Everything that You Need to Know about Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Everything You Need to Know About Windows 365
- How Can Outsourcing Software Development Benefit Your Business
- Why Is It Critical to Outsource Your IT Support?
- Friendly Chatbots - Not a Distant Dream Anymore
- DevOps - The Buzzword for 2020
- Is Microservice The Next Trending Technology?
- 7 Trends that Will Revolutionize the Digital and IT Operations Management in 2019
- Top 6 Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Trends for 2019
- Top 10 Trending Technologies for Small Businesses
- Why Is Serverless Cloud Computing the Future of Cloud Infrastructure?
- How Will AI Transform Infrastructure Management?
- 10 Ways IoT is Transforming the Future of Mobile App Development
- AI-based Chatbots in Business: Providing Customer Delight and Driving Growth
- Top 8 Predictions in IoT for 2020
- Future of Machine Learning in 2018 and Beyond
- Top 10 Ways Cloud Computing Can Increase your Business Productivity
- IT Security Management - 10 Best Practices for Automation
- Why Does Your Business Need WebRTC and CloudRTC?
- Understanding the Impact of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin
- 10 Web Development Trends that Will Stay Popular in 2018 and Beyond
- Cloud Migration Strategy - From Assessment & Planning to Migration
- 10 Most Popular Applications of Commercial Drones
- 8 Industries That Can Benefit the Most from Virtual Reality Technology
- Empower Your Business with Top 10 AI Tools
- 7 Ways to Embrace AR for Your Business
- All you Need to Know about Machine Learning
- 8 Ways Businesses Can Benefit from ML
- Technology Forecasts for 2018 That May Interest You as a Software Enthusiast
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. PlayStation VR Headset: Which One Suits You Best?
- BOPUS is here to Stay - 5 Reasons
- 10 Reasons to opt for Digital Mobile Radio (DMR)
- Top 20 Technology Trends for 2018 and Beyond
- Outsourcing Software Development to India
- IT Outsourcing Destination - India or Ukraine
- FAQs - Software Development Services
- Advantages & Disadvantages of SaaS
- Network Outsourcing Services
- Why Do Software Projects Fail?
- 10 Ways to Avoid Software Project Failure
- Offshore Software Development in India
- Social Networking software for entrepreneurs
- Benefits of Outsourcing Software Development
- Smart Card Software
- Pros & Cons of Data Center Outsourcing
- Is MEAN the New LAMP
- Open Source Software Advantages
- Outsource Services Home
- Software Development
Software development case studies.
- IT Services
O2I Helped an Asia-Pacific Client by Implementing the ServiceNow Solution
Outsource2india was contacted by a leading provider of hybrid workplace tools and solutions in the Asia-Pacific region to help them implement the ServiceNow solutions. Our engineers implemented the solutions at cost-effective prices quickly.
O2I Developed a Facility Management App for an Emirati Client to Manage Appointments
Here’s an interesting case study on how we developed a smart facility management app for an Emirati client to book and manage appointments besides creating reports and handling escalations. The app had separate interfaces for staff and customers to consolidate activities and ensure accountability.
O2I Developed API to Automate Transcription of Audio Files for a Hong Kong Startup
We handled a transcription task brought to us by a Hong Kong-based client because they couldn't keep up by running transcriptions online using and ensure quality in each piece of transcribed content
O2I Developed a Technical Walkthrough App for a Belgian Client to Aid Plant Technicians
Let's walk you through the case study that summarizes application development which was tasked upon us by a Belgian client. The intended use of their application is to guide plant workers in tracking and resolving issues through the sitemap. The feature list included the ability to raise and track and close tickets.
O2I Developed a Robust Power BI-based App to Help a Logistics Provider Analyze Data
Outsource2india provided a leading transportation and logistics provider with a Power BI-based app to help it analyze large amounts of data generated from client feedback.
O2I Developed a Video Editing App for Android & iPhone to Edit and Merge Videos
We were contacted by the client to develop custom video editing app for Android and iPhone users. They requested the app to be equipped with an array of editing tools for adding effects, filters, adjusting volume, etc.
O2I Developed Jukebaux Music App to Download Songs from Popular Music Cloud Services Like Apple Music & Spotify
Read the case study on how Outsource2india delivered high-performing music app development services to create a music streaming app - JukeBaux.
Outsource2india Developed Multifunctional Mobile App for Physicians to Save Time & Money
From appointment setting, claims management, data entry, to documenting medical record the whole array of front-office tasks was taken care by a smart multifunctional app developed by Outsource2india. By leveraging this app, physicians could save a considerable amount of time and money by focusing on the practice while the rest was taken care by our user-friendly multi-tabbed app.
Outsource2india Developed a Music App to Create Melodious Playlists
A leading entrepreneur based in the United States was looking for a reliable mobile app development service provider. Our team helped them to develop a music app within a quick time.
Outsource2india Provided Augmented Reality App Development to a London-based Client
A leading London-based client was looking for a reliable augmented reality app development service provider who could help build an app which would aid clients to select the best-looking air conditioner.
O2I Created an iOS Task Management App to Promote Productivity for an Australian Client
Read a case study to learn how Outsource2india developed an iOS-based task management app that was integrated with CometChat to let users exchange texts, audio, and video files. The app we developed allowed users to get real-time updates on profiles and images where image quality remained the same even at 100% magnification.
Outsource2india's Intuitive Application Helped a US Client Identify Plants with Ease
A US client contacted Outsource2india for the creation of a smart app that lets the client's customers upload a picture of plant life and get matching details from the database that holds a collection of more than 300,000 plants. O2I's team created a database of plants and also created an app that lets users take a picture and use the look-up service to find matching details.
O2I Created an Interactive 3D Game App for Android and iOS
An Australian client was looking for a partner who could develop an interactive 3D game app for Android and iOS. Our team of expert mobile app developers at O2I created the required app for the Android and iOS platform within a quick turnaround time.
O2I Created a User-friendly Mobile App to Provide BP Readings
A leading Saudi Arabian client was looking for a mobile app development service provider who could provide a mobile app which would provide BP readings. Our team of mobile app developers created a user-friendly mobile app within a quick turnaround time.
iOS e-Learning App for Hong Kong Client
A Hong Kong based client approached us in order to develop a unique e-Learning app which could help millions of people learn new languages from real tutors sitting halfway across the globe in an enjoyable manner.
Multi-platform Task Management App for an Australian Client
An Australian business approached us to develop a one-of-its-kind task management app which featured real-time collaborations for better business productivity.
Hybrid Mobile and Web App Development for a Saudi Arabian Client
A Saudi Arabian real-estate mogul approached Outsource2india in order to develop a high-quality property management app to ease the life of their business partners as well as their customers and tenants.
Native Mobile Apps and Web App for Customizable Shadow board Creation
A Germany based manufacturer approached us in order to create top-notch native iOS and Android apps, as well as a web app for creating shadow boards.
Windows App Development for Inventory and Order Management
A leading provider of inventory control and production management for manufacturers and wholesale distributors required a mobile solution to track and control warehousing, inventory, sales orders and more.
Arabic iPhone App Development for a Technology Company
The skilled software developers at outsource2india developed an Arabic iPhone app that was not only user-friendly, but also had a real-time flow of data. The migration from the website to the mobile app was quick and seamless, without any downtime.
Mobile App Development to Facilitate Fund Transfer and Payment
The challenge was to create an end-to-end secure fund transfer and payment app for resource constrained devices like mobile phones.
iOS Mobile App Development to Access Security Cameras
The customer needed a solution for their security system allowing them to monitor security cameras using mobile phones.
iPhone App Development for a Company Providing Energy-efficient and Environment-friendly Products
The customer wanted an iPhone app that would help people make energy efficient choices for their home and work place.
iPhone App Development for Tracking Freight & Shipments in Real-time
The customer needed a mobile app which allowed their clients to access accounts, track shipments and get up-to-date real time status information.
Hybrid Android & iOS App Development for Logistics Tracking
Our team of experienced mobile app developers developed unique hybrid iOS and Android app for logistics tracking, allowing customer to improve their trucker operating efficiency & achieve faster reporting for all consignments.
iPad App Development to Offer Different Home Theater Packages to Customers During Field Visit
The customer wanted the sales agents to have prices for quotations and the flexibility of putting together various home theater packages for customers during the field visit.
Project Management App Development to Track Project Status in Real-time
Flatworld mobile app offers real-time visibility & transparency in project management with complete data security. It allows clients to check project status on the go, facilitate quick decision making, & interact with the project lead, whenever required.
iPad App Development to Collect Charity
Our team of software professionals developed first-of-its kind iPad app for a client, which showcases various charity programs and helps donors to make donations online.
Taximobility : iOS & Android Mobile App Development to Facilitate Taxi Booking On the Go
We helped to develop a unique, multiplatform taxi cab application with many inventive features for a client in a short turnaround time.
Android App to Streamline Healthcare Resource Allocation
Team of mobile app developers at Outsource2india developed an android app for a UK-based client to facilitate easy scheduling of healthcare related appointments.
Multi-Functional Travel App Development to Facilitate Bookings
Team at Outsource2india developed a user-friendly travel app with an attractive theme design which integrated all types of travel & hotels bookings and sightseeing services, etc. into one stable platform, and facilitated multiple payment options.
iOS Parking App Based on iBeacon Technology
A UK-based startup approached us in order to create an innovative iOS parking app solution which leveraged iBeacon technology in order to help users find parking spots in a jiffy.
e-commerce Website for an Australian Manufacturer and Retailer
We developed customized e-commerce website for a leading sports manufacturer and retailer that helped him get better search engine rankings and increased online sales.
e-commerce Website for a Socks Manufacturer
Our expert team of web designers created an SEO ready, user-friendly website for an APAC socks manufacturer, allowing him to increase his sales by 100% while seeing a marked increase in his customer base.
User-Friendly OpenCart e-commerce Website for an Acclaimed Boat Manufacturer
Our highly experienced web developers helped design and create an OpenCart based e-commerce solution for a Canadian boat manufacturer, in turn leading to a steady increase in online sales for the client.
e-commerce Platform to Facilitate Selling, Deal-making, and Online Auctioning
The team of web-developers at Outsource2india helped to develop an e-commerce platform to facilitate selling, deal-making, and online auctioning for an e-commerce giant.
Outsource2india Developed a Ticketing Software Using ServiceNow for a US-based Firm
A well-known US-based company was looking for a reliable ServiceNow service provider who could help them to develop a ticketing software. Our team helped them with cost-effective services.
Outsource2india Helped a Data Analytics Company with Power BI Solutions
A well-known data analytics firm was looking for a reliable service provider who could help them implement Power BI solutions. Our team provided the client with cost-effective services.
Outsource2india Provided ServiceNow Solutions to a UAE-based Logistics Firm
A leading UAE-based logistics firm was looking for a reliable ServiceNow solution provider. Our team helped them with quality services in no time.
O2I Established an Office in Manila, Philippines for a UK-based Networking Service Provider
Outsource2india helped a leading UK-based provider of managed services and network solutions set up an office in Manila, Philippines. We took care of all the administrative responsibilities and hired the required talent.
O2I Implemented ServiceNow to Improve Workflow & Catalog for a US-based Client
Here is a comprehensive case study that brings forth the challenges a top infrastructure company based in the US faced and how we enabled them to overcome through service flow enhancement and catalog expansion, using the existing ServiceNow. The results proved great and allowed the client to measure positive progress.
O2I Helped an Italian Company Hire the Right IT Manager for its Indian Operations
Outsource2india helped a leading Italy-based provider of advertising technology solutions to expand their operations into India. We hired the right IT manager to handle the operations at the Kochi office in India.
O2I Developed an Intuitive Learning Platform for a NZ-based Innovative Educator
Outsource2india provided a leading NZ-based provider of solutions for the education sector with software development services. We created an innovative learning platform to benefit students and teachers.
Outsource2india Provided Rule Engine Development to a US-based Startup
A leading US-based startup was looking for a partner who could help them with rule engine development services. Our team provided the client with cost-effective services.
O2I Made Major Upgrades to the Property Management System of a Real Estate Entrepreneur
Outsource2india provided a leading real estate entrepreneur with software revamping and development services. We completely modernized and streamlined the client's property management system.
O2I Upgraded MS Exchange to Office 365 for A Plasma Supplier
Read the case study to understand how a Plasma and frozen serum supplier benefitted by outsourcing MS Exchange to Office 365 upgrade solution rather than doing it via an FTE. We proved our ability to deliver on the promise by meeting all deliverables with the stipulated time.
O2I Offered MS Office 365 Setup and Migration Support to A Mortgage Lender
Read the case study to understand how a mortgage lender received O2I's help in getting MS office 365 configured from scratch and data migrated to the new platform for better productivity at affordable rates. It case study includes the effort taken by us to address the typical concerns within the project.
O2I Developed SaaS Application for US-based Mortgage Lender
The client requested the development of a rule engine for the parametric validation of loan files. The goal was to eliminate data entry errors by automating rule-based functions as it held up their critical resources. The client outsourced the SaaS application development and got the app developed with all the required specifications within the stipulated time.
O2I Offered Development Expertise and Technology Support During Holidays to An Australian Client
Outsource2india provided a managed services model to enhance the client's capabilities to deal with the technical support required during the holidays.
Outsource2india Provided SOA and Web Testing Services to a Leading Financial Institution
A leading financial institution was looking for an SOA and web testing service provider for their student loan website. Our team provided the services within a quick time.
O2I Provided Quality Assurance Services to Montreal-based IT Company by Testing 130 Websites Across 4 Different Browsers
O2I was contacted by a Montreal-based IT company who wanted to test 130 websites across 4 different browsers. We carried out a string of tests involving 280 scenarios.
Outsource2india Provided Corporate IT Training Services to a UK Insurance Provider
O2I was approached by a UK insurance provider who wanted us to provide IT training to their staff as well as handle existing mission critical tasks so that their IT teams can gradually take over the operations. Outsource2india provided round the clock L1 and L2 support handing up to 90% tickets.
Data Security Breach Solutions for an Industrial Automation Company
We made use of digital forensics to stop data theft for a customer. With our extensive reports, our customer was not only able to improve their security posture, but they were also able to efficiently monitor their IT infrastructure.
Security of Cloud-Based Platforms for an HR Consulting Firm
Our information security professionals assessed customer's security policy and found problems in the cloud. After extensive penetration tests, all loopholes were removed & IT best practices were implemented to ensure complete security
Software Testing of SaaS Platform for a Scandinavian Company
We provided software QA testing services to a Scandinavian startup's unique SaaS based mobile dialog platform, ensuring their product got regularly updated with features without any bugs or inconsistencies.
FTE Solution to a Reputed Software Company
Outsource2india helped its client reduce the turnaround time of project delivery, which in turn also reduced their total costs incurred!
IT Helpdesk Services for UK based Insurance Provider
We offered a leading UK based motorcycle insurance provider with custom IT helpdesk services to not only reduce frequent downtimes, but also enhance their overall employee productivity.
O2I Developed AI-enabled Bilingual Healthcare Live Chat App to Elevate Patient Care
Outsource2india developed a live chat app powered by AI to educate patients about elevated iron levels. We designed the app to be more user-centric with the ability to weave contextual replies. We also developed a multilingual interface to respond in English and Arabic.
Outsource2india Developed a Web App for a Leading FMCG Distributor
A well-known FMCG distributor was looking for a reliable and cost-effective web app development company. Our team provided the client with cost-effective services.
Outsource2india Provided Website Revamping Services to a Leading Fuel Filter Manufacturer
A leading fuel dispensing filter manufacturer was looking for a reliable website revamping service provider. Our team helped the client with cost-effective services.
Outsource2india Developed an Application for a Risk Management Firm
A well-known risk management firm was looking for an application development team that would provide them with timely alerts. Our team helped them with cost-effective services.
Outsource2india Developed a Custom Hotel Management Web App for a German Client
To free hoteliers from the grunt work of IT department we were approached a German client to develop a smart and consolidated hotel management app that takes care of integration with 3rd party booking sites, data & payment gateway security, maintenance tracking, experience management, report generation.
Outsource2india Developed a Custom Application for a Chain of Airport Pharmacies
A leading chain of airport pharmacies was looking for an application which would extract their sales data and add it to their reporting tool. Our team developed the application within a quick time.
Outsource2india Provided Custom Application Development to Help Convert Old Books
A leading client was looking for a custom application developer who could help in developing an app to convert old and fragile books. Our team provided the services within a quick time.
Outsource2india Provided Live Chat Services for a Package Delivery Service Provider
A leading US-based package delivery service provider was looking for a custom software development service provider who could integrate live chat services. Our team provided the client with cost-effective services.
Outsource2india Developed Web Portal with Payment Option for World's Largest Logistics Company
O2I was approached by a world's largest logistics company for development of a web portal with flexible payment options. This way, it becomes possible to provide a better experience through increased interaction as well as allowing customers to choose a favorable way to pay for services.
Outsource2india Provided Customized Theme Design for a Top Training Course Provider
O2I was contacted by an Australian training course provider for implementation of feature-rich theme that will identify if the user is an admin or a student. Our developers created a custom theme that met the primary objective and retained all features of the parent theme in the Evolved Theme.
O2I Developed a PaaS Web Application for Self-storage Unit Provider in the US
A US-based self-storage unit provider was looking for a software development service provider to develop a PaaS web application. Our team at O2I developed the required app by incorporating all the requirements of the client within a short time.
Immencity: A Business Networking Platform
Outsource2india developed a high-quality business networking platform for global businesses to connect and find new partners online.
Outsource2india developed a high-quality business networking platform for global businesses to connect and find new partners online. The main aim for this business platform was to help users generate more business, derive business insights, and expand business contacts.
Fulcrum SFA: Development of Sales Automation Tool
Fulcrum SFA allows companies to manage sales leads during the entire sales funnel, and monitor sales performance & conversion ratio. Also, it allows recording of all interactions made with the customers through emails and/or telephone calls.
Fulcrum Invoices : Developed Complete Invoice Management System
Fulcrum Invoices is an innovative, easy to use & quickly deployable cloud-based solution. Its automated invoice processing - from receiving, entry, matching, even printing & sending invoices to your customers ensures cost savings.
e-Learning Platform Development for an IT Organization
Our customized e-Learning solutions helped this IT company set up an e-Learning platform for its employees. We met the customer's requirements within a faster TAT. The customer benefited from significant cost savings by using our services.
e-Learning Platform for a Leading University
We provided customized e-Learning solutions to a leading university in the Middle East. We helped our customer set up a robust e-Learning platform to enable remote learning for its students located in remote geographies.
Toriff : Developed a HS Code Lookup Tool
Toriff leverages Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, also known as HS Code, and has been developed to standardize & simplify the tax levying process in a globally acceptable manner to prevent miscalculated customs duties & penalties.
Developed an Energy-Saving Calculator with a Web-based Interface
Our software team developed a first-of-its kind energy-saving calculator for a leading German motor manufacturing company. The device was built to provide customers with accurate calculations through a web-based interface
Mobile Trigger, Responder and Web App Solution
Read this case study to find out how Outsource2india developed a mobile Trigger, Responder and Web app which worked together to help a user take wedding photographs and enhance them in real-time!
Buffalo Sports - e-commerce Website for an Australian Manufacturer and Retailer
Bio-sox : e-commerce website for a socks manufacturer, developed an e-learning platform for a leading university.
Our customized e-Learning solutions helped a renowned IT company set up an e-Learning platform for its employees. We met the customer's requirements within a quick turnaround time. The customer benefited from significant cost savings by using our services.
Through the use of digital forensics, we helped the customer put a stop to data theft. With our extensive reports, our customer was not only able to improve their security posture, but they were also able to efficiently monitor their IT infrastructure.
Provided FTE Solution to a Reputed Software Company
Our team of information security professionals assessed the customer's security policy and found out the problems in the cloud. After extensive penetration tests, all possible loopholes were removed. Finally, IT best practices were implemented to ensure complete security.
Our team of software professionals developed a first-of-its kind energy-saving calculator for a leading German motor manufacturing company. The device was built to provide customers with accurate calculations through a web-based interface.
Case Study on IT Helpdesk Solutions for UK-based Motorcycle Insurance Provider
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
We respect your privacy. Our Policy .
Live chat with us
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Flatworld Mortgage Solutions LLC
116 Village Blvd, Suite 220, Princeton, NJ 08540
135 Camino Dorado, Suite 7, Napa, CA 94588.
Please note that Internet Explorer version 8.x is not supported as of January 1, 2016. Please refer to this support page for more information.
- Download full issue
Information and Software Technology
Case study research in software engineering—it is a case, and it is a study, but is it a case study, background:.
Case studies are regularly published in the software engineering literature, and guidelines for conducting case studies are available. Based on a perception that the label “case study” is assigned to studies that are not case studies, an investigation has been conducted.
The aim was to investigate whether or not the label “case study” is correctly used in software engineering research.
To address the objective, 100 recent articles found through Scopus when searching for case studies in software engineering have been investigated and classified.
Unfortunately, the perception of misuse of the label “case study” is correct. Close to 50% of the articles investigated were judged as not being case studies according to the definition of a case study.
We either need to ensure correct use of the label “case study”, or we need another label for its definition. Given that “case study” is a well-established label, it is probably impossible to change the label. Thus, we introduce an alternative definition of case study emphasising its real-life context, and urge researchers to carefully follow the definition of different research methods when presenting their research.
- Previous article in issue
- Next article in issue
Cited by (0)
The Role of Digital Assurance in Accessibility and Inclusion
As technology continues to evolve, the importance of accessibility and inclusion in software development has become more critical than ever. Digital Assurance plays a vital role in ensuring that software is accessible and inclusive for users with disabilities or special needs. We will discuss the role of Digital Assurance in accessibility and inclusion, including the challenges faced by users with disabilities and the importance of testing for accessibility.
The Challenges Faced by Users with Disabilities
Importance of testing for accessibility.
Individuals with disabilities face a unique set of challenges when using technology. These challenges can range from physical disabilities, such as blindness or mobility impairments, to cognitive disabilities, such as dyslexia or ADHD. Software that is not designed with accessibility in mind can create significant barriers for these users, limiting their ability to access the same information and services as others.
Testing for accessibility is an essential part of the software development process. It ensures that software is designed with accessibility in mind and that users with disabilities can access and use it effectively. Accessibility testing involves identifying and addressing any barriers that may prevent users with disabilities from accessing or using the software. These barriers can include issues with colour contrast, font size, keyboard navigation, and screen readers.
Also Read : Why QAOps has become an Inevitable process in Software Delivery
Digital Assurance plays a critical role in ensuring that software is accessible and inclusive for users with disabilities or special needs. Here are some techniques that can be used:
- Screen reader testing: Screen readers are software applications that allow visually impaired users to access digital content. Testers can use screen readers to check the accessibility of a website or application.
- Color contrast testing: Color contrast is an important factor in making digital content accessible to users with visual impairments. Testing the color contrast of text and images is crucial to ensure that the content is easily readable for everyone.
- Keyboard-only testing: Some users with disabilities may not be able to use a mouse or touch screen. Testing with only a keyboard can help identify any barriers that might prevent keyboard-only users from accessing and using the digital product.
- Focus testing: Testing the focus order of interactive elements such as links, buttons, and form fields is important to ensure that users with disabilities can navigate through the digital product using keyboard or screen reader.
- Captioning and transcription testing: Captioning and transcription are important for making audio and video content accessible to users who are deaf or hard of hearing. Testing the accuracy and quality of captions and transcriptions is crucial for ensuring accessibility.
- User testing with diverse participants: It is important to test the digital product with a diverse group of users, including people with disabilities. Observing and gathering feedback from these users can provide valuable insights into how accessible and inclusive the digital product is.
- Automated accessibility testing: There are many tools available that can automatically test the accessibility of digital products. While automated testing is not a replacement for manual testing, it can help identify potential accessibility issues early in the development process. Some of the tools are:
- Axe : Axe is a free accessibility testing tool that integrates with popular web browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. It provides detailed reports on accessibility issues and recommendations for fixing them.
- WAVE : WAVE is a web accessibility evaluation tool developed by WebAIM. It can be used to evaluate web pages for accessibility issues, and it provides visual feedback and suggestions for how to fix them.
- AChecker : AChecker is an online accessibility checker that can be used to scan web pages for accessibility issues. It provides detailed reports on accessibility issues and recommendations for fixing them.
- Tenon : Tenon is an automated accessibility testing tool that can be used to scan web pages and software applications for accessibility issues. It provides detailed reports on accessibility issues and recommendations for fixing them.
- Accessibility Insights: Accessibility Insights is a free accessibility testing tool from Microsoft that can be used to evaluate web pages and software applications for accessibility issues. It provides detailed reports on accessibility issues and recommendations for fixing them.
Overall, using a combination of these techniques can help ensure that digital products and services are accessible and inclusive for everyone.
One great example is Apple, that has made significant strides in accessibility and inclusion testing for users with disabilities or special needs.
It has been said that Apple’s VoiceOver feature, a screen reader that enables users who are blind or visually impaired to use their Apple devices, has helped the company gain market share among those who are blind or visually impaired. In the United States, only 5% of people who are blind or visually impaired use Android phones, according to a 2012 report by the National Federation of the Blind.
Similarly, Apple’s Switch Control feature, which allows users with physical disabilities to control their device using external switches or a keyboard, has also been praised for its accessibility. In a 2017 study conducted by the research firm Fluent, 81% of disabled users reported that they were likely to purchase an Apple product because of its accessibility features.
Have inquiries about what we do? Contact our experts so they can assist you better.
Digital Assurance engineers can help in identifying and addressing accessibility barriers in software. Collaboration between Software testers, design and development teams is also essential to ensure that accessibility is integrated into the software’s design and functionality. By making software accessible and inclusive, we can ensure that all users can access the same information and services, promoting greater equality and inclusivity for all.
I'm a software tester who loves bugs more than a kid loves candy. I find joy in breaking things, so you don't have to!
How Data Analytics Is Transforming the BFSI Sector
Frontend to Backend: How Full Stack Technology Can Help You Build Custom application Development
How to Enhance Healthcare Applications with QA in Data Segregation Frameworks: Indiums’ Expertise
IoT Testing Challenges and Solutions: Overcoming the Unique Obstacles of IoT Testing
IoT Security Testing: Exploring Techniques for Detecting Vulnerabilities and Ensuring the Security of IoT Devices
Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.
Thank you for reaching out to Sigma Software! Please fill the form below. Our team will contact you shortly.
Ar gamification app development for a shopping mall.
Our team created an AR app transforming the mall into a gamified playground where visitors can play multiple AR games (collect coins, take quizzes, etc.) to gain points and win amazing prizes.
- #Gaming Solutions
- #Software Product Development
- #App Development
- #Turnkey Project Outsourcing
- #UI/UX Design
Competency-Based Training & Assessment Tool Development
We developed a software solution automating competence assessment in a real-life training environment for IATA to improve Dangerous Goods handling by aviation personnel.
- #E-Learning Solutions
- #Cloud solutions
- #Integration Platforms
- #DevOps Outsourcing
- #Establishing Quality Process
- #Information Security
High-Load Real-Time Analytics Platform Development for Aol
Sigma Software delivered data platform engineering and development services building an analytics platform that processes 2.5 million events per second and is used by over 30K companies globally
- #Advertising Solutions
- #BI and Big Data
- #CTO services & Tech Reviews
- #Software Testing
- #Support & Maintenance
Innovative Street Lighting Platform for Smart Cities
Development of an IoT device management software and commissioning mobile app for smart streetlight networks control & management
- #Information Technology
- #IoT Solutions
- #Mobile Solutions
- #Web Development
- #Embedded Development
Enhanced Patient Recruitment System for AstraZeneca
The patient recruitment system is intended for centralized patient database management and analysis to determine the patients suitable and available for clinical studies for AstraZeneca researches. The goal of the project was to systematize and enhance the process of COPD patients’ information gathering and recruiting for studies.
- #B2B and B2C Portals
- #Business Process Automation
- #Business Systems
- #UI/UX Consulting
Autonomous Driving System for Knorr-Bremse
The goal of the project was to deliver components for Autonomous Yard Maneuvering solution supporting an autonomous truck driving and showing how the truck may be controlled within a truck yard by its driver, with the yard operator and loader communicating and managing the truck loading and unloading process from their mobile devices and computers. The delivery of the Sigma Software team included Yard Server, Yard Operator web interface, and Mobile applications for Driver and Loader.
- #Mobile Development
13 Years of Custom ECM Software Development
The remote team developing and enhancing Platina's product since 2008. As of today, Platina accounts for about 40% of all Swedish ECM market and is used in 80% of all government institutions in Sweden
- #Document Management & Archiving
Self-Service Advertising Platform for DanAds
Sigma Software helped DanAds startup implement and develop the idea of a self-service advertising platform by transforming it into a leading enterprise-level solution used by global publishers and brands all over the world.
Educational Social Media App Development for Mindvalley
Sigma Software has delivered full-cycle development services to create a social network app that enables Mindvalley connections community to connect with each other, stay updated with the latest events, and even host own meetups
Travel App Development and Infrastructure Optimization
Our team developed a smart travel booking app powered by ML & Big Data technologies and helped the Client cut costs through infrastructure optimization and migration to DigitalOcean.
B2B and B2C Portal for Volvo Penta
Striving to get the most out of online sales Volvo Penta decided to create an all-in-one comprehensive e-commerce portal for B2B and B2C spare parts sales. Since Sigma Software has already delivered several smaller projects to this solution provider, it was contracted to support the company in developing e-com portal for Volvo Penta.
- #Dev Centers & Teams
Unity Software Development for Online Community Platform
Sigma Software team delivered an SDK that enables Unity game development companies to extend their games with online community functionality out-of-the-box
- #Cloud Cost Optimization
- #Software Migration & Integration
- #Financial Solutions
- #Construction/Real Estate
- #Finance and Banking
- #Streaming Media
- Free Samples >
- Type of Paper >
Software Case Studies Samples That Help You Write Better, Faster & with Gusto
Crafting Case Studies on Software is so much simpler and fun when you have a competently written example piece right in front of you. Luckily, WePapers.com offers you unlimited access to free Software Case Studies repository you can use to thrive in the writing game. Each Case Study example may serve as a source of inspiration for fresh topic ideas; or a spot where you can find most notable writing techniques; or a template you can mirror when structuring your own text. More broadly, not only our resource can enable you to develop an exceptional Software paper but also polish your writing skills and bolster your expertise.
Alternative method to get the most of the WePapers writing help service is to order an entirely original Software Case Study sample composed by an expert author according to your individual instructions and then use it as a template for your own work.
DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE!
Apply a discount code
Get 11% Off
No thanks, I don't want to save money
- Institutions & Businesses
- Wiley: Consumer
- Institutions and Businesses
- Search By Subject
- Browse Textbooks
- Knewton Alta
- Test Prep (View All)
- CPA Review Courses
- CFA® Program Courses
- CMA® Exam Courses
- CMT Review Courses
- Brands And Imprints (View All)
- Jossey Bass
- The Leadership Challenge
- Research Libraries
- Wiley Online Library
- Cochrane Library
- Open Access Journals
- Journal Collections (View All)
- Current Protocols
- Ernst and Sohn
- Hindawi Journals
- Special Collections
- Wiley Science Solutions
- Wiley Digital Archives
- Wiley Analytical Sciences
- Trending on Wiley
- Listen: This Study Shows Podcast
- An Article Free Future
- Research Supercharged by AI
- Introducing Research Exchange, Our New Submission Platform for Authors
- Publish My Research
- Author Services
- Find A Journal
- Open Access
- Publish My Book
- Wiley Editing Services
- Diversity is Not Enough
- What's Transparent Peer Review and How Can it Benefit You?
- A New Ecosystem of Scientific Sharing and What it Would Mean
- Preprints and Trust in Peer Review: A Q&A With Alberto Pepe of Authorea
- Classroom Resources
- Course Materials
- Learning Resources
- Wiley Efficient Learning
- Advancement Courses
- Degree Accelerator
- Re-Entering the Classroom in a Time of Trauma and Stress
- Cultivating an Inclusive Learning Experience
- Wiley "Stay the Course Grant" Winners Tell Their Stories
- 4 Things to Consider When Choosing an Online Platform That's Right for You
- Career Solutions
- Wiley Researcher Academy
- Diversity in Research Jobs
- Search by Subject
- Personal Career Development Books
- Teach Yourself Visually
- Determine Your Organization’s Digital Skills Level
- Limitless? What Can We Really Expect from 5G?
- The Need for Entrepreneurship in Sustainable Chemistry
- Art in the Anthropocene: What Do Art and Sustainability Have in Common?
- For Individuals
- For Institutions & Businesses
- Wiley Network
- About Wiley
- Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
- Leadership Team
- Cookie Preferences
- United States
- New Zeleand
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Dummies Build your skills with trusted guides and expert how to's
- JK Lasser Easy-to-use tax guide
- Jossey Bass Improve student outcomes through meaningful teacher development
- The Leadership Challenge Leadership practices that lead to a more effective and engaged organization
- General & Introductory Computer Science
- Software Engineering
Case Study Research in Software Engineering: Guidelines and Examples
Download Product Flyer
Description, about the author, permissions, table of contents.
Print on Demand
Per Runeson , Martin Host , Austen Rainer , Bjorn Regnell
ISBN: 978-1-118-10435-4 April 2012 256 Pages
- E-Book Starting at just $68.00
- Print Starting at just $84.95
Request permission to reuse content from this site
PART I CASE STUDY METHODOLOGY
1 INTRODUCTION 3
1.1 What is a Case Study? 3
1.2 A Brief History of Case Studies in Software Engineering 5
1.3 Why a Book on Case Studies of Software Engineering? 6
1.4 Conclusion 9
2 BACKGROUND AND DEFINITION OF CONCEPTS 11
2.1 Introduction 11
2.2 Research Strategies 11
2.3 Characteristics of Research Strategies 13
2.3.1 Purpose 13
2.3.2 Control and Data 14
2.3.3 Triangulation 15
2.3.4 Replication 16
2.3.5 Inductive and Deductive Enquiries 16
2.4 What Makes a Good Case Study? 17
2.5 When is the Case Study Strategy Feasible? 19
2.6 Case Study Research Process 20
2.7 Conclusion 21
3 DESIGN OF THE CASE STUDY 23
3.1 Introduction 23
3.2 Elements of the Case Study Design 24
3.2.1 Rationale for the Study 24
3.2.2 Objective of the Study 24
3.2.3 Cases and Units of Analyses 26
3.2.4 Theoretical Framework 29
3.2.5 Research Questions 30
3.2.6 Propositions and Hypotheses 31
3.2.7 Concepts 32
3.2.8 Methods of Data Collection 32
3.2.9 Methods of Data Analysis 33
3.2.10 Case Selection 33
3.2.11 Selection of Data 35
3.2.12 Data Definition and Data Storage 36
3.2.13 Quality Control and Assurance 36
3.2.14 Maintaining the Case Study Protocol 37
3.2.15 Reporting and Disseminating the Case Study 38
3.3 Legal, Ethical, and Professional Issues 40
3.4 Conclusion 45
4 DATA COLLECTION 47
4.1 Introduction 47
4.2 Different Types of Data Source 47
4.2.1 Classification of Data Sources 47
4.2.2 Data Source Selection 49
4.3 Interviews 50
4.3.1 Planning Interviews 50
4.3.2 The Interview Session 52
4.3.3 Postinterview Activities 53
4.4 Focus groups 54
4.5 Observations 56
4.6 Archival Data 57
4.7 Metrics 58
4.8 Conclusion 60
5 DATA ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION 61
5.1 Introduction 61
5.2 Analysis of Data in Flexible Research 62
5.2.1 Introduction 62
5.2.2 Level of Formalism 64
5.2.3 Relation to Hypotheses 65
5.3 Process for Qualitative Data Analysis 65
5.3.1 Introduction 65
5.3.2 Steps in the Analysis 66
5.3.3 Techniques 68
5.3.4 Tool support 70
5.4 Validity 71
5.4.1 Construct Validity 71
5.4.2 Internal Validity 71
5.4.3 External Validity 71
5.4.4 Reliability 72
5.5 Improving Validity 72
5.6 Quantitative Data Analysis 74
5.7 Conclusion 76
6 REPORTING AND DISSEMINATION 77
6.1 Introduction 77
6.2 Why Report and Disseminate 78
6.3 The Audience for the Report 79
6.4 Aspects of the Case Study to Report and Disseminate 80
6.5 When to Report and Disseminate 81
6.6 Guidelines on Reporting 82
6.6.1 The Generic Content of an Academic Report 82
6.6.2 Reporting Recommendations from Evaluative Case Studies 84
6.6.3 Reporting to Stakeholders, Including Sponsor(s) 85
6.6.4 Reporting the Context of the Case Study 87
6.6.5 Reporting to Students 89
6.6.6 Ad Hoc and Impromptu Reporting 90
6.7 Formats and Structures for a Report 91
6.8 Where to Report 94
6.9 Ethics and Confidentiality 94
6.10 Conclusion 95
7 SCALING UP CASE STUDY RESEARCH TO REAL-WORLD SOFTWARE PRACTICE 97
7.1 Introduction 97
7.2 The Aims of Scaling up Case Studies 98
7.3 Dimensions of Scale 99
7.4 Longitudinal Case Studies 100
7.5 Multiple Case Studies 102
7.5.1 Multiple Cases and Replications 102
7.5.2 Selecting the Cases 104
7.6 Multiresearcher Case Studies 105
7.7 Conclusion 107
8 USING CASE STUDY RESEARCH 109
8.1 Introduction 109
8.2 Reading and Reviewing Case Studies 109
8.2.1 Development of Checklists 110
8.2.2 Checklists for Conducting Case Study Research 111
8.2.3 Checklists for Reading and Reviewing Case Studies 111
8.2.4 Development of Practice 111
8.3 Identifying and Synthesizing Use Case Research 111
8.3.1 Identifying Primary Studies 112
8.3.2 Synthesis of Evidence from Multiple Case Studies 113
8.3.3 Current State of Synthesis 117
8.4 The Economics of Case Study Research 118
8.4.1 Costs and Benefits of Evaluation Techniques 119
8.4.2 Evaluation of the DESMET Methodology 119
8.4.3 Frameworks for Organizing Methods of Evaluation 119
8.5 Specializing Case Study Research for Software Engineering 121
8.5.1 The Longitudinal Chronological Case Study Research Strategy 122
8.5.2 Controlled Case Studies 123
8.6 Case Studies and Software Process Improvement 123
8.7 Conclusion 125
PART II EXAMPLES OF CASE STUDIES
9 INTRODUCTION TO CASE STUDY EXAMPLES 129
9.1 Introduction 129
10 CASE STUDY OF EXTREME PROGRAMMING IN A STAGE–GATE CONTEXT 133
10.1 Introduction 133
10.1.1 Methodological Status 133
10.2 Case Study Design 134
10.2.1 Rationale 134
10.2.2 Objectives 134
10.2.3 Cases and Units of Analysis 135
10.2.4 Theoretical Frame of Reference 136
10.2.5 Research Questions 136
10.3 Planning 136
10.3.1 Methods of Data Collection 136
10.3.2 Selection of Data 137
10.3.3 Case Selection Strategy 137
10.3.4 Case Study Protocol 137
10.3.5 Ethical Considerations 137
10.4 Data Collection 139
10.5 Data Analysis 139
10.5.1 Threats to Validity 144
10.6 Reporting 144
10.6.1 Academics 144
10.6.2 Practitioners 144
10.7 Lessons Learned 146
11 TWO LONGITUDINAL CASE STUDIES OF SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT 149
11.1 Introduction 149
11.2 Background to the Research Project 149
11.3 Case Study Design and Planning 150
11.3.1 Rationale 150
11.3.2 Objective 150
11.3.3 Definition of the Case 150
11.3.4 Units of Analyses 151
11.3.5 Theoretical Frame of Reference and Research Questions 151
11.3.6 Case Selection 151
11.3.7 Replication Strategy 152
11.3.8 Case Study Protocol 152
11.3.9 Quality Assurance, Validity, and Reliability 152
11.3.10 Legal, Ethical, and Professional Considerations 153
11.4 Data Collection 154
11.4.1 Sources of Data 154
11.5 Data Analysis 157
11.6 Reporting 159
11.6.1 Internal Reporting of Results 160
11.6.2 Dissemination of Artifacts 160
11.7 Lessons Learned 160
12 AN ITERATIVE CASE STUDY OF QUALITY MONITORING 163
12.1 Introduction 163
12.2 Case Study Design 164
12.2.1 Objectives 164
12.2.2 Cases and Units of Analysis 165
12.2.3 Theoretical Frame of Reference 165
12.2.4 Research Questions 165
12.3 Planning 165
12.3.1 Methods of Data Collection 165
12.3.2 Case Selection Strategy 167
12.3.3 Case Study Protocol 167
12.3.4 Ethical Considerations 167
12.3.5 Data Collection 168
12.3.6 Exploratory Study 168
12.3.7 Confirmatory Study 168
12.3.8 Explanatory Study 168
12.4 Data Analysis 169
12.5 Reporting 169
12.6 Lessons Learned 169
13 A CASE STUDY OF THE EVALUATION OF REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT TOOLS 171
13.1 Introduction 171
13.2 Design of the Case Study 172
13.2.1 Rationale 172
13.2.2 Objective 172
13.2.3 The Case and Its Context 173
13.2.4 The Units of Analyses 174
13.2.5 Theoretical Framework 175
13.2.6 Research Questions 175
13.2.7 Propositions, Concepts, and Measures 175
13.2.8 Case Study Protocol 175
13.2.9 Methods of Data Collection 176
13.2.10 Methods of Data Analysis 176
13.2.11 Case Selection Strategy 177
13.2.12 Data Selection Strategy 177
13.2.13 Replication Strategy 177
13.2.14 Quality Assurance, Validity, and Reliability 177
13.3 Data Collection 178
13.4 Data Analysis 179
13.5 Reporting and Dissemination 180
13.6 Lessons Learned 181
14 A LARGE-SCALE CASE STUDY OF REQUIREMENTS AND VERIFICATION ALIGNMENT 183
14.1 Introduction 183
14.2 Case Study Design 184
14.2.1 Rationale 184
14.2.2 Objectives 184
14.2.3 Cases and Units of Analysis 185
14.2.4 Theoretical Frame of Reference 186
14.2.5 Research Questions 187
14.3 Planning 188
14.3.1 Methods of Data Collection 189
14.3.2 Case Selection Strategy 190
14.3.3 Selection of Data 191
14.3.4 Case Study Protocol 191
14.3.5 Ethical Considerations 192
14.4 Data Collection 192
14.5 Data Analysis 193
14.6 Lessons Learned 195
14.6.1 Effort Estimation Lessons 195
14.6.2 Design and Planning Lessons 196
14.6.3 Data Collection Lessons 197
14.6.4 Data Analysis Lessons 198
14.6.5 Reporting Lessons 199
14.6.6 A General Lesson 199
Appendix A: CHECKLISTS FOR READING AND REVIEWING CASE STUDIES 203
A.1 Design of the Case Study 203
A.2 Data Collection 204
A.3 Data Analysis and Interpretation 204
A.4 Reporting and Dissemination 204
A.5 Reader’s Checklist 205
Appendix B: EXAMPLE INTERVIEW INSTRUMENT (XP) 207
Appendix C: EXAMPLE INTERVIEW INSTRUMENT (REVV) 209
Appendix D: EXAMPLE OF A CODING GUIDE 213
D.1 Coding Instructions 213
D.2 Codes 214
D.2.1 High Level Codes: Research Questions 214
D.2.2 Medium Level Codes: Categories 216
D.2.3 Coding Example 216
Appendix E: EXAMPLE OF A CONSENT INFORMATION LETTER 219
Software Development 41 Case Studies 4.8 (474 Ratings) See Case Studies Visit Website Beyond Beyond is a design and technology ideas company. They help ambitious companies create market value with design and technology based products and strategies, and establish the methods and mindsets… Software Development 13 Case Studies 4.8 (902 Ratings)
Software development case studies We love to show off examples of web and mobile applications that we've developed for our clients. In addition to betting projects (in which we specialize), here you will also find applications from the financial, healthcare, IoT industries and additionally, some solutions for startups.
The best software development case studies are fueled by deep technology expertise and the ability to perform scaled agile development through applied innovation, creative strategy and quality engineering. Each agile software development case study outlines the business challenge presented, the Nexient solution, the implementation of functional ...
Software Development Case Studies | Diceus Case studies Here are more than 120 projects we accomplished for our clients. Browse to find case studies related to your industry, the required expertise, or services. Expertise Office 365 Oracle Robotics process automation (RPA) Wearables Australia Austria Canada Denmark Estonia Georgia Germany Norway
IIOT Realtime. Cloud App Development to Manage Clinical Studies for Research University. Mobile App & API Development for Clinical Research Center. Application Modernization For Medical Lab. Power BI Visualization Solution for Ink Manufacturer. Advanced Analytics Solution For Energy Provider. Custom EMR Application For Wound Care.
Acumium is a Madison, Wisconsin-based digital marketing and web development agency founded in 2001 by Dan Costello. They are a company of business savvy designers, software developers, marketers and…. Software Development. 65 Case Studies. 4.8 (1340 Ratings) See Case Studies. Visit Website.
Software development case study examples At McKenna Consultants we are proud to work on some exciting and ground-breaking software development projects. These are some software development case study examples based on: Cloud Solutions The Internet of Things Mobile Apps System Integration Web Portals
Case Studies - Software Development Company Portfolio Case Studies The power of innovation and commitment to make the best software bring us success in our projects. You can read up on Orient Software's past projects and our practices here. Home Case Studies The Leading Hospitality Management Solution Provider in Southeast Asia.
Case Study in Web Development Using clear and consistent processes for software development services, we create web-based solutions that users love. At XB Software, we believe that a powerful IT solution is able to transform your business and bring significant profits. Let's Discuss Your Project Home Case Study in Web Development Industries
View case studies of MobiDev, a custom software development company with expertise in Mobile & Web development and UI/UX design with integrated AR, DS/ML and IoT solutions.
Outsourcing of Web-based Software Development for Aviation Insurance During a 4-year outsourcing engagement, ScienceSoft's team collaborated on the modernization of a 20-year-old legacy aviation insurance web application, replacing outdated non-maintainable technologies with moderns ones and optimizing its functionality. LEARN MORE
Reservoir optimal operation considering aquatic ecological protection is a hot topic in current research. This paper proposes an improved minimum monthly average runoff method (IMMR) for calculating environmental flow and an improved invasive weed optimization algorithm (IIWO) for optimizing complex problems. An integrated software consists of three modules, which is developed in this paper, i ...
Free Tom Randall's Halloween Party Essay Example. A1. A negative perception of Thomas Randall and his friends may have shaped Helen Brook's perceptual lens. She lives downstairs from the defendant and they continually bother her with her parties; she says they "tend to be noisy and keep late hours". The day of the incident, they were ...
The lesson to learn from these software development life cycle phases for the example case study is that the speed of development would depend heavily on how well you prepare. Depending on the scale of the project, you might be looking at different timelines for the development stage.
Here's a case study that demonstrates the application of systems thinking in the information technology sector: Case Study: Improving Software Development Process. Context: A software development ...
Aside to software development, Inwedo supported us in the overall product design - the latter being a critical step in our process. Arkadiusz Kluk Planing Manager In the ultra-fresh food industry (shelf life up to 8 days), production planning is one of the most crucial and complex company operations.
Software Development Case Studies | SEVEN Read our Case Studies in custom software development. Web and Mobile apps for Healthcare, eCommerce, Startups, Dating, Construction and more. About Us We are SEVEN, established in 2007 and chosen by 100+ clients. We have a proven expertise in the IT outsourcing and outstaffing services.
How one American state implemented successful health-insurance reform. October 2014 - This 2014 Case Study examines how two Sparx Systems partners - including a major global consulting firm - used Sparx software to help one American state government build an Health Insurance Exchange that was totally successful in its mission from the first day ...
The Customer gave the go-ahead. First of all, our team upgraded the Dynamics 365 Sales app to the latest ninth version. Then we performed a series of minor (but multiple) Dynamics customizations of business logic, grids and buttons to reflect the specifics of the Customer's business. We created two functional modules — a configurator of ...
Case studies. Our clients are ranging from Fortune 500 to Forbes 50, spanning on 3 continents and more than 10 countries and we can offer excellent software development opportunities for their business. Our customers are also coming from different industries with different values and expectations.
Software Development Case Studies All Mobile App e-commerce IT Services Web App O2I Helped an Asia-Pacific Client by Implementing the ServiceNow Solution Outsource2india was contacted by a leading provider of hybrid workplace tools and solutions in the Asia-Pacific region to help them implement the ServiceNow solutions.
Case Studies Get to know us as a custom software development company by having a look at the growing collection of our successfully completed projects. You can see the vast showcases of the utilization of our software by our customers and end-users in this section. Solutions: CRM & Customer Engagement ERP & Asset Management
The case study definition provided by Runeson etal. includes five essential aspects, which are common to several other definitions: • Empirical enquiry or investigation is also covered byRobson  andYin . The empirical aspect is not covered explicitly in the definition byBenbasat et al. . •
As technology continues to evolve, the importance of accessibility and inclusion in software development has become more critical than ever. Digital Assurance plays a vital role in ensuring that software is accessible and inclusive for users with disabilities or special needs. ... Case Study. One great example is Apple, that has made ...
Detailed Sigma Software case studies in various industries for corporate customers, product houses, startups, or consulting companies. Services Services Software Development Product Development Application Development Dedicated Teams DevOps Consulting Embedded and IoT Support & Maintenance Design & Testing UI/UX Design Website Design & Development
Crafting Case Studies on Software is so much simpler and fun when you have a competently written example piece right in front of you. Luckily, WePapers.com offers you unlimited access to free Software Case Studies repository you can use to thrive in the writing game. Each Case Study example may serve as a source of inspiration for fresh topic ...
Based on their own experiences of in-depth case studies of software projects in international corporations, in this book the authors present detailed practical guidelines on the preparation, conduct, design and reporting of case studies of software engineering. ... 8.2 Reading and Reviewing Case Studies 109. 8.2.1 Development of Checklists 110 ...