- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android and iPhone in 2023
Try Movavi Clips!
- Cut videos and remove unwanted fragments
- Create slideshows from your photos
- Apply filters and transitions
- Add music and captions
- Help Center
When you want to turn the photos on your Android or iOS device into something more entertaining, install a slideshow app that lets you create stunning photo slideshows. Slideshow apps let you create spectacular slideshows, complete with fun transitions and beautiful background music, out of all the photos you've taken with your phone or tablet. In this article, we'll look at the best photo slideshow apps available today – including the best slideshow apps for Android and the best slideshow apps for iOS devices.
All-around best value for creating engaging slideshows
MoShow Slideshow Photo & Video
Creating looping Instagram videos
Different social media formats
Turning your phone into a digital photo frame
Photo SlideShow Maker
Basic photo editing
Combining photos and videos
Smart cropping of faces
Easiest to use
Photo Slideshow Director
Creating music videos
Slideshow Add Music to Photos
Adding transitions and animations
Adding text and captions
Best slideshow apps with music for Android and iOS
Many of the most popular photo and video slideshow apps are available in both Android and iOS versions. These apps let you convert the photos stored on your device into dazzling audio/video slideshows.
1. Movavi Clips ( iOS & Android )
Compatibility : iOS & Android
Best for : All-around best value for creating engaging slideshows
Movavi Clips is an easy-to-use slideshow maker app available for both Android and iOS phones. You can use Movavi Clips to quickly transform your photos into unique photo slideshows. All you have to do is upload your photos and videos from your phone's gallery, add transition effects, and choose which musical background you want. Use the built-in audio mixer to overlay the music you choose and adjust the music volume. Movavi Clips lets you easily create and upload Facebook and YouTube videos, as well as Instagram stories.
Movavi Clips is free with a premium version available for $3.49 per month. The premium version lets you export videos with no watermarks and includes new sticker packs, free feature updates, and high-priority technical support. Whichever version you choose, there are multiple tutorials on the Movavi website help you learn how to use the app.
Intuitive interface with no ads
Powerful slideshow creation tools
Lacks some features of interest to pro users
2. MoShow Slideshow Photo & Video ( iOS & Android )
Best for : Looping Instagram videos
MoShow is an easy-to-use slideshow generator with many free features. The app's interface is very clear and user-friendly and makes it easy to share your memories with friends, family, and social media. It's as simple as putting your photos into a selected style and then previewing the results on your display of choice.
MoShow has a free version with limited functionality and watermarked videos. To remove the watermarks and add more features, including unlimited photos in slideshows, subscribe to the VIP version for $5.99 per month.
Wide variety of slideshows to choose from
Videos that loop and square templates for Instagram
Need paid version for access to all features
Video length is limited to 30 seconds in the free version
3. PicPlayPost ( iOS & Android )
Compatibility : iOS & Android
Best for : Different social media formats
Do you need slideshow builder with photo editing capabilities? If so, then PicPlayPost is the app for you! PicPlayPost will let you quickly create an amazing video montage that can include photos in JPG and GIF formats as well as home videos. You can trim, speed up, or slow down the videos you include. Each collage can be up to 10 minutes long in HD or 4K quality in the proper aspect ratios for TikTok, Snap, and YouTube – and Instagram's 9-frame live picture collages.
PicPlayPost's free version has limited functionality. For full functionality, including the ability to create videos up to 30 minutes long, subscribe to the Pro version for $6.99 per month.
Can create video wallpaper
Customized aspect ratios and resolution for all social media
Not suitable for less powerful devices
Free version has five-minute limit on slideshows
4. Videoshop ( iOS & Android )
Best for : Professional use
Videoshop is a professional slideshow maker and video editing app that can help you transform your beautiful pictures into high-quality videos. This app includes an extensive collection of filters, transitions, and text settings. Videoshop also has a variety of advanced options, including tilt shift and color adjustment, to make your slideshows look more professional.
The basic version of Videoshop is free, but to get access to all the advanced features you'll probably want the Pro version, which costs $3.99 per month.
Many professional options
More than 700,000 licensed song samples in Music Library
Many advanced features only available in paid Pro version
Interface isn't customizable
5. Viva Video ( iOS & Android )
Compatibility : iOS & Android
Best for : Video editing
Viva Video is a powerful slideshow maker and video editing app that you can use for creating and sharing awesome slideshow movies. This video editor has a number of useful features for better slideshows, including special effects, stickers, and a built-in music library.
Viva Video is available for free but with limited functionality. Subscribe to the VIP version for $6.99 per month to create higher-quality videos and remove watermarks.
Built-in music library
Stickers and special effects
Some features only available with the paid version
Occasional export problems
Best photo slideshow apps for Android only
If you have a Samsung, Google, or another Android smartphone, here are five of the best apps for making movies from photos and videos.
Compatibility : Android
Best for : Turning your phone into a digital photo frame
If you already have some experience in slideshow making and video editing in general, then you should give Dayframe a try. This app has a ton of advanced editing features to make your slideshow look like a professionally edited film. It also seamlessly pulls photos from Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks. You can also use Dayframe to turn your smartphone into a digital photo frame.
Dayframe is a free app available for all Android devices.
Pulls photos from Facebook and other social networks
Also includes photo browser and screensaver
The interface is a little complicated
Best for : Combining photos and videos
Pixgram has an easy-to-grasp interface so that even beginners can create quick and easy slideshows. It also has a large collection of filters and effects to make your photos shine and the built-in collection of background music will help you add the perfect audio track. Pixgram also lets you put pictures together with videos to turn your slideshow into an awesome movie.
Pixgram is a free app, although various in-app purchases are available for $1.99 apiece.
Easy to use
Good selection of filters and effects
Has some minor glitches
Not good for cropping photos
8. Photo SlideShow Maker
Best for : Basic photo editing
SlideShow Maker is a good application for those who want to make simple story albums for their photos without expending a lot of effort. Creating a slideshow is a simple drag-and-drop operation. The software has all the basic tools, including filters and frames, as well as an easy-to-use photo editor for photography lovers.
SlideShow Maker is a free app for all Android devices.
Lacks advanced functionality
9. Scoompa Video
Best for : Customized slideshows
Scoompa Video will help you impress your friends and relatives with creative slideshow movies. All you need to do is add your photos and videos from your phone's photo gallery, enhance your pictures with filters, overlay captions, import your music, and that’s it. This easy-to-use app also lets you apply stickers, add frames, and easily share your slideshow on social networks. Scoompa Video lets you speed up the creation of quickly create customized slideshows for your viewing pleasure.
The Scoompa Video app is free, although there are many in-app purchases available to remove watermarks and add other functionality. The in-app purchases run in price from 99-cents to $11.99.
Easy to master
Big selection of stickers, styles, and filters
Some features require in-app purchases
Limitations on number of photos and length of slideshows
Best for : Smart cropping of faces
SlidePlus is an easy-to-use app that lets you create slideshow videos from photos, video clips, and music stored on your phone. The app includes more than 100 fully featured themes, complete with music in the background, special effects, and sliding and fading transitions. Built-in facial recognition automatically crops your photos to make sure everyone's smiling faces are front and center.
SlidePlus is a free app with additional features available via in-app purchase.
Facial recognition for smart cropping
Built-in video editing tools
Lacks some higher-end features
Some features require in-app subscription
Best slideshow apps for iPhone and iPad only
What is the best slideshow app for iPhone and iPad users? If you have an Apple iOS device, there are also a number of picture slideshow apps available. Here are some of the most popular slideshow creation apps for iPhones and iPads.
Compatibility : iOS
Best for : Easiest to use
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use slideshow maker, check out the EverChanging app. Users say that it’s very easy to navigate the app, and making a slideshow will take you just a couple of minutes. This picture slideshow app lets you set the duration for each slide, add music, and apply transitions to fade pictures together.
EverChanging is freeware for iPhones and iPads.
Very easy to use
Fast slideshow creation
Limited editing features
12. Photo Slideshow Director
Best for : Creating music videos
What is the best slideshow app with music? Photo Slideshow Director lets you create stunning videos from your photos and music and then save the final slideshow or presentation in HD for viewing on a TV or other display. The app includes a large collection of transitions and random effects, including putting a picture on a picture. It's especially easy to create music videos with this app; just choose your favorite song, add photos, and Photo Slideshow Director automatically synchs your photo mix to the music.
Photo Slideshow Director costs $3.99, no ongoing subscription necessary.
Save slideshows in HD
Easy to synch photos to music
Requires one-time purchase
13. Slide Maker
Best for : Editing photos
This slideshow maker app has a built-in photo editor that you can use to add amazing filters, crop images, and rotate and zoom your photos. There's no need to worry about finding background music for your slideshows; Slide Maker includes a variety of royalty-free tracks that work just fine. Alternatively, you can upload your own songs. This app is perfect for Instagram and TikTok users with automatic length adjustment for these social networks.
The free version of Slide Maker limits you to just 10 photos per slideshow. The $4.99 Premium Version removes this and other restrictions.
Full-featured photo editor
Royalty-free background music
May be difficult to use
Limited to 10 photos with free version
14. Slideshow Add Music to Photos (SlideLab)
Best for : Adding transitions and animations
The SlideLab app lets you merge your photos and videos into great-looking slideshows with just a few taps of your iPhone screen. You can combine and edit photos and videos, personalize your slideshows with a variety of filters, add dynamic transitions and animations, and select colorful backgrounds and entertaining background music. SlideLab also makes it easy to share your creations on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other popular social media.
Basic operation is free but you'll need a subscription to gain access to some of the more advanced features. The subscription is a little pricey at $2.99 per week.
Easy to add special effects to multiple pics
Combines both photos and videos
Requires expensive weekly subscription for many advanced features
15. Slideshow Creator
Best for : Adding text and captions
Animoto's Slideshow Creator lets you turn the pictures you love into video slideshows in just five easy steps. The app includes more than 100 slideshow styles and a licensed music library. You can also enhance your slideshows with words and captions and download your shows in HD format.
Slideshow Creator is not free. The basic subscription runs $4.99 per month. You'll need a Personal subscription ($9.99 per month) for saving HD video.
Licensed music library
Lack of options
When you want to create attractive slideshows from the photos and video clips on your phone or tablet, you have lots of options available. Look for apps that offer the following features:
Easy selection of photos stored on your mobile device
Integrates both photos and videos
Background music – including music libraries
Transitions and animations
Filters and other special effects
HD export into popular file formats
Easy uploading to popular social media
In review, the best all-around choice for most users is Movavi Clips, which lets you quickly and easily put together stunning slideshows for free. Check out all the recommended programs for your phone's platform, however, and decide which is the best for your particular needs.
Michael Miller has written for a multitude of websites and blogs on a variety of technical topics. He is a talented and prolific writer with more than 200 non-fiction books published over the past three decades. His best-selling technology books include My iPad for Seniors , My TV for Seniors , Computer Basics: Absolute Beginner’s Guide , and Idiot’s Guide to Mixing Music . Collectively, his books have sold more than 1.5 million copies worldwide.
Get to know all the authors
Processing and editing videos and photos
Frequently asked questions
What is the best app to make a slideshow with music.
When you want to create a slideshow with accompanying background music, here are some of the top options:
What is the best slideshow app for Android?
If you have an Android phone or tablet, check out these slideshow apps:
MoShow Slideshow Photo & Video
What is the best free slideshow app?
There are many free slideshow makers available. We recommend trying these apps:
How do I make a slideshow on an iPhone?
While Apple's built-in Photos app lets you shuffle your stored pictures, if you want a more elaborate slideshow with choice of transitions, special effects, and background music, you'll want to download and install a slideshow app from Apple's online App Store. Most of these third-party slideshow apps work in a similar fashion. You start by selecting a theme or template for your slideshow then select which photos and videos you want to include. You can then select transitions and animations, background music, and other special effects. You can save the resulting slideshow on your iPhone or send it to Instagram, YouTube, and other popular social media.
How do I make a slideshow on an iPad?
Apple's Photos app lets you create simple slideshows out of the pictures stored on your iPad. Third-party slideshow creation apps, however, let you create more sophisticated slideshows, including shows that include both photos and videos. You start by choosing the theme or template you want, selecting which photos and videos you want to include, and what music you want to play during the slideshow. You can then add transitions, animations, and other special effects and then save the slideshow or post it to your favorite social network.
How do I make a slideshow on an Android phone?
When you want to know how to make a slideshow on an Android phone, you need to download and install an Android-compatible slideshow app. You can then add photos and videos to a predesigned template or theme, select your desired background music, and add animations, transitions, and other special effects. Once your slideshow is complete you can upload to any popular social network.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Sign up for news and special offers
- 100+ Years of Women In Tech
- The Tribal Digital Divide
The 10 Best Slideshow Apps of 2023
These apps stop you from having to swipe through your photos one by one by making an automated slideshow
- Central Washington University
- Payment Services
Even though taking photos with your smartphone is convenient and quick, showing them off is tedious and error-prone. And frankly, boring for the viewer. Liven up the process with a slideshow that includes music, transitions, and special effects.
Here are the best slideshow maker apps that work with both Android and iOS.
Best Fast and Easy Photo Slideshows: Google Photos
Add photos and videos to a slideshow.
Add music to slideshows.
Add multiple instances of the same photo.
Automatically adds music to the entire slideshow.
Can't add animations or special effects.
Can be challenging to find and select photos.
When you want to make a simple slideshow that showcases pictures stored on your Android or iOS device, use Google Photos. It creates simple movies that contain photos, videos, and music. There aren't any extra bells and whistles, so you can't add animations or other special effects.
It's easy to create a slideshow in Google Photos. All you do is organize the images into an album, then create an MP4 movie. Before you finalize the movie, you can change how long each image appears, move them around, and add additional pictures. You can also add music that plays during the entire length of the movie. Google Photos includes a long list of theme music to fit every mood.
Download For :
Best for Real-Time Collaboration: Microsoft PowerPoint
Add special effects and animations to slideshows.
Create a slideshow with your family and friends.
Basic features are available with a free Microsoft account.
Requires a Microsoft 365 subscription to access all features.
May not play voiceover or audio during a slideshow.
Save and share slideshows as PPTX files only.
If you use PowerPoint on your desktop or laptop PC, you find the same familiar look and feel in the PowerPoint mobile apps. You also find a basic set of presentation tools, including slide layouts, themes, audio, slide transitions, and animations.
When you save your slideshows to OneDrive , you can start one on your mobile device, then finish it on your desktop PC. Plus, when your files are stored in the cloud, you can collaborate online with family, friends, and co-workers via the PowerPoint co-authoring feature.
Best for Music Slideshows: Magisto Video Editor
Turn photos into music videos automatically.
Add text and stickers to slideshows.
Includes over 100 built-in templates.
Need a paid subscription for advanced features.
Many users don't like the August 2020 update.
Videos are watermarked in the free version.
Magisto is a music slideshow maker and a video editor. Choose your photos, select a theme, add music, and your slideshow is ready. The Magisto library contains a vast array of commercially licensed songs. Photos can be added from your gallery, Google Photos, or iStock.
Along with music slideshows, you can create collages and short movies with ease. The Magisto video editor is powered by artificial intelligence that adds graphics, effects, and filters that fit the theme of your photos.
The Magisto Help & Learning Center has over 100 tutorials and articles that show how to create, edit, and manage your videos.
Best Built-In Themes: SlidePlus
Includes over 100 themes for any occasion.
Add photos from Facebook and Instagram.
Automatically trims portrait photos to zoom in on faces.
Paid subscription after a 3-day free trial.
Video can be glitchy.
Slideshows are limited to 25 photos.
SlidePlus is a video slideshow maker app that's straightforward to use and doesn't need video editing skills, so you spend less time creating a stunning slideshow and more time sharing it with your family and friends.
SlidePlus contains over 100 themes that cover a variety of occasions. They're designed with pre-selected music, special effects, and built-in transitions. All you do is add the photos and text. If you want, you can change the music.
Best for Social Media Posts: MoShow
Creates GIFs and looping videos.
Great selection of templates.
Good for beginners.
The free version limits video to 30 seconds.
Not many music options.
Paid add-ons can be expensive.
MoShow is a slideshow maker, photo editor, and video editor. It turns your photos into movies that can grab people's attention on your social media channels. Easily share your slideshow video on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
MoShow contains all the tools you need to create a slideshow with minimal effort. Choose your photos, select a style, and preview the results. It includes over 90 styles. It also has an extensive collection of effects, slide transitions, text overlays, and cinematic glitch effects.
Best for Long Slideshows: PicPlayPost
Create 30-minute slideshows.
Record in 1080P and 4K HD.
Build live video wallpapers.
It isn't intuitive and may be difficult for novice users.
Only plays MP3 music files.
Ads may get in the way.
PicPlayPost is a slideshow maker and video editor. After selecting your photos, add text and stickers, apply a slide transition, and choose background music. Then, use the video editing tools to trim the slideshow video and to change the layout aspect.
When your slideshow is complete, PicPlayPost includes options to share it to your phone gallery, Facebook, Gmail, YouTube, Messenger, Google Photos, and Twitter.
Best Photo Editor: Vimory
A large selection of templates and filters.
Tools to edit and enhance photos.
Built-in slide transitions, effects, and frames.
It's easy to share slideshows on social media.
Slideshows are limited to 30 photos.
Photos sometimes pixelate on the video.
Many templates and effects are only available as premium content.
If you don't have graphic design skills, Vimory includes an assortment of templates to give you a quick start on a stunning slideshow. If you want to create your own look, use it to enhance your photos with effects, frames, and music. Then, add slide transitions to give your project a few groovy moves. When you're finished, Vimory turns your images into a looping video slideshow.
Vimory contains sharing tools, so posting your slideshows to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other sites is straightforward. You can also use the app to send your slideshow through Messenger, Snapchat, Hangouts, and other chat apps.
Best for HD Video Recording: Vizmato
Convert photo slideshows into GIFs.
Includes cool visual video effects.
Exports 1080p video.
Requires in-app purchases for many features.
Slideshows are limited to 15 photos.
The editing process isn’t intuitive.
To make a slideshow in Vizmato, select the photos you want to display, add a theme and music, and your video slideshow is ready. The app includes a music library, video editor, audio effects that change your voice, and social sharing tools.
Vizmato also contains an HD video and GIF recorder. You can record videos on your mobile device and then use it to adjust the pace and add filters. Your video can be saved as a GIF or as a looped video.
Best Simple Video Editor: Videoshop
A massive selection of sound effects.
A good introduction to professional video editing.
Easy to use and has basic layouts.
A limited number of transitions.
The preview tools are lacking in some effects.
The pro version can be expensive.
Videoshop is primarily a video editor, but you can also import photos and create slideshows and edit them in the app. It contains all the features expected in any video editor, including sound effects, text, filters, and transitions. It has controls that trim, adjust the color, stop the motion, rescale the size, and reverse the video.
When you're ready to share your slideshow, Videoshop makes it easy to share with a dozen popular social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Best Companion Mobile App: Movavi Clips
Plays a short tutorial when you first open the app.
Royalty free music can be uploaded to Facebook and Instagram.
Exports HD quality video.
Must pay a separate fee, even if you own the PC or Mac version.
Can't save a slideshow project as a draft and continue later.
Can't apply filters to all clips at once.
Movavi Clips is an advanced video editor that also makes eye-catching photo slideshows. It has all the tools you need, including cropping, filters, transitions, stickers, and royalty-free music and sounds. You can also trim your slideshows with the video timeline and merge multiple slideshows into one video.
Movavi Clips only works on smartphones, not on tablets.
Get the Latest Tech News Delivered Every Day
- The 10 Best Drawing Apps for Android
- 5 Best Free Video Editors for YouTube in 2023
- The 6 Best TikTok Video Editor Apps of 2023
- The Best Camera Apps for Android in 2023
- The 9 Best Android Video Editor Apps of 2023
- How to Create a Slideshow With Google Photos
- Apps Like TikTok: The 6 Best Alternatives in 2023
- The 8 Best Video Mergers of 2023
- 5 Best Free Presentation Software Programs
- 9 Best Mobile Messaging Apps of 2023
- 6 Best Free Video Editing Software Programs for 2023
- The 15 Best Apps for 2023
- 9 Best Free Photo Collage Makers
- 10 Best Free Jeopardy Templates
- The 9 Best Free Chromecast Apps For Android in 2023
- The 9 Best Camera Apps for iPhone and Android in 2023
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
Filmora for Mobile
Easy-to-Use Video Editing App
- Best Video Editor Software
- Screen Recording Tips
- Audio Editing Tips
- Video Editing Tips
- Learn More >
- Get Certified
- Video Events
- Corporate/Branding/Marketing Videos
- Social/Online Content Gain a social/online presence -->
- Freelance Video Editing Work
- Video Story
- Kickstart Bootcamp
- Download Download Download Buy Now Buy Now Buy Now
- Polish photos with 300+ built-in effects
- 100 tracks to place photos and audio
- Add various text templates to slideshow
Best 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for iOS and Android [Recommended]
Feb 20, 2023• Proven solutions
Photo slideshow app has become all the rage thanks to their ability to have anyone look like an editing pro in putting together images, creating interesting effects, and sharing them with friends online. With so many to choose from, it can be difficult to know what app is the best.
However, don't worry. If you don't know how to choose a photo slideshow app, here are some basic features you’ll need including the following:
- Easy to Use : If you feel like the app is clumsy that even can't find where to edit a slideshow, don't use this kind of app because you are wasting your time at all!
- Fancy Effects : Effects can make your photo slideshow fancier . You might want to consider it. However, effects can't make sure you could create a fancy and touching photo slideshow.
- Easy to Share Online : It is a must to share online for an app because social media has already immersed in our life now.
Part 1: Best Photo Slideshow Apps for iOS
Part 2: best photo slideshow apps for android.
In this article, we have selected the 10 best photo slideshow apps for iOS and Android. Check it out!
- Photo Slideshow Director
- Photo FX Live Wallpaper
- Photo Slideshow & Video Maker
- PIXGRAM – Music Photo Slideshow
- Slideshow Maker
Best slideshow maker for beginners and semi-pros on Windows and Mac
Slideshow apps for iOS and Android have limited options when compared to desktop slideshow video maker. So, we recommend you to try Wondershare Filmora .
You can import unlimited photos to Filmora. JPG and PNG are supported to use. After importing, you can use various transitions to make the slideshow smoother.
More importantly, You can make a slideshow with more than 150 free effects to touch up your video. After editing, you can directly share it on social platforms. It is so easy to make slideshow with Filmora . Just download it to have a try!
Best Recommended Photo Slideshow Maker: FilmoraGo
This slideshow maker app promises a highly customizable user platform with an easy-to-use interface. It is much easier to cut videos and one can also apply various filters over content with lots of ready-made themes. FilmoraGo has received higher attention from the user community due to its professional setup and development tools.
- Offers a wide collection of themes.
- Possesses so many cool effects like reverse, slow motion, and fast motion etc.
- Easy sharing on social media platforms.
Before you go check the 10 best slideshow makers, we made a comparison table that could give you a reference while reviewing. Take a look!
One of the more popular apps, PicPlayPost offers an intuitive program that makes putting together photos, videos, music, and GIFs simple for just about everyone. What helps separate this app from the competition is the strong features that help put videos and images together easily.
- Intuitive program
- Create up to nine videos, GIFs, or photos for each project
- High res output
- Excellent variety of effects
- Watermark: Although it is customizable
- Limited amount of music
This slideshow maker app keeps making the top 5 for free picture slideshow programs for the iPhone and for good reason. SlideLab can help transform your pictures into remarkable videos with just a few clicks and all within minutes. You can save them on your mobile device or share them on social media sites with your friends. It’s little wonder that SlideLab is so popular given the number of features that it provides.
- Great filters
- Use your music or that from the app
- Keep photos with original size
- Automatically adjust for Vine or Instagram
- Lots of transitions
- Edit photos easily if you desire
- No music from iTunes can be used when sharing on Facebook or Instagram
Apart from that curious drawback, SlideLab is simply one of the best.
3. Photo Slideshow Director
Perhaps the best of all slideshow apps designed for iOS operating systems, this product allows your iPhone or iPad to become the platform in creating remarkable slideshows based on the photos you have available. The sheer number of effects is almost astounding for an app and you can even save them as HD movies. Add to this the ability to share your work on social media platforms and you have one of the most popular of all photo slideshow apps.
- Intuitive instructions
- Export slideshows to HD movie formats
- HD full-screen presentations
- Easy to use photo editor
- Create music videos
- Customers report glitches in the system
- May run slow depending on the memory capacity of your iPhone
You may not get all the features of some of the other apps, but you’ll have plenty of control which is often lacking in easy-to-use slideshow programs. PicFlow lets you dictate the timing of every photo uploaded and line it up to the tune that you have selected. This means that you can create vibrant presentations and share them on Facebook or Instagram.
- Add music from iPod
- Crop with the swipe and pinch function
- Drag photos into position
- Easy to record timing of photos
- 18 different transitions
- Export to camera roll and share on Facebook or Instagram
- Free version is quite limited
- Video codec limited to 30FPS
Arguably the best photo slideshow for iPhone is the iMovie app. The sheer number of features combined with the high quality makes it a highly popular choice. For many, this is the only app they even consider for photo slideshows along with basic video editing. Built for the iPhone, there are several reasons why the iMovie is definitely one of the best.
- Change audio for each clip
- Different movie themes
- Excellent transitions, sound effects, and titles
- Add visual effects and background music with ease
- Limited in terms of flexibility
- Only found on Mac and iOS systems
- More difficult for the beginner
Not to be left behind are the apps designed for the Android operating system. They also provide an excellent variety to choose and many features that will make your slideshows come to life. vlogit is the best Android slideshow maker app. Very easy-to-use and enables you do wonders in the name of creating movies quite easily. It helps you turn the photos into a gorgeous home movie with cool intro, thumbnail, titles, transitions and sound effects, etc.
6. Photo FX Live Wallpaper
With over 13 million downloads so far, it’s little wonder that the Photo FX Live Wallpaper is quite popular. It offers a considerable number of features, allowing you to upload photos, design slideshows for Android, add floating animation, and set the color quick and easy even for beginners.
- Great photo editor
- Share on social media
- Creates great wallpaper
- High quality results
- You won’t be able to launch your camera when app is on
- May crash with too many folders open
- Will not rotate the photos automatically for you
7. Photo Slideshow & Video Maker
Combines easy to use interface with advanced tools so you can get more out of the editing experience to create excellent slideshows. The Photo Slideshow Maker offers a considerable number of phot effects, filters, and frames along with good management applications so you can create great clips from your photo gallery.
- Adds photos from different folders
- Creates excellent slideshows
- Wonderful photo effects
- Simple editing tools
- Difficult to share video after it is saved
- Picture quality can vary depending on the level chosen.
Price : free to use
8. PIXGRAM – Music Photo Slideshow
This photo slideshow app is also quite popular thanks to its ability to combine photos and music quickly and easily, even for beginners. The entire design allows a person with no editing experience to upload their photos, select their favorite music, add filters and effects, then create the video and share it with the world. It’s not the fanciest, but it is quite good.
- Save slideshow in different sizes
- Excellent video filters
- Easy to share on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Made for beginners
- You must use your own music
- Does not have advanced settings for experienced editors
9. Slideshow Maker
Perhaps not as well-known as the others, Slideshow Maker offers good choices for those who are just starting out in slideshow editing. You can upload and store photos easily, browse through them quickly, and even toggle shuffle to quickly search through what you want. There is an auto-update photo widget to add new photos as well
- Intuitive interface
- Easy to upload and search for photos
- Fast editing features
- Tends to crash when a widescreen is used
- Not as many features as other apps
Designed more for the experienced editor, Dayframe offers many features all packaged with an excellent menu and customizable options. You can create excellent quality slideshows using this app and incorporate many features along the way.
- Can be used offline
- Excellent photo quality
- Sharing is simple on social media
- Almost interactive feel
- Drains battery quickly
- Can be tricky to use for beginners
The photo slideshow app keeps getting better for iOS and Android systems, making the choices here ones that you can trust for your editing and sharing online.
Empower your imagination with Filmora
Filmora is a cross-platform to edit video clips for all creators. You can easily make a slideshow to make photos alive. Just drag your photos to the timeline and add music, text, and effects. You can even burn it to DVD. After sharing with your friends and family, they will like it. Free download it now!
The Facebook slideshow is a great tool for us to use. Check this complete guide to know how to create a stunning slideshow on Facebook with ease.
by Shanoon Cox Jan 31, 2023 09:42 AM
Read More >
we'll introduce how to make slideshow with the new slideshow feature on Instagram, and a best alternative which has more powerful features.
by Shanoon Cox Jan 31, 2023 09:40 AM
Here're top 12 free online slideshow makers allow you to create stunning photo slideshows in a few easy steps
- Disk & Data Manager
- Partition Wizard
- Power Data Recovery
- Media Toolkit
- uTube Downloader
- Video Converter
- Download MovieMaker
- Movie Maker Tips
5 Best Free Slideshow Apps You Should Know
Do you want to make a slideshow and share it on YouTube, Facebook or Instagram? This post picks out 5 best slideshow apps to help you create a cool slideshow using photos. If you want to make a slideshow on Windows, MiniTool MovieMaker is surely worth a try!
Creating a slideshow is a good choice to preserve your memories and back up photos. Here, we’re going to introduce you to 5 best slideshow apps for Android and iOS.
Top 5 Best Free Slideshow Apps
1. fotoplay slideshow maker.
Price : Free
Available on : Android
FotoPlay Slideshow Maker is a powerful slideshow app to make a slideshow with music. It offers a variety of video effects and stickers and supports multiple ratios including 1:1, 4:5, 9:16 and 16:9. This slideshow app also lets you blur the background of video, flip video , combine video and add music to video.
After creating a slideshow, you are allowed to share it directly to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter and so on.
Price : Free but offers in-app purchases
Available on : Android and iOS
PicPlayPost is not only a photo slideshow creator but a video collage maker and GIF maker. The imported files can be photos, videos and GIFs. It also has some editing features that allow you to add animated text, background music, transitions, stickers to it and change the video aspect ratio .
It’s the best slideshow app but it only supports importing up to 365 pictures.
Top 10 photo slideshow makers are listed here. You can choose a suitable one to make a slideshow.
Quik provides 26 preset theme templates that can help you make a video slideshow from pictures and video clips easily and quickly. This slideshow app also has a set of tools to edit the media files like rotate, trim, zoom, and speed up, etc.
In addition to that, Quik offers over 100 free tracks and supports importing songs from Dropbox, Google Drive and iCloud Drive. The imported audio format can be MP3, M4A, AAC, AIFF and WAV.
With the intuitive UI, MoShow can easily make an eye-catching slideshow for you. To make your slideshow look better, this app enables you to apply effects, transitions and add text overlay to the slideshow video. Also, you can post your slideshow video directly on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Available on : iOS
SlideLab is one of the best slideshow apps that can be used on iPhone and iPad. With it, you can create video from pictures using the provided features just in a few steps. Additionally, this app allows you to add colorful backgrounds for the slideshow.
How to use Facebook Slideshow! There are 2 ways to help you create slideshow on Facebook.
How to Make a Slideshow on Windows
You already know 5 best free slideshow apps for the phone. If you want to know how to make a slideshow on Windows, here’s the answer.
Step 1. Download and install the free slideshow maker - MiniTool MovieMaker.
Step 2. Open it and enter the main interface after closing the pop-up windows.
Step 3. Click on Import Media Files to import all needed photos and a track.
Step 4. Drag and drop photos and the track to the timeline.
Step 5. Finally, export the slideshow.
Among the 5 best slideshow apps, some of them have time limits and watermarks. If you’d like to make a longer slideshow video, you’d better try MiniTool MovieMaker!
If you have some great slideshow apps to recommend, please share them in the comments area!
About The Author
Zoe works as editor at MiniTool for many years, writing articles about video editing skills. She has published hundreds of articles about video editing, video conversion, video downloading, audio editing and photo editing. She also writes some articles about YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
During her spare time, Zoe loves reading, traveling, skating, watching movies, musicals and plays. Her favorite musicals include The Phantom of the Opera, Hamilton and Le Rouge et le Noir.
By the way, Zoe is a Shakespeare fan!
User Comments :
- Support & Learning
- Special Offers
Welcome to CyberLink Member Zone
Not a member yet? Register now
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia
- New Zealand
- Rest of Oceania
- Director Suite
- PowerDirector 365 Business
Audio & Color Editing
Burn & backup.
- Free Software & Apps
- Software Updates
- PowerDirector Essential NEW
- PowerDirector Business Essential NEW
- PhotoDirector Essential NEW
- PowerDVD Essential NEW
- PowerPlayer Essential NEW
- CyberLink Application Manager
- Support Center
- Purchase FAQ
- Learning Center
- Community Forum
- Member Zone
- Contest & Gallery
- Becoming an Affiliate
- View all products
- For Desktop
- For Mobile App
- Director Suite 365 25% OFF The complete 4-in-1 video, photo, audio, and color editing studio.
- PowerDVD 22 40% OFF The ultimate solution for all your home entertainment needs.
- Best Video Editors
16 Best Slideshow Makers With Templates [Free & Online]
Everyone loves sharing photos of special events with friends and family. If you make a slideshow, it can add energy and excitement to special occasions, from wedding photos taken with a high-quality DSLR to videos captured with your phone on vacation.
A free slideshow maker can also help you create an attention-grabbing presentation for work. Something that will get your colleagues excited in your next meeting or persuade potential clients you’re the right choice at your upcoming convention.
Unfortunately, it can take a considerable amount of time to make a slideshow if the slideshow creator you use doesn’t provide easy drag-and-drop capability, advanced formatting options, and effortless transitions. So we researched, found, and reviewed the best free slideshow makers available.
Snapshot of Our Top 3 Free Slideshow Makers
How to choose the best free slideshow maker.
- PowerDirector - Best Overall Slideshow Maker
- PixTeller - Best for Marketing
- Animoto - Best for Templates
- ThunderSoft Free Slideshow Maker - Best for Creating Screensavers
- iMovie - Best for Mac Users
- Aiseesoft Slideshow Creator - Best for a Range of Users
- Icecream Slideshow Maker - Best for Offices
- MiniTool Movie Maker - Best for Beginners
- Adobe Express - Best for Backgrounds
- Kizoa - Best for Cropping
- Focusky Presentation Maker - Best for Transitions
- Aquasoft - Best for Animating Photos
- SmartSHOW 3D - Best for 3D Collages
- Fastreel - Best for Video Collages
- PhotoStage Slideshow Software - Best for Non-Commercial Use
- Photopia - Best for Professionals
Best Free Slideshow Makers Comparison Chart
How to make a slideshow on windows and mac, download the best slideshow maker for free, free slideshow maker faq.
1. PowerDirector - Best Overall Slideshow Maker
PowerDirector is the best free slideshow maker for Windows and Mac computers because anyone can use it, from first-timers to experienced slideshow creators. It has a dedicated Slideshow Creator with easy-to-use templates to help you make a slideshow in minutes. There are also tons of customizations and precise edits you can make if you prefer more control over the creative process. Detailed Review >
2. PixTeller - Best for Marketing
PixTeller is an online photo slideshow creator and photo editor. With this online tool, you can also create flyers, ads, banners, custom logos, and more. Detailed Review >
3. Animoto - Best for Templates
Animoto is a free slideshow maker found online with fully customizable templates for any type of slideshow. Detailed Review >
No 2 free slideshow makers on our list are alike, so you may be wondering how to choose the correct one for your needs. Here are some things to look out for when choosing a slideshow creator.
Skill Level - One of the most important aspects of choosing any software is making sure it is appropriate for your skill level. Advanced software could be too confusing for beginners and take them a long time to learn, while some beginner-friendly free slideshow makers are too basic for more knowledgeable users. We recommend finding an easy-to-use product with advanced features to cover a wide range of users.
Compatibility - There are free slideshow makers for Windows, Mac, and online. Online options are a good choice if you want to skip downloading software, however, they require an internet connection. If you like to edit on the go we recommend software for Windows or Mac. You should also make sure any free slideshow makers found online will work with your preferred web browser, and that Windows or Mac software work with your specific version.
Music - If you are creating PowerPoint-style presentations for your business, you may not need the capability to add music. However, if you need to make a slideshow for a wedding, graduation, or another event, make sure the free slideshow maker you choose has the capability to add your favorite songs. If you plan to upload your slideshows to a site such as YouTube, you will need to select background music from a royalty-free music library, which is available on only some of the free slideshow makers below.
Features - There are some free slideshow makers that allow complete customization of your slides, such as setting the duration of each slide, adding motion effects, customizing the text, and color adjustments. Others allow you to make a slideshow in minutes with automated tools - simply upload your media, choose a template, and you are done. Decide how much creative control you want over your slideshows and choose an appropriate free slideshow maker for your needs.
Compatibility: Windows, Mac
PCMag Rating: 5/5
Price: Free *Premium subscription available for $4.08/month for PowerDirector 365
- Storyboard, Timeline, and Slideshow Interfaces
- Titles, transitions, and overlays
- Wide variety of visual effect capabilities
- Audio and color correction tools
Who It’s For
PowerDirector's user-friendly interface for Windows and Mac makes it the top free slideshow maker for creators who enjoy editing on a PC or laptop. Whether you want to apply advanced video effects to create a Hollywood-style movie or share a family slideshow, PowerDirector's comprehensive video editing suite can handle all your video creation needs. This is why it has been a PCMag Editor's Choice year after year.
Why We Picked It
If you only need a tool to make a slideshow, you will love the specially designed Slideshow Creator in PowerDirector. You won't have to bother with timeline or storyboard editing and can jump right into creating from the launch screen. The whole creation process is streamlined within the plug-in, and it walks you through each step.
This free slideshow maker comes equipped with hundreds of transitions, video effects, and themed slideshow templates from which to choose. Professionals may also use PowerDirector to create compelling corporate slideshows for meetings, professional showcases, and industry conventions instead of using generic slides and boring text.
- User-Friendly for all experience levels
- Specially designed Slideshow Creator for quick assembly
- Multiple AI Tools (sky replacement, motion tracking, audio enhancement, etc.)
- Plug-Ins including Screen Recorder and Video Collage Designer
- More features than required if you just need a slideshow maker
Download PowerDirector today by clicking the link below to start making unique and professional-looking slideshows.
Compatibility: Web Browser
Capterra Rating: 4.5/5
Price: Free *Premium subscriptions available for $84/year for Pro or $144/year for Diamond
- Smart resize
- Pixelate and blur photos
- Download as MP4 or GIF
- Frame by frame timeline
PixTeller is more than just a free slideshow maker. With this online tool, you can create collages, cards, flyers, banners, YouTube Thumbnails, and more with customizable templates. PixTeller is first and foremost a photo editor, so you can edit all your photos before or while you make a slideshow. You can use a pre-made slideshow template or start from scratch. Add music, transitions, and text to make a slideshow in minutes.
PixTeller has no limit on the number of photos you can upload or use from stock in your photo slideshow. However, it only works with photos, and you can’t make a slideshow with video clips as you can with PowerDirector. There are also no official tutorials available on the site, which is frustrating if you can’t figure out how to use a feature.
- User-Friendly interface
- Content management
- No tutorials available
- No video slideshow support
Image from TechCrunch .
Capterra Rating: 4.3/5
Price: Free *Premium subscriptions available for $8/month for Basic, $15/month for Professional, and $39/month for Professional Plus
- Stock library of photos, videos, and music
- Cropping and trimming
- Custom font upload
Animoto is a free slideshow maker and marketing video editor with tons of customizable templates for all your slideshow needs. You can choose a storyboard template based on a theme such as a birthday, graduation, funeral, inspirational, real estate listing, etc. Then customize as much or as little as you want with colors, text, and music.
It’s easy to make a slideshow with Animoto. This online tool has a friendly user interface and lets you drag-and-drop videos and photos into the slideshow creator from many different sources.
Themed templates mean you can make a slideshow with Animoto in no time at all, with no previous experience. It is #3 on our list because seasoned content creators won’t like that creative options are limited and you can’t edit individual clips.
- Some stock assets available even in the free version
- Can’t edit video clips
- Limited creative control
4. ThunderSoft Free Slideshow Maker - Best for Creating Screensavers
Download.com Rating: 4.5/5
Price: Free *Premium version available for $49.95 for ThunderSoft Slideshow Factory
- 70+ transition effects
- Apply captions and clipart
- HD video support
Thundersoft Free Slideshow Maker is an easy-to-use software with wide format support for both import and export. We like that you can save your slideshows as a screen saver for your desktop. You can also save it as an SWF movie, executable, flash banner for your website, or upload it to YouTube.
With this free slideshow maker, you can make a photo album with more than 500 images or create a thumbnail photo gallery. It also supports video slideshow creation and has over 70 animated templates for a quick and easy way to make a slideshow.
Thundersoft Free Slideshow Maker allows you to create photo and video slideshows for a variety of uses and formats. However, it is very light on features and doesn’t work for any professional or marketing presentations, which is why we placed it behind PixTeller and Animoto on our list. If you simply need a slideshow creator to quickly put some transitions between photos for your screen saver, then this free slideshow maker will do the job.
- Wide format support
- Limited editing tools
- Not ideal for business presentations
5. iMovie - Best for Mac Users
Image from MakeUseOf .
G2 Rating: 4.3/5
- Color correction
- Video stabilization
- Speed adjustment tools
- Background templates
iMovie is a video editor and free slideshow maker that comes built-in on Mac computers, iPhones, and iPads. With iMovie, you can start editing on one device, then finish on another with Apple integration. You can easily import photos and videos from your Photos app and even pull videos from FaceTime.
Seamlessly go between photos and videos in your slideshow with iMovie. Add music from your iTunes account or choose from the stock library. Add sound effects or voice-over, then finish with transitions and titles. You can also choose Magic Movie - simply add your photos and videos, and iMovie will create an edited video for you.
iMovie has a sleek interface and lots of built-in effects. As a video editor, iMovie is easy-to-use, however, as a slideshow creator, it is harder to figure out. Although iMovie is a well-respected free tool for video editing, it does not have dedicated templates or tools to help you make a slideshow like all of the higher-rated free slideshow makers on our list. Our #1 choice PowerDirector is also a video editor, but it offers a Slideshow Creator to make slideshow creation quick and easy.
- Lots of tools and effects for video editing
- Comes free on all Apple devices
- No dedicated slideshow tools or templates
6. Aiseesoft Slideshow Creator - Best for a Range of Users
Image from Aiseesoft .
G2 Rating: 4.2/5
Price: 15-Day free trial, then $59.95
- Extract background music
- Video speed adjustment
- 4K UHD and 1080p HD resolution
Aiseesoft Slideshow Creator has an Easy Mode and Storyboard Mode for both beginners and advanced users to create high-quality slideshows. You can add videos, photos, and music, and edit all of your media. It comes with ready-made themes that can be used as-is or customized to your liking.
You can make a slideshow with narration and add your favorite background music. With this free slideshow maker, you can also add filters and overlays, and adjust brightness, hue, and saturation. Flip, rotate, or crop your video with Aiseesoft’s many editing tools.
Aiseesoft Slideshow Creator allows beginners to create a slideshow in just 5 easy steps and has customization options for experienced users. Unlike our top choice PowerDirector, Aiseesoft doesn’t have a royalty-free background music library. This can be problematic with sites like YouTube that will remove videos with copyrighted music.
- Suitable for beginners and pros
- Includes video editing tools
- No dedicated free version, only a free trial
- No background music library
7. Icecream Slideshow Maker - Best for Offices
Image from Capterra .
Capterra Rating: 4/5
Price: Free *Premium version available for $19.95
- Sort and rearrange slides
- Set slide duration
- Add a color slide in between photos
Icecream Slideshow Maker is an excellent choice for busy businesses that need to make a slideshow quickly. If you have slideshows to crank out for work, but little available time, this free slideshow maker can help. Icecream Slideshow Maker has a simple layout, easy-to-use drag-and-drop tools, and bulk settings you can customize.
Make a slideshow with text, background music, and transitions with this free slideshow maker. Text is fully customized and can even be animated. You can upload your slideshow directly to YouTube, Dropbox, or Google Drive, or burn it onto a DVD in up to 4K resolution.
Icecream Slideshow Maker has a dedicated free version, but it is limited to 10 slides and will only export in .webm format. However, the Premium version doesn’t cost much if you decide you need more slides. We placed it behind Aiseesoft because it doesn’t have near as many features, and you can only display one photo per slide. For a feature-rich slideshow creator that also has a free version, we recommend our top choice PowerDirector.
- Premium version is affordable and available for 2 PCs
- Quick and easy to use
- Not many features
- Free version is limited to 10 slides
8. MiniTool Movie Maker - Best for Beginners
Image from MiniTool Movie Maker .
TechRadar Rating: 3.5/5
Price: Free *Premium version available for $59.99/year
- Video speed controller
- Pan and zoom
- Animated titles and subtitles
MiniTool Movie Maker is a video editor and free slideshow maker for Windows. Through our research, we found it to be one of the best slideshow creators for beginners because it offers a wide variety of templates and wizard-style interface guides. With MiniTool Movie Maker, you can make a slideshow in minutes, even if it is your first time.
There are video templates for any kind of video you can think of, from video invites to movie trailers. There are lots of customizable animated elements, creative filters, and over 100 transitions. With this free slideshow maker, you can also add any of your own music to your slideshow and easily share it on YouTube or Facebook.
With MiniTool Movie Maker , most of the tools and features are available for free, so it’s hard to complain. That being said, anyone with the smallest background in video editing will find it lacking in tools and control over effects. It is a good free slideshow maker for someone making their first-ever slideshow, but not for anyone with the slightest bit of experience.
- Batch processing
- Easy to use
- Lacking in features
- Windows only
9. Adobe Express - Best for Backgrounds
TechRadar Rating: 4/5
Price: Free *Premium version available for $9.99/month
- Background remover
- Merge videos
- Speed adjustment
Adobe Express is a web-based graphic design tool and free slideshow maker for those with little experience. It comes with thousands of professionally-designed background templates. Every detail is fully customizable and can be duplicated or updated for every slide.
Use Adobe Express’s templates for sales presentations, school projects, speeches, and personal projects. Make a slideshow and upload it to a variety of sites by using the instant resize tool. You can also share slideshows by link or email.
Adobe Express has some simple video editing tools like trim, crop, and reverse, but it is mainly a slide designer and does not offer music or audio of any kind, which is why we placed it below MiniTool Movie Maker. And while it has a lot of good tools in the free version, it can be hard to tell what is free and what is premium.
- Simple photo and video editing tools
- Some Adobe Stock images included in free version
- Uses a lot of computer power
- No audio tools or music
10. Kizoa - Best for Cropping
Image from inVideo .
Sitejabber Rating: 3.9/5
Price: Free *Premium subscriptions available for $15/month for Business and $30/month for Unlimited
- Animations like bounce and spin
- Audio editing
- Transitions and text
- Trim and crop
Kizoa is one of our favorite online slideshow creators because you can adapt your slides to any screen with up to 7 different aspect ratios. This means you’ll have the right size slideshow for TVs, computers, smartphones, and tablets, no matter the brand. There’s also an intelligent cropping tool that will give you the best choice for your photos and fill the screen as much as possible without cutting out essential parts.
With this free slideshow maker, simply choose a template and add your photos and videos. Add effects, text, and GIFs to your video slideshows. All the tools you need are included to display your slideshow on a TV, projector, computer, or phone. Share your slideshow online, download it in multiple formats (MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG2, GIF), or burn it onto a DVD.
No previous editing experience is needed to make a slideshow with Kizoa . However, the free version will limit your video slideshow to 1 minute. To make anything longer, you will need to subscribe or use one of the free slideshow makers ranked higher on our list.
- Share slideshow online
- Burn slideshow to DVD
- Effects, text, and GIFs
- Free version limits slideshows to 1 minute
- Poor customer service
- Slideshow creator only
11. Focusky Presentation Maker - Best for Transitions
G2 Rating: 4.1/5
Price: Free *Premium subscriptions available for $9.90/month for Standard and $99/year for Professional
- Background music
- WordArt and text effects
- Online templates
Focusky is a free slideshow maker and animated presentation creator. What sets Focusky apart from other slideshow creators is its 3D transition effects. 3D zooming, panning and rotating make it feel like a 3D movie and less like a traditional slide presentation.
There are over 300 animation effects and animation paths so you can move any elements on a slide and add visual interest. This free slideshow maker also has over 1,000 animated Flash, PNG, and GIF characters and stunning vector art to use in your video slideshows.
Focusky Presentation Maker is a fun and effective way to make unique slideshow presentations for your business - no experience necessary. The software has a free version, but it’s really only a ‘try before you buy’ version and is not practical for regular or professional use. If you don’t have the budget to pay for a slideshow creator, try one of the above options instead, like PowerDirector or PixTeller.
- Customizable animations and 3D effects
- Free version has limited features
- Full version is pricey
12. Aquasoft - Best for Animating Photos
Image from softpedia .
Softpedia Rating: 4/5
Price: 30-Day free trial, then $27 for Slideshow Easy, $59.90 for Photo Vision, $99.90 for Video Vision, and $250 for Aquasoft Stages
- Color adjustment and LUTs
- Animated travel routes
- Hundreds of image and text effects
We love Aquasoft’s free slideshow maker for anyone who needs to add motion to still images. Choose a camera pan, zoom, or animated transition to bring your images to life. You can even add a parallax effect, motion blur, and 3D effects. This slideshow creator comes with a 3D photo editor and “3D Cube,” where you can showcase 6 photos at once as an animated rotating box.
Aquasoft comes with many different options to make a slideshow, at varying price points. Slideshow Easy has templates to quickly create a slideshow with music and text. Photo Vision is a more feature-rich option for beginners, Video Vision is for intermediate users, and Aquasoft Stages is for pros. Some of the animation tools are only available in Video Vision or Stages.
We like that Aquasoft has options for anyone from beginners to pros to make a slideshow. However, it only offers a free trial of its products, and if you want all the amazing tools this slideshow creator has to offer, you need to pay for the top-tier editions (which also come with a steep learning curve). We recommend PowerDirector as an alternative. PowerDirector has all its top-tier features - including photo animation tools - in one beginner-friendly and affordable software.
- Slideshow creator for any price point or skill level
- Advanced features and 3D effects
- Affordable version lacks features
- Top tier versions are pricey and have a learning curve
13. SmartSHOW3D - Best for 3D Collages
Trustpilot Rating: 3.9/5
Price: Price: 10-day free trial, then $29.95/year for Standard Edition, $49.95/year for Deluxe Edition, and a one-time payment of $99.90 for Gold Edition
- Create slideshows with photos, videos, and music
- Templates and effects
- Music tracks
- Convert and burn to DVD
SmartSHOW 3D provides a toolkit for creating quality photo and video slideshows with effects. We found it to be an excellent free slideshow maker for creating 3D collages. With SmartSHOW 3D, you can put multiple layers on slides, apply animations to selected layers, and add keyframes for fine-tuning. Add image masks and various shapes or animated 3D text and graphic art. You can add motion to your still images with no technical background. Or add transition effects, including fade-ins, wipes, gradients, and 3D transitions.
You can make a slideshow for any number of occasions; anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, traveling, etc. SmartSHOW 3D lets you mix your precious pics and favorite tunes into captivating photo slideshows great for sharing with friends and family.
With SmartSHOW 3D , you can produce professional slideshows even if you’re not tech-savvy. However, unlike PowerDirector and PixTeller, this free slideshow maker does not come with any editing tools. If you need to tweak your photos and videos before adding them to the slideshow, you will need third-party editing software.
- Add voice comments, captions, and titles
- Lacks video and photo editing tools
- Only offers a free trial
- Only available on Windows
14. Fastreel - Best for Video Collages
Image from fixthephoto .
Trustpilot Rating: 3/5
Price: Free Premium versions available for $9.95/video or $9.95/month for Unlimited Premium
- Social-Media-Friendly aspect ratios
- Rotate and reverse video
- Speed adjustment tool
Fastreel is a popular online slideshow creator with video and photo editing tools. Make a slideshow with multiple videos or photos per slide with Fasteel’s collage grid templates. This free slideshow maker is an easy way for beginners to make quality slideshows, video collages, and screen recordings in just a few clicks.
We found that with this slideshow creator, you can customize everything from slide duration (1 to 10 seconds) to text (color, size, font, etc). You can add music from the free background music library, or use your favorite song.
Fastreel has an intuitive user interface and will have you creating slideshows in no time at all. However, we found it annoying that every tool you use - such as Crop, Resize, or Spit-Screen - requires you to save your video, then upload it again, as if each tool is entirely new software. PowerDirector, on the other hand, has all of its tools in one handy place - only one upload and export are required.
- Quick to learn for first-time users
- Free background music included
- Videos made in the free version are poor quality with a large watermark
- Each tool requires a new upload
- Videos are only available to edit for 24 hours
15. PhotoStage Slideshow Software - Best for Non-Commercial Use
TopTenReviews Rating: 4/5
Price: Free *Premium versions available for $60 for Home Edition and $80 for Pro Edition
- Customize duration
- Ken Burns effect
- Animated graphic overlays
- Audio effects
PhotoStage is a free slideshow maker for both photo and video slideshows. The free version of PhotoStage Slideshow Software is available for non-commercial use only. Therefore, if you are a professional or business owner creating commercial content, you must purchase the software. However, it is a quick and easy way to make a slideshow for friends and family.
You can make presentations with thousands of photos and video clips with this free slideshow maker. Easily add text, effects, music, and voice-over. Edit your photos' brightness, saturation, color, etc. Use Quick Create to make a slideshow instantly and add pans, zooms, and fades. Then, burn your slideshow to a disc, upload online, or save it.
PhotoStage is an excellent choice if you need to make a slideshow in a hurry. If you aren’t using Quick Create, this free slideshow maker does have a slight learning curve. If you want more creative control without a learning curve, try our #1 pick PowerDirector.
- Wide variety of transitions
- Pan and zoom effects
- Real-Time effect preview
- Not for commercial use
- Lacks video editing tools
16. Photopia - Best for Professionals
Image from Photopia .
Fix the Photo Rating: 4/5
Price: 21-Day free trial, then $9.95/month for Creator or $24.95/month for Director
- Drag-and-Drop interface
- 50+ publishing and sharing options
- Slideshow Wizard
Photopia is a high-quality, free slideshow maker for professionals and advanced users. With Photopia, you can make a slideshow with a combination of photos, videos, and even illustrations. This slideshow creator allows the full creative control and advanced features professionals will want when creating unique slideshows for clients.
Over 700 effects are included with this free slideshow maker. It has motion filters to add animation to photos, keyframing, layer editing, masking, and 16 different layer compositing modes. It also comes with advanced audio tools like music auto-sync, music blending, and voice-over.
Photopia is pretty pricey and only offers a free trial. The good news is that almost all the advanced features found in the Director version are available in the moderately-priced Creator version. It is only lacking the ability to create your own themes, transitions, and styles, which most people won’t need. However, our top choice PowerDirector offers similar features for half the price.
- Lots of advanced features
- Audio editing tools included
- Only a free trial and expensive paid versions
- Learning curve
Photo and Video slideshow support, dedicated Slideshow Creator with templates
Free Stock Music and Photo LIbrary
Video Editing Tools
The easiest way to make a slideshow is with PowerDirector. Simply download it by clicking the link below then follow these steps.
- On the launch screen or in the Plugins menu, choose Slideshow Creator .
- Click Import Your Photos to import your images. Then click Next .
- Select a style and background music. The style can be selected from the list displayed on the interface. The background music can be imported from your computer or selected from the stock library.
- Customize your style with Slideshow Preferences .
- Click Next and preview your slideshow.
- Click Next and choose Produce Video, Create Disc, or Advanced Editing .
For more information on how to make a slideshow with PowerDirector, watch this video tutorial .
Whether you plan to feature your artistic photography or revisit a special event with friends and family, the best free slideshow maker provides you with the ability and flexibility to customize and personalize. Don’t let a slideshow creator limit your creative capacity.
Only PowerDirector offers the limitless creativity, editing functionality, and exciting visual effects that you need to craft jaw-dropping slideshow videos. Though PowerDirector boasts an incredibly beginner-friendly layout, advanced users will also appreciate the creative editing tools that result in blockbuster-quality videos every time.
Whether you want to showcase your latest vacation, inspire your team at work, or share images from a wedding or special event, PowerDirector’s user-friendly interface and interactive slideshow creation have earned it a reputation as the best video editor .
Say goodbye to the constraints and limitations of other free slideshow makers. Instead, start creating unique, customized slideshows today by downloading PowerDirector with the link below.
1. What is a Slideshow?
A slideshow is a presentation of a series of still images or videos in a prearranged sequence typically linked through a common theme, topic, or event.
There are many reasons one might need to make a slideshow, from personal use to business. They are a fun way to mark a special occasion, for instance, pictures of the Bride and Groom set to a romantic song and played at a rehearsal dinner. Or a photo slideshow of a child growing up and set to Time of Your Life by Green Day for a graduation party. Slideshows are also used for business presentations and meetings, with the slides containing graphs, charts, and important information instead of personal photos and videos.
2. What Features Should I Look for in a Free Slideshow Maker?
The top features you should look for in a free slideshow maker are:
- Designated slideshow creation tool
- Smart fit background music
- Motion Graphics or Animated Stickers
- Royalty-free music and image stock library
- Photo and video slideshow support
- Themed slideshow templates
- Control video speed and duration
- Video editing tools
If you’re looking for a free slideshow maker that checks all of these boxes, we recommend PowerDirector.
3. What Is the Best Slideshow Maker for Free?
PowerDirector is our choice for the best free slideshow maker. It has a dedicated free version you can use as long as you want, plus affordable premium features. It is beginner-friendly but has the advanced tools and the creative control that professionals will love.
4. Is There a Free Slideshow Maker?
Check out our list above for the best free slideshow makers available. Some have completely free versions, while others are just free trials, so make sure to read the fine print before you begin. We recommend PowerDirector as the best option for a free slideshow maker.
5. Where Can I Make Slideshows With Music and Pictures Free?
There are some options on our list that allow you to make a slideshow with pictures and music for free. Most free versions will allow you to upload your own music, but if you need a royalty-free music library, you may have to pay.
We recommend PowerDirector as the best way to make a slideshow with music and pictures for free.
6. How Many Pictures Do I Need for a 20 Minute Slideshow?
A good rule of thumb is to allow about 7 seconds per photo (5 seconds to properly take in a photo and 2 for the transition), or about 8-9 photos a minute. That means 160-180 photos is a good amount for a 20-minute slideshow.
7. How Many Photos Do I Need for a 10 Minute Slideshow?
We recommend 80-90 photos for a 10-minute slideshow. However, if you plan to use more than one photo on each slide, the number could go up.
8. How Many Photos Do I Need for a 5 Minute Slideshow?
You need around 40-45 photos to make a slideshow that lasts 5 minutes.
9. How Many Slides Do I Need for a 15 Minute Slideshow?
The number changes depending on what kind of slideshow you are creating. If each slide is a photo, you will need around 120-144 slides, since photos only need to stay up an average of 7 seconds. However, for slides with important information on them, such as PowerPoint presentations and sales figures, slides need to stay up significantly longer. We recommend around 10-30 slides for a 15-minute presentation.
10. How Do I Make My Own Slideshow?
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to make a slideshow with PowerDirector.
11. How Do I Make a Video Slideshow?
Making a video slideshow with a quality app should be the same as making a photo slideshow. We recommend checking out our slideshow creation article for an in-depth look at slideshow creation.
12. What Is the Best Size Image for a Slideshow?
First and foremost, your slides should be the same width and height. 2880 pixels x 1620 pixels is our recommended size.
13. What Is the 10 20 30 Rule for Slideshow?
The 10-20-30 rule states that a PowerPoint or business presentation should have a maximum of 10 slides, be no longer than 20 minutes, and use a minimum font size of 30.
14. What Makes a Good Photo Slideshow?
The right music can make or break a photo slideshow. Choose a song or background music that conveys the mood of your slideshow images. We also recommend adding text when appropriate and varying the transitions you use. Add visual interest with pan and zoom effects to add motion to static images.
- Top Video Maker Apps for Students
- Best Editing Effects Software
- Best Alternative Video Editor
- Best Editor for iOS and Android
- Best Editor for Windows and macOS
You May Also Like:
Recommended products:, powerdirector 365.
Professional Grade Video Editing.
The Best Photo Editing Software for Windows and Mac!
- About CyberLink
- Investor Relations
- Affiliate Program
- All Software
- Mobile Apps
- Volume Licensing
- U Communication Suite
- FaceMe ® SDK
- CyberLink Blog
© 2023 CyberLink Corp. All Rights Reserved.
- Terms of Service
- CyberLink Global Human Rights Principles
Choose your country / region and language preference:
12 Best Photo Slideshow Apps
By Ann Young 5 days ago Software Reviews
Would you like to get the best photo slideshow app? Today you’re definitely going to find the most fitting option. When going to a memorable event, you can often take hundreds of photos, trying to immortalize it. The best way to preserve those memories is to create a high-quality slideshow.
Below, I’ll go through some of the best slideshow apps for iOS and Android devices to ensure you pick the option that suits you the most.
12 Best Photo Slideshow App for iPhone and Android
You can upload slideshows to YouTube, your website, or social networks. The best photo video makers are easy to use, allowing you to learn how to create professional presentations without any difficulty.
Using a free video editing app Best Free Video Editing Apps List) that will help you achieve the same goal can be quite difficult, but I’ve done my best to simplify this task for you by selecting only the best apps for creating slideshows using photos.
Best photo slideshow app for iOS with the broadest functionality
- Intuitive UI
- Project can contain up to 9 clips, gif files, or images
- High-resolution result
- Impressive variety of effects
- Mandatory watermark, which can thankfully be changed
- Small number of audio tracks
PicPlayPost offers dozens of features and lets you place your images and clips on beautiful layouts. It works on both Android and Apple devices. The app includes GIF animations from Giphy and allows you to add custom text with adjustable fonts and animations.
However, the most impressive functions can be found in the Pro version, which can compete with the best free timelapse software . There are30-minute video projects, high-resolution sharing, voiceovers, and automatic slide show creation that allows you to pick onlythe content you want to include in the video.
You can get this app by either paying for the subscription each month or as a single-time purchase. As PicPlayPost has plenty of functions, mastering it can take some time. I recommend using it on a tablet or smartphone with a big screen if you have one.
You can try out the professional version of this app for 14 days for free, pay $6.99 for the monthly or $47.99 for the yearly subscription. Alternatively, the one-time purchase costs $99.99.
- Discover additional information on GIF file .
Best free photo slideshow app for iOS
- You can add your audio or the music included in the app
- Images can preserve their native size
- Can be automatically adjusted to suit Vine and Instagram
- Impressive filters
- Large selection of transitions
- Can easily edit images when needed
- iTunes tracks can’t be used if you upload the result to Facebook or Instagram
SlideLab is an app to make a video with photos created for square-shaped images, which makes it a great choice for Instagram photos. The photo editor is quite impressive as it offers all kinds of filters, transitions, and preinstalled music, but most of them are only available in the paid version.
You can easily change the order of your photos as soon as you’re finished loading them. You don’t have to crop the photos if you don’t want to, unlike in most other apps, however, SlideLab only supports a square aspect ratio.
You can set the slideshow to display each photo for a maximum of 3 seconds. You can also upload your videos to Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube straight from the app.
This app has a paid Pro version. The shift from the free to paid versions will cost you $4.99. You also have the option of separately getting access to transitions, movements, and watermark removal for $1.99 each, making the Pro version a better offer.
- Check out the best photo collage apps .
Best photo slideshow app for Instagram photos
- User-friendly controls
- Impressive collection of slideshow templates
- Custom text, image order, cropping, and other functions
- Enhance your slideshows with included free audio tracks
- Offered square templates are perfect for Instagram
- Integrated with social network platforms
- Portrait-oriented images can’t be edited to fill the frame template
Do you want to have the best photo slideshow app to amaze your Instagram followers? Wish you could transform a set of photos into an engaging, colorful slideshow with some cool music in the background? MoShow might be the app for you.
It’s offered for Android and iOS devices and is the universal tool for creating Instagram slideshows thanks to the square video formatting. (It was also recently updated with a vertical aspect ratio option that suits Instagram stories.)
When using the free edition of MoShow, you can only create videos up to 30 sec. long for square images and 11 sec. for vertical photos, which can feel very restricting. It’s hard to get the most out of this app without getting the Pro edition, which is offered at a subscription price of $5.99 per month or an annual payment of $35.99.
- Check out the best selfie apps .
Best photo slideshow app for both iOS and Android with special effects
- Integrated camera that offers real-time effect previews and multiple video recording modes
- Over 60 effects available and even more featured online
- Themes that can make your videos even more beautiful
- Combine clips and create montages thanks to the storyboarding function
- Can edit frames within a slideshow
- Social network integration
- Limitations that can only be removed by purchasing the paid version
VivaVideo is a great replacement for desktop photo album software optimized for both iOS and Android devices. The basic version of this app is free to download and use. When editing, you can select the “professional mode” for additional flexibility and “quick mode” to access the faster and more automated version.
The built-in camera allows recording videos and applying over 60 special effects. You can add transitions, sound effects, and duplicate videos. If you close the app, your changes will be saved automatically, and you can easily merge videos with the storyboard function.
Sadly, the free version of the app contains intrusive watermarks on your videos, ads, and a length limitation of up to 5-minutes of footage. To get rid of those restrictions, you need to purchase the pro version for $2.99. Or you can use watermark remover software to erase the sign.
- Check out these best filter apps to apply cool effects.
Best photo slideshow app for professionals
- Everything can be done with a touch – pressing, moving, and breaking up slides
- Amazing transitions, audio effects, and titles
- Can easily add VFX and background sounds
- Quite restricted functionality in some areas
- Only compatible with Mac and iOS devices
- Steep learning curve
iMovie is truly the best slideshow maker that can be used on iPhones. Many users consider it the only viable option for creating image slideshows and performing basic video editing.
It allows you to transform regular photos and videos saved on your computer into amazing slideshows. You can edit them by using movie themes, transitions, titles, sound effects, etc. The app also allows recording videos and taking photos to make slide editing easier.
The biggest advantage of this app is that it allows you to do everything with a touch – press, mover around, and break-up slides, which makes iMovie convenient and easy to use.
You can also edit each clip separately and easily change the audio track. It is possible to add background music and visual effects. If you want to switch from the free edition, the premium version is available for $59.95, but users who aren’t tech-savvy will struggle with some advanced tools.
- Discover the best video editing software .
Best photo slideshow app for beginners
- Over 15 transitions
- Can use audio from you iPod
- Cropping is done with “swipe and pinch”
- Images can be dragged around
- Timing photographs is easy
- Can share videos on Facebook and Instagram
- Free version has restrictions
- Result has a watermark
Don’t want to dive into complex settings and functions and are looking for the best photo slideshow app for beginners? Then PicFlow is the app for you.
Even if you don’t have any experience in creating slideshows, a simple interface allows you to design a slideshow immediately. All you need to do is upload photos from your digital albums and add life to the video with a catchy melody.
Even though you don’t receive all the functions found in other apps, you have a lot of control that is often lacking in simple-to-use slideshow apps.
PicFlow allows you to set the time for each uploaded photo and align it with the chosen song. This means you can create flashy presentations and share them on Facebook or Instagram.
- Download one of the offered best photo printing apps to print your photos.
Best photo slideshow app for iOS with a large number of transitions
- Beginner-friendly instructions
- High-resolution presentations
- Simple-to-use image editor
- Plenty of effects and transitions
- Users complain about glitches
- Performance issues possible on iPhones with lower memory capacity
ReelDirector is a multifunctional app to make slideshow with pictures and videos. It allows working with video footage in HD quality. You’ll be amazed at how much you can do with your slideshows by using this app.
It has simple tools for cutting videos, changing the size and angle of an image, and trendy styles for creating titles. With the help of ReelDirector, you can cut and combine video clips, mix audio tracks, increase or decrease the frame, etc. This app contains about 30 transition effects.
8. Scoompa Video
Best photo slideshow app with customization features
- Straightforward and beginner-friendly
- Images can be uploaded from multiple sources
- Has a live preview function
- Annoying ads in the free version
- Bugs can occur when using the app
Scoompa Video is the best picture video app for Android with an intuitive UI and limited free functionality. It allows you to easily upload photos from your device or the net and offers impressive slideshow customization.
You can use over a hundred stickers and your personal music. All you need to control and navigate the app are simple gestures. The text tool is also well-designed, offering dozens of fonts.
If you’d like to make some changes after you’ve saved a slideshow, this app allows you to do that. However, that feature is only available in the premium version. The free edition only allows you to share up to 90 seconds of footage and doesn’t have a save function.
If you’d like to get rid of the watermark, you’ll have to get the paid version as well. In-app purchases will cost you from $0.99 to $11.99, depending on the item.
- Look at these best night photography apps .
9. Photo FX Live Wallpaper
Best photo slideshow app for Android with a social network sharing function
- Share on social networks
- Many customization options
- Awesome for designing wallpapers
- Fantastic results
- Can’t use the camera when the app is turned on
- Failures can happen when you’re opening too many files
- Doesn’t rotate photos automatically
You’re looking for a popular and multifunctional slide show application? With more than 130,000 unique downloads, Photo FX Live Wallpaper fits the bill perfectly. It comes with an impressive number of functions, including image upload, slideshow design for Android, floating animations, and beginner-friendly color adjustments.
Photo FX Live Wallpaper plays your images as a live wallpaper on Android gadgets. You need to determine the opacity, interval, and other settings, pick the order of the photos or have them shown at random.
The app requires Android 2.2 or newer. It’s available for free but has pop-up ads. You can remove them by getting the paid Pro or Camera FX version.
Best photo slideshow app for vloggers
- Intuitive and convenient UI
- Offers basic video editing features
- Slideshows can be saved in various aspect ratios (1:1, 16:9, 9:16)
- Easy sharing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media
- Irritating pop-up advertisements
- Nothing interesting for experienced editors
Pixgram is probably the best app for making slideshow videos with music for Android users, who only need basic editing features. It’s available on Google Play completely free of charge. The app lets you combine clips and images to create a fantastic slideshow in a matter of minutes.
With the help of this app, you can easily create slideshows with your favorite music. Using Pixgram is very easy. To create a slideshow, you need to take three steps: pick a video, choose the sound effects, and create the show.
You can share the slideshow with your friends online via YouTube and Facebook. This app offers you the convenience of editing a slideshow with video clips and photos in one place.
11. Photo Slideshow & Video Maker
Best photo slideshow app with the coolest effects
- Can upload images from multiple folders
- Produces awesome slideshows
- Awe-inspiring photo effects
- Basicvideo editing features
- Hard to share videos after saving them
- The image quality may vary depending on the chosen level
When searching for the best video slideshow app, give this option serious consideration. It’s a basic app for people, who want to create slideshows with minimum effort. It offers a convenient UI and advanced features, which makes the task of producing a beautiful slideshow easier.
The app comes with a nice selection of photo effects, filters, borders, and slide management tools.
Other than the aforementioned basic features, Photo Slideshow & Video Maker has a cropping function to ensure your images look as good as possible. With the number of effects available, you can create awesome slideshows and post them on Instagram and Vine with ease.
- Discover the best Photoshop apps .
12. Photo Slideshow Director
Best photo slideshow app for HD videos
- Intuitive interface
- Slideshows can be saved in HD
- Can produce music videos
- Possible glitches
The number of people, who know about the Photo Slideshow Director is disappointingly low as the range of functions it offers allows me to name it the best slideshow app for iPad. Developed for iOS devices, this app lets you use your gadget as a platform for designing slideshows with the photos you have on the phone.
The offered collection of effects is astonishing, you can even save the results in HD. Add to that the social network sharing functionality, and you have an impressive piece of software in your hands.
Sadly, some reviews mention possible glitches, but they only affect a small portion of users. While the app can’t be downloaded for free, $3.99 isn’t exactly a high barrier of entry.
Hi there, I'm Ann Young - a professional blogger, read more
- Scoompa Video
Slideshow Maker (SlidePlus) 4+
Photo slideshow with music, quvideo inc., designed for iphone.
- 4.7 • 1.8K Ratings
- Offers In-App Purchases
Feel bored looking at your photos? Look no more! Powered by VivaVideo team, SlidePlus helps you turn your photos and video clips into epic music videos in a few steps! To make a photo video can be easy! You don’t have to master formal video editing skills to make an excellent and professional looking video. Just select your photos/video clips, choose your favorite theme in SlidePlus, and in minutes, you will have a photo video you’ll be proud to share with anyone! With over 100 elaborate themes to choose from, you can easily make beautiful slideshow videos to celebrate any occasions—birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, babies, friends. Also, SlidePlus is great for Youtube intro videos, business promotion videos. How to Use SlidePlus? It’s EASY! 1: Pick photos/video clips from your phone 2: Select the theme you like from SlidePlus 3: Add text or change the music as you like That’s it! Now save your SlidePlus videos to your phone in HD 1080P or 720P and feel free to share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Vine, WhatsApp...... KEY FEATURES: - Make Great Videos in Minutes SlidePlus smart video editor takes convenience as the top priority in video editing. The themes in SlidePlus already have all the transitions and effects built in, so all you have to do is add the media. You pick photos/video clips, select your fave theme and music on SlidePlus, and then you get what used to take hours to create. - 100+ Video Templates to Choose From Every theme in SlidePlus slideshow video maker is carefully designed by our wonderful designers to make your video look professional. We have over 100 themes for you to choose from, featuring any occasions from weddings, baby steps, love, holidays, anniversaries, travels, pets, to business and more. We also make regular update or special edition themes to meet the individual needs of video making. There are always new ones to try on SlidePlus video editor! - Rich Background Music List SlidePlus slide show video maker is packed with varieties of background music, so you can always find the one that fits your need while making slideshow videos. You can also add your favorite music from your phone. - Smart Cropping and Trimming Portrait Photos Based on the accurate facial recognition algorithm, SlidePlus slide show video editor can crop and trim your photos and pictures smartly and automatically to make sure your blooming smiles light up in the slide show videos. - Save & Share Videos at Any Time Save videos to your phone in wonderful 1080p and share your montage videos/music video/slideshow with music to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Vine, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line, email, etc. - Support Instagram and Facebook Albums SlidePlus video maker connects your Facebook or Instagram account, so you can make slideshow with music with photos&videos from your Facebook or Instagram directly on SlidePlus. - VIP SUBSCRIPTION SlidePlus slideshow with music video maker is free, but you can enjoy a even more powerful slideshow maker video editing experience with a subscription. Subscriptions includes all in-app themes and features. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Subscriptions on Apple Store renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Terms & Privacy: https://sp-rc.vdresource.com/web/h5template/80282baf-782c-4c17-9433-80c7dded6644-language=en/dist/index.html Contact us: [email protected] Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/slideplusapp/?fref=ts Instagram: @SlidePlus TAG #SlidePlus for a chance to get featured on Facebook and Instagram to impress the world!
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
I only installed this Unique App yesterday and already in love with their operating system. They took their time to beautify everything about this App, it’s mouth opening with the premium version plus it’s cheap. I don’t normally write feedbacks whether I got what I expect or not... So Whoever reading this feedback, I want you to know this app is highly recommended. Quality not Quantity!!!!
Soo fun and easy
I had literally downloaded about 15 apps similar and this is by far the easiest and fun of all. Especially the ease of adding music and the ability of the app to get the timing a precise that it looks like the animals and or people are performing it. BTW: i’m 56 so if i say it’s easy then it will be cake for you.
This app is the best photo editing app
This app is very good great videos that I’m making I have not spent any money and I love it!!! Thanks for this app I am addicted to just edit a lot of my bad selfies! Thanks again and please make the songs longer
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Monthly Membership $3.99
- SlidePlus Pro $28.99
- SlidePlus Pro $59.99
- Weekly Membership $2.49
- Unlock Premium Pack(V3.0) $3.99
- Subsribe:Premium_Weekly $2.49
- Remove Watermark $1.99
- Increase Picture/Video Quantities $1.99
- Theme: #BirthdayFun $1.99
- Theme: Love Story $1.99
- Developer Website
- App Support
More By This Developer
VivaVideo - Video Editor&Maker
Tempo - Music Video Maker
You Might Also Like
Slideshow Music Video Maker
Photo Slideshow - Video Maker
Happy Birthday Video Maker gif
Slideshow Add Music to Photos
Filmigo Video Maker & Editor
Pic Collage Maker PerfectImage
17 Best FREE Slideshow Maker Software (2023 Update)
Slideshow maker software are applications used to develop presentations or videos with different types of customizable tools like effects, shapes, templates, text, etc. These programs support many file output formats including, AVI, MOV, WEBM, and MP4. Many such software allows you to share your slideshow to YouTube, Facebook, Google Drive, and more.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Free Slideshow Maker software with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Icecream is one of the best slideshow makers that enable you to create professional-looking video presentations with ease. It allows you to set the transaction and duration for each photo.
BEST Slideshow Maker with Music (Free & Paid)
#1) icecream slideshow maker.
Sharing Options: YouTube, Dropbox, and Google Drive
Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, MP4, AVI, MOV and WEBM
File Size: 20 MB
- Free Trial: Life time free basic plan
- Add text to your slides.
- This photo slideshow software enables you to quickly review slideshow presentations.
- Convert your files in DOC to PDF, JPG to PDF, ODS to PDF, MOBI to PDF, PNG to PDF, and more
- Offers 20 MB file size limit
- Provides Email templates
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like YouTube, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Supports MP3, M4A, WAV, MP4, AVI, MOV and WEBM file formats
- You can export your file in MP4, AVI, MOV, WebM, and more
- Provides animation effects, music tracks, and images support
- Offers Sort slides, 4K slideshows, Slide settings, Add music, Add text, Transitions, Preview, and Windows slideshow maker
- It provides customer support via Contact Form
- Supported platforms: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and iOS
- Price: Plans start at $19.95 One-time fee
Visit Icecream Apps
Life time free basic plan
#2) Adobe Express
Adobe Express is one of the best slideshow software that enables you to add music with ease. It offers predefined graphics and images made by professional artists. This application allows you to choose between video clips, images, text, icons.
Sharing Options: Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
Supported Formats: MOV, AVI, MXF, PSD, PSDC, PNG, JPEG, HEIC, etc.
File Size: 10 MB
- Offers pre-design layouts.
- You can use themes and soundtracks in your presentation.
- This is the best slideshow software that allows you to share your slideshow from your device.
- You can personalize the slideshow according to your need.
- Convert your files in JPG to PNG, PNG to JPG, Video to GIF, MP4 to GIF, GIF to MP4, and more
- Offers 10 MB file size limit
- Provides Social media, content, and logos templates
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Supports MOV, AVI, MXF, PSD, PSDC, PNG, JPEG, HEIC, PSB and TIFF file formats
- You can export your file in PSD, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, and more
- Offers Resize video content, Resize Image, Remove Background, Crop Image, Resize Video, Crop Video, Trim Video, and Merge Video
- It provides customer support via Chat
- Supported platforms: Windows, and Mac
- Price: Plans start at $9.99/mo a month. 16% Discount on Yearly Payment.
Visit Adobe Express
InVideo is the most powerful photo and video slideshow maker on the web. It is simple to use as it offers easy to edit slideshow templates. The templates are hand-crafted by design studios for people like realtors, marketing professionals, educators, and freelancers.
Sharing Options: Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive
Supported Formats: MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, JPG, etc.
- You can simply drag & drop to replace stock content with your photos & videos
- Add transitions, text, effects, music, and animation to your slideshow
- Add effects to your audio or record your own voiceover
- Remove background from your pictures
- Use color filters on your image and videos, both!
- Convert your files in JPG to PNG, YouTube to Mp3, Text to Video, and more Offers 20 MB file size limit
- Provides Marketing, Business, YouTube, Slideshow, Advertisement, Real Estate, and Social Media Video templates
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive
- Supports MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, JPG, BMP, PNG and RAW file formats You can export your file in MP3 , M4A , MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, WMV, DOC, XLS, and more
- Offers Free Video Sharing, Standard Media Library, Automated Text to Speech, No watermark on videos, and Remove Background
- It provides customer support via Live Chat and Email
- Supported platforms: Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
- Price: Plans start at $30 a month. 50% Discount on Yearly Payment.
Visit InVideo >>
Animoto is one of the best slideshow software that offers ready-made templates to get started. It enables you to make videos for a birthday party.
Sharing Options: Dropbox, Google Drive, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
Supported Formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, or TIFF
File Size: 30 MB
- This tool allows you to make a slideshow with a personalized story.
- You can create a video photo album to post on a social media website.
- Upload video and photo clips or choose from the library of Getty Images stock.
- It allows you to share your video with family, followers, and friends.
- Convert your files in Photos into a Slideshow
- Offers 30 MB file size limit
- Provides Education, Event, Explainer, Holiday, List, Motivational, Narrative, Product Promotion, Real Estate, and Service Promotion templates
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like Dropbox, Google Drive, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter
- Supports JPG, GIF, PNG, or TIFF file formats
- Offers Video commenting, Screen recorder, Photo video maker, Music library, Online video editor, Video trimming, Stock library, and Logo Watermark
- Supported platforms: Windows, iOS, and MacOS
- Price: Plans start at $16 a month. 50% Discount on Yearly Payment.
Visit Animoto >>
#5) Wondershare Filmora
Filmora is one of the best video slideshow makers having a clear user interface and tons of video effects. This tool has many advanced editing features, including keyframing, motion tracking, color correction, audio ducking.
Sharing Options: Dropbox, and Google Drive
Supported Formats: MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, etc.
File Size: 25 MB
- Free Trial: 7 Days Free Trial
- This tool provides numerous video effects, transitions, and titles to make your videos more creative.
- Fix camera problems like camera shake and fisheye in an easy way.
- You can change the overlays or filters of your video with one click.
- It supports creating auto highlights for your videos.
- Convert your files in WebM to MP4, Text to MP3, MPEG to GIF, Audio to Text, Video to MP4, and more
- Offers 25 MB file size limit
- Provides Slideshow, Component, Video intro, Logo, Diagram, and Birthday templates
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Supports MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, MPEG-2, WEBM, GIF and MP3 file formats
- You can export your file in MKV, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MPEG, GIF, and more
- Offers Instant Mode, Auto Beat Sync, Speed Ramping, Keyframing, Motion Tracking, Aurto Reframe, and Auto Synchronization
- It provides customer support via Contact Form, and Live Chat
- Price: Plans start at $20 a month.
Visit Filmora >>
7 Days Free Trial
#6) Gilisoft Slideshow Maker
Gilisoft Slideshow Maker is a tool that enables you to make image slideshows. You can combine your videos and photos with 3D/2D transaction effects.
- It allows you to play slideshows on DVD or mobile devices.
- You can create a personalized slideshow by importing audio.
- This tool enables you to export slideshow-making tools to 720P and 1080P high-definition videos.
- Convert your files in Photo to Video, M4V to MP4, MOV to MP4, MKV to MP4, WMV to MP4, and more
- Offers 1 MB file size limit
- Provides Animated templates
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like Dropbox
- Supports MP3, M4A, AAC, MP4, AVI, MOV, QT, 3GP, M4V, MPG, MPEG, MP4V, H264, WMV, and MPG4 file formats
- You can export your file in AVI, MPEG, MPG, WMV, MP4, MOV, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, and more
- Offers Many 2D/3D Transition Effect, Create Gorgeous Slideshows with effects and album, and Stunning Photo Transitions
- Supported platforms: Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Price: Plans start at $29.95 a year.
Visit Gilisoft >>
FlexClip is one of the best slideshow makers online that enables you to add transactions with no hassle. It offers drag and drop UI to upload photos. This application provides a large variety of slideshow templates.
- This application provides a variety of text animation.
- Allows you to add your song or choose from the music library.
- You can download and share your slideshow with other people.
- This is one of the best slideshow makers with music that offers more than 60 transactions.
- Convert your files in Webp to GIF, MOV to MP4, Audio to Video, VOB to MP4, WebM to MP4, and more
- Provides Business, Promo & Sales, Real Estate, Corporate, Birthday, Memorial, Funny Memes, Education & Training, and Technology templates
- Supports PNG, JPG, WEBP, SVG, MP4, MOV and M4V file formats You can export your file in MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, WMV, and more
- Offers Trim Video, Record Voiceover, Video Merger, Video Watermark, Aspect Ratio, Video Resolution, Split Video, and Rotate Video
- It provides customer support via Contact Form, and Email
- Price: Plans start at 9.99 a month. 50% Discount on Yearly Payment.
Visit FlexClip >>
#8) Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor
Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor is a tool that enables you to merge photos into video. This app allows you to make photo collection with background music, themes, and effects.
- It is quickly understandable and easy to use.
- Supports multiple filters for making videos.
- Effects can be customized with ease.
- You can add default music according to the theme.
- It offers a wide range of stickers
- This free slideshow maker provides a variety of font for text.
- Convert your files in PDF to JPG, AVIF to Image, CR2 to Image, MBOX to PST, AVIF to PNG, and more
- Provides Commercial, Business card design, Photoshop, and Resume templates
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive
- Supports WMV, MP4, MOV, MKV, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, JPG, PNG and BMP file formats
- You can export your file in MP3, M4A, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA, AIFF, CAF, ADX, AC3, AAC, and more
- Offers multiple filters, default music, fonts, stickers, and more
- Supported platforms: Windows, and MacOS
- Free Trial: 14 Days Free Trial
14 Days Free Trial
Kapwing is one of the best slideshow creators using images, videos, and GIFs. The tool allows you to upload, edit, and share the file with a team.
- Collaborate in real time
- The right platform for every use case
- This slideshow program works on your phone and your computer.
- You can arrange the scene, change the duration of the clip in the slideshow.
- It allows you to change the size of the video.
- Convert your files in MP3 to Video, MOV to MP4, HEIC to JPG, Image to Video, and more
- Offers 250 MB file size limit
- Provides Ad & Sales, Intros, Outros, Collage, Discord, EDU, Facebook, Green Screen, Holiday, Instagram, Lower Third, Memes, and Memorial templates
- Supports MP3, AVI, M4A, MOV, FLV, MP4, AVI, HEVC, MPEG and 3PG file formats
- You can export your file in MP4, PNG, JPG, MP3, GIF, and more
- Offers Easy, Free, Accessible, No spam or ads, Powerful, Collaborate seamlessly, Watermark free exports, and Auto-subtitling
- It provides customer support via Email
- Supported platforms: Windows, Android, and iOS
- Price: Plans start at $24 a month. 33% Discount on Yearly Payment.
Visit Kapwing >>
#10) Free Bolide Slideshow Creator
Free Bolide Slideshow Creator is a tool that enables you to import many photos to your timeline. It supports numerous file formats, including MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, and more.
- This free slideshow maker allows you to use mp3, mp4, Ogg, and WMA music files for background audio.
- You can add effects to your slideshow.
- It enables you to add cartoons in the video.
- Supports full HD video file resolution.
- Offers 9.08 MB file size limit
- Supports AVI, MKV, FLV, MP4, MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG and WMV file formats
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like YouTube, and Facebook
- You can export your file in MP4, MP3, and more
- Offers No ads, No hidden installs, No watermark, transition effects, and pan & zoom effect
- Supported platforms: Windows
- Price: Plans start at $15 a month.
- Free Trial: 30 Days Free Trial
Visit Free Bolide >>
30 Days Free Trial
Renderforest is one of the best slideshow makers for creating intro videos for YouTube, explainer animations, etc. It is an online video and animation maker which allows you to work across various browsers.
- This slideshow maker allows you to choose your own template.
- You can customize the design according to your desire.
- Create professional intros and outros for the YouTube channel.
- Explainer animations and presentations.
- Time-efficient video editing solutions for your business.
- It helps you to create realistic mobile app videos and tutorials.
- Upload your video files or use commercial videos.
- Offers 50 MB file size limit
- Provides Video, Slideshow, Education, Professional, Marketing, Advertising, Wedding, Health, Music, Logo, and Instagram Post templates
- Supports MP3, M4A, MOV, MP4, TIFF, PDF, PNG, GIF, JPEG, WAV, OGG, and FLAC file formats
- You can export your file in MP4, MKV, and more
- Offers Customize the design, Public link sharing, No watermarks or ads, Premium Mockups, Unlimited bandwidth, and Team management
- It provides customer support via Contact Form, Phone and Email
- Price: Plans start at $1,299 a month. 30% Discount on Yearly Payment.
Visit Renderforest >>
#12) Movavi Slideshow Maker
Movavi is one of the best slideshow makers that enable you to add more than 150 filters and 100+ transactions. This tool allows you to upload sideshow to Vimeo, YouTube, Google Drive, etc.
- Insert videos and photos in your slideshow with ease.
- This is one of the best slideshow makers with music allows you to apply filters.
- Offers more than 40 title styles.
- You can preview the slideshow before you save it.
- Convert your files in MKV to AVI, MOV to MP4, DVD to MP4, MKV to MP4, and more
- Offers 500 MB file size limit
- Provides Photo Collage templates
- Supports MP4, MP3, WMA, FLAC, M4A, AIF, AIFF, M2A and WAV file formats
- Offers Filters, Transitions, Music, and Titles
- It provides customer support via Email, and Phone
- Price: Plans start at $44.95 a year.
Visit Movavi >>
Slidely is one of the best professional slideshow software that allows you to add photo effects and music in your slideshows. It provides a drag and drop interface to add multimedia content.
- Allows customizing 2500 video templates the way you want.
- You can mix a photo together.
- It is one of the best slideshow maker with music that allows you to add music videos to your presentation.
- Convert your files in Video to MP4, YouTube to MP3, and more
- Provides Video Ads, Motivational & Inspirational, Birthday Greetings, Listicles, Sales & Promotions, Short Ads, Slideshows, Real Estate, and Health & Fitness templates
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Supports MP3, WAV and M4A file formats
- You can export your file in MP4, GIF, and more
- Offers Multiple aspect ratios, Commercial usage rights, Fully licensed audio library, Animated text-styles, Publish directly to social, and Easy to use editor
- It provides customer support via Chat, Contact Form, and Email
- Price: Plans start at $49 a month. 50% Discount on Yearly Payment. Free Trial: 90 Days Free Trial
#14) Google Slides
Google Slides is an online free slideshow maker that can be accessed without an internet connection. It is one of the best software for slideshow which enables you to work together with your team in the same place. This application allows you to make changes in real time.
- You can open, edit, or save MS PowerPoint files with the Chrome extension app.
- This free slideshow maker automatically saves your presentation as you type.
- Convert your files in MP3 to WAV, MP4 to MP3, MOV to MP4, Video to MP3, PDF to Word, and more Offers 100 MB file size limit
- Provides Photo, Wedding, Portfolio, and Education templates
- Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, OGG, MOV and WebM file formats
- You can export your file in ACC, AVI, GXF, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MXF, WAV, WebM, WMV, and more
- Offers Custom business email, beautiful presentations, Admin Centralized administration, and Group-based security policy controls
- It provides customer support via Feedback
- Price: Plans start at $12 a month.
Smilebox is one of the best professional slideshow software that enables you to create a personalized slideshow. This application provides numerous styles and layouts.
- It offers a wide range of templates.
- Create a slideshow for family and events.
- Customize slideshow with just a few mouse clicks.
- It allows you to add photos to your slideshow.
- You can upload your slideshow on social media or save it to your computer.
- Provides Birthday, Wedding, Memorial Slideshows, Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Love, Anniversary, Rehearsal Dinner, Graduation, School, and Mother’s Day templates
- Offers multiple file-sharing options like Email, and social media
- Provides animation effects
- Offers Simple and fast, Unlimited storage, Custom music, and Business signature
- Price: Plans start at $1.99 a month.
Kizoa is one of the best video slideshow makers that enable you to create a video for life, work, and school projects. It allows you to store and edit your photos without any hassle.
- You can add transactions, text, effects, music, and animation to your slideshow.
- It randomly selects a transaction that can be played between your photos to create a slideshow.
- You can share your creation on YouTube.
- It allows you to convert a photo slideshow into a video.
- Convert your files in Text to Video
- Provides Marketing, Business, YouTube, Slideshow, Outro, Intro, Advertisement, Real Estate, and Social Media templates
- Offers Free Video Sharing, Standard Media Library, Automated Text to Speech, No watermark on videos, and Video Rendering
- It provides customer support via Live Chat, and Email
Focusky is free and one of the best slideshow creators that enable you to add multimedia content likes music, video, and images. This application enables you to share your creativity with your friends.
- This free slideshow maker with music offers big size canvas to create a dynamic template.
- You can add animated effects to the slideshow.
- It enables you to control on how objects appear and disappear.
- This free slideshow maker provides a user-friendly environment.
- It allows you to embed web videos just by inputting the video URL.
- Convert your files in PPT to Video, PDF to TXT
- Offers 2 MB file size limit
- Provides Business meeting, import and export, Product launch, Cooking, Restaurant, Content Marketing, Mother’s Day, Sales, and Commercial templates
- Supports GIF, PNG, JPG, FLV, MP4, MP3, OGG, M4A and WMA file formats
- You can export your file in HTML, EXE, ZIP, APP, MP4, PDF, and more
- Offers Subtitle and Voice Narration, Showcase Password Protection, Customize Looks and Functionality, Custom Background Color, and Security
- Price: Plans start at $9.9 a month.
The common file formats supported by Slideshow Maker are mp3, mp4, WAV, MKV, FLV, AVI, MPEG-1, WMV, MOV, and more.
Here are some of the best Slideshow maker software:
- Icecream Slideshow Maker
- Adobe Express
- Gilisoft Slideshow Maker
- Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor
Here are the important points that help you to make an amazing slideshow:
- Think about the final output: You have to think about the output you need. The final result should be visualized as a masterpiece. It is good to start if you have a clear picture of your finished slideshow.
- Photo quality: It is ideal that you choose HD photos. For any slideshow, you have to filter images that can easily convey the required message to people.
- Picture order: This is another important part of any slideshow. For any video slideshow, it is good that you arrange pictures in chronological order.
- Add captions on pictures: Most of the slideshow makers enable you to add a caption to images. This helps you to tell stories to the audience. For instant, add a one or two-line caption to each image you are going using in your slideshow.
- Have a great ending: Your story must have a beginning, middle, and a good ending. It is better to think of taking your audience in a great journey with your slideshow. You can finish the video perfectly with some images or video that display the needed information. The main idea here is to make your work stick to the mind of the audience.
Here are the important things that helps you to choose the slideshow-making program:
- Supported Platforms: It is crucial that you check the compatibility with your operating system. If the program is not compatible, you won’t be able to use it.
- Available Features: You have to keep in mind that some software has limited features. Therefore, go through all the tools and functionality before you purchase the slideshow program.
- User Interface: The interface of the slideshow software may be confusing for an inexperienced person. Therefore, you have to choose user friendly interface to save your time while creating slideshow.
- Budget: If you have to create just one slideshow and do not require any advanced features, then consider using an online slideshow-making app or free software. For professional needs, you must purchase powerful software that makes your work easy.
Perform the following steps to make a slideshow with music:
Step 1: Import the images
Import images and arrange them in a timeline.
Step 2: Add animation
Animate position of the photo to add movement.
Step 3: Add effects
Add effects to the slideshow.
Step 4: Import music
Import your music and add it to the slideshow timeline.
Top Photo Slideshow Maker Software & Apps
You might like:.
- 15 BEST Free Electronic (Digital) Signature Software in 2023
- 17 BEST To-Do List Apps for Windows (2023 Update)
- 13 Best FREE Screen Sharing Apps & Software for PC (2023)
- 11 Best FREE Auto Dialer App & Software (2023)
- 13 BEST Document Management Software in 2023
Slideshow - Slideshow Maker
About this app
Ratings and reviews
- Flag inappropriate
- Show review history
Developer contact, similar apps.
What is the best slideshow app for Android? · Movavi Clips · Dayframe · MoShow Slideshow Photo & Video · Photo SlideShow Maker · PicPlayPost · Pixgram.
These apps stop you from having to swipe through your photos one by one by making an automated slideshow · Best Fast and Easy Photo Slideshows:
Best 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for iOS and Android [Recommended] ; 1. PicPlayPost. picplaypost slideshow app ; 2. SlideLab. slidelab photo slideshow app ; 3. Photo
5 Best Free Slideshow Apps You Should Know ; 1. FotoPlay Slideshow Maker · : Android ; 2. PicPlayPost · : Android and iOS ; 3. Quik · : Android and
Easily create slideshows for any occasion with these top free slideshow makers: 1. PowerDirector 2. PixTeller 3. Animoto 4.
12 Best Photo Slideshow App for iPhone and Android · 1. PicPlayPost · 2. SlideLab · 3. MoShow · 4. VivaVideo · 5. iMovie · 6. PicFlow · 7. ReelDirector · 8. Scoompa
Look no more! Powered by VivaVideo team, SlidePlus helps you turn your photos and video clips into epic music videos in a few steps! To make a photo video can
Smilebox is one of the best professional slideshow software that enables you to create a personalized slideshow. This application provides
Photo Slideshow Maker with music is the best photo video maker app to merge multiple photos to create slideshow with music. Easy & simplest slideshow maker
Slideshow Maker - Slideshow is a 100% free photo video maker. You can combine photos, music, and effects, ... into Video Slideshow. This app has more than